Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology (2906 Views)

Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence / Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? / GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15
Aemmyjah:
Neither can you invalidate that God's people spent 70 years in exile

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

E don hook.

So ALL AGREED and ESTABLISHED with FACT the date 537BC but NO ONE agreed and established with FACT the date 607BC

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15
Janosky:

Yes.
Oteneaaron Courz can have direct access to the deity of Hermes trismegistus, his Master/Teacher.

Because that Jesus Oteneaaron Courz knows is a myth inside his own head .

Dav Hunded
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please Janosky let me enjoy Michael and oteneaaron it's like they're both getting along in a fine way!

Next question:
What is a CULT/SECT/RELIGION?
And what evil are they doing for those who are not their members? smiley

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15
oteneaaron:

You might chose to continue believing it of course, but it still doesn't make it true.
You can continue claiming you have direct access to God but it still doesn't make it true!
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Janosky: 9:31pm On Feb 15
Emusan:

I just love how all of you are boycotting my question.

Which means you people know you're lying.

What a dim wit exposing his folly!
Emusan phone & laptop do not have Google, Chrome or Opera mini apps & other search engines.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15
Janosky:

What a dim wit exposing his folly!
Emusan phone & laptop do not have Google, Chrome or Opera mini apps & other search engines.

grin grin grin grin

Well, my phone and laptop Google show that Jerusalem was destroyed in year 587BC.

So can you provide from your own phone and laptop Google search the year Jerusalem was destroyed?

I'm waiting JaNosense

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Janosky: 9:40pm On Feb 15
Emusan:

Well, my phone and laptop Google show that Jerusalem was destroyed in year 587BC.

So can you provide from your own phone and laptop Google search the year Jerusalem was destroyed?

I'm waiting JaNosense

What did your phone & laptop show you occurred in the year 537 BCE?

What did your own Bible teach you about the king mentioned in your search engines who made a remarkable decision in 537 BCE?

Don't be a dim wit grin grin grin grin
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15
Emusan:

E don hook.

So ALL AGREED and ESTABLISHED with FACT the date 537BC but NO ONE agreed and established with FACT the date 607BC

How many years were the Jews in exile?
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by oteneaaron(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15
MaxInDHouse:

You can continue claiming you have direct access to God but it still doesn't make it true!

TouchΓ©.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15
Aemmyjah:
How many years were the Jews in exile?

You don't answer question with questions.

That's stupidity.

Address my point first.

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15
Janosky:

What did your phone & laptop show you occurred in the year 537 BCE?

What did your own Bible teach you about the king mentioned in your search engines who made a remarkable decision in 537 BCE?

Don't be a dim wit grin grin grin grin

It's stupidity to answer question with questions and meanwhile I've already dusted this, don't take us back JaNosense.

So can you just provide from your own phone and laptop Google search the year Jerusalem was destroyed or Google has disappeared on your phone and laptop?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by oteneaaron(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15
Michael547:

I have never said anything about a cult here. You've been the one saying it. So you should explain.

Why don't you answer the many questions I have asked you before?

Don't you think it has become one-sided?

It feels more like an interrogation.

From the onset, I told you that I am not a member of my religious group or sect.

I also told you why.

Is there a reason why you're intent on finding out whether or not I have found others who share similar thoughts as I do?

I'd like to understand why.

I'm listening.
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Janosky: 10:00pm On Feb 15
Emusan:

It's stupidity to answer question with questions and meanwhile I've already dusted this, don't take us back JaNosense.

So can you just provide from your own phone and laptop Google search the year Jerusalem was destroyed or Google has disappeared on your phone and laptop?

You have to respond to the questions.

Then you will begin to receive sense grin
You wan hide under canopy of secular history shey?

What did your own Bible say about the captivity of Jews in Jerusalem?

There's a vital point you are missing there.
Your throwing tantrums won't help you.
grin
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15
Janosky:
You have to respond to the questions.

When you didn't address my point.

Do you know how you sound?

You gave me simple task which I did and I gave you simple task you started preambulating like a lost goat.

Here is my task again: So can you just provide from your own phone and laptop Google search the year Jerusalem was destroyed or Google has disappeared on your phone and laptop?

