Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed (44916 Views)

What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by aremubabs: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
being a while
make I drop this one

This is a crocodile.

There are no alligators in Africa. You only find them in China and the United States.
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Terrahawk: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
That's not an alligator. Alligators are not native to Africa. It's a 🐊 crocodile.
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
being a while
make I drop this one
Chop life bro don't forget to add enough pepper and theop it up with whiskey

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Mcreloaded(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
The most dangerous animal in the world is human beings
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by izubext007: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
I can't imagine my self eating big lizard 🦎🦎🦎🦎
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by rickleye: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

The same way some criminals and certificate forgerz in another country are presidents in Nigeria.

Shots fired !!!
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Gopitoto: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
Na lizard uncle you cook chop so....You no even pity the lizard
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by winner37(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Your preparation is not too acceptable,
Why not steem it first before you have it dried to have more taste ..
Where did you even kill such lizard self?
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Roozzaay(m): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
Next time you come across a baby gator, be compassionate please
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by vikstandon(m): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!!! embarassed

You broke men should not bring another deadly disease with the way you go about eating all these nonsense and disgusting things. Biko!! undecided

Wealthy individuals are willing to pay a substantial price for this exquisite treat. Your reluctance towards it may stem from a modest palate and a lack of appreciation for its flavor.
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kestolove:
How do you people manage to eat this stuffs still baffles me

Olosho Evening newspaper wey dey claim Aje-butter, you go ask questions taya
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by kumbhuru: 3:44am On Oct 16, 2023
Kestolove:
How do you people manage to eat this stuffs still baffles me
Very delicious
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by brainhgeek(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2023
That is not an alligator. That looks like an African dwarf crocodile
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by udede(m): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2023
The skin of that animal could fetch you more than $500
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by delishpot: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Some people pets in a developed country is another man food in Nigeria tongue

Who told you they don't eat exotic meats in the developed country? Just that it's regulated in most cases.
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by naturefellow(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2023
You all still post this barbarism online for the world to see
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by MrPristine: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2023
flyinnizam:
dead Alligator

This is not an alligator, it's a small crocodile. We don't have alligators in Africa.
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Utagbamaka(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2023
You just killed my 'Mom'. Rest in Peace Mommy. It's well with you.
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by OnlyFiction: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2023
adecz:
undecided

That is an endangered dwarf forest
crocodile..😐😐😐😐

There are no alligators in Africa..
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by kbright911(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na poverty dey worry you if not why would you kill and feast on an infant alligator.

flyinnizam:
dead Alligator
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Rukey09(f): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
there are no alligators in west Africa talk more of Nigeria.. That's a dwarf crocodile
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by flyinnizam(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
kbright911:
Na poverty dey worry you if not why would you kill and feast on an infant alligator.

ok
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Bighead95(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!!! embarassed

You broke men should not bring another deadly disease with the way you go about eating all these nonsense and disgusting things. Biko!! undecided

You don chop TINKO If yes which meat you think say Dem take do am ...

Anyways make I recommend SNAKE 🐍 pepper soup for you e make sense BAJEBAJE
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Totalsuccess123(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
INTRODUCING THE BEANS SECRET SOLUTION, say GOODBYE to experiencing Heartburn, Stomach Upset, Purging and Bloating after eating Beans and HELLO to Delicious, Healthy Bean Meals!

If you read this post to the end, I promise you will discover how to eat a healthy portion of cooked beans experiencing heartburn, stomach upset, purging and bloating after eating the cooked beans WITHOUT needing to per boil the beans.

Are you tired of experiencing heartburn or stomach upset or purging or bloating after eating a healthy portion of beans? Then CONGRATULATIONS!

I have found a BEANS SECRET SOLUTION (I extracted it from my cookbook) that can help you discover how to prepare beans so that you eat your healthy unique portion of beans WITHOUT having to per boil it WITHOUT experiencing heartburn, stomach upset,, purging and bloating after eating beans. Whether it is beans pottage (beans cooked with palm oil), Ewa goin, any type of beans, this solution covers ALL types of beans.

Please Note: Per boiling removes what causes the bloating, BUT also MASSIVELY REDUCES vital water-soluble vitamins and minerals in the beans. My BEANS SECRET SOLUTION offers you to enjoy cooked beans without any complications after eating it.

If you are INTERESTED in this BEANS SECRET SOLUTION, click the WHATSAPP link below to get your copy now!
https:///message/RRIP5OLWVEJQL1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Mackerel: How Do I Identify Original From This Fish? / See The Onion I Bought #120 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.