Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) (3427 Views)

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
SIRTee15:

Just imagine, he still can't get it that the syrophoenician woman is not a native of Greece but a Greek speaker. That's the reason she was called Greek/hellene.
What
Hellene speaker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
LordReed:

There are 2 screenshots, the 2nd shows how Sirach itself is canon. That it is not Jewish canon but is Christian canon only serves to underscore my point: what constitutes canon is a function of the bias of those selecting that canon.

Read and comprehend plsssssss

I SAID THE JEWISH BIBLE- TANAKH WHICH IS THE ORIGINAL OLD TESTAMENT DO NOT CONSIDER SIRACH AS CANON.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
SIRTee15:

I SAID THE JEWISH BIBLE- TANAKH WHICH IS THE ORIGINAL OLD TESTAMENT DO NOT CONSIDER SIRACH AS CANON.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, Is the "Original old testament" tanakh you have now not from the Masoteric canon?
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by LordReed(m): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
SIRTee15:

And I said:

LordReed:

There are 2 screenshots, the 2nd shows how Sirach itself is canon. That it is not Jewish canon but is Christian canon only serves to underscore my point: what constitutes canon is a function of the bias of those selecting that canon.

Did you understand the bolded?
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by LordReed(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
SIRTee15:

Is LordReed also a nuisance. I thought he's one smart dude.
I may have to end this afterall.
Not that he's intellectually sound in anyway.
Just imagine, he still can't get it that the syrophoenician woman is not a native of Greece but a Greek speaker. That's the reason she was called Greek/hellene.

Look at who is talking about intellectual soundness. You keep saying I said what I never said. Point out where I said she was not a Greek speaker.

1 Like

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by LordReed(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
SIRTee15:

I never said she was a native to Greece. Pls read to understand.

You brought a definition of Hellene that says it referred to a native of Greece hence my question.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by LordReed(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
SIRTee15:

Greek.
The eastern Roman province was heavily Hellenised by the 1st century AD. It was the lingua Franca of that era in the Judea and Mediterranean.
That's why the Jews refer to non Jews (gentiles) as greeks/hellene.
It's extrapolation of the word Hellene/greek by the jews to cover greek speakers.

Even Jews that lived abroad and embraced the Greek culture in those days were called Hellenised Jews.

Where is the evidence that it was the lingua franca.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
LordReed:

You brought a definition of Hellene that says it referred to a native of Greece hence my question.

It covers those who embrace the Greek culture or immersed in it.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
SIRTee15:

It covers those who embrace the Greek culture or immersed in it.
How was it used in the New Testament?

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
LordReed:

Where is the evidence that it was the lingua franca.

U gotta be kidding me!!!
Sorry I won't do u the honour of response to above.
If u don't know above, well maybe u need to read more.

Anyway we've all tried. Let's call it a day.
The constant harassment from that pest is very annoying.

Apology for any insult or offence. U seem like a great guy, I hope my Christian friend was wrong about u.

U've been tested so I know what stuff I made of now.
Always remember maranatha, whether u like it or not.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2023

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
SIRTee15:

Dog, Wasn't this story repeated in Matthew?
What more do you want, why do you remain stuck in the past cheesy

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
Maynman:

Dog, Maynman cheesy

I'm sure that's how your parents described u. For u to think they look like humans.
Your parents must have seen it in u.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
SIRTee15:

I'm sure that's how your parents described u. For u to think they look like humans.
If your parents are any less of a dog they wouldn't turn you to a Jewish slave where your savior is a Jewish man.

If your parents had eyes they would have seen the truth.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by LordReed(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
SIRTee15:

U gotta be kidding me!!!
Sorry I won't do u the honour of response to above.
If u don't know above, well maybe u need to read more.

Apology for any insult or offence. U seem like a great guy, I hope my Christian friend was wrong about u.

U've been tested so I know what stuff I made of now.
Always remember maranatha, whether u like it or not.

Remember it you who said opinions don't count, I am only holding you to your own standard.

I am glad to have a decent conversation any day, unfortunately it seems religion seems to provoke ill feelings too easily.

Yeah Jesus has been coming soon for going on 2000 years now, not holding my breath for that one.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
SIRTee15:

maranatha.
Is this not an Aramaic phrase? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:

Dog, Maynmancheesy

Your parents obviously raised a dog. That's why u grew up a shameless fa.g. Says a lot about them.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2023
SIRTee15:

Your parents obviously raised a dog. That's why u grew up a shameless fa.g. Says a lot about them.
Those worthless "pests" you call parents are the one that are obviously slaves, if not you won't be shamelessly tighten your Jewish slavery chains ⛓️
Says alot about your descendants that was taken as slaves in Egypt before Yahweh took them as his inheritance.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:

Maynman worthless "pests" he calls parents are the one that are obviously slaves, if not you won't be shamelessly tighten your Jewish slavery chains ⛓️
Says alot about your descendants that was taken as slaves in Egypt before Yahweh took them as his inheritance.

My parents proudly raised me a Christian. Christians built this present civilization u enjoying. So yes they raised me right.

That cannot be said of yours who raised a worthless fa.g. A f.ag is useless to everybody including himself. That's evident by the speed he replies me tion here on nairaland. You spend all your life chasing who to mention on nairaland. Except Seun is paying u for it, your life is pathetic and your parents have every right to be ashamed of your pathetic and wasteful life.

What a waste. Your father ought to place a curse on u for bringing his name to the mud.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
SIRTee15:

My parents proudly raised me a Christian. Christians built this present civilization u enjoying. So yes they raised me right.

