Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men (40812 Views)

American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States / Nigerian Lady Shuts Down The Internet With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by yahoodetector: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Odogwuzack:

You are wrong again.

You are either suffering from eye problem or you have very low taste when it comes to beautiful women cos what the guy said is absolutely true
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by LINSAR: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
Towma:
I hope you men praising her know that American women don't tolerate cheating like Nigeria women? You cheat once, you're out.
And they don't believe in submission or obedience in marriage.
Na joint rulership, feminism style 🤣

You can't be with such woman and cheat, you'll be too contented to look outside.

Nowadays, how many Nigerian women are submissive in marriage?

I'll take the lesser evil abeg

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by yahoodetector: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
Towma:
I hope you men praising her know that American women don't tolerate cheating like Nigeria women? You cheat once, you're out.

A man will only cheat when a woman gives him reason to cheat and Nigerian women will give you over a thousand reasons to look outside because of their toxic nature

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by yahoodetector: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
ukaface:
American women wont learn
Them no dey think far
Fly wey no dey hear word go follow deadbody enter grave.

American women are like white unicorns...Nigerian women are like dirty pigs rolling in the mud...what do you expect a Unicorn to learn from a pig?
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by yahoodetector: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
She is just a clout chaser..... N!gerian m£n are known to be Uzel£ss..... embarassed

You are among those she told to shut up
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Albertone(m): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Na this kain thread dey pepper Pocohantas body. She'd have been fuming. I can only imagine her state of mind when she reads this thread. Her mental health might be at stake.

She sees nothing good in Nigerian men yet, it is we Nigerian men that foreigners are rushing.

I've never seen a foreigner praising Nigerian women. Naija girls are mid tbh

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Albertone(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Entanglement:
northern women especially the Fulanis are way beautiful with shining skin even in that hot sun.
But go to Ogun state, Ibadan, ondo, and try and look their women undecided

I couldn't agree more.
Even Anambra, Enugu, Imo etc are not left out. Many of them are just light in complexion for nothing.

Elite Fulanis anyday!!
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Entanglement: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Albertone:

I couldn't agree more.
Even Anambra, Enugu, Imo etc are not left out. Many of them are just light in complexion for nothing.

Elite Fulanis anyday!!
I even forgot to add them Enugu and imo too!
That guy haven't travel to different states hence his comment!
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Albertone(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Maybe because our women don't like to date other races (which I really don't know why). And even if dey do they don't date with their full mind.

Some couple of years ago I entered into a store to get charger and this guy was like oh you are Nigerian ? My ex girlfriend is from Nigeria, she is the most smartest person have ever met in my life, this dude kept talking about how smart the bae was until I left.

Women(not me though) can go online to tell the world how good a particular race/country/region is, but most men find it immature or disgusting to do that.

So, that's why you've not been seeing Nigerian Women being praised.

At least I have met non Nigerian men that dated/ married Nigerian women they've never said anything bad about them. My pastor daughters, both of them married non Nigeria.

If they don't like to date other races, why are they complaining about us?

Your analogy no work jare. Naija babes are mid and unappreciative.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Entanglement: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
MyAmericandream:

I have Yoruba friends that are super neat, they can wake up as early as 4am to start cleaning their room.
check well. Probably those Yoruba friends were brought up in the north or other state apart from south west
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by yahoodetector: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Maybe because our women don't like to date other races (which I really don't know why). And even if dey do they don't date with their full mind.

Some couple of years ago I entered into a store to get charger and this guy was like oh you are Nigerian ? My ex girlfriend is from Nigeria, she is the most smartest person have ever met in my life, this dude kept talking about how smart the bae was until I left.

Women(not me though) can go online to tell the world how good a particular race/country/region is, but most men find it immature or disgusting to do that.

At least I have met non Nigerian men that dated/ married Nigerian women they've never said anything bad about them. My pastor daughters, both of them married non Nigeria.

Stop writing epistle of cock and bull story that never happened yen yen yen!

The evidence is so glaring!

So many Nigerian men are married to white women both here and abroad and they are still together for years without any form of rancour...men like footballers like Mikel Obi, Odewinge, Nsofor, Emmanuel Amunike etc.

Go to Facebook and search for Nwanyi ocha and Lolo Ifunaya...the former is Swedish and the latter is Portuguese and they are married to Igbo man and everyday, they gush about how much they are so in love with their husbands.

...but Nigerian women...NEVER!

Let's take a deeper analysis...

Kate Henshaw... married a white man... CURRENTLY DIVORCED!

