Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? (4408 Views)

If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. / my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
drimzsmoke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No wonder you typed "girl wey get ride" twice!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The girl sees him as a downgrade, she proaly has a car and a better apartment, but he squats in a one room sef con.
Guess She needs to move on to better things than wasting her life with d dude

2 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by providencia(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
madone:
Bro let her go. Remain the good guy she fall for. Give yourself 6months apart.
Then she can file for you. If you love that barney then let her travel but have a plan.
You fit rush do court wedding. Use this one month plan sometime
File for him as per what ?
Can a non citizen file?
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by CandyOps(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
drimzsmoke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No wonder you typed "girl wey get ride" twice!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol I get ride too but right now I don't know if na me get the ride abi na the ride get me. Na v6. Fuel consumption no be here grin
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by CandyOps(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

The girl sees him as a downgrade, she proaly has a car and a better apartment, but he squats in a one room sef con.
Guess She needs to move on to better things than wasting her life with d dude

Far from that bro. Far from that .. I have everything a young man can pray for. Na the extra on top we dey find. No be say we no get money but e never loud yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by CandyOps(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
PureFace1:
if your value is high enough a woman can abandon her plan, family, religion etc just to be with you but i don't think your value is that high to her, reason why she want to really leave.

Instead of focusing on increasing your value and getting more badder babe than her, you are still simping.

Women don't really love needy guy that would be so work up over them leaving,

Baba, if you're honest with yourself you'll know as a man you cannot get girls without being somewhat of a simp to an extent.

If I'm dating you. You're automatically entitled to baby-girl treatments & privileges.

Besides, I'm not crying or sharing these emotions with her. I'm ranting here on NL because it's my outlet... and not to seek her validation.

You said something about a girl abandoning her plans to stay with a Man she has a high interest in... shey I tell you say I wan make she dey Naija with me??

I dey complain say I never too enjoy my barnie wey I just land before she dey travel you dey cap wetin I no ask you.

At this point in my life, I no need hang with any babe wey be baddie... or wey bad in any sense whatsoever... Apart from being a bad biitch in my bed.

I'm not all about the pussy bro. 😺

I'm about capturing souls.. and I have one here with me. I say since I begin date babes for Lagos na she tick all my boxes.

Babe wey dey call me, "my leader"

"My king"

If we dey enter new venue she'll softly say:

"Take the lead, you know you're my leader. Lead me and I'll follow"

Baba, I no dey find badder or baddest girls especially for place like Lagos

I done suppose get like 1 kid by now sef. So chill your redpill ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by PureFace1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
CandyOps:

Baba, if you're honest with yourself you'll know as a man you cannot get girls without being somewhat of a simp to an extent.

If I'm dating you. You're automatically entitled to baby-girl treatments & privileges.

Besides, I'm not crying or sharing these emotions with her. I'm ranting here on NL because it's my outlet... and not to seek her validation.

You said something about a girl abandoning her plans to stay with a Man she has a high interest in... shey I tell you say I wan make she dey Naija with me??

I dey complain say I never too enjoy my barnie wey I just land before she dey travel you dey cap wetin I no ask you.

At this point in my life, I no need hang with any babe wey be baddie... or wey bad in any sense whatsoever... Apart from being a bad biitch in my bed.

I'm not all about the pussy bro. 😺

I'm about capturing souls.. and I have one here with me. I say since I begin date babes for Lagos na she tick all my boxes.

Babe wey dey call me, "my leader"

"My king"

If we dey enter new venue she'll softly say:

"Take the lead, you know you're my leader. Lead me and I'll follow"

Baba, I no dey find badder or baddest girls especially for place like Lagos

I done suppose get like 1 kid by now sef. So chill your redpill ass.

All i see is a lamentation of a simp, only a simp would believe in what women says and all those lovy dovy bullshits, experienced men know it is all lies. When it come to women look at their actions not what they says, they easily manipulate men with their words. She calls you "king" and "leader" If she meaned it and believed in you that much you would be the one deciding and planing her life right now even that migration plan but she didn't believe in you to that extent.

There is nothing wrong in caring for a girl you are in relationship with to an extent as long as you are getting times 2 of it back.

I know it is difficult to bear but it is just the truth, women can move mountain, abandon family, religion, friends and even change plans etc to be with a man they really want to be with if they value that man that much in their lives. It happens everyday, if a woman want to leave you for whatever just know it is just an excuse and a cover, know this and know peace. See how Chioma left her schooling for Davido in fact some women just abscond with a man to God knows where It all depend on how much they really want to be with the man.

I'm not saying you should ask her, you don't ask that type of thing she is going to be the one to make that decision on her own volition. Whatever she chose would showed how much she values you.

And your attitude as a man if a woman decided to leave for whatever reason you should also be ready to move and focus on your life and missions and other women that want to be with you, not getting work up, needy and desperate over a woman that may probably be having plans with other men at your back and screwing them.

