Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Is Wrong With Masturbation? A Brief Lesson - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Masturbation? A Brief Lesson (1039 Views)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Masturbation? A Brief Lesson by NairalandGossip: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
There are actions that are not sinful, yet they are not honorable. Acts like;

* Masturbation
* Gambling
* Drinking alcohol etc

These acts are not sinful yet they are not honorable. Actions that are not honorable doesn't please God, Masturbation is not honorable, thus Masturbation doesn't please God.

Some may say there is nothing wrong with Masturbation since there is no law against it.
Don't be guided by laws rather be guided by your sense of shame. Pressure, challenges and several other external factors can make you break the law, but nothing can make you loose your sense of shame.

What is wrong with MASTURBATION?

1. SEED IN-VAIN

2. SELF CONDEMNATION

3. "It is not good for a man to be alone", says the scripture, Masturbation is an act of 'being alone'.

For more insight on this topic, check my signature.

You will understand;

Why things get bad for you each time you Masturbate.

Understand the power of Semen retention and its effect on masculinity.

Discover effective techniques on dealing with Masturbation.

Masturbation has the tendency of embarrassing you some day if you don't make efforts towards managing it today.

All the best👍

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Masturbation? A Brief Lesson by kollinz1234(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
I am trying so hard to do a critique on this, but i am still processing.

I may check out the book though, it shows a promising read.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Masturbation? A Brief Lesson by Rayban26: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
OP you already confirmed that masturbation does not please God. Anything that dosent please God is a sin.

So why in your writeup are you saying that masturbation is not sinful?

All what you mentioned are sinful.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Masturbation? A Brief Lesson by Brokeness(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
What of prostitution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Masturbation? A Brief Lesson by NairalandGossip: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
Rayban26:
OP you already confirmed that masturbation does not please God. Anything that dosent please God is a sin.

So why in your writeup are you saying that masturbation is not sinful?

All what you mentioned are sinful.
I appreciate your input. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Masturbation? A Brief Lesson by NairalandGossip: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Brokeness:
What of prostitution?
we can discuss this whenever it suits you. Thanks for your question. You can drop me an email
Re: What Is Wrong With Masturbation? A Brief Lesson by NairalandGossip: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
kollinz1234:
I am trying so hard to do a critique on this, but i am still processing.

I may check out the book though, it shows a promising read.
I am always opened to criticisms. Send me an email. Thanks for acknowledging that the book is a promising read.

Regards
Re: What Is Wrong With Masturbation? A Brief Lesson by Brokeness(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
NairalandGossip:
we can discuss this whenever it suits you. Thanks for your question. You can drop me an email

Hmm. Are you ready for the Convo?
Re: What Is Wrong With Masturbation? A Brief Lesson by NairalandGossip: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
Brokeness:

Hmm. Are you ready for the Convo?
Yes please. Send me a mail
Re: What Is Wrong With Masturbation? A Brief Lesson by IAmHim1: 1:09am On Jan 23
END YOUR WASTED YEARSSSS OF ADDICTION IN 45 DAYS LIKE I ENDDED MINE

https://www.nairaland.com/7939213/one-guide-end-addiction

please share so others can be free also. please.

i know how it feels likke. im not selling a course. i just want someone out there to be free if that someone puts in the workk
Re: What Is Wrong With Masturbation? A Brief Lesson by Zaheertyler(m): 9:28am On Jan 23
Addiction and obsession makes you bound to the devil

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early / Please Help Me Analyse This Issue. / Describe Your Spec With A Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.