Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. (17109 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / G / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 25, 2011
I'm sure if his boss was a lady, we wouldnt have heard anything. o.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by lindabon: 1:49am On Oct 25, 2011
Don't do any s.!hit with him cause of money. start job hunting already and try to talk to your gf about it

Ileke-IdI:

True ! cool
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by ak47mann(m): 2:10am On Oct 25, 2011
nawaoo shocked shocked

poster you dey wear[b] high hill[/b]
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by peruso: 2:16am On Oct 25, 2011
STUPID THREAD!!!!!!!!!
FOR THE FACT YOU ARE EVEN CONSIDERING IT MAKES ME [size=8pt]SICK[/size].!!!!

COMON GET OFF NL YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ANY ADVICE. YOU ARE JUST A STUPID HOMO COMING HERE TO ANNOY PPLE.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by bluestreak(m): 2:22am On Oct 25, 2011
The best is to resign, hey!, but before you do, pray about it. I mean pray hard about it. U might even involve someone spriritually sound to join you in prayers. I beleive God will show you something. He might touch his heart to shift focus from you. If it was God that got you d job, it could jst be a trial phase to a higher ground just like Joseph. Resist the temptation and I beleive there is a better future ahead of you.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:56am On Oct 25, 2011
Don't know what all the fuss is about. Simply tell him you've got AIDS, and watch him run like bi*tch he is. I know his type, and they're plenty of them around that feel that just 'cos they've got money, everyone else can be treated as if they amount to nothing and exist only to please their desires.

And if you've been taking things from him to make him think you're game for a bit of hanky-panky, then you need to stop that as well and depend solely on your salary.

There must have been some history between you two, as a boss doesn't wake up one morning and (with confidence) ask one of his male employees to shaft him in the bu*tt.

If the 'having AIDS' trick doesn't work, then tell him another lie like: tell him your dic/k is 12inches, thick as a can and it couldn't possibly fit shocked. That should scare him off for sure angry.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by aloyemeka1: 3:31am On Oct 25, 2011
Go sleep with the guy jooor. Men cannot be sexually harassed abeg. If you ever try reporting him to the higher office, you will lose that job and he will find another man to screw. Yansh dey beau-coup. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by iykeh1(m): 3:41am On Oct 25, 2011
guy hv it in mind dat wk dnt blong 2 u
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by ChuckD2(m): 3:43am On Oct 25, 2011
emm, poster, you're living in a society that doesn't tolerate homosexuality so if i were you, i'll get my acts straight else you'll burn very soon just like your gay boss will very soon. and you're one greedy a**.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by socialvick(m): 5:26am On Oct 25, 2011
Thats right! U considering it means u re interested and u may hv been too gentle and dull on him that he sees u as a boy instead of his fellow man. I hv encountered few to say of these type of guys and the only tin they listen to is violence.
1)Don't resign yet
2)Tel your wify
3)Dont go easy on him wen his talkin 2 u and dont look lik a scum in dis face. Wise up u be 9ja guy like him'.
Money and greed shuldn't lead u to hellll on earth
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Kc3000: 5:35am On Oct 25, 2011
What gave him the audacity to approach u with such a request in the first place? How did u get to the point that your boss just confidently asked you to bleep him? The guy no dey look face? I believe u have not given us the full gist, but u can't let another human being harass u like this. There's a line and the guy crossed it long ago.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by socialvick(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2011
Don't listen 2 some of dis hopeless gays in N.L like d God damned boss of urs who re convincin u 2 go f, k him,d wil probably tel u what d wuld hv done bcoz d re gays lik him. A reasonable person wuld NEVA tel u to comply to his demands. Never
We hav don ours as u requested, so ur nxt move shuld b critical.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by eghost247(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2011
@ op Dont give in keep evidence like other posters have said
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by pendo89(f): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2011
I just dont 'feel' this story in ur below responses. Its testing minds cz I noticed you are like blocking all options available.

>my boss is really pestering me, even after i told him i cant nyansh him, am in a cross roads now, cos if i resign what are my reasons, the job pays well, and don't want to lose it.
but the prospect of searching for another job is kind of scary, should i just do him and let him be? but i feel awkward about it, Pls lord show me the path to take, cry cry cry

>And black mail is out of it, cos i wouldn't want to risk my life and that of my fiancee

>told him i wasn't into doing men, but h keep on pestering me

>will try and see if i can get a job. BUT hmmmm getting this kind of pay, hmmm . baba i need you favour ohhh

>yeah its the other way round he wants me to have his Bottom,

>am going to call my fiancee later today that am resigning , will ask her to come over so i can give her the full gist

>setting up is out of it, don't want to get too involved, it might back fire you know .

