Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. (17098 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / G / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by mcnikes(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2011
For saying that you " don't want to cheat on your fiance", its obvious you're gayy/bi or considering it.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
@OP, so even if u want to cheat on  your wife, u will F*uck a man like you? where is my Sledge Hammer, u need one to be hammered in your brain
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by snthesis(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
kpolli:

For even considering it, u r gayy
mcnikes:

For saying that you " don't want to cheat on your fiance", its obvious you're gayy/bi or considering it.
odiaero:

@OP, so even if u want to cheat on your wife, u will F*uck a man like you? where is my Sledge Hammer, u need one to be hammered in your brain
GBAM!!!!!
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by chikeuz(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
iterator:

yeah its the other way round he wants me to have his Bottom, am going to call my fiancee later today that am resigning , will ask her to come over so i can give her the full gistsetting up is out of it, don't want to get too involved, it might back fire you know .
In as much as it sounds savvy to run away-will you keep running all your life-hold your ground and fight! In retrospect, your fiancee needs to know and other people too.
Even if you run at the end, still fight, and earn your respect
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2011
Find your boss a man-lover. Be covert about it, see how it all pans out.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by manny4life(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
@OP,

Two can play the game,  grin grin grin

You said "i don't wanna cheat on my wife", ah that disqualifies you. Please play the game with him, are you game?
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by MissEZ(f): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
@ poster, i think it is interesting that you are considering sleeping with the guy. Are u gay? if not how do you think you can go through with this? How many times and for how long do you think you can keep sleeping with the guy if you are not gay or bisexual? You need to talk to your fiancee about this, it is even easier cos this is a man that is pestering you. Start looking for another job too.

Good luck
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by igbogolo: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2011
oh my!

lol at this poster. u have been giving ur oga red light now e wan phuck you u dey do shakara. ur own don finish for that office. when u dey collect money u no know say payment time dey come? useless man

now u wan come here dey pretend u be holy nweeje, abegi open leg for ur oga, collect your money and dont come here to waste our time. afterall na wetin you want when u dey go im office dey shake ikebe for him!

hiss
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by ektbear: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
Wow

Complicated life
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by DisGuy: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
his wife is a 'female' man- thats why he doesnt want to cheat

batty bwoi!!!

you better run out of the country, homosexuality is illegal in nigeria. I dont know how you've not thumped his head if you're not gay

see how money is disturbing many people, give him laxitives overdose ,he will have something else to worry about
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Sagamite(m): 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2011
@OP, you don't even come across as outraged about his suggestion.

I will fcking blackmail him and make 5 years salary off him or out him in Nigeria if I was the one. If I out him, I will even print posters and put it on his street.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Anvaller: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
Something is wrong with this story. It is either that the OP have posted a fabricated untrue story for the purpose of just sampling NLers opinion or reaction to such scenario or that the guy is a gay or a potential gay. When I see fake or faulty stories on NL I can identify them.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
LMAO, this NL sha,
op pele, I have no advice,
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Mobinga: 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
LMAO.

[size=16pt]Cork and Bull story!![/size]

And even if this is real [size=16pt]You sir are a phaggot for even considering it, and for coming online to seek for help[/size]
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by mrofficial(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
You're already considering it. Go on then.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Revolva(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2011
If i were you i would agree, to meet him in a hotel, on the faithful day to Bleep. when we enter room .I will beat him up with blows and Nak am Akpako, break him head

That will tell him that a man for a woman, not a man for a man, bastard fagg,
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by r231(m): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2011
Revolva:

If i were you i would agree, to meet him in a hotel, on the faithful day to bleep. when we enter room .I will beat him up with blows and Nak am Akpako, break him head

and what will you tell the cops
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by nasoeb: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2011
You just embarrassed yourself, because your statement proves you have had 68 % thought of giving in to his demand.
1. for keeping it out from your fiance this long
2. for saying you dont want to cheat your fiance
3. For accepting his extra cash.
4. For not wanting to leave that company even as this is happening
5. For not wanting to get it straight to him ( if you had stood bold on your ground, he might have quit or fired you by now) surely you are given him "GREEN LIGHT" that would warrant him to be sending your messages, extra cash and persisting etc,

