Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) (47225 Views)

Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by highchief1: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Mhizzard(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Drug ovadoz... Na dem
where did they include drug??try and use what is in your head

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Kay25(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Olumba Olumba, Cele, Seraphim & Cherubim and other spiritual churches, I see them as spiritualists and kinda organised witchcraft operating under the cover of religion.

Please, I don't mean to offend members of these churches, just a personal perception.

And I never knew igbos cab be members of these types of churches.
Na igbos dey do olumba pass na go ABA Dem full there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by virginchaser(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Terrible life behind the scene but everyone is envious of her infront of the screen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Bimpe29: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by seunayantokun(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
If you hate your own life then join Olumba Olumba Obu. Just like those milling around the like of Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin. Them go finish, you. Finito!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by bekpo(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
She was longed buried!
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Greattha: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Internal bleeding/injuries left unchecked.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Greattha: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mhizzard:

where did they include drug??try and use what is in your head

Don't bother...no grey matter there at all. You should know them by now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Blitzking: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
Husband? Children? Extended families...colleagues not even bothered about neighbours cos over there nobody send u..na ur smell go attract them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by seguno2: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by seguno2: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Living alone abroad is not good.

Is it good to live alone in our country
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Hezmatosky: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Olumba Olumba, Cele, Seraphim & Cherubim and other spiritual churches, I see them as spiritualists and kinda organised witchcraft operating under the cover of religion.

Please, I don't mean to offend members of these churches, just a personal perception.

Sheybe you know how Pastor Ibiyomi and white garment church matter take go?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by HitlerWasRight: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
Peter Obi fellow church member.

I heard this Olumba is his real church
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Damilola20000: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

My brother I was suprise too until I came to Anambra they worship idol like no tomorrow here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by ACRI: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
I shouldn'tjoin issues with you normally but let me educate you......
I have seen several white garment church in the east, one dey close to my house for Aroma before Stamford hotel.

Your isolating a particular tribe to religious sect shows how mentally slow some of you childish lots are on this forum. I just wasted time replying you though

franchasofficia:
You are right.

Igbos avoid those religious sect you mentioned but there are still some Igbos who practice them, but very insignificant number of Igbos.

White garment Churches belongs to Yorubas mostly. Especially Celestial CC.

Once again you are very correct with your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Morbeta11(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
muyico:
Witches full my village u c d outcome? My brother and sisters abroad? Remember home? The world didn't last forever

Maybe died of internal injury....just stop this myopism.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
NiceLegs:

Living alone anywhere in the world is not good.....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Mhizzard(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
Greattha:

Don't bother...no grey matter there at all. You should know them by now.
lol.some people think just like a toddler
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Nigerian woman found decomposed in her home in the U.S.A two weeks after she passed away and no one knew about it. A Nigerian woman identified as Uju Onyeyili died in the U.S.A and no one knew for over a week until neighbours raised alarm about a foul smell coming from her apartment in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
It is reported that Uju from Abatete in Anambra State, reportedly had an acc#dent two weeks ago, and she is said to have gone home after abandoning her car at the scene.
Neighbours then reported to the police after noticing a foul smell coming from Uju's apartment. They also reported that they had not seen her in a week and she needed to tow her car that was involved in the acc#dent. Police investigated and found her decomposing body at her home.
Unfortunately, no close relative of hers could be reached in the U.S, so her photo was shared online as the police asked family members to pick up her corpse or it would be disposed of by the state.Onyeyili, a member of the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star (Olumba Olumba Oba), was eventually buried by the sect in the U.S
This is very very sad! undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Get away! People no dey live alone even for village? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by quickly: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
streetsoldier1:
If to say she get husband now, this kain thing for no happen, but pride won't allow them stay in husband's house

Do you know whether her husband don die?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
I just made contact with someone from Abateite living in same city in USA and he said they don bury her In united states.. Nairaland and their bad journalism

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by emperor4love(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

try get sense,so no good ppl in those sect and those it mean na only urs get good ppl nd those who don't practise ordinances,ur pastor's nd members do come to them to seek solutions, know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by NovusHomo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The founder of the sect, Olumba Olumba Obu was Igbo.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by CJStarz: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=126593222]Olumba Olumba, Cele, Seraphim & Cherubim and other spiritual churches, I see them as spiritualists and kinda organised witchcraft operating under the cover of religion.

And I never knew igbos cab be members of these types of churches. [/quot

The Igbo membership of these white garment churches is very negligible. Surprised an Anambra lady could belong to OO Obu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by maridrug(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
You speak like a daft African.
LeoDeKing:

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by NovusHomo(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
streetsoldier1:
If to say she get husband now, this kain thing for no happen, but pride won't allow them stay in husband's house

That is if she doesn't get killed by the husband.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kingbuhari:
I just made contact with someone from Abateite living in same city in USA and he said they don bury her In united states.. Nairaland and their bad journalism
Did the person know of her? She looked like she had fun living out there from the pictures. Sad she died the way she did. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Greattha: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kingbuhari:

But the end of the article stated clearly that her sect in the States claimed her body and buried her now...

Abi I didn't read it well?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It's October 13 (no Bra Day) / Ecoslim: All You Need To Know / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.