Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) (47230 Views)

Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Shikena(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2023
I didn't even see this. Don't mind him, the way some people conveniently engage in self-deceit just to force a lie is amazing.

Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! Even the homeless abroad are not left on the streets to rot. undecided

Can you truly say the same about this Nigeria wey you dey lie about? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by djon78(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
quickly:
If dem tell naija ppl the disadvantages of Japa.

One of them is depression.

You will see well paid guy committing suicide.

Abroad system is designed for you to be a slave. Slave to a job or a system until you die.

By the time you plan to Japa back to naija you don born children that have a new country and no allegiance to naija.

So what do you do then? Abandon your children

Abroad life is not everyone

It's meant for those with strong mind

And some people when they have gotten there papers shuttle btw there and here

My Aunt in the US comes home sometimes up to 4 times in a year

Been there over 30 years and well established

So she just shuttles the two

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by BluelightHotel: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
kestolove95:
Drug ovadoz... Na dem

Have you considered that she might have sustained internal injuries and internal bleeding or you didn’t read the article?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by quickly: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What hospital charged him $1 million dollars for having 3 babies? That sounds like a very ridiculous bill from any hospital for baby delivery. Your friend is probably not telling you the entire story. undecided
https://www.dailydot.com/irl/parents-charged-millions-triplets/

2. Yes, I think the cost is about that much for eye laser surgery. Well, people do shop around for hospital costs. He was fortunate that he wa able to get it done for less without complications in Nigeria. By the way, would the same eye surgery cost just $1000 with inflation as it is today in Nigeria? undecided

2 of the babies were premature and they had to stay back in the hospital for two weeks. Everybody shock when hospital send final bill.

Inusrance sef shock and they complained to his employer

Those guys found filmsy excuse and fired him to avoid liability
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
KingRabota:
Baltimore is a very violent city , she survive all the bullets and finally pulls out by decomposing at home almost unnoticed.
Damn Life...

I don’t understand why she abandoned her car at the accident scene and leave, which is a crime, especially if she was injured. Medical attention could’ve saved her life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
Orinechi:
She ran away from Nigeria for better life still could not foot her medical bill when there was need for that. This life. Japa crew, learn from this. Okuko huma ka ahr okwa

If the fear of medical bills was really the problem here, she could’ve taken years to pay that medical bill—they can’t refuse a small amount, not even $10- $20 a month. The bills are sent to a patient weeks or sometimes months after discharge. The point is, you might owe but at least you’ll live.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
vikstandon:
You can live alone in Nigeria, but don't try it abroad. That's a bored place.

If someone is bored in America, it’s because they choose to be. Individuals make the choice to not socialize. Nobody stops anyone from being social with neighbors, coworkers, and other citizens. There are even hobby clubs and meetup groups. What stops people from being friendly with neighbors? Ask yourself why people of other nationalities don’t complain about loneliness and isolation everywhere they go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
juman:
Oh.
Death is certain for all.
It seems she died of wound from the accident.
Maybe she didnt have health insurance. America is tough country to live. Europe is better.

If she felt she was injured, she wouldn’t have been denied treatment and would’ve been transported by an ambulance, even if she didn’t have insurance or was penniless. She would’ve been treated, released, and later billed. There are options to pay small amounts monthly or get bills reduced or written off.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
quickly:

In naija if u die u go see ppl wey go gather bury u or even help you sometimes.

For abroad who wan help u. All man to himself.

That’s y there are homeless ppl abroad

That’s a lie. The city or state bury those with no family or means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
quickly:

One of my guys abroad gave birth to triplets he had health insurance from his company

They charged his insurance over 1 million dollars

Insurance said they will not pay they complained to the company that this employee billing was too much.

They came up with some filmsy excuse to fire the guy to avoid paying for the bill.

U can imagine guy with 3 new babies sacked

I have another guy with eye laser surgery US hospital charged my guy 3500 dollars per eye . My guy came to naija to do it both for 1000 dollars. No complications every thing went well

Anyone here in America who works an honest job and/or has insurance will tell you that story about the triplet’s father being fired is a lie. Even if they would’ve fired him, they would’ve still been on the hook for the bill. It’s illegal for your employer to be granted access your medical records or even be told about them. Insurances also don’t communicate with employers about an employee’s medical expenditures BECAUSE ITS ILLEGAL—if they did, they’d be sued into a million pieces.
What does get you fired though is committing insurance fraud, something your friend may have got caught doing. Don’t believe every thing you hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
quickly:

2 of the babies were premature and they had to stay back in the hospital for two weeks. Everybody shock when hospital send final bill.