Just dont come here to fool yourself thinking you are fooling others. You will only be left to imagining how stinky that shiit nyash would be
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Image123(m): 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
The love of money, the root of evil. Which baba is the op calling btw, there be many servants now a days that break away every man from his master sha?
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2011
lay off aholes,  what's with the name calling,  he's tempted by the money,  but even if he was interested,  how the heck is it ANY of your business?  ninety nine percent of u would do it if the price was right, and you've done worse,  so get your self righteous behinds out of here,   undecided
nasoeb:

You just embarrassed yourself, because your statement proves you have had 68 % thought of giving in to his demand.
1. for keeping it out from your fiance this long
2. for saying you dont want to cheat your fiance
3. For accepting his extra cash.
4. For not wanting to leave that company even as this is happening
5. For not wanting to get it straight to him ( if you had stood bold on your ground, he might have quit or fired you by now) surely you are given him "GREEN LIGHT" that would warrant him to be sending your messages, extra cash and persisting etc,

Just dont come here to fool yourself thinking you are fooling others. You will only be left to imagining how stinky that shiit nyash would be

Revolva link=topic=788140.msg9411658#msg9411658 date=1319496258:

If i were you i would agree, to meet him in a hotel, on the faithful day to bleep. when we enter room .I will beat him up with blows and Nak am Akpako, break him head

Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by manny4life(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2011
ATLgal:

lay off aholes, what's with the name calling, he's tempted by the money, but even if he was interest, how the heck is it ANY of your business?  ninety nine percent of u would do it if the price was right, and you've done worse, so get your self righteous behinds out of here,  undecided

LLS,

You go gurl, tell all these closeted men, if they paid them serious money per your thoughts "if the price was right" they will do worse. Let me reinforce your comment " take your self righteous behind outta here".
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
What? U mean your oga is a booty warrior? grin

@OP, if u gree, u might as well be a g@y LovePeddler that he picks from the side of the road for money undecided no difference
No amount of money is worth that. Abeg excuse yourself from there with sphincter intact.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by DisGuy: 12:09am On Oct 25, 2011
lol ^^^
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 25, 2011
why u dey insult they guy na?
May u guys never come be put in a "g@y or die" crossroad in your life.  cheesy
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by DisGuy: 12:12am On Oct 25, 2011
Revolva:

Gbam, then i will take over his faarking business till i cash out

r231:

and what will you tell the cops

homosexuality is illegal and he is being harassed!
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 25, 2011
This is one of the funniest post on nairaland. I am cracking my a s s up.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 25, 2011
dont ever try it bruz shocked shocked angry
most gay men, are always known for having this thing wey dem dey call AIDS, if u try am, na die u they o
for even thinking about it, u have gay syndrome in u, wtf, i would have resigned tey tey, or even set the bastard up
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by jmaine: 1:05am On Oct 25, 2011
@ OP, Damn !!!
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by SweetH20: 1:09am On Oct 25, 2011
Poster you are clearly  I bisexual.  The fact the u entertained the idea of sleeping with yo boss makes u homosexual. Will u sleep with yo dgt if she pester u and send u money and ask ppl if you should tell your wife?  I guess your boss could smell your sexuality that's why he's after u. A straight person would slap his boss and still keep the job. Sorry bros, if u tell your partner then she will surely know u r not completely straight.
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by mrofficial(m): 1:14am On Oct 25, 2011
Donlittle:

dont ever try it bruz shocked shocked angry
most man-lover men, are always known for having this thing wey dem dey call AIDS, if u try am, na die u they o
for even thinking about it, u have man-lover syndrome in u, wtf, i would have resigned tey tey, or even set the bastard up

Help me tell him!
Re: My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. by talkslow(m): 1:28am On Oct 25, 2011
A real man-lover ,  i swear you re really sick for considering that. You be gay already sef angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! / Love Is Never Enough. / Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.