Then you will begin to receive sense grin
You wan hide under canopy of secular history shey?

Under which canopy did you hide to arrive at 537BC?

You got it from Bible Ko cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

What did your own Bible say about the captivity of Jews in Jerusalem?

You will have answer to your questions until you address mine.

There's a vital point you are missing there.

Then let your phone and laptop provide the vital point nah, why is it so difficult for you to do?

Your hrowing tantrums won't help you.
grin
[/b]

Says JaNosense cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Janosky: 10:41pm On Feb 15
Emusan:

When you didn't address my point.

Do you know how you sound?

You gave me simple task which I did and I gave you simple task you started preambulating like a lost goat.
Emusan,Your intention was to insult me but you ended up exposing yourself for LYING.
Emusan did not do any "simple task" I first gave him.
LYING man
grin grin

Emusan:

Here is my task again: So can you just provide from your own phone and laptop Google search the year Jerusalem was destroyed or Google has disappeared on your phone and laptop?

Was this prophecy about the number of years of the Jews captivity?
Yes!

Would Jerusalem's destruction take place when & if the Jews where not captured?

No !
Emusan:

Under which canopy did you hide to arrive at 537BC?

You got it from Bible Ko

Secular history gave the year 537 BCE that king Cyrus ordered the Jews to return to rebuild Jerusalem's temple. Screenshot evidence. grin

Your holy Bible gave the prophecy of king Cyrus giving that order. Ezra 1:1-4. 2 chronicles 36:20-23.
Go & verify.
Emusan do you agree?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Emusan:

You will have answer to your questions until you address mine.

Then let your phone and laptop provide the vital point nah, why is it so difficult for you to do?

I have given you enough evidence & answered your questions.
Go & research your Bible on this topic to find out the point you missed.
Emusan start your assignment now.
Don't be a dim wit
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy [/quote]

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by johnw47: 10:47pm On Feb 15
Janosky:

Yes.
Oteneaaron Courz can have direct access to the deity of Hermes trismegistus, his Master/Teacher.
Because that Jesus Oteneaaron Courz knows is a myth inside his own head .
Dav Hunded .
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ecc_7:6Β  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky forever paranoid, of course:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15
Janosky:

Emusan,Your intention was to insult me but you ended up exposing yourself for LYING.
LYING man
grin grin
[/b]

I did and I told you that what I got was that Jerusalem was destroyed in 587BC and not 607BC

So, you can see you're the one disgracing yourself.

Yes!

No !

I like the fact that you're the one making questions and you're the very one providing the answers cheesy grin cheesy

Secular history gave the year 537 BCE that king Cyrus ordered the Jews to return to rebuild Jerusalem's temple. Screenshot evidence. grin

Good since you agreed with the secular history about 537BC

When was the same secular history say Jerusalem was destroyed?

This is the simple question that you people were running away from because of your double face. cheesy cheesy

Your holy Bible gave the prophecy of king Cyrus giving that order. Ezra 1:1-4. 2 chronicles 36:20-23.
Go & verify.
Emusan do you agree?
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

I love the fact that you couldn't gave me the YEAR 537BC from those scriptures.

You didn't.

My question was, when did secular historians say Jerusalem was destroyed?

At least you agreed with the same secular historians for gotten the date 537BC right.

So what did they say about the DATE Jerusalem was destroyed.

If you're being truthful to yourself you will provide a screenshot here.

Don't be a dim wit

I said, I did and the date secular historians said Jerusalem was destroyed was 587BC.

So, can you proof me wrong by providing the secular historians that agreed with you that 607BC was the year Jerusalem destroyed?

JaNosense will come with another twist now just watch. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Michael547(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15
oteneaaron:

Why don't you answer the many questions I have asked you before?

Don't you think it has become one-sided?

It feels more like an interrogation.

From the onset, I told you that I am not a member of my religious group or sect.

I also told you why.

Is there a reason why you're intent on finding out whether or not I have found others who share similar thoughts as I do?

I'd like to understand why.