Inusrance sef shock and they complained to his employer

Those guys found filmsy excuse and fired him to avoid liability

More lies. I know all about liabilities—I’m a lawyer. Firing him wouldn’t absolve the bill or anyone from financial responsibility and he could’ve owned that whole company for his rights being violated. The way you’re saying the insurer complained to the employer isn’t at all how it works—the insurer would’ve negotiated the costs with the doctors and facilities without involving anyone else. The employee would’ve owed no more than the pre-determined out of pocket portion. Then, like I said before it’s illegal for the insurer to speak to the employer about the employees medicals, costs, or anything else and there are automatic fines plus other legal liabilities if this is done. The thing that insurers do speak to employees about are employees committing insurance fraud—people who think others are stupid get caught doing that all the time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by quickly: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Anyone here in America who works an honest job and/or has insurance will tell you that story about the triplet’s father being fired is a lie. Even if they would’ve fired him, they would’ve still been on the hook for the bill. It’s illegal for your employer to be granted access your medical records or even be told about them. Insurances also don’t communicate with employers about an employee’s medical expenditures BECAUSE ITS ILLEGAL—if they did, they’d be sued into a million pieces.
What does get you fired though is committing insurance fraud, something your friend may have got caught doing. Don’t believe every thing you hear.

Mr Know it all, my guy was fired cleanly and his HR did that job.

You know that inthe US employment is at will and they tell you that you can be fired or quit for no reason
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by quickly: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

More lies. I know all about liabilities—I’m a lawyer. Firing him wouldn’t absolve the bill or anyone from financial responsibility and he could’ve owned that whole company for his rights being violated. The way you’re saying the insurer complained to the employer isn’t at all how it works—the insurer would’ve negotiated the costs with the doctors and facilities without involving anyone else. The employee would’ve owed no more than the pre-determined out of pocket portion. Then, like I said before it’s illegal for the insurer to speak to the employer about the employees medicals, costs, or anything else and there are automatic fines plus other legal liabilities if this is done. The thing that insurers do speak to employees about are employees committing insurance fraud—people who think others are stupid get caught doing that all the time.

i am telling you what happened, maybe some other details happened that i am not aware of. Reality not theory

All i know was that he said the hospital bill was 1 million dollars for triplets, plus two were premature and had to stay for 2 weeks.

Final bill 1M,

Maybe the company is still on the hook for the bill but my guy is without a job just after triplets ad his wife dont work and he just bought new house, new car.

New House = Mortgage
New Car= Car note

Those are the salary suckers

Sad story
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Orinechi: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

If the fear of medical bills was really the problem here, she could’ve taken years to pay that medical bill—they can’t refuse a small amount, not even $10- $20 a month. The bills are sent to a patient weeks or sometimes months after discharge. The point is, you might owe but at least you’ll live.
What could now be the problem? What could have made her go back home after having an accident instead of going to the hospital
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by billyG(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
A not so good way to die....she might have internal bleeding not every person can take care of themselves when they are sick..
so loose all willpower to feed themselves,take drugs,bath themselves they becomes like babies that need force feeding,force bathing,force medication.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by KingRabota: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
I never knew about this . We learn something new everyday
1stGenAmerican:

I don’t understand why she abandoned her car at the accident scene and leave,which is a crime,especially if she was injured Medical attention could’ve saved her life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
quickly:

i am telling you what happened, maybe some other details happened that i am not aware of. Reality not theory

All i know was that he said the hospital bill was 1 million dollars for triplets, plus two were premature and had to stay for 2 weeks.

Final bill 1M,

Maybe the company is still on the hook for the bill but my guy is without a job just after triplets ad his wife dont work and he just bought new house, new car.

New House = Mortgage
New Car= Car note

Those are the salary suckers

Sad story

Your friend lied to you about the reason he was fired. Sorry.
Imagine buying a new home and a new car on one income when you’re expecting 3 new mouths to feed.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
Biggiemike:

UTTERLY USELESS f b eye👁️ has been totally destroyed by degenerates.

[b]More rubbish from this coward broke, frustrated, closeted gay man who hides behind a computer screen and attacks women because he feels like he can’t compete with them over penis.[/b]You harass me daily, a woman in America that you don’t know now and will never know. You are nothing more than a big, closeted gay SISSY to harass and confront the politicians robbing your country blind, borrowing against your children’s futures, and keeping you caged in squalor. For 2 years straight, all you’ve done is harass and violate me by emailing me pictures of yourself and another Nigerian man having oral and anal sex as well as pictures of adults raping children and the moderators on this site do NOTHING. IF they ban you, you create a new moniker and immediately start emailing me pictures of you performing sexual acts with other men and small CHILDREN, you filthy, degenerate, born-loser! You are a SICK, mentally ill pervert OBSESSED with America and the supposed fall of the dollar while your own naira is so worthless, I wouldn’t use it to wipe my A$$ with. I hope your drug use, mental illness, and sickness that causes you to violate young Nigerian men and children of both sexes leads you straight to hell. Meanwhile, I haven’t experienced a power outage since a hurricane 5 years ago, I eat three meals and more if I chose to, and I don’t have to worry about the things that coward men like you ignore and leave for women in your country to worry sick about. YOU and people just like you are the reason your country is at the bottom of the garbage pile.
You made the moniker BiggieMike because you are obsessed with the white supremacist lie about Michelle Obama being a man. What’s funny is that Michelle Obama has more money and resources that your family will ever see for twelve generations. She does not piss outside or in a bucket nor does she worry where her next meal is coming from. You know who does all those things? YOU! That woman has panties that cost more than the amount of money you see in a month. Keep harassing me about BRICS, something you’re too daft to understand and something that your country will NEVER be a part of, while the value of your currently continues to sink deeper and deeper into the septic tank. Keep harassing me about Putin and Kim Jong, two me. Who wouldn’t piss on your psychotic black ass if you were on FIRE. They aren’t sending you grain or anything else.
Your wretched mother should’ve swallowed you but your dumb a$$ father couldn’t even aim right, you lowly piece of garbage. I hope you see the end of your life in a filthy cell where you belong.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
Biggiemike:

UTTERLY USELESS f b eye👁️ has been totally destroyed by degenerates.