If you don't want her to stay then why are you disturbing us with your wailing ?

2 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by CandyOps(m): 12:06am On Oct 25, 2023
PureFace1:

All i see is a lamentation of a simp,

Guy I sweerrr.. i no even read that long paragraph of 🧢🧢 who asked for your advice in the first place lol 😆

This one na by-force advice 😂
Nothing I no go see for NL lol. Shey na by force to be player?

2 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by rickleye: 12:16am On Oct 25, 2023
CandyOps:
Nigeria just happened to me guysss... cry

Nigeria go just dey find ways of cutting small happiness wey I dey manage short. Is it a crime to be a Nigerian?

Babe wey I struggle catch out of all these nonsense wey full Lagos dating pool. After months of trying.

Fine babe, babe wey get better family, fine die, has her own car, is employed, lives with her family, and is vocal about how she feels about me... wey get her own car. Na him Nigeria just collect from my hand 😢

My babe just called me this number after giving me 5 missed calls to tell me she's leaving the country this month end cry

Her visa to CA just got approved. I felt my heart drop when she said, "remember I told you I will be traveling this month end?"

I was shocked! And speechless for a few seconds while I processed the information.

I didn't know how to feel.
Now i have to go back to the nasty, g*d-forsaken Lagos dating pool and start all over kissing frogs I'm search of a new princess as I'm almost single again.

As she dey talk with me for phone, my mind was blank... I was angry and sad at the same time.

... the only thing on my mind was: 1. F#*K Naija!!

2. Do I get her preggy so she has our kids outside?

3. Do I try convincing her not to go... but it's a little too late for that.

Or 4... do I avoid seeing her entirely till she leaves so we don't get intimate which will only worsen the whole emotional mess we're in rn.

I feel angry at myself for giving her too much of my energy when chasing her as she let me know on time she won't be available for too long and she doesn't want to get emotionally attached to anyone so she'll stay focused.

It's just sad mehn.

Damn! I need advice. I know I'll get over it with time but damn it hurts like hell. Na the 2nd babe wey I dey lose to Japa be this now

Do you know how annoying it is to chase a hot girl in Lagos... you go leave missed call tire. Chyke tire. Plan date tire. Buy gifts etc .. and when you finally get the barnie Naija go give you SmackDown collect am ? 😭😭

Getting her preggy is selfish especially when she is not settled.
And the fact that she didn’t involve you means she’s keeping her options open.
Talk things with her if you should wait for her or move on . Long distance relationship is very very hard .
In another note ….
Give us her contact details so that we can keep an eye on her for you . Is she going to Montreal , Toronto , Winnipeg or New Brunswick so I can camp at the airport for her.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by CandyOps(m): 12:21am On Oct 25, 2023
@pureface1 why are we even going back and forth on this?

From my original post, you'd understand that I'm having a bit of an emotional response to this. You could of offered your own advice on how I should either join her in CA or ask her to stay behind if I'm truly into her but no...

Instead you went the opposite direction because you lack empathy.

You rather tried to discredit the fact that she's a soft feminine rare gem without any sort of baggage whatever?..

It was bold of you had to imply that I was a simp because I wrote out in details how much I loved what we shared for a short while without even knowing me completely or how I roll.

So let's drop this needless back and forthing. Besides, you didn't even ask if I wanted her to stay back or not.

You jumped into conclusion like a bitch
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by CandyOps(m): 12:25am On Oct 25, 2023
rickleye:

Getting her preggy is selfish especially when she is not settled.
And the fact that she didn’t involve you means she’s keeping her options open.

Cheers

I guess we'll have the talk when we see on Thursday. She didnt involve me because we only just started dating few months ago. The visa has been out even before we met.

I'll have to unfollow this post as I've had my emotional release here and I've drained that energy. Thanks guys, you all are the best!!

I feel a lot better now, I guess
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Blitzking: 6:19am On Oct 25, 2023
CandyOps:

Nigeria go just dey find ways of cutting small happiness wey I dey manage short. Is it a crime to be a Nigerian?

Babe wey I struggle catch out of all these nonsense wey full Lagos dating pool. After months of trying.

Fine babe, babe wey get better family, fine die, has her own car, is employed, lives with her family, and is vocal about how she feels about me... wey get her own car. Na him Nigeria just collect from my hand 😢

My babe just called me this number after giving me 5 missed calls to tell me she's leaving the country this month end cry

Her visa to CA just got approved. I felt my heart drop when she said, "remember I told you I will be traveling this month end?"

I was shocked! And speechless for a few seconds while I processed the information.

Now i have to go back to the nasty, g*d-forsaken Lagos dating pool and start all over kissing frogs I'm search of a new princess as I'm almost single again.

As she dey talk with me for phone, my mind was blank... I was angry and sad at the same time.

Or 4... do I avoid seeing her entirely till she leaves so we don't get intimate which will only worsen the whole emotional mess we're in rn.