I'm listening.
You are the one that has pointed to me a religious group that is false.
But you have also failed to show me the true religion. You claim to worship God, but also claim that you've not searched or Even seen someone that worship God the 'right way' that you do. And you expect me not to be curious?
Does that not mean that all of us have to ask you to show us the way to worship God like you do?
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30am On Feb 16
oteneaaron:

TouchΓ©.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This is the edge wisdom has over intelligence. You started quoting me as if you've gotten something tangible to offer but ended up with nothing.
All you're doing here is criticism which is the easiest thing to do! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Feb 16
Michael547:

You are the one that has pointed to me a religious group that is false.
But you have also failed to show me the true religion. You claim to worship God, but also claim that you've not searched or Even seen someone that worship God the 'right way' that you do. And you expect me not to be curious?
Does that not mean that all of us have to ask you to show us the way to worship God like you do?

I've told him a million times that intelligence is the property of all humans but wisdom is the inheritance of few.
If he's against common opinion on matters relating to the rules governing the human society then he should provide what is better but till now he has never thought of that all he is doing on this forum is condemning all religions yet he claims he knows God better than others! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Courz: 8:08am On Feb 16
Emusan:

I did and I told you that what I got was that Jerusalem was destroyed in 587BC and not 607BC

So, you can see you're the one disgracing yourself.

I like the fact that you're the one making questions and you're the very one providing the answers cheesy grin cheesy

Good since you agreed with the secular history about 537BC

When was thee same secular history say Jerusalem was destroyed?

This is the simple question that you people were running away from because of your double face. cheesy cheesy

I love the fact that you couldn't have me the YEAR 537BC from those scriptures.

You didn't.

My question was, what did secular historians say Jerusalem was destroyed?

At least you agreed with the same secular historians for gotten the date 537BC right.

So what did they say about the DATE Jerusalem was destroyed.

If you're being truthful to yourself you will provide a screenshot here.

I said, I did and the date secular historians said Jerusalem was destroyed was 587BC.

So, can you proof me wrong by providing the secular historians that agreed with you that 607BC was the year Jerusalem destroyed?

JaNosense will come with another twist now just watch. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Janosky Is such a dunce! He by himself said that Secular Histrorians gave 537 Bce for the end of Exile. He never mentioned the Bible. He said Secular History. But the same Secular History that gave 537 also gave 586/587 Bce as Jerusalem's destruction. You are asking him why he depended on the same Secular History to give 537 but refused to take 586/587 for Jerusalem's destruction. He has been doing as if he didn't see your question and divert to another thing. This is the problem of Jehovah's Witnesses. They can't explain their Lies. They will rather find something else to distract you.

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Courz: 8:14am On Feb 16
Aemmyjah:

Fornicator Aemmyjah, show us where Archeologists and Secular History agreed that 607 Bce is the correct date. Show us! You have mouth to boast that Secular History agreed for 537 for their exile. Why don't you show us where they agreed for 607? Can you see how fraudulent you people are? To answer simple question is hard for you people because you know they are lies from the pit of hell. You people are so comfortable being fed errors upon errors. You love lies like your Father Satan. Why? You don't care if something is True or not. You just run with it and go about teaching it without doing your due diligence and research to see if it is true or not. No wonder Watchtower forbids you from doing research so that you won't see their Fraud!
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Courz: 8:19am On Feb 16
oteneaaron:
This is a GREAT thread.

Kudos to the OP

Great work so far @Emusan & @Courz - happy new year guys.

Finding out the truth about when Jerusalem really got destroyed was one of the reasons why I woke up from the JW cult.

As a student of ancient history, I have read countless reports from reliable archeologists and historians who all agree - with proof that Jerusalem was destroyed in 587BCE not 607BCE

Since Jerusalem was destroyed in 587BCE, that means the doctrine of 1914 is FALSE - "Jesus" didn't return invisibly in that year.

And since the 1914 doctrine is FALSE, then the doctrine of 1919 is also FALSE - which destroys their claim to have been selected by "Jesus" in that same year.

The 1914 doctrine is the "foundation" upon which the entire JW cult is built - once that foundation is destroyed, everything else falls apart Iike a deck of cards.

That is why the Governing Body insists that their members should not have independent thinking and must not do external research.

How can the "only true religion" teach LIES?

Once again, this is a GREAT thread.

Happy New Year Oteneaaron. How's your family?

