Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small (27916 Views)

Odumeje Is My Guy, He Is Not My Pastor-Micheal Zubby / Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by CodeTemplar: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2023
Youths of today use iPhone, sub data, and live well so maybe that got to pastor.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by wendixx(f): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2023
free2ryhme:

"This is has been disturbing my mind since yesterday "

The answer to your question lies with the person who rejected the contribution. Why did you not ask him rather you came here disturbing us on a Monday morning . do we look like your pastor to you

God bless you.

@Poster, Donkogbe Something happened in your church and you bring it to nairaland where lots of antichrist folks reside, so that what will happen?

The man though wrong in doing that, must have had his reasons.

Why not send a delegate to him or ask him as your pastor, instead of bringing it here for bashing of the church.

And you call yourself a Christian. Don't cause people to blaspheme the name of Christ. Repent
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Carlylepneuma: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Religion for entertainment purposes look at them... They are on Extortion, frauds yet they are too blind dumb to see
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by kabeaze(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2023
Very Funny with this your emotion, please request for refund ooo
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by ojun50(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

grin grin grin grin

Yes na, since members no won wise make pastor continue
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Streetmovement(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na you dey waste time, if na me I for don carry my rejected funds go play bet9ja, nobody can manipulate me to give what I don't have o.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by goggle48: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2023
You for off the church Generator fuel tap. grin grin thank me later
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by MadamExcellency: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2023
Solsix:
The funny thing is that you will still worship there next Sunday.

Didn't you read "he prayed for them"?
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by kisscivic(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2023
Donkogbe:
Something happened in my church yesterday and its so strange to me.

Yesterday was the youth anniversary so the youth president has been soliciting for funds and yes people complied and myself also. it was time for thanksgiving and all youth danced to the altar then the pastor openly reject the money contributed by the youth to the amount of 50k in the sense that its too small and also making reference to 2years ago when the youth as at that time bought the church drum set to the amount of 250k. he rejected the money and prayed for us.

This is has been disturbing my mind since yesterday and i am just wondering how a pastor will openly reject amount contributed by people.

note this is not mandatory donations and a man of God reject 50k in this economy of Tinubu? i am just having a mix feelings and its disturbing. what your view on this

File Photo: Used for illustration

Since your ungrateful Pastor rejected the money, if I were you, I will sharperly collect back my own part of the contribution and use it to play 2 odd.
Better I lose it to bet9ja
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by gigabyte13: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Pastor don get Intel say
Una get much more than wertin una present
How can you scam a scammer.
Una wan play rough play, with person wey like rough play already.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by FKMagazine(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2023
In my candid opinion,
The pastor just wants you (his members) to be wealthy at heart. Don't blame his style of leadership, he was perhaps trained that way, I guess. But nevertheless, he shud have handled it better, especially in the presence of all congregations
But take note,
The Bible says:
"When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, there is lifting up; And he shall save the humble person."
Job 22:29 KJV
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by kodab: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2023
That's why I even stop going to church,I rather read my Bible myself and pray to God myself
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Dynamicboss: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2023
Please leave. Our giving is to God, not man
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Lantosed: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2023
I quess you are also a Pastorpreneur yourself because what this Pastorpreneur don't understand is that Giving in the house of God in this era of new testament VOLUNTARY and not mandatory I. e. A Willing Giver is free to give however how much decides to give whether big or small, he's not condemned. You just ignore the Pastor
MightySparrow:
Your pastor knows your worth. He should expect more from you. Some of you asked for prayers to get jobs you are doing now.

As you are expanding, his ministry has to expand also. Who knows whether the church is in a rental hall now. You want him to stay there for ever?

Youths of the church, stand up to do the needful and stop posting nonsense for here.
You get it?
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Samunique(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2023
Donkogbe:

Yesterday was the youth anniversary so the youth president has been soliciting for funds and yes people complied and myself also. it was time for thanksgiving and all youth danced to the altar then the pastor openly reject the money contributed by the youth to the amount of 50k in the sense that its too small and also making reference to 2years ago when the youth as at that time bought the church drum set to the amount of 250k. he rejected the money and prayed for us.

This is has been disturbing my mind since yesterday and i am just wondering how a pastor will openly reject amount contributed by people.

note this is not mandatory donations and a man of God reject 50k in this economy of Tinubu? i am just having a mix feelings and its disturbing. what your view on this

OP I know you came here to crucify your pastor, you're a big hypocrite and one of major disasters we have in the church today.

Something happened just yesterday then boom, you bring it to nairaland today, if you're not okay with what the pastor did why not try to approach him to know his real intention ?

She you don bring the matta to NL now, what's your gain, Shares and likes Can you convert them to money in your account?? You're one of those who destroy the church, you know what ? Be expecting the time of paybacks from God!

The youth contributed 250k last year, this year 50k, can you see the big deference? How do you want him to be happy as a good father ?
Is that a progress or retrogression to the you ?
What of if he's sobber in his heart feeling he's not been praying enough for your guys ?

