Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

How God Saved Me In A Brothel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How God Saved Me In A Brothel (5430 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Saved Me In A Brothel by eraglory: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2023
I'm addicted to both virtual betting and sleeping with prostitute for over 4 years now.

My life is nothing to to write home about, all my age mate and younger sibling are far ahead of me in all aspect of life, thanks to my addiction.

Yesterday I went to a brothel to patronize a client, on my way to there I visited bet9ja and they collected 5k from the 10k that was me with me before I left.

The olosho I met at the brothel to charged me 4k and even told me to pay her after service.

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by Chibuzoripob: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2023
undecided sad is that all sad? Continue till u BEND patapata. sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by Mhizzard(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2023
Spell has been casted on you.with all what is going on in nigeria,that is where you could sen$ele$$ly spend your money.
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by eraglory: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2023
After the deed has been done I couldn't find the cash that was with me, how I lost it in remain a mystery to me.

I be pleaded with the olosho but she refused to to listen, she said I came to have free sex.

She went out to call the hotel thugs and security for me but forgot to lock the door properly. That was how I escaped me else I would have been gracing the front page of nairaland this morning.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by Chibuzoripob: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2023
sad WIC God delivered u from that lifestyle undecided?Abeg! Continue till u sell Ur mattress,TV (if u have one) sell Ur phone and begin dey trek up/down the street till u steal person property and collect the beating of Ur life..U are still 40% normal.

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by eraglory: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2023
I swear with my life never to patronize prostitute or indulge in betting again.

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by Chibuzoripob: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2023
cool nobody cares if dey comot Ur teeth. cool
eraglory:
After the deed has been done I couldn't find the cash that was with me, how I lost it in remain a mystery to me.

I be pleaded with the olosho but she refused to to listen, she said I came to have free sex.

She went out to call the hotel thugs and security for me but forgot to lock the door properly. That was how I escaped me else I would have been gracing the front page of nairaland this morning.
Running away nah offence too.Go back to the hotel and collect maximum beating that'll reset your destiny

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by Chibuzoripob: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2023
eraglory:
angry sad why? End time is still far.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by Reminderz: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2023
You have 2 things disturbing you that have destroyed most men... fornication and gambling...

you're just not engaging in fornication, but with hookers... the devil doesn't even need to be with you because these two things will automatically do what needs to done... this will lead to your end if you don't desist...

10 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by eraglory: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2023
Reminderz:
You have 2 things disturbing you that have destroyed most men... fornication and gambling...

you're just not engaging in fornication, but with hookers... the devil doesn't even need to be with you because these two things will automatically do what needs to done... this will lead to your end if you don't desist...
Sir u are absolutely right, all my age mate are far ahead of me even those that look up to me, at a point I thought I was cursed.
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by eraglory: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2023
Just imagine, that I would have been given vagina water to drink and stripped unclad.

despite my sinful state God showed up for me.

All my family lived in delta state but I'm in Lagos since 2019 after gambling with 100k belonging to my boss. I vowed to turn a new leaf after changing environment, but the story is still the same.

I'm the most useless person on earth, even childofdoom is a saint compare to me.

I just hope it's never too late to change my ways because my life is ruined already.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by eraglory: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2023
Mhizzard:
Spell has been casted on you.with all what is going on in nigeria,that is where you could sen$ele$$ly spend your money.
You might be right sir because my case is beyond comprehension. I know virtual is programmed to favour the house but I'm finding it difficult to quit.

I know I might contact a deadly disease by patronizing prostitute yet I keep in it. What do I do.
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by jackmrandy: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2023
eraglory:
Just imagine, that I would have been given vagina water to drink and stripped unclad.

despite my sinful state God showed up for me.

All my family lived in delta state but I'm in Lagos since 2019 after gambling with 100k belonging to my boss. I vowed to turn a new leaf after changing environment, but the story is still the same.

I'm the most useless person on earth, even childofdoom is a saint compare to me.

I just hope it's never too late to change my ways because my life is ruined already.

Are you from Delta state by origin?

Are you the first fruit from your mum?

