Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. (17097 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / G / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by daywatcher: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2011
talk slow:

A real man-lover ,  i swear you re really sick for considering that. You be man-lover already sef angry

straight up
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by AVISENNA: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2011
angry angryit's a really pitiable situation .i  don't really know what the world is turning to. I over heard one guy calling another guy on phone and asking if  he was a student or business man and this was his number but would call him much later( 2plus 2 i suspect his gay) once  you tell your boss you are not interested , you are afraid he'll kick you out cause  he would not be able to keep you  around. Punch line; tell him outright that it's against everything you believe in morally , socially and upbringing. You sound as if you are contemplating your next line of action. If you start that shit today it will mark the beginning of a long term journey into  the world of perversion. TELL AM SAY YOU NO GO DO . PRONTO. WOE AND DOUBLE WOE BETIDE YOU IF AFTER THIS CONSULTATION ,  YOU STILL GO AHEAD TO TRY IT JUST ONCE, THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY. GOD HELP YOU, AND MOST OF ALL SAY IT WITH HUMILITY BUT NOT WITH ARROGANCE, SIR I AM REALLY SORRY MY GOD FORBIDS IT.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2011
If the scarcity of jobs can put men in such tight situation (such that a straight man is even considering yielding to the intimate demands of a g.a.y man), then I shudder to think about how easily/respectfully/happily female employees would be yielding to the demand of their straight male CEOs/Bosses in other to retain their jobs and their 'independent' woman posture. . .afterall, nobody else (including their bfs or husbands) would ever find out. Smh.

@ Poster
You're fuc.k.e.d, head or tail. Trust me, if you quit the job, its only a matter of time before your soon-to-be-ex fiancee quits you. Believe that. Unless a miracle happens that finds you another decent job immediately, that girl would leave you at the first sign of hardship/frustration. Next thing she would call you a 'lazy man' simply because you've not found another job quickly enough. It's in their nature; don't expect her to 'understand'. . .although she would pretend to at first.

Concerning the man-lover b'a's't'ar'd you have for a boss, I don't know about you, but I never allow any he-goat stick a filthy manliness in my precious yansh, nor would I ever stick my precious manliness in another filthy man's poo infested an.u.s. Not for ANY amount of money, and not for ANY job. Unless you have a man-lover streak in you (which you may not have realized until now), then you must quit that job NOW ff you have any dignity or honour in you as a manly man. You'd also do well to quit your fiancee 'emotionally' (in other words, switch off your dependence/love for her, and expect the worst from her cos she might eff up at any moment during your search for a new job). In any case, maintaining a serious relationship with a woman is such a huge distraction and annoyance when you're looking for a job.

Kai, all kinds of crazy poo happens in this crazy world of ours. Olorunmaje.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by desthan(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2011
eghost247:

[size=15pt]Noble minds on nairaland your kidding right[/size]

Not at all. . .
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Mkpotu(m): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2011
My advice is simple, sit down with your boss probably in a place not an office, an eatery or joint. Feel free tell him why u may not want to indulge in such act, let him know you understand his challenges but that you may not be able to engage in such act.

Don't insult him but try and manage the him, i guess he will respect you and may even stop such act or will channel his energy to another person. Meanwhile, reduce as u dey chop him free money especially as u have discovered the direction he is going to.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Cuddlemii: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2011
@kpolli

Hi five, u sure know whats up anytime, anyday.

@op

Let me laugh small. You are not speaking like a man that loves women. The day one of my male colleague jokingly touch another male colleague's butt when we were out on an errand, the toucher received the embarrasment of his life and in my mind, I was impressed. Do you know how majority of naija men despise gayish stuffs? I know of Naija men that can kill a ga-y if sighted. Here you are claiming that one job pays well blah blah blah blah.

Fu-ck the job! What can make someone undergo the torture of having his ar/se punctured by an old man? Even if you would be paid millions, it doesn't make sense. Its very possible you are hom-osexual hence you have a girlfriend & you are attracted to your oga as well. Its even absurd for a ga-y guy to go after a straight guy, they usually know themselves. Its possible you have been wearing figure hugging clothes to work, you shoot your buttocks out when you walk and position you hand like a female model or you led him on.

Well if you are straight, then have a dialogue with your boss that you are not interested in his proposal and you promise to keep everything confidential like it never happened. If he threatens you, you tell him your fiance's dad is a judge and you would use everything God made you with or made available to you to fight him. Don't blow the issue out of proportion, if he is a family man, he would take a chill pill.

