Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) (49817 Views)

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) / Man Ordered To Leave Mall In South Africa For Wearing 'Indecent' African Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by opamoses1: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2023

I don't blame them.

A released hostage said she was taken care of. She was given conditioners, shampoos e.t.c and everything a woman needs.

CNN reported this in a different way as expected.

Due to this large amount of hypocrisy, I have stopped supporting the Ukrainians. It's hard to tell what is real and what is not.

Same way CNN redacted their stories of beheaded babies..

https://twitter.com/Mutineer8961/status/1716820026144202960?t=cICeFgJAD2t_YJt7AiVsvg&s=19

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by BabaIbo: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
Stupid people, who gives a F about those hungry bla ck monkeys of SA?

Even the white wey be their papa no send them.

1 Like

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:

U failed to answer a simple question. Are u enjoying your life as a white worshipper? Why did u have to bash black South Africans - was it necessary 🤷🏽‍♂️

is this a question?

TMKsouth:

U enjoying your life as a pathetic white worshipper 🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by GUNITGuy: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
How this people are this stupid and dumbest, Hope won't turn out to start another xenophobic attack for being broke and jobless
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by eleniyan2020: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Shijawesss:
So southafricans are supporting hamas terrorists...

Soon islamic terrorists will teach southafricans a bitter lesson...

They can open their borders and welcome those islamic terrorists refugees

France learned the hard way .

Southafrica is next. ..

A Christian country like southafrica supporting hamas terrorists
only useless nigeria slaves think the fight is religious....
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by BabaIbo: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
[quote author=opamoses1 post=126590419][/quote]
You no get sen se.

What about you getting kidnap and getting taking care in their custody?

Should I make a prayer for you on that?
Will you say Amen or Amin to it?

1 Like

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by dangermouse(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:

Stop wondering.

So sorry to burst your bubble.

A village in south east Nigeria, Abiriba to be precise has more billionaires compared to this whole tribe.

The houses you posted here looks like a low cost housing units in Nigeria. Only Nigerians are better.

On the issue of the Palestinians, you country can support whichever sides it chooses to. That's called a choice, but then the issue of xenophobic attacks by your county on fellow Africans is much worse and its a deep stain to any morality you lots can muster on the support of Palestinians.

Its just like kettle calling the pot black.

Israel has a right to exist too as a country and deserves the outmost right to use all it has to defend and put down any aggressors within and outside its territory. Its an unalienable right.

They never started this war in the first place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Tisham20(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
cheesy South Africa is a confuse country
Shijawesss:

Southafrica is next. ..

3 Likes

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by BabaIbo: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
lexy2014:

is this a question?

You guys(bla ck SA) are totally USE LESS.

1 Like

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by globalresource: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:

U enjoying your life as a pathetic white worshipper 🤷🏽‍♂️

It is a fact. You black ass cannot even handle Nigeria econmy and public trust very well. Only to loot and abuse power and still come back to blame the white man is thousands of kilometers away from you

2 Likes

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Bonapart(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:

Shut up boy. Where were you when we left our livelihoods to fight and cry for south africans for years of our life. What do you know about freedom ? I will tell you the ancestry of Palestine that dates back 4,000+ years. What do you know aout the origins of the oresent occupation. You're not in my league to engage in an intellectual debate with me. The whole arab lands is surrounded with deserts. From iraq, to iran, to afghanistan, turkey has islans that are desolate. Of naive kids like you think its about oeace. Then let Palestine go to the surrounding arab dwellings where there are soaces and dwell peacefully if truly their struggle is about Peace.

Dont you ever quote me in your life. From Ramaphosa to Julius Malema, to south africans interest in BRICS we have seen the dangers of prosperity to an empty, ignorant soul. South Africa is a nation without well defined ancestry that aligns with solid foundationak principles so as i dont expect your president to be logical, rational and postured towards correctness, it would be a grave error to expect followers like you to know the right path. Blind follower
you finished the g*y bast*rd

4 Likes

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Sillymoderators: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Shijawesss:

Southafrica is next. ..

U go school at all? Just because of what one man said you are generalizing the whole of South Africa.
By the way the man is making reference to the killing of civilians by Israel not Hamas. If una read make una try to comprehend and add one and two together not acting out of emotions.

1 Like

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Originalsly: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Offpointng:
This thing is very easy... South Africa stands with Palestine right? On an independent opinion, why not open SA's boarders to Palestinian refugees to come and stay?

All these IGG is nothing but an Hypocritical move, open ur boarders and collect some Palestinian refugees if you indeed care bout them and stand with them.