If these are affirmative,. Mention me back ASAP
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by Chibuzoripob: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2023
grin cheesy special anointing) deliverance by 🔥
jackmrandy:

Abeg, invite Evang Okonkwo Righteousness2
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by Mhizzard(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2023
eraglory:
You might be right sir because my case is beyond comprehension. I know virtual is programmed to favour the house but I'm finding it difficult to quit.

I know I might contact a deadly disease by patronizing prostitute yet I keep in it. What do I do.
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by Mhizzard(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2023
eraglory:

you need to pray/visit any man of God and deprive yourself from feeling the urge to commit those things.
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by Nice2023(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2023
eraglory:
I'm addicted to both virtual betting and sleeping with prostitute for over 4 years now.

My life is nothing to to write home about, all my age mate and younger sibling are far ahead of me in all aspect of life, thanks to my addiction.

Yesterday I went to a brothel to patronize a client, on my way to there I visited bet9ja and they collected 5k from the 10k that was me with me before I left.

The olosho I met at the brothel to charged me 4k and even told me to pay her after service.

How old are u?
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by koladata(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2023
Just yesterday here, at least wait a month. You can't stop addiction by determination, you better look for one mfm and go into one week fasting and prayer.

eraglory:
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by brain54(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2023
Addicted to gambling and oloshism…

What a terrible collabo. One alone is bad enough- the two. That’s gangster!

By the way you can never be worse than child of doom. That guy is on a different level.

Go for therapy to break your addictions !

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by lordnkem000(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2023
You re not useless my man and neither re u finished. You re just misguided and lacked proper care from people who should help u through your addiction and not judge and criticize you.
U will be fine bro just try to stop virtual, stop ashawo joints, get a legit gf and focus on a new life. Make friends outside virtual house and u will be alright.
U are not useless alright. God bless u bro

7 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by Countersam(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2023
eraglory:

May God give you the strength to overcome
Gambling is alike drugs

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by YouandiAllofus: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2023
Thank God you are in Lagos.
Just look for any of those chinko work and dye company and get busy.
Their pay is usually peanut.

The work load they will give you is enough to drill every energy left in you that by the end of the day, you will not find enough strength to even engage in any lengthy discussion not to talk of negative thinking.
Your priority will be eat, rest and sleep on time to recover consumed energy and to gather strength for the next task ahead. grin

Stay on this and watch those addictions disappear naturally in no time

12 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by thinksquad(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
if you are in lagos, ijesha, apapa express way. locate the lord's Chosen church for divine support
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by Dikastan: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Next story please
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by sulakishop(m): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
A great lesson for you to desist from bad habits and don't celebrate yet but just keep watching your back while walking on the street. The Ol0sho is also reading this post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
eraglory:

F©©lish man grin grin grin grin grin ur juniors are far ahead of u in life yet u dnt want to give urself s€nse grin grin grin grin

U will Luuuuurrrrrn grin cheesy
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by eraglory: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

F©©lish man grin grin grin grin grin ur juniors are far ahead of u in life yet u dnt want to give urself s€nse grin grin grin grin

U will Luuuuurrrrrn grin cheesy
I will definitely learn by force.
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by eraglory: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
Countersam:

May God give you the strength to overcome
Gambling is alike drugs
Amen
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by eraglory: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Nice2023:

How old are u?
24. I left home since 4years ago.
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by eraglory: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mhizzard:

you need to pray/visit any man of God and deprive yourself from feeling the urge to commit those things.
I need God because my future looks very bleak.
Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by eraglory: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
jackmrandy:

I'm from delta but not the first fruit.

I'm the black sheep of the family.

Most times I just don't understand vwhy I behave the way I do. It's like I'm being controlled.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me In A Brothel by eraglory: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
sulakishop:
A great lesson for you to desist from bad habits and don't celebrate yet but just keep watching your back while walking on the street. The Ol0sho is also reading this post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
A big lesson indeed. This is a wake up call because nobody would have agreed to pay the bill. I'm the only one here in Lagos state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes / When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It / 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.