Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,704 members, 7,862,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains (37503 Views)

Nigerian Man Complains About The Kind Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church(Photos) / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Gajagojo: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
On a different note
I want to visit South Africa as a tourist for 7 days
I have money
I am not interested in any sexual liaisons or nightclub life
I just want to relax and do sightseeing
No Sex cool
Which city or town should I visit?
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
We're xenophobic here... Go to Zimbabwe instead, I heard Harare is a nice city for tourists.
Gajagojo:
On a different note
I want to visit South Africa as a tourist for 7 days
I have money
I am not interested in any sexual liaisons or nightclub life
I just want to relax and do sightseeing
No Sex cool
Which city or town should I visit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Gajagojo: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
Samantha124:
We're xenophobic here... Go to Zimbabwe instead, I heard Harare is a nice city for tourists.
Not a problem anyone cross my lane I beat them up so don't worry about me
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
Will you defeat the entire country? And why choose to go to a xenophobic country when there are a lot of beautiful African countries to go to for vacations
Gajagojo:
Not a problem anyone cross my lane I beat them up so don't worry about me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Gajagojo: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Will you defeat the entire country? And why choose to go to a xenophobic country when there are a lot of beautiful African countries to go to for vacations
Will the whole entire country attack me?
I can afford it and wish to visit every country that is accessible
That is what many Nigerians do they travel and even the so called xenophobic country ,it is people that are xenophobic not the land those people can be kicked out one day after all they have already lost the best land to the Boers
So I can come to scan which part we will take too
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by achimendy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Let me park here and see what male nairalanders are now going to say about Zimbabwean men.

But I'm sure most nairalanders know nothing about Zimbabwe, some of them might not even be aware that there's a country called Zimbabwe because this thread has been posted for a while now, but it's still dry.

But if it was about SA men, it'd have already made two pages... grin grin grin

Wetin Nigeria men do you abeg??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
SA is not accessible to African foreign nationals.

So it's best you visit Zimbabwe because we don't want you crying xenophobia after coming to a xenophobic country, that's if you're lucky and don't leave in a body bag, because we're very ruthless... cool cool cool
Gajagojo:

Will the whole entire country attack me?
I can afford it and wish to visit every country that is accessible
That is what many Nigerians do they travel and even the so called xenophobic country ,it is people that are xenophobic not the land those people can be kicked out one day after all they have already lost the best land to the Boers
So I can come to scan which part we will take too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Gajagojo: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
Samantha124:
SA is not accessible to African foreign nationals.

So it's best you visit Zimbabwe because we don't want you crying xenophobia after coming to a xenophobic country, that's if you're lucky and don't leave in a body bag, because we're very ruthless... cool cool cool
You are obviously frustrated and poor
Do you have anything else of interest to say or do you want to continue to ridicule yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by kushercain: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm okay, you?

I'm doing good, how's your day going? ... Love your witty humour so you should probably take note of my Monika for future mentions lol
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
I'm only trying to help you... cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can even go to Burundi or Mali, I've heard that they're wonderful tourist destinations and very safe.. grin grin grin
Gajagojo:

You are obviously frustrated and poor
Do you have anything else of interest to say or do you want to continue to ridicule yourself
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Gajagojo: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm only trying to help you... cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can even go to Burundi or Mali, I've heard that they're wonderful tourist destinations and very safe.. grin grin grin
You are nearly funny
Fix the poverty and bitterness that ails your spirit
You don't fool me with the moronic smileys

Your life is not sweet because you are a bitter and twisted person

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
My day is very stressful, but I guess stress is part of being an adult... smiley smiley smiley

Thank you, your moniker is something else and I'm not very good at keeping people's monikers in my head unless you quote me more often.
kushercain:

I'm doing good, how's your day going? ... Love your witty humour so you should probably take note of my Monika for future mentions lol
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
I'm not trying to be funny, but thanks for the compliment anyways... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Since me trying to help you equals to me being poor and bitter, then okay... But make sure that your will is intact before you embark on your journey of no return... cool cool cool

