Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) (3426 Views)

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynmann: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2023
SIRTee15:

Ask him why was Mathew written in the 3rd person.
All scholars agree that the author of Matthew used Mark as his own work, almost 80%.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynmann: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2023
SIRTee15:

Ask him why was Mathew written in the 3rd person.
Why should he claim someone named Luke is not a gentile when Luke is derived from the latin name Lucas. Luke is not a native Hebrew name.
If he's not a gentile, then the only possible option is he's an Hellenistic Jew which means he can could speak greek. And since he's a doctor, then he should be able to write good greek.

Hellenistic as used in the new testament means 2 things.
1, you are a Jew and a follower of another religion.
2, you are a not a Jew.
Gentiles and hellenes means same thing as used in the new testament.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynmann: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2023
SIRTee15:

The assumption that Roman officials would employ non greek speaking Jew to work for them doesn't make much sense.
If you a English man is transferred to Kenya to work there, it's common sense that you will naturally learn the language when you get there.
Think na
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynmann: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2023
SIRTee15:

And the idea that Palestinian population are greek illiterate is largely unfounded in the bible.
Pontus pilate wrote the inscription on the cross of Jesus in Aramaic, Latin and Greek. Why would he write in Greek if there are insignificant greek literate Palestinians?
Who were the target audience of the Greek inscription.

Fool, the only reason why he wrote it in Aramaic is because that's the language those people could read it.

Pilate was suppose to write it only in Greek and Latin, as he would for other criminals. Was Pilate only executing Jews?

John 19:20 repeated this, MANY OF THE JEWS READ THIS TITLE FOR THE PLACE WHERE JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED WAS NEAR THE CITY.
WHOSE CITY? Acts 1:18-19 answers it
Everyone in Jerusalem heard about this, so they called that field in their language Akeldama, that is, Field of Blood.)

Do you think if Pilate didn't write it in Aramaic, the Jews would have complained?
John 19:21?
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2023
LordReed:

It would be better for you to have that discussion yourself in the comments section of the video.

Sincerely I don't have time for deluded people like them. I engaged with u because u brought it here.
I watched the video and same repetitive claim that has been convincingly dealt with by bible scholars. I've watched so many of such videos it's becoming boring.
People are free to believe what makes them happy. It's a free world.

Even here I'm beginning to ignore some obstinate characters. Once I bring factual evidence and u begin to waffle or talk offpoint or engage in whataboutism, I ignore u.
If I bring evidence and u insist on your meaningless claim in the face of irrefutable facts, I simply put u in ignore mode.
Life is not too hard. U can choose to believe whatever fits your fancy, don't just be a nuisance.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynmann: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2023
SIRTee15:

And if Peter could speak greek why can't John?
Fishermen in Capernaum were writing in Greek?

I don't think you have read the book of john yourself.
When Jesus was arrested and the discples fled, who was the disciple with peter that followed Jesus in john 18:15.
Among the discples, who did the high priests know?
Surely not John the fisherman who already fled and abandoned jesus, who was it then cheesy

Cc lordreed
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynmann: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2023
SIRTee15:

Sincerely I don't have time for deluded people like them. I engaged with u because u brought it here.
Papais said Matthew wrote a Logia in Aramaic that's the basis of the video, and you didn't even say anything on it, Iranueus said same thing gan 😂
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by SIRTee15: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2023
Maynmann:

Maynman father is a Fool, the only reason why he wrote it in Aramaic is because that's the language those people could read it.

Pilate was suppose to write it only in Greek and Latin, as he would for other criminals. Was Pilate only executing Jews?

John 19:20 repeated this, MANY OF THE JEWS READ THIS TITLE FOR THE PLACE WHERE JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED WAS NEAR THE CITY.
WHOSE CITY? Acts 1:18-19 answers it
Everyone in Jerusalem heard about this, so they called that field in their language Akeldama, that is, Field of Blood.)

Do you think if Pilate didn't write it in Aramaic, the Jews would have complained?
John 19:21?

YOUR FATHER IS A FOOL YOU THIS BASTARD CHILD.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynmann: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2023
SIRTee15:

YOUR FATHER IS A FOOL YOU THIS BASTARD CHILD.
When Jesus was arrested, and the disciples fled, which disciple and peter followed Jesus?
John called it "other discple".
In book of Matthew, peter and Judas was mentioned.

Is Judas, the discple whom Jesus loved?

Your GENERATION ARE VAGABONDS, YOU WORTHLESS SLAVE LIKE YOUR FATHER.
Re: How Did They Do The BIBLE? (BIBLIOGY) by Maynmann: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2023
SIRTee15:

Y.
In book of john 21:20 is the person in Matthew 26:25?

Jesus death was the resurrection, not dead body coming back to life Matthew chapter 22:32, uou've been duped.
John 16:28-29

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Begins Her Annual International Pastors And Partners Conference / C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! / Indian Mosaic Solution Temple... Be Happy & Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.