Can you see the Fraud Watchtower pulled for JWs? Just so that they can arrive at 607, they stretched the reign of some kings and assigned wrong dates to Kings to fit their lies. This is why they cannot find one single proof to back up that date. It was made up just to fit 1914. Real Scammers. When I saw this scam for myself, I couldn't believe it. And they made the mistake of building doctrines from the wrong dates proving that every other doctrine tied to it are Lies. JWS just love being fed lies like the Bible says. They don't care if something is True or Not which makes them offspring of Satan.
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21am On Feb 16
Aemmyjah:

Ọmọ God's organization is just superb! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Courz: 8:26am On Feb 16
Emusan:

E don hook.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You dey see the wayo dem dey do? They are using Secular History to boast about 537 Bce but did as if they didn't see 586/587 from the same secular history. Just so that their wayo date can make sense to them. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Courz: 8:30am On Feb 16
Janosky:

LYING man
grin grin
[/b]

Yes!

No !

[b]Secular history gave the year 537 BCE that king Cyrus ordered the Jews to return to rebuild Jerusalem's temple. Screenshot evidence. grin

Don't be a dim wit

Mumu Janosky, so you can quote from Encyclopedia to confirm 537 Bce but you pretend you didn't see this screenshot below from the same Encyclopaedia abi? Can you see the fraud you people are preaching? You JWs love lies like Satan your Father. This is the point we are making in this thread and I am glad you JWs are disgracing yourselves in public like this. You are showing the public your fraud. Nice one! πŸ‘

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Courz: 8:38am On Feb 16
This is the point I have made earlier. To show you the Fraud Watchtower and JWs do with doctrines, They have no problem using the same Secular History and Archeologists to prove certain dates that benefits them but if another date does not benefit a Lie they created many years ago right from the time of Charles Taze Russell, they will invent their own date that cannot still be found in the Bible and claim that the same Secular History is wrong or unreliable. Does this make sense at all? No. Because they are Liars and love Lies like their father Satan. They have bastardised the word Truth. They have made a mockery of that word too many times which is exactly what Satan does. I believe this discussion so far and their replies have proven me right of the Fraud behind 607 Bce and 1914. As you can see, none of JWS in this thread could prove those dates to us but have rather decided to dance around the subject or try to divert your attention to something else which is exactly what a Fraudulent person would do. Their actions prove that they would rather focus on imaginary doctrines that have no basis on scripture and Secular History.

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 8:39am On Feb 16
Emusan:

Smile....so you don't have anyone who agreed and established 607BC as fact.

That's wonderful cheesy grin grin cheesy

Do we need everyone's approval to agree with us? grin grin grin

Ezra, Jeremiah, Daniel confirms that the Jews spent 70 years in exile
Using the Bible chronology, the Jews were freed in 537BCE

Answer this? How many years did the exile began and elapse?
If anyone has problems with what we base on the Bible, it's their own problem.
Once upon a time, we were insulted that we were the only ones not celebrating Xmas, observing sabbath, abstaining from blood.
Who should be the ones telling us what is fact based on what the Bible says?
If the Bible says the Jews spend 100 years in exile, we'll still follow what the Bible says, not some writings of people that don't agree on the same thing. So rest. Out of envy, you criticize us and the scriptures which we dearly follow
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Courz: 8:45am On Feb 16
Aemmyjah:

Look at the question you are asking above. Do you even think before you type? Do you need everyone's approval to agree with you on 607? If you don't need Historians approval or their agreement, why did you quote their date 537? Where did you get 537 Bce from? Was it from the Bible? No. From Secular Historians! Why did you point out that 537 is an agreed date in the first place? That's because you still need the agreement and approval from Historians for that date. You need their agreement that's why you mentioned it. You still need their agreement which is why your publications are filled with their information to this day! See? You JWs still depend on Secular History sources for information to this day. Why is It that no single historian and Archeologists agree with you JWs for 607? Where did you get 607 from? Are you JWs historians and Archeologists? Wayo people! And you are busy going about teaching this Lie to gullible people that don't do research. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 10:32am On Feb 16
Aemmyjah:

Here is the real hypocrisy.

When it comes with the date the exile ended, you rely on SECULAR HISTORIANS as ALL AGREED not only that ALL agreed but with ESTABLISHED FACT.