Let me go gather some rocks to put in my bag so that I can properly come and welcome you upon your arrival...๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Gajagojo:
You are nearly funny
Fix the poverty and bitterness that ails your spirit
You don't fool me with the moronic smileys

Your life is not sweet because you are a bitter and twisted person
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Gajagojo: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not trying to be funny, but thanks for the compliment anyways... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Since me trying to help you equals to me being poor and bitter, then okay... But make sure that your will is intact before you embark on your journey of no return... cool cool cool

Let me go gather some rocks to put in my bag so that I can properly come and welcome you upon your arrival...๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Continue gathering rocks. You will never run out of rocks or bitterness
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Amen... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gajagojo:
Continue gathering rocks. You will never run out of rocks or bitterness
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by kushercain: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Samantha124:
My day is very stressful, but I guess stress is part of being an adult... smiley smiley smiley

Thank you, your moniker is something else and I'm not very good at keeping people's monikers in my head unless you quote me more often.

Yeah, tell me about it...stress a vital requirement for adulthood lol. But the silver lining is T. G. I. F at least, so there's that.
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Bouncing2(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
Samantha124:
If I start using my Sepedi proverbs on you, you wouldn't know what hit you.

Telling me about ants and firewoods, to hell with your ants and firewoods and tell that Chinua or Chihuahua of yours that I said to hell with him too...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Since I'm an attention seeker, it seems like I managed to get your attention... So hip hip hooray to me..๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Shut da bleeeeping fuccck up!!..

Youโ€™re the one that made mention of SA here when nobody gave a hoot about It!!.

Now you went ahead and dished out some insults on our legendary writerโ€ฆhow dare you!!

Well Fvcck u b!!tc..hh!!
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Bouncing2:

Shut da bleeeeping fuccck up!!..

Youโ€™re the one that made mention of SA here when nobody gave a hoot about It!!.

Now you went ahead and dished out some insults on our legendary writerโ€ฆhow dare you!!

Well Fvcck b!!tc..hh!!
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Godsongang: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Okay!!!
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by scutches(m): 1:00am On Oct 21, 2023
KingCold:
Read and read for comprehension, you attribute everything to "laziness', everything the next person does or fails to do is because of a supposed "laziness"..there can't be any other reason. This is simple thinking
pls whatโ€™s ur point man?
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by KingCold: 3:17am On Oct 21, 2023
scutches:
pls whatโ€™s ur point man?
Flew over your didn't it? I'm not suprised
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by tyup(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
caye:

You yt PPL are despicable liars and evil.
You killed an innocent man, and you further tarnished his image.
You will all get your karma soon.

--------------------------------------------------

For those interested in knowing the truth:- he simply asked her to buy his goods, and called her ' beautiful '.

The insecure simp boyfriend yt power worshipper , then decided to show his strength and might by killing a disabled man. A useless idiot, and by the way...what is a yt man ( you) doing on an Ebony PPL forum?
Always nosy, can never leave Earth ppls alone.

Nazism , coloured by nationalism, is growing in Italy, because the common European PPL are tired of their politicians using Africans and Arabs , for their agenda of multiculturalism ( secretly being controlled by the J-ppl).

A whole load of meaningless poo. your point actually is?
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Melagros(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Samantha124:
What's the meaning of wetin? undecided undecided
Hmmmmm 9ja girl the form oyinbo for me wetin be this? ...Samantha you know say I dey eye you?
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
I didn't know I was a Nigerian... Anyways, it's fine if you don't want to translate.
Melagros:

Hmmmmm 9ja girl the form oyinbo for me wetin be this? ...Samantha you know say I dey eye you?
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Melagros(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
Samantha124:
I didn't know I was a Nigerian... Anyways, it's fine if you don't want to translate.
Ohh! So truly you're a South African? 'WETIN' means 'what', is a pidgin terminology...did i win your heart now?
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Thanks, I'm sleepy now, so good night.
Melagros:

Ohh! So truly you're a South African? 'WETIN' means 'what', is a pidgin terminology...did i win your heart now?
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Melagros(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
Samantha124:
Thanks, I'm sleepy now, so good night.
See ya later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancรฉe From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) / Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.