Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed (44912 Views)

What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Change4dbeta: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Is there Alligator in Nigeria? I think this is a baby croc.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Vinnie2000(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Anybody that eats, this can Chop Human being! undecided sad

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by WINDSOW(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
No one should blame the Asians for feasting on Lizards. Abeg!
Yuck!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by erico2k2(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!!! embarassed

You broke men should not bring another deadly disease with the way you about eating all these nonsense and disgusting things. Biko!! undecided

YOu are calling him broke cos he wants to eat ALigator meat, if it was a white guy would you say this, here you are calling him broke and mayB if them check your bank account N5million nor Dey. Check we eat Alligator meat all over the USA /Canada and Australia.
Have a read and Educate yourself via these Links
https://wholey.com/resources/healthy-eating/health-benefits-of-gator-meat/
https://www.reptilesfreak.com/can-you-eat-alligator-meat/?utm_content=cmp-true

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Ilaje1: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
Alligator no dey Africa, na crocodile we dey chop. Look at the head, that's crocodile.
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Dennisochampa: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
I wonder for how long this will feed you Sha.
Tomorrow we want to wonder why the whites are better than us.
This is one of the key reasons.
They preserve nature and wildlife.
They don't kill and eat anything they see...
But come to Africa, we eat all sorts of nonsense...
Alligator, snakes, dogs, monkeys, name it...
Tomorrow when una begin die anyhow una go say na witches and wizards.
Hope as u don chop this meat so, u no go hungry again?

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by bablon20(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
Na alligator be this àbi adult wall gecko?

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Emeksman: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
Omoh na better lean meat ooooooo. Very sweet and delicious
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Bluntemperor: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Some people pets in a developed country is another man food in Nigeria tongue

Yes o!
Many times in those Polar regions,you see animals like Big Crocodile, walking on their highways and they left it off while Africans is deficient of Cabonhydrate,you think is normal?
Although, Africans too can build their Ecosystems but Preferred looking into their Oyinbo masters for free Funds, including Malaria Drugs!
We Africans must Change our Orientation,for us to move forward!
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Govocrete: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kestolove:
How do you people manage to eat this stuffs still baffles me

Anything you are fed during your young age, eating it as an adult is just a normal thing like eating chicken.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by valuedammy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kestolove:

As in, it baffles me also.
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Mrfeel: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!!! embarassed

You broke men should not bring another deadly disease with the way you go about eating all these nonsense and disgusting things. Biko!! undecided

Are you aware this thing is way more expensive than the domestic animals we eat everyday?

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by 2Radii: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
ahnie:
How do you eat these animal?
My God!!!!!!!
Not be every meat them dey eat....it's akin to eating brown baby lizard!

Awaiting the correct bush meat crew!

If I am around you I will force you to eat this one day

Alligator
Crocodile
Snakes
Termites fly
Cricket
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by phemmyfour: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
being a while
make I drop this one
Ijẹkujẹ
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Sillymoderators: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

The same way some criminals and certificate forgerz in another country are presidents in Nigeria.
Las las na on top this certificate wahala many of una go get high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by soccerlite: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
I will always kill such animal but I can never eat them
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Ikpunnegi01: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
And you're comfortable eating this bloodclaat thing hollipa man.. Holy mountain!
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by newoffer: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
[If u can eat kpomo u can eat utquote author=Kestolove post=126418152]How do you people manage to eat this stuffs still baffles me[/quote]
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kestolove:
This is sad sight. sad
ANYBODY EATING REPILES AND OTHER UNCLEAN ANIMALS CAN NEVER BE NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS AGAIN,EXCEPT THEY ARE DELIVERED. angry
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Vello(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!!! embarassed

You broke men should not bring another deadly disease with the way you go about eating all these nonsense and disgusting things. Biko!! undecided

Normally, you're not normal
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
That's a baby Gator.

For those wondering how people eat these things. Do you realize that even in the Western countries they have restaurants for these delicacies? Down to Crocs, gators, Snakes, etc.

I saw an episode on Food Network where rattlesnake meat was the meat given to contestants to make a dish out of.

They eat them in some southern sttates in the US. I nor fit sha.

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by AbujaLagos: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
Press like if you know that nairaland is reptiles arena.
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by dragunov: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
flyinnizam:
being a while
make I drop this one

Dude, what you killed for food is a juvenile crocodile. There are no alligators in Africa. Kapische?
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by King3urna(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Puke!!! embarassed

See rich man dangote easy ohhh
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by blowjohn(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
Looks like an elderly agama lizard.
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by OlujobaSamuel: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
I don't think this is an alligator, it's a croc.
Enjoy your meat sha and send mine
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by jaxxy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Goodluck.

I think it's nice when u roast it 1st.
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Blacktruth: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Na everything una dey chop
Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Blacktruth: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Change4dbeta:
Is there Alligator in Nigeria? I think this is a baby croc.

Yes , we have dem enough in dis country

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by ivandrag0n: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

The same way some criminals and certificate forgerz in another country are presidents in Nigeria.

😂😂😂😂…Yet another CHILD OF HATE from the SadEast Region of Perdition identified.

Since you like wailing, may your wailing never stop.

All the days of your life, may you have reason to WAIL & GNASH your teeth….

In fact, you’re in for a very long 8 years. You and your household go cry tire…😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed by Illegal1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Na this kind people I dey like get as neighbors

omoh..........i swr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Mackerel: How Do I Identify Original From This Fish? / See The Onion I Bought #120 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.