But realistically, the story has Kay leg, no ga-y boss would send an email to toast his male employee when he knows its against the ethics of a company. People are not dumb, why would you leave traces of discriminating materials or evidence like that. You don't sound convinving enough, its possible you are trying to get out of the ga-y relationship with your boss. Something just doesn't sound right but I will work with you on this, you need to fight it, don't involve your chick to it because ladies aggrevate issues, she might approach your boss or start acting up. Just be a man first.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2011
poster u be gayman, No denying, u better go for deliverance and be saved or u die in hell.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2011
I'm sorry @ OP

But I swear I laughed so hard I nearli shi'tted my pants.

Your posts said something about you considering it. Now if you are cool with a man sticking his willie up your exhaust pipe, then I say go for it. Technically it isnt cheating. grin

You already came across as bi-sexual so I guess its okay. Enjoy yourself, hope you make the right decisions sha,

1 Like

Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2011
And by the way, what's this thread doing in the 'romance' section? Shouldn't the 'crime' section be a more appropriate setting, or am i missing something undecided?
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by HISchild: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2011
@iterator ", Mature minds pls advice me on to do? i want to quit, but the prospect of searching for another job is kind of scary, should i just do him and let him be? but i feel awkward about it, Pls lord show me the path to take,"

Don't even think about it. The Lord GOD says, "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." - 1 Corinth 6:9-10 (also see, Romans 1:25-27 and Lev 20:13)

There are physical and spiritual consequences to such actions / acts, and others akin to it.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Bestglo(f): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2011
It's possible ur boss is using that for ritual purposes ,don't even think of considering his offer.just my 2 cent
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2011
you should quit without asking Nairaland, if you are not gay urself
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by BetaThings: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2011
[size=14pt]LYNCH ALL HO.MO.S[/size]
This is Nigeria. At least we are supposed to be "backward"!
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
Seriously, since when does doing the same sex person an option? Are you somehow guy? Cos will will you even consider ''doing him once and letting him be''? Leave if he won't leave you alone. Feverently start a new job search and lay your cards on the table. Stop accepting gift(Extra money in your account) from him and let him now you just don't find other men that attractive, or do you grin
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by lurkee(f): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

And by the way, what's this thread doing in the 'romance' section? Shouldn't the 'crime' section be a more appropriate setting, or am i missing something undecided?
grin grin grin Sex between humans is not a crime ooo
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by igbogolo: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@kpolli

Hi five, u sure know whats up anytime, anyday.

@op

Let me laugh small. You are not speaking like a man that loves women. The day one of my male colleague jokingly touch another male colleague's butt when we were out on an errand, the toucher received the embarrasment of his life and in my mind, I was impressed. Do you know how majority of naija men despise gayish stuffs? I know of Naija men that can kill a ga-y if sighted. Here you are claiming that one job pays well blah blah blah blah.

Fu-ck the job! What can make someone undergo the torture of having his ar/se punctured by an old man? Even if you would be paid millions, it doesn't make sense. Its very possible you are hom-osexual hence you have a girlfriend & you are attracted to your oga as well. Its even absurd for a ga-y guy to go after a straight guy, they usually know themselves. Its possible you have been wearing figure hugging clothes to work, you shoot your buttocks out when you walk and position you hand like a female model or you led him on.

Well if you are straight, then have a dialogue with your boss that you are not interested in his proposal and you promise to keep everything confidential like it never happened. If he threatens you, you tell him your fiance's dad is a judge and you would use everything God made you with or made available to you to fight him. Don't blow the issue out of proportion, if he is a family man, he would take a chill pill.

But realistically, the story has Kay leg, no ga-y boss would send an email to toast his male employee when he knows its against the ethics of a company. People are not dumb, why would you leave traces of discriminating materials or evidence like that. You don't sound convinving enough, its possible you are trying to get out of the ga-y relationship with your boss. Something just doesn't sound right but I will work with you on this, you need to fight it, don't involve your chick to it because ladies aggrevate issues, she might approach your boss or start acting up. Just be a man first.

on the bolded:

quite on the contrary, there are THOUSANDS of closeted men who can even exhibit the same response of the person that was touched in the butt in your narrative. you would be surprised how many men will come out in the afternoon to swear of their hatred for ga.y people only to secretly want same at night.

