Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men (40771 Views)

American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States / Nigerian Lady Shuts Down The Internet With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by DMerciful(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Only Nigerian men understands Nigerian women and can tolerate their inordinate sense of entitlement
1Sharon:

It's the same reason Moldovian or Guatemalan women aren't being praised.

Who is the world more familiar with? Nigerian women mainly stick to Nigerian men and don't bloviate about wanting to taste all kinds of men

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Papayaayasager(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
Nigerian women are worst than Hamas.

You don't value us you see other women respecting and speaking high of us una carry una witch to go spoil her mind,

Thank God she nose knows what she want.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by phemmyfour: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
I have come to realise that African Americans are finer than black Africans due to weather, less worries and good food. See as person pikin fine.
It's environment plus good food. You are a product of what you eat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Towma(f): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
I hope you men praising her know that American women don't tolerate cheating like Nigeria women? You cheat once, you're out.
And they don't believe in submission or obedience in marriage.
Na joint rulership, feminism style 🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Schrodinger2(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Eduadolero:

Take it or leave it, African women are tha best any day any time
You wish. I'd advice single Nigerian ladies to get married before leaving the country cos nobody wants them here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by ukaface(f): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
American women wont learn
Them no dey think far
Fly wey no dey hear word go follow deadbody enter grave.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by MrBanner(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
GoodGeek:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was yesterday morning, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

With five hundred naira, I should be able to buy something to eat. I know that things are hard these days, but please help me.

All I need is four hundred naira to enable me to withdraw five hundred naira at the POS.

I have two hundred naira in my account.

ACCESS BANK 1 6 6 9 0 8 8 8 7 5 Otukomaya

Please help me.

I know many of us are also going through a hard time. I am begging because I have no other means.

I have done my best to work hard for money, but my strength is diminishing.

I do concrete work at sites but haven't been there since five weeks ago because I am very sick.

I live at No. 24, Adeola Joshua Street, off cooperative villa road, Ajah, Lagos State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

May God continue to bless you and your family. Amen
OTUKOMAYA TUNDE OLAOLUWA IS A NOTORIOUS SCAMMER ON NAIRALAND. GENERAL PUBLIC TAKE NOTE!!!

Mynd44
Mukina2
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Rocktation
Dragnet
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by sylve11: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
ednut1:
There is no where in the world where Nigerian women are in demand or being praised. Why is that 🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣 cool
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
She is just a clout chaser..... N!gerian m£n are known to be Uzel£ss..... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by MrBanner(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
GoodGeek:

You know my name through my account number.

I pray with pain I am currently going through, may you and those lying against me begin to go through the hardship I am currently going through. Amen

I am about to sell my phone, so channel your energy towards a good thing. If you succeed in chasing away my helper, I will sell my phone and solve my problem.

Otuko my guy, cut the crap 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Sweetvie: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hmmm
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by eyinjuege: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Is this not Davido's side chick who claimed to be pregnant for him?- Nina
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by seguno2: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Brendaniel:
Some say a prophet is not valued in his home, from my observation,

On the average a Nigerian man takes care of a woman better than other men from most countries in the world.

So why is our country so rotten that everyone wants to japa to other countries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by seguno2: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
She is just a clout chaser..... N!gerian m£n are known to be Uzel£ss..... embarassed

Please are your male relatives and friends not Nigerians
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Timetravel88: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
I have come to realise that African Americans are finer than black Africans due to weather, less worries and good food. See as person pikin fine.

You got this one wrong. So you can't see the heavy make up she's got plastered on her face with the camera special effects that helps enhance their looks. No dey encourage deception in women beauty, when a woman steps out of the shower is the best moment to capture her beauty.

6 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Airlord2030: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
All I see is inferiority complex by Nigerians undecided

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by uuzba(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
When white people were taking slaves to the US, they picked the finest, healthiest Africans.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Jman06(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
seguno2:

So why is our country so rotten that everyone wants to japa to other countries
Because in the process of trying to make excess money to satisfy the inordinate desires of Nigerian women for material comfort, Nigerian men indulge in criminal and corrupt practices at ALL levels thereby destroying the country!

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by laivwire(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
Wait until you see the blasians and mixed races with dark complexion.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by seguno2: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jman06:
Because in the process of trying to make excess money to satisfy the inordinate desires of Nigerian women for material comfort, Nigerian men indulge in criminal and corrupt practices at ALL levels thereby destroying the country!

grin cheesy

Shifting responsibility and blame is the sign of SIMPleton men who are not in control of their own destiny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by TheKingsmann(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
ednut1:
There is no where in the world where Nigerian women are in demand or being praised. Why is that 🤣
Lol that's why they are vexed, most Nigerian women are nothing but pests.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Public pussy...

Dating Nigerian men, instead of dating a a Nigerian man...

Her purpose na to dey do runs...

Well, Oyinbo pussy suppose sweet very well sha....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by MyAmericandream(f): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
Thought I was the only one who noticed this too.
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by bitbillionaire: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
All over the world ladies from different countries keep praising and adoring Nigerian men and I keep wondering why Nigerian woman are not receiving similar compliments from men of other countries. Does it mean our ladies lack qualities that are worth adoring?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Goodman247: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
spiSeyi:
Nigerian toxic women in the mud grin grin, with the way other women are rushing Nigerian men Nigerian toxic women might end up being single. I hardly beg ladies not to talk of 9ja women because no matter how good a lady might be there are always a thousand better versions of any lady even virgins cool . But good men are scarce if not SA, American, Danish babes, etc won't be rushing 9ja men grin
grin grin
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Hassanmaye(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wow
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Pootle: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Naso... Fly wey go end up inside pot, na around smoke from boiling pot dem dey see am grin

1a. explain this adage using relevant cases
b. list the importance attached to its uses
c. convert the language used to to layman English

grin
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Goodman247: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
Teymanhenry:
And average Nigerian man is raised to believe he is supposed to provide everything for his woman. Be it, wife, girlfriend or concubine. He treats her like a 2 month old baby. Too bad most ladies in Nigeria will rather prefer you die before they see how hard you've tried
yea, that is how our Nigerian society is, even if d lady is loaded, she will never touch her money
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by sillysally(f): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Odogwuzack:

You are wrong again.
He's very correct
Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by spiSeyi: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Towma:
I hope you men praising her know that American women don't tolerate cheating like Nigeria women? You cheat once, you're out.
And they don't believe in submission or obedience in marriage.
Na joint rulership, feminism style 🤣
It is too early to cry because in five years time all of you set of toxic women will be using money & body to look for a man just to pkansh you and you no go see and as for the sweet American babes Hakiminology will take care of that wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men by Allisgud: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
check it even pink lips soft hair for men dey come naturally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women / When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.