That cannot be said of yours who raised a worthless fa.g. A f.ag is useless to everybody including himself. That's evident by the speed he replies me tion here on nairaland. You spend all your life chasing who to mention on nairaland. Except Seun is paying u for it, your life is pathetic and your parents have every right to be ashamed of your pathetic and wasteful life.

What a waste. Your father ought to place a curse on u for bringing his name to the mud.
Your parents raised you a Jewish slave, same way your descendants were raised.
Which Christianity built which present civilization?
That's one of the slavery mentality you and your parents have been brainwashed with.

Useless parents trained with hate, those useless parents now also taught you to hate.
A slave is useless to himself and his masters even, he also performs Mundane task and that's what you are doing here, supporting your slave masters and their books written in GREEK.

What a misfortune, your Father ought to place a curse on his own father for turning him and his family into Jewish slaves.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:

Bwaaaaaahhhh. Senseless comment from a slowpoke.
Everybody knows the peak of modern civilization was when the western nation was built on Judeo-Christianity value system they got it right.
Now that degenerates and dogs like u are in charge, we can see how well it's turning out for them.

Per second per second mention typist on nairaland. No life, no job, no purpose. All he does is look for who's next mention.

U are waste as well as a fa.g, I repeat u are waste. No father would ever be proud to have someone like u like a son. Go and tell your father you are gay and see how he will place eternal curse on you.

I know u don't have ego but whether your parents still have their ego intact is what we have to find out from u.

Anytime u quote me here on nairaland, my one direction reply is to send u to your parents that failed to train u properly.

Quote me on nairaland, I send u to your parents. It's as simple as that. Don't say I didn't warn u.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
SIRTee15:

Everybody knows the peak of modern civilization was when the western nation was built on Judeo-Christianity value system they got it right.
Ramblings of the product of Jewish slaves.
Slave, mention another person apart from you that knows this nonsense you pulled from your father smelling ass.
No religion has done more for civilization than ISLAM.

You think you are talking to your dull parents?

I repeat, What a misfortune, your Father ought to place a curse on his own father for turning him and his family into Jewish slaves.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
SIRTee15:

Quote me on nairaland, I send u to your parents. It's as simple as that. Don't say I didn't warn u.
I will quote you on naialand ANYTIME, your father didn't develop it.

And I will send you to your descendants that was taken as slaves in Egypt.
You will learn, it's as simple as that. Don't say I didn't warn you and your enslaved family!
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Aemmyjah(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
SIRTee15:

Pilate speaking Aramaic is a desperate attempt to extract most extreme unimaginable evidence.

I never believed LordReed will fall for that, not surprised about our friend though....

I wonder how many English men during the colonial period leant any Nigeria language in order to communicate with Nigerians.

Very absurd.

Whether a goat is fine or giant or 'smart'
A goat is a goat
LordReed is not too different from that guy that blows nonsense with arrogance and uses his several monikers to like and share his own comments
imagine someone creating 3 extra monikers just to like and share his own comments . LordReed is just the cool version of that one... Both show folly

1 Like

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Whether a goat is fine or giant or 'smart'
A goat is a goat
LordReed is not too different from that guy that blows nonsense with arrogance and uses his several monikers to like and share his own comments
imagine someone creating 3 extra monikers just to like and share his own comments . LordReed is just the cool version of that one... Both show folly
When are you gonna tell your fellow jewish slave, SIRTee15, that your salvation depends on these baldheads, and without the authority of these baldheads you'll perish and even Jesus Christ which you call angel Michael can't rescue you from this baldheads.

When are you gonna tell SIRTee15 all this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And stop lying, I have more than 3 monikers πŸ˜‚

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Aemmyjah(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:

When are you gonna tell your fellow jewish slave, SIRTee15, that your salvation depends on these baldheads, and without the authority of these baldheads you'll perish and even Jesus Christ which you call angel Michael can't rescue you from this baldheads.

When are you gonna tell SIRTee15 all this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And stop lying, I have more than 3 monikers πŸ˜‚

My salvation is built on no man
I repeat, no man
Darwins sheep

How many questions did you ask yesterday?
All you do is ask questions

If I say one plus one is two

Atheists: What is one? Where does 2 come from?
Is 1 a greek word?

Always asking and arguing and contributing nothing meaningful ever

1 Like

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I repeat, no man
Darwins sheep

Your salvation is built on Men, whatever they say in watchtower is your authority, and without the governing board you are doomed.

Ask your fellow baldheads worshipper.

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I repeat, no man
Darwins sheep

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Maynman:

I will quote you on naialand ANYTIME, your father didn't develop it.

And I will send you to your descendants that was taken as slaves in Egypt.

In Yorubaland, a badly trained child is humiliated publicly by sending them to their parents.
Obviously its either your parents did a bad job raising u or u refuse to learn.
Either way, your parents will receive the message henceforth anytime u quote me here on nairaland.
Simple as that.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynman: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
SIRTee15:

In Yorubaland, a badly trained child is humiliated publicly by sending them to their parents.
Obviously its either your parents did a bad job raising u or u refuse to learn.
Either way, your parents will receive the message henceforth anytime u quote me here on nairaland.
Simple as that.
In Yorubaland they say, agba gbon, Omo gbon, lafi da ile ife.
How come your whole household both young and old are not smart to the extent that they have now become Jewish slaves, waiting for a Jewish man to come save them?

Stop repeating yourself because I will quote you on nairaland ANYTIME, your father didn't develop it. And I will send you to your descendants that was taken as slaves in Egypt.

Simple as that, let's see how it goes cheesy
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Aemmyjah(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
SIRTee15:

πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀣
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Aemmyjah(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
SIRTee15:

Chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Fate For Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Constantine And TomΓ‘s De Torquemada? / C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! / Power Against The Spirit Of The Snail "Mountain Of Fire Ministries "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.