Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

"Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. (2397 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by RealSolution001: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Note: I make between N150-200k monthly.

Anytime I discuss issue of marriage with my girl, she keeps making the above statement.

Guys, do you think she's only trying to spur me to strive harder to make money?

Or she's not interested in issues of marriage with me?

Should I continue or discontinue?

Seems I'm wasting my time with her.

I understand her interest might be to protect the future financially but all the money cannot be made in one day. It's a gradual process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Hezzyluv: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
Go do yahoo yahoo she meant. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by oziegbep(m): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
[left][/left]
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by DaddyRochie1642: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Are you blind??,

You better take to your heels and shop for a keeper.

This one is giving off vibes of not being a contended person,

She will take off very fast once she observes that the chips are down for you grin

How many of her brothers are earning the amount you are earning monthly grin

Better shine ya eyes grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by BItt: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Go do yahoo yahoo she meant. grin
Is it that easy
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Reminderz: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
she wants you to push higher so she can have more to gain from you bro... so when you marry, ready to spend your life savings to fund her lifestyle and also to keep the marriage going... if you're not ready for this, then leave...

and in other perspective, she might want you to be well established first... there's no way you'll run away from billing when you're thinking of marriage, whether directly or indirectly... her being vocal about it doesn't change anything but it seems she might just be after what she stands to gain and not necessarily for your own wellbeing or for the marriage itself meaning she's only in for the good, when it turns sour, she runs or starts frolicking with other men... it's your choice to make... it also depends on the way she mentions it to you...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Ballzproblemm: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
you be idiot, I'm not going to advice you

11 Likes

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by DaddyRochie1642: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
you be idiot, I'm not going to advice you

grin
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by bodemattews(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by bodemattews(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
You too go and make real money first or fu ck off!!!
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by judatech: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
She has a Yahoo ex-boyfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by 9japride(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
RealSolution001:

Anytime I discuss issue of marriage with my girl, she keeps making the above statement.

I understand her interest might be to protect the future financially but all the money cannot be made in one day. It's a gradual process.
[color=#006600][/color]

OP you don't need our advise, you know what to do. Just go and make money and report back to her to continue the lovely relationship tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by gunners160(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
The fact is a lot of ladies pushing men into depression, their brothers are awful financially. No mater how you squeeze eba, the water inside it will never come out; so don't allow anybody to squeeze you and give them what u don't have...

just lock up and put her aside... Look for anoda bae or else she go dey compare you with others

10 Likes

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Brandiebird: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Do you think 100/150k a month is enough to get married and start a family? You can blame her all you want but the next girl will ask you the same question. You should take her advice and better yourself.

5 Likes

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Boondocxs(f): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
She’s only motivating you
She’s telling you that she can wait while things settle for you
Remember don’t rush marriage

2 Likes

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Rokiat(f): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Look for someone in your league you can’t afford her simple.

Some women are smart and know you can’t live off love.
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Fahvvy: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
First of...
How much does she make? undecided...
Cause with how she's motivating you, I guess she's already a millionaire undecided...

Secondly...
If you eventually start making more money, you would be a fo.ol to settle for her undecided...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by 100smile(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
That money nor reach normally na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Boondocxs:
She’s only motivating you
She’s telling you that she can wait while things settle for you
Remember don’t rush marriage

The problem I have with these kinds is that they mostly don't even have a third of the resources available to the man. Most of these ladies won't discuss with the man how both of them can navigate the vicissitudes of life together as would be couples but pressure the man to increase his wealth not because she cares but because she feels she isn't supposed to settle with a man earning such amount even when she doesn't even earn a third of that amount.

Humans are truly selfish, it's all about what I can get rather than what I can give in marriage. marriage is for two persons and not for one person alone to worry about.

OP if that push that the lady is giving you doesn't include a push for her to also increase her income you better count your losses and pitch your tent elsewhere. People who put others under pressure and don't take the same pressure are of no good.

6 Likes

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by davosea(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hey wait while i roll a perfect blunt and spart it...now listen,through intermissions, search your heart for a plan.
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by obinna58(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Check am well she fit be jennyclay
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by dkidd: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mtcheww

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dump her.girls like this are not even making better money,but are looking for rich pple.last advice,dump her
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by gunners160(m): 5:57am On Oct 19, 2023
Brandiebird:
Do you think 100/150k a month is enough to get married and start a family? You can blame her all you want but the next girl will ask you the same question. You should take her advice and better yourself.
. The big answer to this is yes. 100k-150k Wil start up a family all you need is plan and a lady that understand. How many ladies are even earning 50k? How many is there father or mother earning upto 100k. That lady never serious or maybe she get eyesnoutside

1 Like

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 6:17am On Oct 19, 2023
People don't read at all. The guy says he is making about 150k to 200k monthly and one useless girl with stinking pussy is pushing him to make real money. The girl should buy him gun so he can rob a bank to satisfy her. Useless girl

3 Likes

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Evolutionism: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2023
RealSolution001:

Yes she is right.

Go and make billions first in whatever way you can. That your current monthly income is peanuts.

1 Like

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Evolutionism: 6:52am On Oct 19, 2023
BItt:

Is it that easy

What's hard there.

The process is just like A,B,C,D.
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:57am On Oct 19, 2023
RealSolution001:

Ofcourse...... Is dat chicken change u make up there money? undecided

ßrok£ men sef sad
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Khd95(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2023
How much does she make monthly
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by edunaragold(f): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2023
Tell me she is igbo,u better run from her ,when she visits u,watch her eyes she is observant alot,broke girls are really observant when in relationships, looking for better guy ,them full with money ,good house, check her FB or what's app,those one no come suffer with u but to eat with u,fvck merit.

1 Like

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by edunaragold(f): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2023
Tell me she is igbo,u better run from her ,when she visits u,watch her eyes she is observant alot,broke girls are really observant when in relationships, looking for better guy ,them full with money ,good house, check her FB or what's app,those one no come suffer with u but to eat with u,fvck merit. Oga find another person as u dey bleep her
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2023
Seniormanfeyi06:
People don't read at all. The guy says he is making about 150k to 200k monthly and one useless girl with stinking pussy is pushing him to make real money. The girl should buy him gun so he can rob a bank to satisfy her. Useless girl
u legit ,funny tin be say she fit no dey even earn 10k monthly.leechees.Nothing first concern me with a broke lady.you shud be able to afford yourself before I will spend even 500 naira in you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Breakup Be A Mutual Agreement / Els Van Doren Probably Punished For Her Shameless Adultery / Wife-kills-husband-over-loaf-bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.