Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men (40765 Views)

American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States / Nigerian Lady Shuts Down The Internet With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by blingxx(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Eduadolero:

Take it or leave it, African women are tha best any day any time

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Mikelangelo: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
But we all who are bashing Nigerian ladies, we do have mothers, sisters, and probably wives o. I no come understand o, or are our own people exempted from the bashing.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Brendaniel: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
seguno2:

So why is our country so rotten that everyone wants to japa to other countries

Because of bad leaders....
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Towma(f): 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
spiSeyi:

It is too early to cry because in five years time all of you set of toxic women will be using money & body to look for a man just to pkansh you and you no go see and as for the sweet American babes Hakiminology will take care of that wink

LMAO, 🤣
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by MyAmericandream(f): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
Entanglement:
northern women especially the Fulanis are way beautiful with shining skin even in that hot sun.
But go to Ogun state, Ibadan, ondo, and try and look their women undecided

Omo you dislike Yoruba women no be small oh.
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by obaidan: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
Eduadolero:

Take it or leave it, African women are tha best any day any time
best in what ma
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by MyAmericandream(f): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Towma:
I hope you men praising her know that American women don't tolerate cheating like Nigeria women? You cheat once, you're out.
And they don't believe in submission or obedience in marriage.
Na joint rulership, feminism style 🤣
Leave that girl alone the love still dey shack am. I eye go soon open.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by MyAmericandream(f): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
uuzba:

When white people were taking slaves to the US, they picked the finest, healthiest Africans.
Sharap, have seen how big their nose were then, do you know how swarthy they look?
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Zonefree(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
ednut1:
There is no where in the world where Nigerian women are in demand or being praised. Why is that 🤣
No sane person demands for liabilities.

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Theweekend: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
She is just a clout chaser..... N!gerian m£n are known to be Uzel£ss..... embarassed
no sense

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by seguno2: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Brendaniel:
Because of bad leaders....

Bad leaders from other countries or outer space?
Or they were ordinary citizens who were subsequently allowed into leadership positions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by vickydevoka(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
ednut1:
There is no where in the world where Nigerian women are in demand or being praised. Why is that 🤣
But u no lie o. Kenya, Philippine, India. Thailand, Romania, most Asian women are in demand in us n UK.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by obaidan: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Nigerian men were raised to be responsible for all or nearly all the needs of their women, they travelled abroad and didnt drop that value, now all women around the world keep shouting, Nigerian men are the best.

Nigerian women were raised to be nurturing, respectful to their men and take care of their needs (apart from financial), small internet like this nigerian women dropped that value and started dragging equality, toxic feminism. The value that stands them out of the crowd, they have dropped it, how will you be desirable.
-when women from other places shout naija men are the best, ur own is to be dropping comment, they will soon serve this one breakfast.

Don't worry, keep fighting and nurturing bitterness towards anything masculine...........as u are doing it, just make sure u have money so that science can help u with sperm and surrogacy.....if u use toxic feminism chase men away, u no come still get money like ds....e dun be for u be that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by MyAmericandream(f): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
bitbillionaire:
All over the world ladies from different countries keep praising and adoring Nigerian men and I keep wondering why Nigerian woman are not receiving similar compliments from men of other countries. Does it mean our ladies lack qualities that are worth adoring?

Maybe because our women don't like to date other races (which I really don't know why). And even if dey do they don't date with their full mind.

Some couple of years ago I entered into a store to get charger and this guy was like oh you are Nigerian ? My ex girlfriend is from Nigeria, she is the most smartest person have ever met in my life, this dude kept talking about how smart the bae was until I left.

Women(not me though) can go online to tell the world how good a particular race/country/region is, but most men find it immature or disgusting to do that.

So, that's why you've not been seeing Nigerian Women being praised.

At least I have met non Nigerian men that dated/ married Nigerian women they've never said anything bad about them. My pastor daughters, both of them married non Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by blackboy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
I pity her. Her eyes go clear

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by nototribalist: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
I have come to realise that African Americans are finer than black Africans due to weather, less worries and good food. See as person pikin fine.

Until them hook you with child support, you go thin like who get HIV .

Don't be fooled by that smooth face, only one or two children for her, she will turn to Jezebel

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Sillymoderators: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
I have come to realise that African Americans are finer than black Africans due to weather, less worries and good food. See as person pikin fine.
Dey there dey deceive yourself. I live with them..... majority are fat, dirty and ugly.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Dsimmer: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Sillymoderators: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
nototribalist:

Until them hook you with child support, you go thin like who get HIV .

Don't be fooled by that smooth face, only one or two children for her, she will turn to Jezebel
Don't mind him, even in terms of beauty African ladies despite the hardship are more beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Sillymoderators: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
Who told they have lass worries? Lmao 😂🤣 What part of the world are you living so I will know how to educate you?

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Entanglement: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Omo you dislike Yoruba women no be small oh.
I dislike dirtiness! undecided
And that tribe symbolise dirty
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Iluvmycontr3: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

,,,,,Nice observation.

,,,,, why won't she look like ripe tomatoes when she's never encountered acute hardship all her life
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Brendaniel: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
seguno2:

Bad leaders from other countries or outer space?
Or they were ordinary citizens who were subsequently allowed into leadership positions

Most were not elected
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Basicend: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Teymanhenry:
And average Nigerian man is raised to believe he is supposed to provide everything for his woman. Be it, wife, girlfriend or concubine. He treats her like a 2 month old baby. Too bad most ladies in Nigeria will rather prefer you die before they see how hard you've tried

Agree with you 100%
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by frankoben(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Truths9ja:
Nigeria women . Meanwhile watch American lady reveals why she loves dating Nigerian men over her countrymen

Video Credit: instablog9ja

https://fb.watch/nK7L0dl0e-/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKlgaG855Us?si=Ttg7VEkSjKntskwk

You never jam dagbo man
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by dj5naira(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Timetravel88:

You got this one wrong. So you can't see the heavy make up she's got plastered on her face with the camera special effects that helps enhance their looks. No dey encourage deception in women beauty, when a woman steps out of the shower is the best moment to capture her beauty.

...or wakes up from sleep.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Akuruoulo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
ednut1:
Liabilities

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by bitbillionaire: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
I see.

MyAmericandream:

Maybe because our women don't like to date other races (which I really don't know why). And even if dey do they don't date with their full mind.

Some couple of years ago I entered into a store to get charger and this guy was like oh you are Nigerian ? My ex girlfriend is from Nigeria, she is the most smartest person have ever met in my life, this dude kept talking about how smart the bae was until I left.

Women(not me though) can go online to tell the world how good a particular race/country/region is, but most men find it immature or disgusting to do that.

So, that's why you've not been seeing Nigerian Women being praised.

At least I have met non Nigerian men that dated/ married Nigerian women they've never said anything bad about them. My pastor daughters, both of them married non Nigeria.
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Truths9ja: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
frankoben:

You never jam dagbo man
😂

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by SirLakes: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
We are the prize but shattered evening newspapers will disagree grin
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by MyAmericandream(f): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Entanglement:
I dislike dirtiness! undecided
And that tribe symbolise dirty

I have Yoruba friends that are super neat, they can wake up as early as 4am to start cleaning their room.
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by LINSAR: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
1Sharon:

It's the same reason Moldovian or Guatemalan women aren't being praised.

Who is the world more familiar with? Nigerian women mainly stick to Nigerian men and don't bloviate about wanting to taste all kinds of men

Why stick to us mainly since y'all complain so much about us?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) / Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) / Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.