Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel (37354 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by hansomb: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2023
Israel is a terrorist state. Simple.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by JudasNaKarrot: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2023
owolabi5:
STOP THE WAR!

LET THERE BE PEACE!!

THE OLD MEN PLAN THE WAR BUT THE YOUTHS FIGHT AND LOSE THEIR LIVES. 3

[b][/b]
Owolabi tell your Yoruba Muslims headslamming terrorist brothers to stop supporting Hamas. They are the aggressors and whatever Isreal dashes out to them is well deserved.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Luu40: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
Aljazeera never reported that the strike on the hospital was from Gaza.They kept saying it was israel that attacked even though it was one of their footage that showed that the strike was actually from Gaza.
To think that they have an office in a country the hate so much is quite annoying.

I think Aljazeera was shutdown in Israel because of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyNLvL_8SeY?si=6giqCERoSKXMsyk6

Kindly watch it without any bias, and then review the evidences provided by IDF that they didn't to it.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by EnglishUsa: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2023
Somilat:

It was Israel. No blood libel against palestinians from you baby eating jews.
that is why they are keeling you terrorist religion. Israel should wipe off that terrorist and turn that place to motel
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by tollyboy5(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2023
ibinaboonline:
If aljazeera is unbiased, they wouldn't insist on accusing Israel of being responsible for the Gaza Baptist hospital incident without substantiated proof. Israel said it didn't and there's no proof they did. All this media houses, CNN included, just pursue the narrative they're invested in.
Investigation is meant for journalist not Israel fan club. Do you expect Israel to admit their war crime after seeing responses from the world condemning them?

Only illogical bible fan think otherwise in most cases.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Moneyyman: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2023
Truth is the first casualty of war.

Both sides manipulate truth a lot.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/israel-okays-emergency-regulations-to-close-al-jazeera-office-in-israel/3027237#

Once a government start making moves to shut down a media house… it’s either the media house is not for their interest or it’s reporting against them.

The second reason means to the Media house is saying the truth about the war. And they don’t want the world to know that Isreal are killing children in these war.

We all saw how CNN was saying that Palestine killed 40 babies. Which turned out to be a big lie. Who shut down CNN?

I thought Nigeria was corrupt until I started watching CNN and Fox News… I got to understand that CNN are in support of Biden party and against Trump. You will never see them air how Hunter Biden has been collecting bribes… it’s everyday Trump this… Trump that… Biden was with confidential documents which he ought to have returned after his stay then, but he held on to them. Yet neither the FBI or CNN has made a comment about it.

The West understands who controls the media, controls power and the people… 2pac no lie.

Then you come to Nigeria to see TVC and NTA ass licking any government in power. NTA own is understandable…. You see Channels and Arise TV actually giving us the news and you see NBC sanctioning them for doing their work… God go bless Rufai and The Other channels man.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by misreal(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Because it is not from there.

Israel that told the world terrorist cuts off babies head, only to discover it was a lie and after the world has known that, they said they actually have no proof that happened.

It's that same Israeli you want to believe what they said that it was Hamas that bombed Palestinian Hospital?

All the live bombings that Israel did killing civilians and children and women, it was Hamas as well. Be reasonable.

Now, they shut down Aljazeera, and they will come and tell us they are a democracy. Where is the press freedom? Israel kill "Shareen Abu Alkhleh" a journalist, they world doesn't shout about it, they even brutalised people who went to bury her body, that is the state you support cos you think they symbolises Christianity.

But when another religion supports violence, you will call them terrorist.

The truth is you are also a terrorist, cos you support and enable violence against innocent people.

There is actually no difference between Israel and Hamas.

Then Hamas terror group is different from the Palestinian people. Don't equate them.
I do not quite agree with you but I love the maturity of your submission.
Propaganda sells very fast in war,which is why we should carefully analyze any news we hear in order to avoid buying into propaganda.The news of the beheading of 40babies was an Israeli propaganda in order to make hamas look like the devil themselves.Meanwhile,the news of the hospital was first pushed by hamas in order to make israel look bad.But then,the question is, How do we prove that hamas was right?..
Israel has been able to prove this time around that it was hamas.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by taiwolomo1: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2023
Ozone007:
They are terrorist and should be shutdown in all locations
mumu. I'm sure u r a Christian and hope u heard how a church was bombarded by Israelites abi...lol
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by 89green: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2023
JudasNaKarrot:
Keep deceiving yourself and fellow headslamming terrorists

Read ur post again but slowly this time n see if it makes sense to you
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by quatrevingtdix: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2023
Ekenev2:
The public opinion on war has always been influenced by the powerful media narrative. The Qatari state-backed Al-Jazeera, the Turkish-owned TRT World, has been sympathetic to Palestine in their report, while Western media agencies like CNN, BBC, and Fox News has leaned toward Israel.

