Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport (43673 Views)

Container Crushes Woman To Death In Alapere, Lagos; Driver Flees / Container Crushes A Toyota Camry In Lagos (Photo) / Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by eeithis(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Very painful way to die cry
FreshNotemike:
Geez. I can't imagine the excruciating pains he must have gone through the moment that trailer landed
am telling you bro he definitely will not die immediately he will struggle to break free try to lift it but to no avail God!!!

6 Likes

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by YaksonFCA(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
So sad May his soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by AskNgige2: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bad roads have taken alot of life
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by permit225(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:
See More Reactions As Obtained By Below:
May the deceased find eternal rest...bt honestly is dis epistle really worth it..I mean dis person is dead already..is not as if he will come across all dis plenty talks does not sound legit...omoh to me it's totally uncalled for
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by GYBABA(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Bad News @ www.. com

I think it's bad PR to always market your site with bad news every time. Try another angle other times. Who will see bad stuffs & decide to go for it?

4 Likes

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Timoleon(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:

Just Dey Look Towards you

Unavailable

1 Like

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Omihanifa: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is really really sad
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Evolutionism: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
What a terrible way to leave the Planet.

6 Likes

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Kharol1234: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:

Is Here And Ready To Supply Terrible BAD NEWS, that happened In Nigeria.
Oga add plenty good news to your report no they report bad news abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Creamypie(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
This country eh
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by AmazingELixir: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
lipsrsealed

Bad road is the culprit in diswan.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by okorogodwin4(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
Very bad way to meet our creator

1 Like

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by paskal16: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
Damn look at how bad that road is
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Chibuzoripob: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
angry Where's detective Fash angry.I dread Benin-Auchi-Kogi to Abuja.I see wen on Akiko road.Those thieves should return all they looted biko.Lagos to Yelwa-ijoun in Ogun state nah Hell on earth..I believe umahi will do something sha

Sleep well Mazi sad sad.

Mercy Lord
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by hartopher76: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is heartbreaking. rip, so sad you found yourself in this dungeon of a nation.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by oluwaseyi0: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
highchief1:
as a driver u don’t stay side by side with a container.it’s not done,I’m either in front or behind.nobody survives it

His car get stuck on the bad road

1 Like

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by olaniyilukman(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
GYBABA:
The way I shouted Jesus when I saw how the container crushed his car ehn even shocked me. I hope painful death evades me. He come be like say his death was planned. Another person sitting just beside him would have been totally safe. God abeg.
What concern Jesus with bad roads, instead of you to start posting the pictures and calling out the useless government
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by ednut1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
See road in an oil producing state. Umahi abeg fix this road
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by adecz: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Village people at work❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by themanderon: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
See that road and they were riding close to a container truck. In fact these bad roads are a general scourge in all parts of Nigeria and has sent many to untimely deaths yet there is no solution in sight to the issue of decayed roads in all parts of the country.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by MasterJayJay: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
adecz:

Village people at work
It is village people that are responsible for the bad road?
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by NaMe4: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
In the last few months, bad roads within Nigeria have killed more people than in certain countries engaged in war.

The previous administration was a disaster throughout its 8 years.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Judolisco(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
If it was in my area

I'm 2000% sure that driver of that truck would have been beaten to death by now.

You need to make example out of people

Only then these truck drivers will come to their senses..

Because these evil truck drivers endanger lives of many people daily on the road

And majority of them just don't give a Bleep

I saw one truck still driving after one of the tires got burst. They don't care about the lives of others on the road..
it's not d truck driver's fault.... D Road itself is a hazard on its own....

1 Like

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Roboto11: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Avoidable death in Africa.

May his soul rest in peace 🙏🏾.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by spencekat(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dymaco:
Don't ride beside this big container truck, drivers will never hear. This truck can fall at anytime in a bad road. Rip to him
His vehicle was stuck before the container truck got there. The way I fear those trucks eheen!
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by alphaconde(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
AFTER THE TEARS COMES PROPERTY TUSSLE
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by doggedfighter(f): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:
Nothing day this life

Absolutely nothing.

Work so hard.

And all is left in one breath.

Nothing is promised. Nothing is sure !

1 Like

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by chudez0147(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Your head dey their . Rip to the dead
Ttipsy:
Failed-eral government again ??

Look at how we lost this man because of bad road
?
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Fujiyama: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dymaco:
Don't ride beside this big container truck, drivers will never hear. This truck can fall at anytime in a bad road. Rip to him

^^^
undecided

Where was he supposed to go? Look again. He had nowhere else to go.

highchief1:
as a driver u don’t stay side by side with a container.it’s not done,I’m either in front or behind.nobody survives it

^^^
He had no options. It is a single lane carriageway (or a total bastardization of one) so he had nowhere else to go. He didn't stand a chance, poor fellow.

RALPHOW:
RIP
BAD ROAD AND STUPID OVERTAKING ARE THE REASONS FOR THIS UNTIMELY DEATH.

ASIWAJU HAS PICKED THE RIGHT PERSON AS MINISTER OF WORKS. PLEASE PROVIDE EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR HIM AND GOD WILL HELP ME TO FIX ALL THE NIGERIA BAD ROADS.

^^^

undecided
You’re clearly just trolling in a stupidly callous way. . This is not the place or time for it.

There was no overtaking here. You cannot see the driver’s cabin of the trailer. That should tell you that traffic was moving in opposite directions.

Don’t mock this man’s death. Be careful, lest you fall.

themanderon:
See that road and they were riding close to a container truck.

^^^

The deceased had no options!!! Where was he supposed to go??!
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by slowice(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
Timoleon:
Ogwu ego undecided

Are you okay
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by MuMuOnBail: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na wa ooo

Even Shekau, Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussain, Osama Bin Laden did not die like this angry

Which kind of sin did this man commit to warrant such painful death

Even me that have been f*cking peoples wives since 1983 have never ever experienced an accident personally.

This Life no Balance at all

REST IN POWER CHIEF!

1 Like

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by YeyeGbami: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
Alvin212 mfker you dey happy say yoruba man died earlier, you see your life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport: Current Price / Nigerian Student Dies In The US As His Vehicle Plunges Into A River (Photos) / Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.