Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? (2609 Views)

Hubby Finds Wife Inside Club's Male Toilet With Man (video) / MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by whippersnapper(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
na why some of them their toto dey smell like rotten fish.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by MrAgbako: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
U get mind enter their toilet? U try o,๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Truvelisback(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I'm a female o but I agree with you on this one. And it the younger girls that are guilty of this. Very dirty. Cha!

I remember going for a course sometimes last year and we were given a female lodge. It's kind of a public place so we shared convinience.

Now when it was just only us the older ladies in our late 30s and early 40s, the toilets and bathrooms were well maintained and always clean but immediately the young ladies in their early and mid 20s started coming to join us , haaa... The whole place changed. It became very dirty and always smelly that at a point I started bathing outside in a secluded place in the compound of that lodge before one idiot go come give me disease. Very DIRTY! and na them follow men pass. I said Waaat?

You no talk lie, some ladies dirty pass pig. Abi na odour wey go stamp for bathroom during and after bathing? Hm! I was always upset and I didn't hide my anger cos I was giving all of them the face. You carry am come, I raise nose for you make you know say nna you dey ooz. Dirty.

I don't know the kind of girls parents are raising these days that cannot clean up after themselves. Very irritating.

Most of them rarely clean up or properly clean up the restroom after use. They just leave it like that for their slaves to clean up their mess while they mess it up again.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Truvelisback(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
COOL10:
You shouldn't be surprised. Women and terrible hygiene are like 5 & 6.
One may not know or believe, seeing the way they dress gorgeously in the public.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Truvelisback(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
KingAzubuike:

For your babe to know that, na the exact thing she self dey do be that.
She might not be doing the same otherwise, she wouldn't have told him that.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by VinnyBaba: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Why is this Thread NOT on FP? sad

And The one on Guys and their Dirty Boxers made FrontPage!๐Ÿคจ

Wayo dey this forum, no be Small. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

1 Like

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Anny69: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Apart from me, who else has noticed this? I used to think Females' toilet are more in good state than Males' toilet until I summoned courage to see or visit female's toilet several times and in several places. I noticed that Males are good at keeping the toilet they use neat than females do.
Visiting females' toilet so you could rape women abi? You're so weird.
Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Truvelisback(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2023
Anny69:
Visiting females' toilet so you could rape women abi? You're so weird.
Misinterpreter, weldone! For your information, some female's restrooms are close to Male's restrooms. So, you can easily see what's going on when you go in. In some cases, male and female use the same restrooms of which I have witnessed. Yet, these females still mess up the place.
Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Truvelisback(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Why is this Thread NOT on FP? sad

And The one on Guys and their Dirty Boxers made FrontPage!๐Ÿคจ

Wayo dey this forum, no be Small. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•
This is to tell you how biased and hypocritical our MODS can be. Secondly, the Romance Section is controlled by female MODS. So, I am not surprised. You may confirm it yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Chiraq77(m): 12:38am On Oct 28, 2023
Salary:

**I once sat on the males' toilet, eatin' a chocolate candy bar, but never got the chance to see the females'.

Good one I saw what you did

1 Like

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Truvelisback(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2023
MrAgbako:
U get mind enter their toilet? U try o,๐Ÿ˜‚
Na miskate ooo. You know some male and female restrooms are somehow close so you can observe something's going on while in some places, male and female use the same restrooms. Na for there you go see wetin you wish to see.
Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by COOL10(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
Truvelisback:
One may not know or believe, seeing the way they dress gorgeously in the public.

It's all deception, done with the aim of luring men into their traps. Behind all that makeup and nice clothes is a lot of dirtiness. Inside and outside.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. / Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland / If Your Lover Loss Her Virginity 2 Another Guy,what Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.