Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

"You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant (41150 Views)

Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Former Sudanese Defense Minister Found In Underground Prison (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Ijaya123: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Like bombing civilian hospital in Gaza. If Russia did something like that in Ukraine. US, EU, NATO all of them will be shouting war crime & genocide.

I stand with Palenstine.

You stand with Palestine that fired rocket into civilian hospital? You're standing with evil terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
07kjb:

THERE IS NO WAR,ISRAEL IS BOMBING HAMAS,NO DE MUMU YOURSELF

Just like the way Nigerian army blowing ipob terrorist abi? Abi you no get sense? Israel will cry it citizens will run and world will weep for Israel people because when muscle finish for Israel body it will become useless. Let Israel keep flexing muscle. Check very well and be honesty with yourself. How many country have good relationship with Israel except US ? See both Israel and US will suffer very soon

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by nnachukz(m): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Toothless bull dogs and chest beaters. Isreal will be levelled down by the Arab world.

The Arab world is coming for isreal.

Isreal committing genocide and beating chest.

Isreal killing innocent civilians and making noise.

Isreal will weep and sorrow. At the moment, Hamas already killed 8000 isrealis and displaced 10million but isreal hiding it.
They will come when Gaza is completely levelled. As if Isreal won't reply them if they attack Isreal. That country is not afraid of anything.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Alexiiydon: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Emetex22:

Go slam ur head eastwards, relax and enjoy the show
same will definitely happen to you and your family
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Ijaya123: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
I pray this war does not escalate to involve Iran and other Arab states.....cos it would be deadly!

The same Arab states that are not allowing fleeing Palestine into their countries?

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by naijapikin2(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
The infidels will be defeated

Insha Jehovah...

JEHOVAH AKBAR

JEHOVAH AKBAR

JEHOVAH AKBAR.

Up Israel

Up nigeria...

To hell with bloody politicians
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by 07kjb: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kokoebapluse:

Just like the way Nigerian army blowing ipob terrorist abi? Abi you no get sense? Israel will cry it citizens will run and world will weep for Israel people because when muscle finish for Israel body it will become useless. Let Israel keep flexing muscle. Check very well and be honesty with yourself. How many country have good relationship with Israel except US ? See both Israel and US will suffer very soon

When fools talk people easily notice,get lost
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Bukola94: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Let this war end please, too many deaths and displacement of civilians on both sides.

The ground invasion of Gaza will be catastrophic.

I support U.S involvement in Ukraine's war, but this is different, sending more weapons to Israel isn't the right thing to do now.

I pray Iran won't get involved because it will become a regional war.

Gaza is home to more than 2.3 million people, where will they run to? The south isn't even safe
leave them,let them continues their genocide mission and Christians should keep hailing them on their evils agenda, but God pass them. They said Muslims are terrorist, but I can tell you that some Christians and Jews are evil and if there is word I can coin that is more than terrorist. In fact Jews are genocidal and a threat to humanity. Your pope and pastors and missionaries should keep enjoying the evil movie, it is going to be seasonal films, because we don't know who is next after genocidal Israel finish Hamas and innocent Palestinians citizens. I pray every body should chop breakfast from Israel. By God grace they will kill America citizens, France,Saudi Arabia ( and be a threat to them). Then make Israel enter South Africa, Egypt and begin to penetrate the Africa country's, then you will know the REAL EVIL. End of time war can start, I don't care. Oya Putin should launch that Satan Atomic bomb to all continent and let see if Russia and others country's can survive it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Sterope(f): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
They carried out suicide bombing when they wouldn't declare Israeli fast enough.

I met a soldier that was stationed in Palestine when they started formenting trouble. He hates them.

fernandez1:
IDF were once declared terrorist organizations by the United Kingdom in the 30s and 40s…..

Geopolitics depends on interests.

We all pray for peace in that region but United States won’t allow that cos they want to sell weapons to their allies!
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by femagj(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Like bombing civilian hospital in Gaza. If Russia did something like that in Ukraine. US, EU, NATO all of them will be shouting war crime & genocide.

I stand with Palenstine.
Stand with terrorists and perish with them

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
grin grin grin Israel is serving Palestinians wotoporious breakfast, lunch and dinner,all in one plate.When a foolish rat decides to challenge the cat to a combat,he is only signing his death warrant.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by emani03(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
It’s a lie....I’m in Israel right now, they took war to Palestine oh, it doesn’t feel there’s war in Israel...the whole business ports are opened and there’s normal life here.
Confirmedzombie:
Toothless bull dogs and chest beaters. Isreal will be levelled down by the Arab world.

The Arab world is coming for isreal.

Isreal committing genocide and beating chest.

Isreal killing innocent civilians and making noise.

Isreal will weep and sorrow. At the moment, Hamas already killed 8000 isrealis and displaced 10million but isreal hiding it.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Emetex22(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
Alexiiydon:
same will definitely happen to you and your family
U are cursed, do anyhow and missles will rain on ur skull, head slamming bastards, are you ready to see ur infested 72 virgins, spits
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Looking4massage: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
Emaculait:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
can u suck cock properly or you are just another scumbag guy?

this is what i get when i google ur accout umber, try another format

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Benwallt(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
See that plane's anus. Bad shit loading. Where will it land in Gaza though?
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Judolisco(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
backinsidse:
Omo, Israel dey vex oh..
Gaza no go try dis rubbish again for another 20 yrs... D last brutal war btw them was 2008...
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Alexiiydon: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Emetex22:

U are cursed, do anyhow and missles will rain on ur skull, head slamming bastards, are you ready to see ur infested 72 virgins, spits
Israel are the real terrorist stop being a clown like western media want you to be you didn’t see it when Israel were killing Palestine you’re just a slave to the west

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Sterope(f): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Why should they?

