Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy (18295 Views)

Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue / Modi, Indian PM's Twitter Handle 'Briefly Compromised', Crypto Scam Link Deleted / China To Overtake US As World's Biggest Economy By 2028, Report Predicts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by Airlord2030: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Johncables402:

Lazy bastard thief and terrorist. You can't destroy an igbo man spirit. We are the masters and backbone of Nigeria economy. We own and control your every move
brag and more brag, while you go back to face reality as a 3rd citizen that you are
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by Johncables402: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Airlord2030:
brag and more brag, while you go back to face reality as a 3rd citizen that you are

We own your land. Fork your sisters anyhow and you can't do nothing.
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by Koko1119: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
Dey are free
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by legitnow1: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by Bigsunny01(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
Johncables402:

You're very stupid. Which yeye SA isbetter than Europe. Have ever been to any airport before . Idiot

Ur father together wit ur mother and ur generation to come are stupid

Read what u type

U need a sound education

U hide here and don't even know waz happening around de world

1 Like

Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by mex22: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
He built lagos he built Lagos where una dey.Una no go let person hear word.Lagos has been a mega city and that's the success it has today.Dem for make am governor for zamfara make we know how far.The citizens of Lagos made Lagos what it is today
.Today incompetence is showing all over.
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by CodeTemplar: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Johncables402:

Cursed scratched face demon spooted
hngrbd. ooo
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by MyAmericandream(f): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Johncables402:

Stupid talk from a self hater. What useless indices you talk about. Is South Africa Canada now . Wonders shall never end. No country is better than Nigeria in Africa eve with useless leaders like that cursed Bat
No country is better than Nigeria in Africa? You must have been living in a cave. SMH

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by Major1984(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
SeeWahala:

Many run down, useless and undeveloped cities like borno, yewa, adamawa, iragbiji etc grin

Don't wake up e hia, keep dreaming
don't mind that suffering and smiling bat fan
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by Coldie(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
Johncables402:

He goat .what passport when they don't travel ? Industrialisation more than Nigeria when everyone knows we are more industrious than them? Better education when they are xenophobia?infrastructure likethe slum soweto? The hardworking immigrants like our Igbo brothers that they are jealous of? Rubbish
I just don't want to call u ignorant but all indices point towards that.
U dae inside ur village know say South Africans don't travel?
South Africa is not a shit hole where it's citizens are fleeing from, they travel for leisure not for japa or greener pastures.
For ur mind Nigerians are more industrious than SA, u think say yahoo and cheating or rigging election is industrious? How many big companies do Nigerians own in SA? But I can count the countless big companies SAns own in Nigeria.
SA unis don't or hardly ever go on strike, their degree is more recognized than ours, so?
At least they love themselves over foreigners, unlike Nigeria where northerners like Niger republic people pass their fellow citizens.
U and I know the reason they are angry with our igbo brothers, u just want hear am from my mouth.

Nigerians who go abroad they are still hustare scared of stepping foot in Nigeria because of insecurity, and we dae compare ourselves with SA where they shoot many big budget Hollywood movies and people are begging for their visa.

No wonder Nigeria is just heading towards a weird direction alot of u think the country at its sorry state of lawlessness is already heaven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by Airlord2030: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
Johncables402:

We own your land. Fork your sisters anyhow and you can't do nothing.
i wil open a thread and post screenshots of igbos complaining of being deniend rentage properties in lagos just because they are igbos.

i will tag you to come and see
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by Xpol: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
Until the predictions they all made after Tinubu floated the naira come to reality before I'll be taking all these people serious.
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by sucess001(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
Johncables402:

You are the one that doesn't travel. I have been to many African countries and I'm telling Naija is still better . These others just have one city to talk about and we have many.

Joker

1 Like

Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by Revolva(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
Johncables402:

Have you been to South Africa,because I have been and I'm telling you their cities are not better than us with their useless lives of walking around naked everywhere even airport .

You say what , SA cities are.not better than ours ....bro seems you are blind ...even people that have not travelled out know that our cities in Nigeria are shit

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by motymop: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
Johncables402:

You're a self hating slave. What yeye infrastructure in Nairobi and Johannesburg grin. The same Nairobi with hungry runners ? The same Johannesburg withered girls in the 21st century? cheesy. Hediot travel

Visit westerland in Nairobi and tell me which place in Nigeria looks like westland.
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by KingCold: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Johncables402:

Have you been to South Africa,because I have been and I'm telling you their cities are not better than us with their useless lives of walking around naked everywhere even airport .
This is a lie
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by paskal16: 12:26am On Oct 18, 2023
Thiefffnubuu is taking us to the wretched land
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by paskal16: 12:27am On Oct 18, 2023
Johncables402:

are you looking from the view of morals or infrastructural developments
mumu raise to power 100 undecided
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by nairamaniac: 1:32am On Oct 18, 2023
Why are these useless people exposing our deficiency. I'm trying to lure Samantha124 to come live with me in Nigeria grin
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by Agboogashi: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2023
South Africa has always been ahead of Nigeria in all facets of human endeavors. So I don't know the meaning of this crooked headline.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by Johncables402: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2023
paskal16:
are you looking from the view of morals or infrastructural developments
mumu raise to power 100 undecided

How can immoral humans who live a 1800s life claim to be better than us. Can they even write sef
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by Johncables402: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2023
Agboogashi:
South Africa has always been ahead of Nigeria in all facets of human endeavors. So I don't know the meaning of this crooked headline.

Stupid talk. Apc made Nigeria weak to the point that useless slave countries like South Africa can talk bad about us. Imagine the rubbish. When pdp was in charge they never dared raise their fingers at Nigerians because they knew we could level that stupidi country in a day.
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by justmondris: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2023
Johncables402:

Hardwork ,riches ,brains and development
Lol.you think say na Nigerians get money pass South Africa guys or una get brain pass them or develop pass them or u think say na we dey hard work pass for Africa. Abeg list the development when we get pass South Africa or Kenya.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by Johncables402: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=justmondris post=126472192][/quote]
Useless demon who doesn't like himself. Lazy idiot
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by Johncables402: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2023
KingCold:
This is a lie

Travel lazy man
Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by kcbaba007: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2023
South Africa that has taken over as a bigger economy the moment APC and buhari took over the machinery of govt. In 2015

1 Like

Re: South Africa Set To Briefly Overtake Nigeria As Africa's Biggest Economy by KingCold: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Johncables402:

Travel lazy man
Lol, I'm an actual South African, so again, nobody walks naked in our airports. You are lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghana’s President Fires Communication Director Over Speech plagiarism / Russian Airline, Aeroflot, Cancels All Flights To Europe / US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.