Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

"Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. (2394 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by RealSolution001: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Ofcourse...... Is dat chicken change u make up there money? undecided

ßrok£ men sef sad

Olosho calling N200k chicken change
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by BigYash: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2023
100smile:
That money nor reach normally na.
Have you asked how much she is making? Abi she dey forbid to make money? Na them say what a man can do ,a woman can do better.. since the guy is making 150k a month,she should be making 1.5m a month.. op ur babe get sugar daddy.. that one no be wife material.. if you broke ,she will cheat on you for money and material things

1 Like

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by 100smile(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2023
BigYash:
Have you asked how much she is making? Abi she dey forbid to make money? Na them say what a man can do ,a woman can do better.. since the guy is making 150k a month,she should be making 1.5m a month.. op ur babe get sugar daddy.. that one no be wife material.. if you broke ,she will cheat on you for money and material things
What she makes doesn't really matters. The point is 150k won't be enough in this economy. She knows and i bet u knw too.

Baba, u just conclude say babe get sugar daddy. Lol
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by tunize(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2023
As a man eventually you hit it big or start earning huge never settle for less with any woman e get why.
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by BigYash: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2023
100smile:

What she makes doesn't really matters. The point is 150k won't be enough in this economy. She knows and i bet u knw too.

Baba, u just conclude say babe get sugar daddy. Lol
Why won’t what she makes matters,when she has started dictating already? Op find ur way o.. that one no be wife when go last you ... she go move when a richer nigga toast her with money..
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by UcheKingsley1: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2023
RealSolution001:
Note: I make between N150-200k monthly.

Anytime I discuss issue of marriage with my girl, she keeps making the above statement.

Guys, do you think she's only trying to spur me to strive harder to make money?

Or she's not interested in issues of marriage with me?

Should I continue or discontinue?

Seems I'm wasting my time with her.

I understand her interest might be to protect the future financially but all the money cannot be made in one day. It's a gradual process.

Nigga don't be dumb, shine your eyes 👀
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Lance008(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2023
Bro she Dey tell u real life u Dey mumu carry all ur money marry her and she divorce u then u know the true meaning of fraustration
Bro establish your self first before anything

1 Like

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by 100smile(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2023
BigYash:
Why won’t what she makes matters,when she has started dictating already? Op find ur way o.. that one no be wife when go last you ... she go move when a richer nigga toast her with money..
Bro, the way u dey talk, e clear say woman Don show u shege before cheesy
But make we dey sincere to ourselves, make we forget the babe motive first. The money nor reach na... I don't know about op, but I know I spend 2 to 3k everyday on transportation for the 2 weeks off I have from work. We never even talk about food, clothing, accommodation, school fees. Bro, uself reason am na!

1 Like

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by BigYash: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2023
100smile:

Bro, the way u dey talk, e clear say woman Don show u shege before cheesy
But make we dey sincere to ourselves, make we forget the babe motive first. The money nor reach na... I don't know about op, but I know I spend 2 to 3k everyday on transportation for the 2 weeks off I have from work. We never even talk about food, clothing, accommodation, school fees. Bro, uself reason am na!
Shege pro max my brother.. so I don wise.. na from far I dey use know gold diggers and wasters among them now.. People with less than what op makes gets married and them build wealth over time.. Them say two heads are better than one.. why don’t she join hands with op to build an empire,rather than using that statement ? She dey find already made when go choke her.. if I be op I don give her red card since.. Rich hardworking girls full everywhere. Why settle for a broke bitch ,when wan come turn relationship to poverty alleviation scheme? If them check now ,her body counts don pass 50.. jumping from one preek to another,cux of free money ,free food and materials things.. It’s only a rich lady that has the right to call any boy below her worth broke..
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by princeemmma(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2023
My brother run ooo

I know what am saying ooo

thats just my little advice
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by 100smile(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2023
BigYash:
Shege pro max my brother.. so I don wise.. na from far I dey use know gold diggers and wasters among them now.. People with less than what op makes gets married and them build wealth over time.. Them say two heads are better than one.. why don’t she join hands with op to build an empire,rather than using that statement ? She dey find already made when go choke her.. if I be op I don give her red card since.. Rich hardworking girls full everywhere. Why settle for a broke bitch ,when wan come turn relationship to poverty alleviation scheme? If them check now ,her body counts don pass 50.. jumping from one preek to another,cux of free money ,free food and materials things.. It’s only a rich lady that has the right to call any boy below her worth broke..
you're right. but she's not entirely wrong
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Marynwachukwu21(f): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2023
She's not interested with the issue of marriage,she wants a free lifestyle instead of been with someone that will control her

1 Like

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by swarley75(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2023
My brother you have three options here, it is either you use any of your family members for Rituals or you go into crime or you leave the fuking girl alone. You know which one to choose, why will a girl be stressing you? I am very sure this same girl is not earning up to 80k per month. so many weak men around
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by BigYash: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2023
100smile:

you're right. but she's not entirely wrong
Brother,to me she is wrong,since she is not contributing anything to op’s growth.. Na money when she wan waste she dey find.. I don’t see her like someone who will make a good wife.. That her statement is a red flag for me.. and before op table the matter here,he already knows something is not right about the whole thing..

2 Likes

Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by abbasajao(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Are you blind??,

You better take to your heels and shop for a keeper.

This one is giving off vibes of not being a contended person,

She will take off very fast once she observes that the chips are down for you grin

How many of her brothers are earning the amount you are earning monthly grin

Better shine ya eyes grin grin
OP, Please follow this advice above. It is a candid one
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by eniolorunfe: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
Red flags everywhere. Better people don advise you already. Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall. Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Womanizer(m): 5:18am On Oct 21, 2023
Rokiat:
Look for someone in your league you can’t afford her simple.

Some women are smart and know you can’t live off love.

I've been waiting for you to upload your latest pic my darling.

Please do the needful quickly smiley
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Gee64: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
She's giving you a challenge.
Re: "Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Are you blind??,

You better take to your heels and shop for a keeper.

This one is giving off vibes of not being a contended person,

She will take off very fast once she observes that the chips are down for you grin

How many of her brothers are earning the amount you are earning monthly grin

Better shine ya eyes grin grin
She tell you sai she wan date her brothers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live-in Lover.what U Think? / Should Married People Flirt ? / What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.