I feel angry at myself for giving her too much of my energy when chasing her as she let me know on time she won't be available for too long and she doesn't want to get emotionally attached to anyone so she'll stay focused.

It's just sad mehn.

Damn! I need advice. I know I'll get over it with time but damn it hurts like hell. Na the 2nd babe wey I dey lose to Japa be this now

Do you know how annoying it is to chase a hot girl in Lagos... you go leave missed call tire. Chyke tire. Plan date tire. Buy gifts etc .. and when you finally get the barnie Naija go give you SmackDown collect am ? 😭😭
shouldn't bother you..if she wasreally into you you can pay her bride price or do court wedding before she leaves. Or both. Husbands no too dey for naija ladies for abroad oo...so she fit spend the next 5 yrs of her life searching for Mr right she no go see shish.. na hit and run she go see. You are the price bro...do something on her head and she will be urs after some months or a year u can join her. If she is faithful a year isn't a big deal.

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Dougad: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2023
I no know whether make I laugh or cry for you but take heart sha. She escape the shithole go better place, she no die.
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by DeathToSimps: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2023
See your name "CandyOps". Very feminine name.
You're just a closet gay boy. Better go back to your usual lifestyle, simp.

I bet before the end of the year your name will appear on Nairaland when you'll be paraded by police for same-sex acts.

Disgusting, needy thing.
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by PaganTerrorist: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2023
Put sniper in her food or drink before she goes

Let her digest it well

Don't forget to thank me later
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Brandiebird: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2023
DeathToSimps:
See your name "CandyOps". Very feminine name.
You're just a closet gay boy. Better go back to your usual lifestyle, simp.

I bet before the end of the year your name will appear on Nairaland when you'll be paraded by police for same-sex acts.

Disgusting, needy thing.

Is it hunger or what? What has op done for you to disrespect him like this? Are you jealous that he has specs, while you Bleep local pros? Where is this anger coming from
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Brandiebird: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2023
Op, meet her before she leaves and have a good time! Don’t burn any bridges, see her off and continue to connect while she’s there. Things will fizzle out eventually and you’ll find what you need soon. Don’t make it a negative experience or it will taint your ability to find something better!

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Streetmovement(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2023
CandyOps:

angry I go juss comot ya teeth now you go think say na play

Wotoporiously cool speaking

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by Evolutionism: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2023
CandyOps:

It's just sad mehn.

Do you know how annoying it is to chase a hot girl in Lagos... you go leave missed call tire. Chyke tire. Plan date tire. Buy gifts etc .. and when you finally get the barnie Naija go give you SmackDown collect am?😭😭

Flushing you out through Menstrual Period would have done the Perfect Job.

Useless baby boys just full everywhere for Shiiithole these days. Wereey dey Cry sefgrin

Eleribu, No go find better thing do with your useless remaining 5% battery life.

2 Likes

Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by CandyOps(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
Evolutionism:

Flushing you out through Menstrual Period would have done the Perfect Job.

Useless baby boys just full everywhere for Shiiithole these days. Wereey dey Cry sefgrin

Eleribu, No go find better thing do with your useless remaining 5% battery life.

Ok
Re: My Princess Is Gone. Naija why?? by CandyOps(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2023
Evolutionism:

Evil incantations and spells comes in different forms & low energy vibrations. It can come from anybody including trolls.

And I'm not one to ignore such because I'm a spiritual man.

As today is ubochi Eke .. as I pour libations to my gods this morning I usher you and any ancient spirits that represents you or your spells on the 4th and 7th astrals plains to the shrine of umu-ojiofor Idemmili n'agu Idemmili.

Akpokuom chi m... welu n'ekwu:
Chim egbulam. Igirigi daba odaghi adagbu mu.
Onye si na mu agahi adi, onye ahu buru okuku uzo naba ura. Isee!

Ekwensu, Ani mara mbara, Chukwu okike abiama, na Idemili na-edu m. Isee!

Ejim ututu a na-agbachapu iwe na omuma, na ajo echiche nile ndi iro na ndi ajo mmuo na mmadu na-echerem ubochi ta...

Anam asi ka Olisa wepuru m ndi iro na ndi afo ajo. Isee!

Ndi akporo asi. Isee!

Ndi uchu. Ndi mmuo ojoo na agwu na-akpa.

Isee!

Ejim nzu, oji na ose welu bia.... ani chebem.

Idemmili anugo onu okwu m. Asi na ilo ga-akpo gi na ndi mmuo nile na-ejere gi ozi ubochi ta, mazi Evolutionism.

Ani nulu olu m. Eluigwe nulu olu m.
Eke, Oye, Afor, Nkwo chebe m.

Isee!

As I have called your spells back to you... Make we dey check how your life go be in the next 4 days. If e pass 4 days without any signs of this same evil manifestations you already put out coming to past in your life then know say Idemmili no get power.

I will also leave you with my chi for now

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? / If A Lady Asks You If Her Bra Fits Her - What Sign Is It? / Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.