Depending on how you seed it, Israel is protecting its interest. War is not about justice and injustice, it's about interest
Hmm 🤔 what’s your take on ukraine russia war?
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Numerouno94(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
This is bad, Al Jazeera is the only unbiased news media covering this war, I guess Israel isn't comfortable with their honest reportage

Re u sure ur in this planet @bolded. Al Jazeera UNBIASED? and their HONEST reportage? Very funny. LoL gringrin
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by atiku4President(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
This is bad, Al Jazeera is the only unbiased news media covering this war, I guess Israel isn't comfortable with their honest reportage

I remember one of their journalists was killed last year by an Israeli soldier, they are always at loggerheads
Can you listen to yourself? With which ears do you listen to Aljazeera? Till now have they paid any attention to empirical and military analysis that suggests that the hospital bombing wasn't done by IDF?

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Deemas(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:

I remember one of their journalists was killed last year by an Israeli soldier, they are always at loggerheads

Go and reopen Aljazeera in Israel. The missile Israel will use on you is still doing press up. Nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by tollyboy5(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2023
Focusmind:
I saw it coming. Aljazeera and Euronews are my favourite news channels because of their focus on documentary news reporting, which I like so much. However, they are always pro-arab against Israel or US interests. I have watched how they have been reporting the Gaza war with emphasis on the Palestinian casualties. Their coverage of Israeli casualties are sparingly done and puts more emphasis on making the viewer see Israel as the aggressor. Nevertheless, they remain my number one news channel.
Your problem is you've innocently preferred one section over the other. When news don't favor that section you think is bias.
Your view is not a standard way checking bias or no bias news.
Palestine has far more casualties compared to Israel.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by ozo13(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
Aljazeera never reported that the strike on the hospital was from Gaza.They kept saying it was israel that attacked even though it was one of their footage that showed that the strike was actually from Gaza.
To think that they have an office in a country the hate so much is quite annoying.
which one is Gaza again or u meant to say Hamas.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Na lie. They are very biased. They serve different political interests even against Nigeria. Aljazeera is an enemy of Nigeria.

God1000:

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by motayoayinde: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2023
89green:
Hate it or love it

Victory belongs to the Palestinians smiley

By God's grace.
Insha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Viridis(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Focusmind:
I saw it coming. Aljazeera and Euronews are my favourite news channels because of their focus on documentary news reporting, which I like so much. However, they are always pro-arab against Israel or US interests. I have watched how they have been reporting the Gaza war with emphasis on the Palestinian casualties. Their coverage of Israeli casualties are sparingly done and puts more emphasis on making the viewer see Israel as the aggressor. Nevertheless, they remain my number one news channel.
Exactly there channel is interesting but they clearly favor Palestine more.
BBC is better than them in this current conflict in terms of fairness
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Aldol: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2023
But i can still view them on my decoder
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by MomohMrMoore: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2023
Its high time CNN, BBC and other western media are shut down throughout Asia, Arab world, Africa, South America. They are just propaganda machines for US and Western governments
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Gainman: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:

what will a terrorist like u will say. It is aljazeera u will support nah. Egypt detained like 2 aljazeera journalists yrs back till now. What do u people do about it. Isreal action against aljazeera in Israel territory is long over due. If only ten Palestinians did condemn hamas action. I guess things would not have gone to damage like this. Is very bad not seeing any Palestinians or Muslims condemn hamas and here u are all condemning Isreal. This is to show all Muslims are terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:

Honest reporting my Ass. Did they ever condemn Hamas action against Israel. angry

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Gainman: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2023
Adjovi:
They want to gag the media so they can post more lies from Israeli and western media's and continue committing war crimes unabated.
u be dumb person. How can Isreal gag media when Israel is not d owner of aljazeera. It is d only office in Isreal they closed down. Use your number 6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by baralatie(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2023
Focusmind:
As in al Jazeera completely ignores the hamas activities as a terror group nor the breach nor the fact that hamas is holding the Palestinians hostage
Zelch
It will turn a blind eye

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Sunnyski: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:

They are the most bias media in the Middle East.

They are terrorists sponsored.
That was a very good decision by isreal

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Gainman: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2023
89green:
Hate it or love it

Victory belongs to the Palestinians smiley
that is what u will keep saying till they finish them and later crying genocide. Isreal is hitting Gaza left and right u are saying victory to Palestine. What is your definition of victory make u tell me. Because some Palestinians who said that some weeks ago are already dead. How will d dead get victory.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by ajitoyo: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:

I used to think Al Jazeera was an unbiased news media but that was an absolute lie from mother of all lies. All media stations are biased. Al Jazeera is anti-Israel station. I have been following them from day one of this unprecedented event, not for once have they show the level of atrocities committed by Hamas in Israel, but there you have them showing Israel bombs all over Gaza. Watch CNN and BBC to see the level of atrocities committed by Hamas.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Sunnyski: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2023
Good move. No room for terrorist sponsored media outlet.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by hotseat: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2023
Truth hurts!
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by just2endowed: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2023
CrownedPhoenix:
Until Palestinians/sympathisers condemn that Hamas offensive, whatever Israel deals them, let them manage it like that undecided

lets pray the way stop

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by gloryman91: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2023
We know the terrorists now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee / World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) / He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.