More rubbish from this coward broke, frustrated, closeted gay man who hides behind a computer screen and attacks women because he feels like he can’t compete with them over penis You harass me daily, a woman in America that you don’t know now and will never know. You are nothing more than a big, closeted gay SISSY to harass and confront the politicians robbing your country blind, borrowing against your children’s futures, and keeping you caged in squalor. For 2 years straight, all you’ve done is harass and violate me by emailing me pictures of yourself and another Nigerian man having oral and anal sex as well as pictures of adults raping children and the moderators on this site do NOTHING. IF they ban you, you create a new moniker and immediately start emailing me pictures of you performing sexual acts with other men and small CHILDREN, you filthy, degenerate, born-loser! You are a SICK, mentally ill pervert OBSESSED with America and the supposed fall of the dollar while your own naira is so worthless, I wouldn’t use it to wipe my A$$ with. I hope your drug use, mental illness, and sickness that causes you to violate young Nigerian men and children of both sexes leads you straight to hell. Meanwhile, I haven’t experienced a power outage since a hurricane 5 years ago, I eat three meals and more if I chose to, and I don’t have to worry about the things that coward men like you ignore and leave for women in your country to worry sick about. YOU and people just like you are the reason your country is at the bottom of the garbage pile.
You made the moniker BiggieMike because you are obsessed with the white supremacist lie about Michelle Obama being a man. What’s funny is that Michelle Obama has more money and resources that your family will ever see for twelve generations. She does not piss outside or in a bucket nor does she worry where her next meal is coming from. You know who does all those things? YOU! That woman has panties that cost more than the amount of money you see in a month. Keep harassing me about BRICS, something you’re too daft to understand and something that your country will NEVER be a part of, while the value of your currently continues to sink deeper and deeper into the septic tank. Keep harassing me about Putin and Kim Jong, two me. Who wouldn’t piss on your psychotic black ass if you were on FIRE. They aren’t sending you grain or anything else.
Your wretched mother should’ve swallowed you but your dumb a$$ father couldn’t even aim right, you lowly piece of garbage. I hope you see the end of your life in a filthy cell where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by jom28gy(m): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
I don't think this news is true,
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Rerrrrrr77: 12:42am On Oct 30, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

More rubbish from this coward broke, frustrated, closeted gay man who hides behind a computer screen and attacks women because he feels like he can’t compete with them over penis You harass me daily, a woman in America that you don’t know now and will never know. You are nothing more than a big, closeted gay SISSY to harass and confront the politicians robbing your country blind, borrowing against your children’s futures, and keeping you caged in squalor. For 2 years straight, all you’ve done is harass and violate me by emailing me pictures of yourself and another Nigerian man having oral and anal sex as well as pictures of adults raping children and the moderators on this site do NOTHING. IF they ban you, you create a new moniker and immediately start emailing me pictures of you performing sexual acts with other men and small CHILDREN, you filthy, degenerate, born-loser! You are a SICK, mentally ill pervert OBSESSED with America and the supposed fall of the dollar while your own naira is so worthless, I wouldn’t use it to wipe my A$$ with. I hope your drug use, mental illness, and sickness that causes you to violate young Nigerian men and children of both sexes leads you straight to hell. Meanwhile, I haven’t experienced a power outage since a hurricane 5 years ago, I eat three meals and more if I chose to, and I don’t have to worry about the things that coward men like you ignore and leave for women in your country to worry sick about. YOU and people just like you are the reason your country is at the bottom of the garbage pile.

Hello ma'am, please did you get my message on your other thread?
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
Rerrrrrr77:

Hello ma'am, please did you get my message on your other thread?

No, what other thread?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Rerrrrrr77: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

No, what other thread?

1stGenAmerican

I'm still Redemption77, my other account was banned by the mods.

Please ma'am, I need your help on the flight ticket you initially promised (no need to send me the money, you can just book it from your end). Those guys were quick to judge/conclude that I am a scammer, without proper clarification/investigation/inquiry.

1st picture contains my academic credentials, fully authenticated and legalized, by the federal education and foreign affairs ministry respectively, in Abuja.

2nd picture is my international passport, with a stamped visa and my passport photograph. With a handwritten note (that was on Sunday).

Check the dates, check the photo in my international passport, photograph and the long sleeve shirt, you will that it is same in all.

Below is my WhatsApp number (I don't know if you're in Nigeria), 08one,zero one double two five six seven eight.
Thank you..
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Rerrrrrr77: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

No, what other thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It's October 13 (no Bra Day) / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! / Ecoslim: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.