UCHE JUMBO married a Tunisian.... CURRENTLY DIVORCED!!

KORRA OBIDI married Dr Justin Dean (an American)...she cheated on him and blackmailed him... CURRENTLY DIVORCED!!

DJ Cuppy got engaged to an European...THEY'VE GONE THEIR SEPARATE WAYS!!!

Let's we forget...remember the lady from Edo State that was shot to death by her Italian boyfriend in Italy because she stole his money and tried to abscond it it after setting him up?

Remember the Chinese man who butchered his enstranged girlfriend from Northern Nigeria after she made him spend over N40m on her?

The evidence is so glaring! Nigerian women are the worst thing to ever happen to mankind after cancer and the holocaust!!

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
ukaface:
American women wont learn
Them no dey think far
Fly wey no dey hear word go follow deadbody enter grave.

Wahala.
Nigerian men are the best world wide. Evidence yapa, from China, Japan, South Africa, US, Germany e.t.c their women dey give testimony.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by ukaface(f): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
yahoodetector:

American women are like white unicorns...Nigerian women are like dirty pigs rolling in the mud...what do you expect a Unicorn to learn from a pig?
Yenyenyen

And I’m sure you are thinking Nigerian are gods?😂🤣tgey deceive yourself
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by ukaface(f): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Wahala.
Nigerian men are the best world wide. Evidence yapa, from China, Japan, South Africa, US, Germany e.t.c their women dey give testimony.
Of course na
When you’re in need of something you have to act extra nice to get it. Do you agree?
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by 2braithe: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
yahoodetector:

Stop writing epistle of cock and bull story that never happened yen yen yen!

The evidence is so glaring!

So many Nigerian men are married to white women both here and abroad and they are still together for years without any form of rancour...men like footballers like Mikel Obi, Odewinge, Nsofor, Emmanuel Amunike etc.

Go to Facebook and search for Nwanyi ocha and Lolo Ifunaya...the former is Swedish and the latter is Portuguese and they are married to Igbo man and everyday, they gush about how much they are so in love with their husbands.

...but Nigerian women...NEVER!

Let's take a deeper analysis...

Kate Henshaw... married a white man... CURRENTLY DIVORCED!

UCHE JUMBO married a Tunisian.... CURRENTLY DIVORCED!!

KORRA OBIDI married Dr Justin Dean (an American)...she cheated on him and blackmailed him... CURRENTLY DIVORCED!!

DJ Cuppy got engaged to an European...THEY'VE GONE THEIR SEPARATE WAYS!!!

Let's we forget...remember the lady from Edo State that was shot to death by her Italian boyfriend in Italy because she stole his money and tried to abscond it it after setting him up?

Remember the Chinese man who butchered his enstranged girlfriend from Northern Nigeria after she made him spend over N40m on her?

The evidence is so glaring! Nigerian women are the worst thing to ever happen to mankind after cancer and the holocaust!!

You hit the nail on the head

Being with Naija girls can be traumatizing and unrewarding.
Ontop of that, they'll still be feeling like the next best thing after catfish pepper soup.

If white women can be many in Nigeria the way blacks are many abroad, Naija women go dey die single.

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by hollywater: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
I have come to realise that African Americans are finer than black Africans due to weather, less worries and good food. See as person pikin fine.
No it is because they don't spend their money on lazy relatives who only believe all their problem should be channel to their family members living in abroad.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by 2braithe: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
ukaface:

Of course na
When you’re in need of something you have to act extra nice to get it. Do you agree?

If you're talking about papers, you just confirmed the typical IQ of Naija girl.

Don't we have Naija men with papers dating them?

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Proudpolygamist: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Towma:

Does that absolve Nigerian women from their extortionist, defiant, entitled, greedy, parasitic, disrespectful behavior laced with a God complex syndrome? And what do u all have to offer for all these abysmal charcter? or is it not this same country that Nigerian women are also pushing feminism like the whites? All these negatives for what exactly? At least white women have Citizenship and a better life to offer with less stress. Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by ukaface(f): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
2braithe:

If you're talking about papers, you just confirmed the typical IQ of Naija girl.

Don't we have Naija men with papers dating them?
Dey there Dey find evidence
Not any typical IQ of Naija girl
Na everybody for naija know Wetin Dey sup, you too had to mention it.
Naija men know Wetin dem Dey find.
Stories plenty
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Proudpolygamist: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
MyAmericandream:

stop saying Nonsense, lets see these menn kom outside and shower their Nigerian gf with praises by themselves, like foreign women are doing to Nigerian men, Nobody asked you to be a spokesman.
Nigerian woman smarter than a white or black American woman? u must have been talking to a morrocan

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Proudpolygamist: 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
ukaface:

Stories plenty

and so? What's if its papers. Atlest these women have something of worth to offer. American citizenship na joke to you? What do Nigerian women have to offer aside their borehole pussy?

