Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,105 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men (40807 Views)

American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States / Nigerian Lady Shuts Down The Internet With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by yahoodetector: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Entanglement:
you forgot to add that stupid queen of tweaking on tictotk who got married to a white man, and after giving birth she got divorced and she is back in Nigeria with don jazzy

I mentioned her... she's Korra Obidi

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
ednut1:
There is no where in the world where Nigerian women are in demand or being praised. Why is that 🤣
Lol... 😂 🤣 I no hear oh.
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Amonijosh1: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mehn, best day ever!
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by 99thEnemy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
MZright:

I will name every lovesacpade I have had in this country by the alphabet and I pray that I find the right one before I get to Alphabet Z. Not that even if I find the right one, I will keep experimenting. I cannot stand sharing means that I won't allow you share me. point taken?

Your deliberate ambiguity will soon trigger a migraine for me.
grin
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by DonroxyII: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

Unless you mean book smartness i don't see any other way Nigerian girls are smart. They cram textbooks to pass exams and after that return back to being dumb

There's Never been anything they've successfully pushed to the world especially those ones born from 1990s to date, they've all abandoned the values passed on to them by our mothers
All Women in a Nation are Determined By The Qualities of Their Men.

Women are Waters, Men are The Rock Thus The Rocks Shapes The Water ... Men Shapes Women ...

If Nigerian Girls ain't Intellectual Savvy as You Posited It Only Shows That Most Nigerian Dudes are Dumbass ....

The Quality of Conversation You Have with A Women Determines The Kinda Womanhood You are Instilling In Her ....

An Average Nigerian Dude Chases Money Not Sense & Once Made ... He started Throwing It around Women till He goes Broke & Cycle Continue ....

Now Add Run Away Irresponsible Fathers, Yahoo Brother That has gone HK ..... Pedophiles Everywhere wey must never see small boob & Nyansh Dem wan Tear Her ... What About The Small Girls Big gods .... Dem go spoil the girl with everything except Sense ...

Nigerian Women are the most suffered women On Earth .... You will Molest them, Denied Them Trainings & Still Insult Them From Motherhood, Girlhood, Daughterhood to Womenhood ....

Bunch of Lazy Stewpid Myopic Nigerian Men ... In some region .. women go wake early morning dey do business You see grown men dey play Draft On her front door grin .....

Nigerian Men ain't Good Trainers Dem Do not have any Trainings Themselves.....

It's a cyclical problem in Our Nation Only Few Men sabi Train Women .....

The least a Fvck Mate would receive from me is "Intellect" .

Most Ladies appreciate Men That Trains Them Because Most are into Problems beyond their mental Computations ... Be Her Goto & She will Spoil You with Everything.

A Man wey no get sense no fit provide sense na ... Most Naija ladies get sense pass Most Male ....

Most Nairaland ladies get sense pass Nairaland Male .... Na Only One or Two Nairaland Lady go enter Thread ... 70% Nairaland Males Go dey Sweat grin ...

Awon Weyrey tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / .. / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.