wish u all the best though. Cant think of anything better to say.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Agybabe(f): 7:12am On Oct 25, 2011
My advice for you, is to try and keep your integrity, resign and tell your woman about it. Because if you do not do this evil thing to sin against God and against your woman, I am sure God in his mercies will provide another better-off job. Don't blackmail him, let God deal with him. Stop considering his request and consider your integrity and name.
Please what if your boss was a beautiful lady who spends alot on you, are you going to do it or try to post it here?
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2011
Guy wake up, dis is naija. D guy needs ur pole to reinforce d potency of his juju money. Dont be tempted with d cash he's giving u, it's just a fraction of d cash he'll get back after using ur asiki(virtue)!
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Shersky: 7:37am On Oct 25, 2011
@OP From what you posted, I can deduce that your boss is not a g.ay! I got the feeling that he only wants to get rid of you from the job so that he would be able to put his own person. Stick in there, don't give up your job for such a thing! Or can't you say NO!!! repeatedly for a million times
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by eghost247(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Fact!!!!!
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by thetelz(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2011
Scatter the messages round the company then when everyone threatens to leave, we'll see who'll have the last laugh
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by yoboone(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2011
U GUYS SHOULDNT MIND THIS POSTER, HE APPEARS TO BE A GAY. READ WELL, U'LL UNDERSTAND THAT HE'S CONSIDERING DOING THAT OR EVEN TRYING TO KNOW WHO AND WHO ARE INTERESTED shocked grin .
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by manmustwac(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2011
If I was you if your going to go down. Go down with all guns blazing. Voice record a conversation with him asking you to yash him try get pics of him naked then make them public to your other work colleges and his patents and girlfriend if possible.

But its sad to think that people can get away with such things in naija. cry
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2011
Expose him.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by nairapark: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2011
Poster, your expression is quite confusing as you keep using 'he' for your boss and the same expression reveals you as a male.

It suggests that abuse is not the only offence here. Does he also want to turn you to a homo?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by desthan(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2011
Where is that A.S.S stabbing poster. . .

Coming here to air this rubbish where noble minds are gathered to confabulate. Please do not let what you eat make us puke be the ace wonder of the world.

Get out of here and go and do what you know best and spare us all from regurgitating. . .**FARTS LOUDLY ON THREAD**oops!! FORGOT POSTER POTS FROM THE TRASH. . RUNS FOR DEAR A.S.S
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by mathskill: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2011
If you are not HOMO, i repeat again if you are not HOMO then dont sleep with him.What if you compromise because you are afraid to loose your job and the company folds up,you are left 2-0.If you stand your ground based on your principles, i assure you God will reward you even if you resign or fired for refusing the advances of a shameless HOMO who is hell bent on defying nature.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by eghost247(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2011
desthan:

Where is that A.S.S stabbing poster. . .

Coming here to air this rubbish where noble minds are gathered to confabulate. Please do not let what you eat make us puke be the ace wonder of the world.

Get out of here and go and do what you know best and spare us all from regurgitating. . .**FARTS LOUDLY ON THREAD**oops!! FORGOT POSTER POTS FROM THE TRASH. . RUNS FOR DEAR A.S.S

[size=15pt]Noble minds on nairaland your kidding right[/size]
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by FKseun(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2011
If your story is true, WATCH YOUR ASS![i mean YOUR BACK].  grin
He's likely going to drug your drink or food some day! That's if the passion/obsession he has for you is so strong.  Unfortunately, it will keep getting stronger because you guys will keep seeing each other every working day!  I personally know of a lesbian who did it to a female friend.  She had been soliciting for a relationship and she refused for so long. It only took one day, when her guards were down at a social gathering.  My friend woke up with so much tenderness around her pp.  By then, the 'harm' had been done! My advice:  NEVER YOU BE ALONE WITH THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2011
hmmm
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by God2man(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2011
This is bad. Cry to God for a solution. Your boss need help too. I mean your boss need spiritual help. Go on your knee, if you are a true child of God,prayerfully talk to him. Keep saying NO. Do not give in to his perstistency. Your boss understand that what he is about to do is bad, appeal to his conscience, work on his conscience,tell him that,he has other alternatives,he has other options than sleeping with a man. Pray Hard, it will work. It will surely work. God bless you. God2man.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by gratiaeo(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2011
If you are a child of God this kinda thing wouldn't be bordering you. Be bold enough and told your boss that you can not do it, or do you think there is no job out there my brother just try God with this and the wonders of the Lord. Math 5 v 9 D bible say: HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO ARE PERSECUTED BECAUSE THEY DO WHAT GOD REQUIRES, THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN BELONG TO THEM. My brother i told you today God have a plan 4 u. Be strong with your faith if you are a Christian, u ll not loose d job even if u do, God have a better place 4 u
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by pkv(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2011
N.o.n.s.e.n.s.e!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. / Man Wins 280 Million In Bet9ja And His Account Gets Blocked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.