This is very disingenuous and before you reply.

1. Jews were sent out of Europe because of persecutions by Christian Europe. They hated them across Europebecause of their religion

2. Israeli Jews are very much WHITE. The present Jews right from 1948 and before 1948 have been white. See Nethanyu and so many others.

3. Israelis are mere Europeans who were resettled because everyone hated their religion.

4. Name one time in the whole where people have returned a land because of over 2000 years claim that their ancestors once lived there

5. I dare you to go back that far and claim your ancestors land. If your argument sure for you.

If you and the rest of world are so adamant about the Israelis claim. Let America and Australia and UK start by giving back indigenous lands.

6. If it is Islamaphobia that is driving you, keep at it. If they succeeded in giving them Uganda, is this the way you would have been voicing out support for them?

You are Uncle Ruckus, a white man's servant

Ijaya123:

The same Arab states that are not allowing fleeing Palestine into their countries?

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Nahunger(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
fernandez1:
IDF were once declared terrorist organizations by the United Kingdom in the 30s and 40s…..

Geopolitics depends on interests.

We all pray for peace in that region but United States won’t allow that cos they want to sell weapons to their allies!

Ask na where man dey work e dey chop...

USA need to sell weapons to chop
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Nahunger(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I stand with Palenstine.

It was Hamas that misfired into that hospital, learn to get your facts right before displaying your ignorance on a global forum like this.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Israel are the real terrorist stop being a clown like western media want you to be you didn’t see it when Israel were killing Palestine you’re just a slave to the west
Can you tell me the reason why Hamas attacked innocent Israelite at the music festival?

I need you honest answer

3 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Sterope(f): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Many Israelis are Jews with most non practicing or just culturally Jews.

There is less than 5% Christians in Israel.

The reason this war is happening today was because Christian Europe hated Jews. They discriminated and persecuted them. Holocaust was the end of the Jewish persecution not the beginning. Think Middle Belt crisis. It was often like that for Jews.

History lessons about how Jews were treated by Christian Europe will do you some good.

spiSeyi:
Hamas has bitten more than it can chew, my prayers go to the Gaza civilians even though they started the war together with Hamas by cheering him.
Iran used and dumped Hamas for a proxy war against Israel the same way Putin wanted to use French countries in Africa as a proxy war against the West & NATO cool .
Meanwhile, Israel has been looking for a chance to annex Gaza after it was forced out of Gaza by the UN in 2005, Hamas has just foolishly given out Northern Gaza to Israel grin because of his uncontrolled extremism and hatred for the zionist.
God is still very much with Isreal like in the Bible days if not Hamas won't have gone far this stupid shocked
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by BabaAduras: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Let this war end please, too many deaths and displacement of civilians on both sides.

The ground invasion of Gaza will be catastrophic.

I support U.S involvement in Ukraine's war, but this is different, sending more weapons to Israel isn't the right thing to do now.

I pray Iran won't get involved because it will become a regional war.

Gaza is home to more than 2.3 million people, where will they run to? The south isn't even safe

The only thing stopping the war on Hamas will achieve is allowing them recoup and regroup to repeat the same carnage the visited on Israel on the 7th Oct.

Like you, I hate the loss of civilian lives, but that is inevitable when they are been use as Human shields by Hamas. And, when talking about civilians lives lost, think about the civilians that were killed and kidnapped on 7th Oct by Hamas.

Also think of about 500 Palestinian civilians killed yesterday by Hamas firing missiles from an cemetery near an hospital. They (Hamas) do not care about loss of civilians on both sides, they only use them as propaganda. The use the death of Israeli civilians to appease the hardcore supporters and the use the death of Palestinian civilians to portray Israel in bad light to get the support of liberal minds from the rest of the world. They simply don't care. Why should Israel and America allow the narrative to continue?

These are the facts of the matter. The war must go on until Hamas is totally disabled. Any civilian who allows himself/herself be used as shield will only count as collateral damage.

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by engrchykae(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
Lol...why would you go and attack Israel? What makes anyone even think attacking Israel is a good idea.
I got the idea from a madman.
Peter Obi 2023
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by SonofGod231: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Person born pikin give am Gallant,him still join army become defense minister. How him want take loose war?!
How I just love modern warfare.

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Emetex22(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Hamas went over and attacked young concert goers celebrating peace, killed innocent civilians in the suburbs and abducted scores, you are lucky Gaza has not been nuked, like I said, the world is done tolerating head slamming miscreants, if u cough any how, IDF will send ur likes to see ur smelly 72 virgins, spits

4 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
07kjb:

When fools talk people easily notice,get lost

Because I act just like your papa. Kofo danu.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by hustla(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
Lol...why would you go and attack Israel? What makes anyone even think attacking Israel is a good idea.

Na serious ment

grin

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Sterope(f): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
You are funny

Hamad is a terrorist organisation and you will be silly to think we will condemn what Hamas has done when they didn't even start it

For decades now, Israel has been stealing lands and killing people that own the lands. They carried out out terrorism against Britain to carve out Israel and you are yet to condemn the state of Israel as it stands.

You are very disingenuous and you are not a good person. You are the type to leave the main issue and face the victim.

1nigeriamyfoot:

Can you tell me the reason why Hamas attacked innocent Israelite at the music festival?

I need you honest answer

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by dennisworld1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Make America nor help make we see if them go win the War

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zuma And Wives / Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) / Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.