I have learnt never to take people at face value especially when sexuality is concerned.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Ezebinaugwu(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2011
Guy just qiut the stanic work coz even if u allow him do it 2 u he may later sack u at d end of d day, he might even collect ur luck in d process so get d hell out of dat job.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by pkv(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2011
Play along and when d son of a jezebel let down his guard and is about banging ur a.s.s.hole, grab and crush his deviant balls.no case!
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by ronkebp(f): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2011
@ Poster, start looking for another job and resign. unless you are ready to yansh him.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by delpee(f): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
Problem is that as it stands now head or tail, you lose as far as the job is concerned. Even if you agree, you will fall out of favor someday and then he can choose to send you packing. Hes the CEO, who will you report to?
Let your fiancee know and start looking for another job if you are not gay. Hes probably paying so much cos of what he expects from you anyway.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Cuddlemii: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
igbogolo:

on the bolded:

quite on the contrary, there are THOUSANDS of closeted men who can even exhibit the same response of the person that was touched in the butt in your narrative. you would be surprised how many men will come out in the afternoon to swear of their hatred for ga.y people only to secretly want same at night.

I have learnt never to take people at face value especially when sexuality is concerned.

Really? Thanx for the vital info.

So this is afternoon, what form of sexuality are you into? lolz
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2011
But na wah for h0mosexuals sef grin.Dem no dey satisfied tearing each other yansh na a guy wey prefer to do woman na im dem wan come dey tear im yansh.H0m0xexuals na by force to do a heterosexual man? grin
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Cuddlemii: 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2011
^^na by force to open mouth? which sense u don make now. Do u know what the meaning of heterosexual. Did the Op tell you that he is one. Just say u need my attention, seek and u shall find!

lefu swag?
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by pkv(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2011
ronkebp:

@ Poster, start looking for another job and resign. unless you are ready to yansh him.
hmmn!wat a difficult choice either way
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 26, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^^na by force to open mouth? which sense u don make now. Do u know what the meaning of heterosexual. Did the Op tell you that he is one. Just say u need my attention, seek and u shall find!

lefu swag?
haba cuddle mai mai but the OP say im get girlfriend and wen i browse thru my micheal west dictionary i see say a heterosexual na a bobo wey like to chop punny and as the OP say im get gf i am assuming he must be eating punny grin.Anyway cuddle mai mai word wey i dey hear from street be say sexkillz na also man-lover so if u wan apply to be my second wife feel free to do so grin
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Cuddlemii: 1:06am On Oct 26, 2011
lefulefu:

haba cuddle mai mai but the OP say im get girlfriend and wen i browse thru my micheal west dictionary i see say a heterosexual na a bobo wey like to chop punny and as the OP say im get gf i am assuming he must be eating punny grin.Anyway cuddle mai mai word wey i dey hear from street be say sexkillz na also man-lover so if u wan apply to be my second wife feel free to do so grin

Na me u wan put for corner. What were u expecting from me? Yes Sexkillz is ga-y? No he is not so you would me ask how I know? No dey use wayo sense with me, I too sabi pass all dt kind thing. Instead make u focus on babe, na her hubby u dey find, dem never kill u before abi? second wife ke, who be first?
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 26, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Na me u wan put for corner. What were u expecting from me? Yes Sexkillz is ga-y? No he is not so you would me ask how I know? No dey use wayo sense with me, I too sabi pass all dt kind thing. Instead make u focus on babe, na her hubby u dey find, dem never kill u before abi? second wife ke, who be first?
u know say na u i get eye on and by the way slimyem dey jealous because i no get her time.the application for second wife still dey open so hurry at it while u can.my ukranian kele no mind if i get second wife.she go be first wife and u go be second wife and we go all live happily ever after grin
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Cuddlemii: 2:41am On Oct 26, 2011
lefulefu:

u know say na u i get eye on and by the way slimyem dey jealous because i no get her time.the application for second wife still dey open so hurry at it while u can.my ukranian kele no mind if i get second wife.she go be first wife and u go be second wife and we go all live happily ever after grin

u wan kill the poor woman. u no say i get wahala. just find gf by the side. u dnt need a second wife. u go dey wash pants be that, how does it feel?
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by talk2smat(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2011
Wot ar U stil doin in da company? U beta run away as soon as U can because if U dont, U might b on d queue of hell bound karatas, a wor is enuf for d wi,
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by cynthiafred67(f): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2011
@op
If u yarsh him now it won't be a one time thing he will want it again and again, when he is through wit u he will send u parking. And if u refuse he will still send u packing either way u lose, so my advice is Leave now while ur ass is still intact. Unless u are gay and u want 2 yarsh him too,
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Gbenge77(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2011
lol@yansh him.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by publisher(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2011
Oh well,its either u close eye and nyansh ur boss or u go look for a new job. Btw, when u do go job hunting,avoid globacom and nollywood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Students Caught Having Sex In Campus / She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! / Love Is Never Enough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.