But now, you don't need anybody to AGREED with you even without ESTABLISHED FACT.

And you want to be taking serious.

Ezra, Jeremiah, Daniel confirms that the Jews spent 70 years in exile
Using the Bible chronology, the Jews were freed in 537BCE

Freed in 537BC as agreed by ALL with established fact and also agreed by ALL with archeological evidence that it was 587BC Jerusalem was destroyed. So the Book of Ezra, Jeremiah, Daniel must be misinterpreted by someone to achieve something.

Answer this? How many years did the exile began and elapse?
If anyone has problems with what we base on the Bible, it's their own problem.
Once upon a time, we were insulted that we were the only ones not celebrating Xmas, observing sabbath, abstaining from blood.
Who should be the ones telling us what is fact based on what the Bible says?
I've told you, without answering my question, never asked me any.

My question you haven't been able to answer is, how many secular historians AGREED WITH ESTABLISHED FACT that Jerusalem was destroyed in 607BC?

If the Bible says the Jews spend 100 years in exile, we'll still follow what the Bible says, not some writings of people that don't agree on the same thing. So rest. Out of envy, you criticize us and the scriptures which we dearly follow

@undrlined - see how hypocrisy wants to wound you.

You said initially that "ALL AGREED WITH ESTABLISHED FACT", now to defend rubbish you said "they don't AGREE ON THE SAME THING".

It's envy this time not hatred again cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 10:35am On Feb 16
Courz:

Look at the question you are asking above. Do you even think before you type? Do you need everyone's approval to agree with you on 607? If you don't need Historians approval or their agreement, why did you quote their date 537? Where did you get 537 Bce from? Was it from the Bible? No. From Secular Historians! Why did you point out that 537 is an agreed date in the first place? That's because you still need the agreement and approval from Historians for that date. You need their agreement that's why you mentioned it. You still need their agreement which is why your publications are filled with their information to this day! See? You JWs still depend on Secular History sources for information to this day. Why is It that no single historian and Archeologists agree with you JWs for 607? Where did you get 607 from? Are you JWs historians and Archeologists? Wayo people! And you are busy going about teaching this Lie to gullible people that don't do research. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You can even imagine the shameless person.

See how he later said "THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T AGREE ON THE SAME THING" when he was the same person who first said "ALL AGREED WITH ESTABLISHED FACT"

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Courz: 10:45am On Feb 16
Emusan:

You can even imagine the shameless person.

See how he later said "THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T AGREE ON THE SAME THING" when he was the same person who first said "ALL AGREED WITH ESTABLISHED FACT"

Do you know what is so irritating? These people love to quote Bible Scholars and Historians too much. They take so much pride in doing it and claiming that they are established facts! Just go through their publications. It is filled with dates from Secular History. So, I wonder why they just specifically picked 607 out of all the dates to invent themselves because they need their lies to fit with it. That's why I am asking them how they got 607. Are JWs Historians and Archeologists? What ancient documents do they have to back it up? We have been asking them this question since 1914 and they have refused to answer. So, what right thinking person would take such clowns seriously? Wouldn't intelligent people rather take established facts and provable evidence from Archeologists and historians than taking from a bunch of people that imagine things and turn them to doctrines but still cannot explain them to the public? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 10:56am On Feb 16
Courz:

Do you know what is so irritating? These people love to quote Bible Scholars and Historians too much. They take so much pride in doing it and claiming that they are established facts! Just go through their publications. It is filled with dates from Secular History. So, I wonder why they just specifically picked 607 out of all the dates to invent themselves because they need their lies to fit with it. That's why I am asking them how they got 607. Are JWs Historians and Archeologists? What ancient documents do they have to back it up? We have been asking them this question since 1914 and they have refused the answer. So, what right thinking person would take such clowns seriously? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

It's only an hypocrite that behave that way.

That is why he was so bold to say, "Do we need everyone's approval to agree with us?"

because he knows that watchtower designed their own rules to suit their own doctrines. Yet the deluded guy will be claiming to be a biologist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Prayer Of The Day / Re: 'thighing' In Islam. / IF This PorΓ± Star Can Change....You Too Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.