Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything (26333 Views)

Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Swaelyf(f): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2023
but bro says its almost every time and he conveniently did not stay the usual he gives her for tht, no matter hw much im close to my family id always want them to see me as the best all the time its only when thts not possible that i would bare myself and which lady wouldnt want to boast abt her hubby but i guess things are not tht great and the lady's family are also reasonable by starting a biz for her to limit the see finish
GetMeRight:

Whether you always keep money for the rainy day or not, there would be those days when you all just have to manage.

Nothing bad in reaching out but making it a habit is not good enough.

As long as it is not everyday thing, I don't see something unusual about this if it is once in a while. This is everywhere except the home where money is the least of their problems
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by BigCowHornn: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
They are few,if the man loves the daughter then the father can offer him a job or give him some advice.
He can also make the man rich all because of the daughter

This what seems to have happened to the OP. The long term consequence is what he is complaining bitterly about. If he messes up no one will be begging him my sister. They will take everything back incuding their daughter and violently if possible

Like i said you don't know life. It's very different from that Cinderilla and the charming prince
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kenturkey048(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Octobertwentysix:

My question is how can a man who can afford a 75k wristwatch give his wife 3k for food to cook for a family of four in this present economy, this story is somehow.

Like.. You no understand say sometimes place dey red for man.. Why una dey act like this...?

He stated it clearly that days he doesn't have, instead of his wife to his shield, na she go cast am...
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kenturkey048(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
EngGandalf:

Proverty mindset.. they will welcome her and take care of her.. Rich people no send you.
Rich people no send you and them no fit find very rich husband to marry their sister..??

Nigerians are wonderful people.....

Not that the husband is even poor.. The wife is just a mumu woman..

Na small small people dey grow..
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kenturkey048(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
Obierika:

There is no way he can exert any authority because he does not have the financial power.

Finance/cash is king! grin
He is not a poor man. His wife is childish and insensitive...

He bought a watch of 75k as gift for her, and also bought a car for her.. He is well to do. But still building his life for greatness...

Instead of her to build a life with her husband, she is acting like a fool...
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kenturkey048(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
SIRTee15:

He be like say u never date girl from a rich home b4.
That girl will never back down, that's the way they were raised.
The marriage would rather crash than give in to penury demands of her husband.
It's will be sooo difficult for his wife to see things from his own perspective because the husband's reasoning can never make sense to her.
It's not her fault, she's from a wealthy home.

You people are failing to understand one thing.. The husband is not a poor man.. He isn't just at the level of her brothers..

Now let me clear this...Most girl I don date na from rich home..Even my last babe papa na senior government official.....

You have to stamp your fit as a man to curtail bullshit.. Make your boundaries clear.. If she no accept am free her make she go.. No be only she dey this life...

Most men dey make excuses for this silly women, na why them go come online come dey complain about things them suppose put boundaries to during dating..

If you ever give woman impression say she pass you, she go punish you for that... This poster don make him wife feel say he was privileged to marry her na why she dey punish am...

Lead your family by your rules as a man.. Who no wan adhere to your rule, the relationship suppose end for sex only category. e no suppose scale to marriage...
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kenturkey048:
You people are failing to understand one thing.. The husband is not a poor man.. He isn't just at the level of her brothers.. Now let me clear this...Most girl I don date na from rich home..Even my last babe papa na senior government official..... You have to stamp your fit as a man to curtail bullshit.. Make your boundaries clear.. If she no accept am free her make she go.. No be only she dey this life...
A man gives his family of 3 $3 a day for feeding (and other) allowance and you say he is not a poor man? shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kenturkey048(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A man gives his family of 3 $3 a day for feeding (and other) allowance and you say he is not a poor man? shocked shocked shocked

A poor man won't buy a car for his wife as gift. .

As an entrepreneur that is still growing.. There are days you have millions in your account and days you asking your guy to sub for you..

It doesn't mean you are poor.. When you are building for greatness finances fluctuates...
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kenturkey048:
A poor man won't buy a car for his wife as gift. . As an entrepreneur that is still growing.. There are days you have millions in your account and days you asking your guy to sub for you.. It doesn't mean you are poor.. When you are building for greatness finances fluctuates...
Una no dey like read at all. undecided

OP said he bought the car at a point in time but is no longer as buoyant as he used to be now. Now he is reduced to feeding his family members on $3 a day, the equivalent of the poverty standard. OP is now a poor man. undecided

Please make an effort to engage the frontal lobe and all involved in analyzing these things, or at least before commenting. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kenturkey048(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Una no dey like read at all. undecided

OP said he bought the car at a point in time but is no longer as buoyant as he used to be now. Now he is reduced to feeding his family members on $3 a day, the equivalent of the poverty standard. OP is now a poor man. undecided

Please make an effort to engage the frontal lobe and all involved in analyzing these things, or at least before commenting. undecided

Na you no dey read because you want argue.. I know you.. I shock say you still even dey this place dey argue..

I know you are women advocate.. I know.. I know you are male feminist ... I know all these.. But sometimes analyse things based on actualities.

He said he bought a car for her when she gave birth to their first child..... The brother changed it because it was bought through his company without even discussing it with him..

I know you see nothing wrong because you've been feminized.. Everything sound foreign to you because you are viewing things from a feminine lens... We are on different page..

Let's just agree to disagree.. You've won.. Byeeeeeeee..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Life As An Albino (my Experience) / A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.