Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small (27914 Views)

Odumeje Is My Guy, He Is Not My Pastor-Micheal Zubby / Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by thestreets(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2023
My room is my sanctuary. I kotow and pray in it and Baba dey always answer ASAP. church na if I wan just look faces and laugh I go just go there. Pastors na gangstars with bible instead of guns

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by killsmith(f): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2023
When pastor needs money, you donate.
when you need money, pastor go pray for you.

Time never reach for you to use your head?
Or you don lost inside your foolishness and you have no way out?

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by dododawa1: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2023
Obey your pastor

For you to enter

HEAVEN

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by cocolacec(m): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2023
Pack the money amd share it among the donors.Thou shall not feed Pastors alone.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Adakintroy: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2023
Na pikin web don spoil.

One of the problem of not actually working. You go end up liking money pass people weh de actually work.

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Maobichek: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2023
Michael547:

Do you know any church that is not a one man church?

Orthodox Churches like Anglican, Methodist etc are not one-man Church.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by DaveHarry(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2023
misplaced priority when the dollar is now seriously competing with the naira in a supposed naira economy
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Rhassidy360: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2023
Solsix:
The funny thing is that you will still worship there next Sunday.
%10000000
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by afrodoc2: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2023
Donkogbe:
Something happened in my church yesterday and its so strange to me.

Yesterday was the youth anniversary so the youth president has been soliciting for funds and yes people complied and myself also. it was time for thanksgiving and all youth danced to the altar then the pastor openly reject the money contributed by the youth to the amount of 50k in the sense that its too small and also making reference to 2years ago when the youth as at that time bought the church drum set to the amount of 250k. he rejected the money and prayed for us.

This is has been disturbing my mind since yesterday and i am just wondering how a pastor will openly reject amount contributed by people.

note this is not mandatory donations and a man of God reject 50k in this economy of Tinubu? i am just having a mix feelings and its disturbing. what your view on this

File Photo: Used for illustration

His gaslighting attempt and manipulation has started working on you and maybe even more on the rest of the youth.

You should be relieved and not be disturbed. At least he has cleared all doubt and revealed himself to be a chop chop pastor.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by ransomed: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2023
May God bless the Pastor for rejecting proceeds from Yahoo, and oloshoism .
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by alizma: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2023
The pastor don go borrow money somewhere in expectations that he will be receiving at least 250k from the youths.

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by livenija: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2023
MightySparrow:
Your pastor knows your worth. He should expect more from you. Some of you asked for prayers to get jobs you are doing now.

As you are expanding, his ministry has to expand also. Who knows whether the church is in a rental hall now. You want him to stay there for ever?

Youths of the church, stand up to do the needful and stop posting nonsense for here.
You get it?
when a fool talks, they look like u

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by PussyKing(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2023
MightySparrow:
Your pastor knows your worth. He should expect more from you. Some of you asked for prayers to get jobs you are doing now.

As you are expanding, his ministry has to expand also. Who knows whether the church is in a rental hall now. You want him to stay there for ever?

Youths of the church, stand up to do the needful and stop posting nonsense for here.
You get it?

Mumu does prayers give people job??

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2023
lol , pastor na enjoyment.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Rostikol: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2023
All these so-called pastors are criminals.

Very greedy set of people.

If you ever need them for anything like wedding, burial service, christening, etc, they will charge you for all sorts of things you never even thought about.

They are criminals masquerading as men of God.

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Sh1g1d1: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2023
thestreets:
My room is my sanctuary. I kotow and pray in it and Baba dey always answer ASAP. church na if I wan just look faces and laugh I go just go there. Pastors na gangstars with bible instead of guns
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Michael547(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2023
Maobichek:

Orthodox Churches like Anglican, Methodist etc are not one-man Church.
Ok....if these churches are not a one man church, do they teach the same biblical doctrines? If no, why?
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by cocolacec(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

You get it?

Prayers dont give jobs.Skills,education or right connection give jobs.In Europe there is a place called "job centre"designated for jobless persons,the govt retrains you to suit the Job market demands while on a stipend, they even pay companies to place you on internship,company pays 20% and govt pays 80% salary.

Pastor,Iman is like any other profession in Europe.It is advertised on job sites.Pastors,Rabbis and Imans are not special people.We are all God's people.No one hears from God, It is the biggest lie told to Mankind.

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by APOPTOSIS: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2023
ojun50:
Greet yr pastor for us, tell am say make continue
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by mukthar2000(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2023
Op the pastor don't have trust in you, the believe u make more than that amount, that u should deliver more than that among. Business as usual.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by APOPTOSIS: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2023
FreeIgboho:
He knows you’re his property - he knows you are not going anywhere, and he is right. He knows you’re too indoctrinated to still have a will of your own. You must go and get his money any way you can. You MUST. You have no choice
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by judedwriter(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2023
Donkogbe:

Yesterday was the youth anniversary so the youth president has been soliciting for funds and yes people complied and myself also. it was time for thanksgiving and all youth danced to the altar then the pastor openly reject the money contributed by the youth to the amount of 50k in the sense that its too small and also making reference to 2years ago when the youth as at that time bought the church drum set to the amount of 250k. he rejected the money and prayed for us.

This is has been disturbing my mind since yesterday and i am just wondering how a pastor will openly reject amount contributed by people.

note this is not mandatory donations and a man of God reject 50k in this economy of Tinubu? i am just having a mix feelings and its disturbing. what your view on this

Why would a pastor openly reject an offering to God?

Many churches today are operating as profitable business centers to the grief of the Holy Spirit.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by sparko1(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2023
kingsways:
Why are you bringing your church to Nairaland?

I think there is something fake and deceitful about your faith and Christianity

No genuine Chriatian would go to the Social media and publish these sorts to ridicule the church

This is not social media, it's anonymous stfu!

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by MikeMicheal(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2023
Send am to one of the Nairaland beggars, they will appreciate it more than that beggar in suit.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by loswhite(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2023
Donkogbe:

Them tie your leg for the church? Slave members.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Donedeal1(m): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2023
Yes,the reason is nonremittance of his money

Do you known how much he budgets in the

proposals for the anniversary

Go and balance up with 30% annual expected

Revenue increments.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Pat081: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2023
franktolk:

Yes, you have the Baptist, Anglican, Methodist, ECWA, Catholic, Apostolic faith, CAC, Foursquare, Presbyterian, and many more.

Not all these business ventures littering every nook and cranny.

Mind you, I'm not saying all "one man churches" are business ventures but you just have to be extra careful, rightly dividing the word of truth when dealing with them as they are good at manipulating people's minds.
some CAC are one man business ooo
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Saig: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Donkogbe:

Bro Locate the Church of Christ nearest you for worship. No tithes, no manipulation, no compulsion in giving. You give as you purport in your heart to give. That's what the Bible says.
Get baptized for forgiveness of your sins (Acts 2:37-38; 22:16). Live a Christian life. That's all.

Find the Church of Christ
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by sajiwere(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Must every family affairs come to social media? Church is a family of God not the wall and now we can hazard the guess that only one person among you can blow that amount on effizy compare to your unknown number to us!

Donkogbe:

Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! / David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 / Please I Want To Join A Choir And I Need Ideas On How To Write The Letter.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58