Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport (43674 Views)

Container Crushes Woman To Death In Alapere, Lagos; Driver Flees / Container Crushes A Toyota Camry In Lagos (Photo) / Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Offpoint1: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
If it was in my area

I'm 2000% sure that driver of that truck would have been beaten to death by now.

You need to make example out of people

Only then these truck drivers will come to their senses..

Because these evil truck drivers endanger lives of many people daily on the road

And majority of them just don't give a Bleep

I saw one truck still driving after one of the tires got burst. They don't care about the lives of others on the road..

That scene has nothing to do with the truck driver, you can clearly see is the terrible road.

1 Like

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by israelmao(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Articulated and heavy duty vehicles need to be provided their roads to stop this horrible incident.May Holy Spirit comfort the bereaved.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by spencekat(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
The way I dread this container carrying trucks is something else. Once I sight them while driving,I speed up to pass them or slow down for some minutes.One day, I parked on a busy street, and one was passing, on sighting the coming truck, I had to run away from my parked car.RIP to the departed.

1 Like

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Sleekfingers: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dymaco:
Don't ride beside this big container truck, drivers will never hear. This truck can fall at anytime in a bad road. Rip to him

Did you read the post at all?
Where do you expect smaller vehicles to take? Fly off the road, because a truck is coming......
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by sketcherJ(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
spencekat:
His vehicle was stuck before the container truck got there. The way I fear those trucks eheen!
boss why didn’t he leave his car before the truck got there?
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by doggedfighter(f): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Alvin212 mfker you dey happy say yoruba man died earlier, you see your life?

And you allow him drag you this low were you have to celebrate an Igbo man died ? So you can be even.

We should stop playing with pigs it gets you dirty and robs you of your humanity.

I mean no disrespect.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by BigYash: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dymaco:
Don't ride beside this big container truck, drivers will never hear. This truck can fall at anytime in a bad road. Rip to him
Did you read the part where they said his car was stuck on the bad road? Its not his fault that it happened that way.. Rip to him..
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by SalamRushdie: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
He was murdered by the ministry of works ..simple and short
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by 12345baba(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
RIP SIR
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Abagworo(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
I thought Wike completed this road this 2023 or I'm missing something. This is the road that runs from Igwuruta via Chokocho, Okomoko, Egwi, Okehi, Eketa , Okpala etc.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Poll23: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
My fear I want to overtake trucks....may Almighty keep on saving our lives 🙏
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Okwyjesus(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/40ft-container-crushes-abia-businessman-to-death-on-his-way-to-port-harcourt-airport-2.html

Wike did that road and left that small portion to a nightmare.

I learnt is for political reason. Too bad
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Occurstaem(m): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
What a tragedy! Too bad 😭
May God give his family the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss.

There's a need to have enforcement in place regarding trucks carrying containers on the road. Any trucks not meeting certain criteria should not even think of carrying containers at all.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Chetas81(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:
Another Terrible News, Coming From Rivers.

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS
Linda ikeji become , you among the sick citizen of Nigeria 😜✍️
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Chetas81(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
The zombie driver shouldn't go for free
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by zedegit: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
What is killing Africans are avoidable deaths.

Is this the first time container is crushing people? Why can't they look for solution instead of more deaths?
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by CoronaVirusPro: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
Offpoint1:

That scene has nothing to do with the truck driver, you can clearly see is the terrible road.

Don't mind dunce!
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by DOM7: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
All as a result of the wicked souls that full Abuja!imagin of the road is good this death could have been available.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Chetas81(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Jeon:
@ it again.

😞😞😞😞
you mean Linda ikeji own , hhhhmmm meeeeeed ooooo
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Googledotcom: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
I witnessed this, it happened last week Thursday. A very sad incident.

I don't know what Rivers government is doing cus that road is part of Etche local government.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by NaijaCover(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chetas81:
Linda ikeji become , you among the sick citizen of Nigeria 😜✍️

Inukwa ooooo
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Countersam(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Chetas81(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Motorable road is an abomination to the Nigerian citizen and their government
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Timothy89(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
I can be a rugged driver sometimes but I swear I'll rather reversed, or park my car one side than be on a motion in this kind of road with these cold hearted tanker and truck driver

Rip Pilot, drive safe to heaven
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by hilaryCU(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Timoleon:
Ogwu ego undecided

Mechie onu gi
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Miracle2020: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
10 million ways to die in Nigeria.
Everybody is doing anything they like.
That accident is preventable but this is Nigeria.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Onewazobia(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
If it was in my area

I'm 2000% sure that driver of that truck would have been beaten to death by now.

You need to make example out of people

Only then these truck drivers will come to their senses..

Because these evil truck drivers endanger lives of many people daily on the road

And majority of them just don't give a Bleep

I saw one truck still driving after one of the tires got burst. They don't care about the lives of others on the road..

Then they carry faulty truck and enter bad road..
Wtf do you expect to happen?

What about your leaders/politicians.

Check the road well bro,
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
So Wike left abandoned road project.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by 004gist: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bluffly:
Can you see our useless goverments. Why would a road be like that for long. Even the trailer saw that road knowing how his container is fastenened, shouldn't have used that road

Aba to PH federal road is a death trap that successive government has failed to reconstruct.

GEJ failed to do anything on that road.
Buhari tried all the way from enugu but stop in aba town.

only God knows if tinubu will do anything on the road.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by bluefilm: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Damn!

I pity his stomach.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by Kingchuksero: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is as a result of bad road. All the blame goes to the bad leaders and corrupt government. Rip Sir.
Re: Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport by zinaunreal(m): 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
What an ugly way to die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Dies In The US As His Vehicle Plunges Into A River (Photos) / Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 / Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.