Or feeling that his youths have fallen victims of the propaganda going on social media, nairaland being the chief of them all, that the pastors are the ones feeding fat on church money so people should stop giving in the church

We know economy is bad, however, when there's will, there could be a way!

Since the pastor prayed for the youths and didn't display an kind of aggression on the altar why not move on or better still, gather the youth executive and approach him ?

Hope you're okay now, that your pastor is receiving a lot of bashing and the church of God that Christ died for, even God himself and Christ are not speared in the bashing .

Collect your shares and likes from NL and go to the bank to cash them out, since NL has become a platform where such sensitive spiritual matters are discussed.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by imoh4king(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2023
MightySparrow:
Your pastor knows your worth. He should expect more from you. Some of you asked for prayers to get jobs you are doing now.

As you are expanding, his ministry has to expand also. Who knows whether the church is in a rental hall now. You want him to stay there for ever?

Youths of the church, stand up to do the needful and stop posting nonsense for here.
You get it?

Assistant THIEF!!

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Olapraise24(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2023
Hmmm.

I’ll advice you, start attending CHRIST TRUMPETERS’ CHURCH…I will not say anything more, you’ll get to see that there more of God’s congregation in this world, and understand what I’m saying.

The church Headquarters is in ILESA, OSUN-STATE, NIGERIA
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Gooding55(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2023
Donkogbe:

Study the Bible and you will know all these self acclaimed men of God.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by transient123(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2023
Nothing strange here grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by GiZcorp: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2023
He rejected it and prayed for you instead so you can increase in your hustle... Is that not better..

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by KOMBE: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2023
Donkogbe:

Absolutely nothing wrong with the Pastor's action, even Jesus did the same thing. He was monitoring the offering and praised the woman who gave all she had and then rebuked others.
Your pastor knows that some of you are using IPhone, driving good cars and living in fine houses and yet contributed a total of N50,000 for God's work.
The primary aim of God's blessing is for the sake of the ministry and helping poor and less privileged.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2023
Donkogbe:

Simply leave the church and start worshipping your Maker in your home.You must not be in a church to be close to God.
Most Nigerian men of God are materialistic and hell bound, and equally drawing their members to Hell with them.
Ignorance is not an excuse.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Menclothing: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2023
Collect ur money
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

You nailed it
It's always easier to deceive people especially Nigerians than convince them that they have been deceived.
IF some of us tell Nigerians how long we have been off these churches and still doing flamboyantly and marvellously well, they wouldn't believe it.

Religion causes watershedding of the human brain, that's if the human permits such to get to such a level.
Stop ranting.Religion doesn't cause any thing.
Israel is very religious yet developed and possess a sophisticated infrastructural development base.
Saudi Arabia, Kuwait Qatar Bahrain and UAE are religious yet developed.
It's the way people misinterpret the scriptures to deceive gullible, no discerning people that is a problem.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by BreconHills(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2023
Donkogbe:

Did he reject it or ask you to keep it? There is a world of difference.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by BennyDGreat: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2023
thestreets:
My room is my sanctuary. I kotow and pray in it and Baba dey always answer ASAP. church na if I wan just look faces and laugh I go just go there. Pastors na gangstars with bible instead of guns

So what teaching do you listen to...to stay afresh... do you spend time with God's word?
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by BennyDGreat: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2023
cocolacec:

Prayers dont give jobs.Skills,education or right connection give jobs.In Europe there is a place called "job centre"designated for jobless persons,the govt retrains you to suit the Job market demands while on a stipend, they even pay companies to place you on internship,company pays 20% and govt pays 80% salary.

Pastor,Iman is like any other profession in Europe.It is advertised on job sites.Pastors,Rabbis and Imans are not special people.We are all God's people.No one hears from God, It is the biggest lie told to Mankind.

No one hears from God is very awkward to say....considering how spiritual the world is
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by HopeSpencer: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

You get it?

This is the greedy pastor op is talking about. The pastor is here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Ladech(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2023
Lol
The earlier you understand that church in Nigeria is mostly a 'one man' business, the easier it is to break free. Outside the Catholics & a few other Pentecostals like Foursquare where they do not have one GO, everyother church is a one man business. When the GO dies, his wife or children take over.

There is nothing wrong in helping others build their dream but don't break yourself in the process.
Donkogbe:

Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by Isolock: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2023
What your pastor displayed was wrong, insensitive and unbiblical. It's a display of pride and manipulation. Find a proper place to worship if this is a common behaviour of your pastor.
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by xavuv: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2023
Re: My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small by akan102: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2023
Michael547:

Ok....So How do you think one can know the truth about the bible? What church do you even attend?
Why asked for the church he is attending, what do you want to do with it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! / David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 / Please I Want To Join A Choir And I Need Ideas On How To Write The Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.