Why wouldn't South Africa not support Palestine? Wasn't Israel in full support of the Apartheid regime in South Africa? Wasn't it Palestine that was giving support to Nelson Mandela and the other "terrorists"? Why should South Africa now turn around and support its former oppressors to exterminate their allies that helped them to regain control of their land? It's never ok to turn around and bite the hands that freed you.

1 Like

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by lightwind(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:

Should we compare 🇿🇦/🇳🇬 literacy rates, best universities, development outcomes 🤷🏽‍♂️ Ready for that debate?

Best Universities.
Development outcome. Etc
All done by the Whites in your country.
Deal with it!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by lexy2014: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
BabaIbo:

You guys(bla ck SA) are totally USE LESS.

who are the "you guys" you are referring to?
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by jrusky(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
I think these motherfucker animals called South Africa are mad. I hate them with passion.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Tisham20(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
South Africa is a useless country
Wujio:

Ofcourse can i expect any South African to debate me intellectually. Never
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by BabaIbo: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
lexy2014:

who are the "you guys" you are referring to?

Bla ck, Hun gry and fug ly SAs
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Sillymoderators: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Tisham20:
cheesy South Africa is a confuse country
You are more confused than South Africa!
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Hussein035: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:

Shut up boy. Where were you when we left our livelihoods to fight and cry for south africans for years of our life. What do you know about freedom ? I will tell you the ancestry of Palestine that dates back 4,000+ years. What do you know aout the origins of the oresent occupation. You're not in my league to engage in an intellectual debate with me. The whole arab lands is surrounded with deserts. From iraq, to iran, to afghanistan, turkey has islans that are desolate. Of naive kids like you think its about oeace. Then let Palestine go to the surrounding arab dwellings where there are soaces and dwell peacefully if truly their struggle is about Peace.

Dont you ever quote me in your life. From Ramaphosa to Julius Malema, to south africans interest in BRICS we have seen the dangers of prosperity to an empty, ignorant soul. South Africa is a nation without well defined ancestry that aligns with solid foundationak principles so as i dont expect your president to be logical, rational and postured towards correctness, it would be a grave error to expect followers like you to know the right path. Blind follower

From what you wrote here. Does anything justify ISRAEL to kill and chase away Palestinians who was their only savior when Adolf Hitler and the West persecuted all Jews

The only savior that preserved the existence of the Jew is Palestine, after accommodating Jews the Jews decided to kill Palestinians and took over enough land and declared their country as Israel, is it a sin that Palestinians saves the the Jews?
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Wujio: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bonapart:
you finished the g*y bast*rd

I nor dey take fight play. Me ke
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Wujio: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Edusouls:
they still have their self confidence and dignity to say what they like in their country, unlike we brainwashed religious fools in Nigeria that see isreal as Gods children and others as satans children, poor I.Q too bad

Break your phone angry
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by olaadesino(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Shijawesss:

Southafrica is next. ..

You are one of Christian terrorists, if don't know.

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Mrtaye: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:
Economic Freedom Fighters’ (EFF) leader Julius Malema has called for a boycott of all products from Israel and has called on American-born franchise, McDonald’s South Africa to distance itself from the actions of the global business.

This, after McDonald’s in Israel said it would provide soldiers in the country with free meals amid the ongoing conflict in the Middle East.

However, the US burger giant’s franchises in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Jordan, and Turkey issued statements disassociating themselves from the Israeli franchise.

Addressing supporters and members at the march calling for the closure of the Israeli Embassy in Pretoria, Malema gave the franchise in South Africa until the end of the month to distance itself from the incident.

“Comrades, call to action. McDonald’s is giving the soldiers of Israel food in Israel. We want McDonald’s South Africa to distance itself from what is happening in Israel. They’ve got until the end of this month to issue a statement distancing themselves from what McDonald’s is doing, giving murderers food to murder women and children.”

Malema is a mugu
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
Good one!

South Africa has felt the brunt of apartheid and nit surprised they standing for freedom!

A good one coming from them!

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Welfed(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
I just wish Israel should fire a missile into South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Egypt Qatar Jordan and Iran………. Let me quickly check something

1 Like

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Counterfeit: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Why won't South Africa support Hamas when they are Natural Born Killers, themselves?

Shijawesss:

Southafrica is next. ..

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Decent09(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:
Julius Malema, the star who fell before he arose. Julius Malema is not Mandela and doesnt align with the qualities shone through Mandela. You will never ever rise beyond your current level. You are a danger to sane societies. What does Black South Africa produce to be calling for boycott of products from Israel ?

South Africa unlike Nigeria, They are not Under Colonial Shackles.

Go and Buy Sense Jare.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
BabaIbo:

Bla ck, Hun gry and fug ly SAs

how is that "you guys"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

United States Electoral College Explained / Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee / A White Man Learns The Meaning Of "Maga" In Nigeria, Blasts Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.