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by 2braithe: 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
ukaface:

Stories plenty

Not one single sentence here answered the only one question I asked.

Na part of wetin oyinbo take better una be this

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by uuzba(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Sharap, have seen how big their nose were then, do you know how swarthy they look?
White people are always looking for "fine" face.
This is what they did in Rwanda between Hutu and Tutsi tribes, that resulted in 1 million deaths.
Just as you told me "Sharap" just now, that's how Hutu and Tutsi turned against each other in 1994 and started killing each other.
One tribe has fine slender face. The other tribe has short round head.
White people would favour the fine slender ones and punish the short ugly ones.
These tribes found out about this preferential treatment and determined to WIPE each other off existence.
They didn't touch the white men that caused the problem O. It is each other they decided to kill off.
White people are always selective. And they selected fine Africans to take over to US as slaves.
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Towma(f): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

Does that absolve Nigerian women from their extortionist, defiant, entitled, greedy, parasitic, disrespectful behavior laced with a God complex syndrome? And what do u all have to offer for all these abysmal charcter? or is not this same country that Nigerian women are also pushing feminism like the whites? All these negatives for what exactly? At least white women have Citizenship and a better life to offer with less stress. Anuofia!

Why are you filled with so much bitterness. Even calling me Anuofia?

Please leave me alone, I am not the reason for whatever is actually making you angry.

If you hate Nigerian women so much then avoid them instead of this bitterness. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Towma(f): 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
LINSAR:

You can't be with such woman and cheat, you'll be too contented to look outside.

Nowadays, how many Nigerian women are submissive in marriage?

I'll take the lesser evil abeg

Okay, please do. Marry American woman.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Proudpolygamist: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
2braithe:

You hit the nail on the head

Being with Naija girls can be traumatizing and unrewarding.
Ontop of that, they'll still be feeling like the next best thing after catfish pepper soup.

If white women can be many in Nigeria the way blacks are many abroad, Naija women go dey die single.

If there's a way we can import Ethiopian and eritrean women into Nigeria, pls lets do it now that the women are readily available and their countries economies are down

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Proudpolygamist: 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Towma:

Why are you filled with so much bitterness. Even calling me Anuofia?

Please leave me alone, I am not the reason for whatever is actually making you angry.

If you hate Nigerian women so much then avoid them instead of this bitterness. Shikena.

Avoid? My generation can never have anything to do with Nigerian women, we aint touching you peeps with a long stick.
If there's a way we can import Ethiopian and eritrean women into this country, you will all die single. That's what i wish all Nigerian women. wicked souls!

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by ukaface(f): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
2braithe:

Not one single sentence here answered the only one question I asked.

Na part of wetin oyinbo take better una be this
The question wey I ask you, you answer?
Abi you no know say I ask you question?
Thinking you’re better
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by 1Sharon(f): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
LINSAR:

Why stick to us mainly since y'all complain so much about us?

Who is sticking to you?
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by ukaface(f): 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

and so? What's if its papers. Atlest these women have something of worth to offer. American citizenship na joke to you? What do Nigerian women have to offer aside their borehole pussy?
2braithe you see
So simply put, y’all are activating niceness in exchange for papers. So if there’s nothing in exchange, y’all can’t be nice. You see sense?

Naija men no get sense sef, a typical example.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by ukaface(f): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

If there's a way we can import Ethiopian and eritrean women into Nigeria, pls lets do it now that the women are readily available and their countries economies are down
Una never know Wetin Dey do Una
Is your own country economy that is up
Blind wanting to help the blind
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Proudpolygamist: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2023
ukaface:

2braithe you see
So simply put, y’all are activating niceness in exchange for papers. So if there’s nothing in exchange, y’all can’t be nice. You see sense?

Naija men no get sense sef, a typical example.

What are you Nigerian womem offering in exchange for the Niceness we give to you? we can't even have ordinary peace of mind in return. Do you see Nigerian men who get married to white women lament about being emotionally, physically and psychologically abused? meanwhile its the Nigerian women that we marry abroad to give a better life that will be stressing the Hell out of our lives. We must open our borders to Eritrean and somalian refugees

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.