Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) (47229 Views)

Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by NovusHomo(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bimpe29:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Memphis357(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Olumba Olumba, Cele, Seraphim & Cherubim and other spiritual churches, I see them as spiritualists and kinda organised owitchcraft operating under the cover of religion.

Please, I don't mean to offend members of these churches, just a personal perception.

And I never knew igbos cab be members of these types of churches.
Tribalism and poverty will be the cause of your demise. The sooner you end this myopic thinking of yours, the better for you.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by quickly: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
If dem tell naija ppl the disadvantages of Japa.

One of them is depression.

You will see well paid guy committing suicide.

Abroad system is designed for you to be a slave. Slave to a job or a system until you die.

By the time you plan to Japa back to naija you don born children that have a new country and no allegiance to naija.

So what do you do then? Abandon your children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by MrBroke(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
If you like run go heaven when it is your time even enjoyment go kill you. RIP lady
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Orinechi: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Morbeta11:

Maybe died of internal injury....just stop this myopism.
She ran away from Nigeria for better life still could not foot her medical bill when there was need for that. This life. Japa crew, learn from this. Okuko huma ka ahr okwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Orinechi:
She ran away from Nigeria for better life still could not foot her medical bill when there was need for that. This life. Japa crew, learn from this. Okuko huma ka ahr okwa
Where did you get this tale of yours from? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Truthshotcrazy: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Olumba Olumba, Cele, Seraphim & Cherubim and other spiritual churches, I see them as spiritualists and kinda organised witchcraft operating under the cover of religion.

Please, I don't mean to offend members of these churches, just a personal perception.

Not throwing ethnic jabs. But true true Yorubas full cele pass igbo. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by NewDea4: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Drug ovadoz... Na dem

Better than allowing you mine her skull and use her intestine for pepper soup all for ritual.

Anyways, what's the level of your Agbado consumption today?
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by LeoDeKing: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Memphis357:

Tribalism and poverty will be the cause of your demise. The sooner you end this myopic thinking of yours, the better for you.
One thing I notice about poverty-stricken people; they are very fast in calling others poor, is a kinda media protection of their actual economic status.

For instance, you don't even know me and there is no where you have seen me complaining to that effect. Now, from nowhere, you just say poverty is the source of my demise. Lol. This a common denominator of people struggling to survive.

I can bet it, you are managing to survive. But you can continue deceiving yourself by remaining a billionaire behind a faceless forum. But your situation remains what it is, regardless.

Bye, social media billionaire. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by humberjade: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
She prolly had internal bleeding as a result of the said accident...she didn't go to the hospital for medicals, hence, her sudden death. Ruptured spleen, maybe.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by spencekat(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
NovusHomo:

The founder of the sect, Olumba Olumba Obu was Igbo.
Biase, Cross River State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Memphis357(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

One thing I notice about poverty-stricken people; they are very fast in calling others poor, is a kinda media protection of their actual economic status.

For instance, you don't even know me and there is no where you have seen me complaining to that effect. Now, from nowhere, you just say poverty is the source of my demise. Lol. This a common denominator of people struggling to survive.

I can bet it, you are managing to survive. But you can continue deceiving yourself by remaining a billionaire behind a faceless forum. But your situation remains what it is, regardless.

Bye, social media billionaire. grin
At least, you admit you're poverty-stricken. That's a good one.đź‘Ť
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by LeoDeKing: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Memphis357:

At least, you admit you're poverty-stricken. That's a good one.đź‘Ť
Okay online billionaire. I'm poor, anything else?

At least you can go enjoy your imaginary wealth and stop hopping in and out of my mention.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by meobizy(f): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Cardiac arrest. It’s our biggest killer after diabetes. Rest In Peace to the dead. Life goes on.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Drug ovadoz... Na dem
What is wrong with you people? How did you come to this conclusion from the story told? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by vikstandon(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
You can live alone in Nigeria, but don't try it abroad. That's a bored place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by BALLOSKI: 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Olumba Olumba, Cele, Seraphim & Cherubim and other spiritual churches, I see them as spiritualists and kinda organised witchcraft operating under the cover of religion.

STFU! How is your pentecostal Church different? Oh, your pastors wear suit. That's the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Sillymoderators: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
You are right.

Igbos avoid those religious sect you mentioned but there are still some Igbos who practice them, but very insignificant number of Igbos.

White garment Churches belongs to Yorubas mostly. Especially Celestial CC.

Once again you are very correct with your comment.
A beg make we hear! Na Igbos, Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers plenty pass for Olumba ..
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by BALLOSKI: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
vikstandon:
You can live alone in Nigeria, but don't try it abroad. That's a bored place.
It's a different reality over there.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Shikena(m): 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
.... and the disadvantages of staying in Nigeria? How many of those in Nigeria are not glorified slaves and with absolutely nothing to show for it... just look closely around you? Whatever personal decision you make, know that no one leaves this world alive. It's all a matter of time for everybody, japa or not.

quickly:
If dem tell naija ppl the disadvantages of Japa.

One of them is depression.

You will see well paid guy committing suicide.

Abroad system is designed for you to be a slave. Slave to a job or a system until you die.

By the time you plan to Japa back to naija you don born children that have a new country and no allegiance to naija.

So what do you do then? Abandon your children

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by olisaEze(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
In case you're just tuning in, the main gist of the story is to tell you that her body was found in a decomposed state. I don't think I've ever read such a short news item with so much 'decomposed' written on it. Scare tactics as if the death in Nigeria is any different. She was lonely is still better than na suffer kill am. Rip to her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Jman06(m): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2023
The "I don't need a man" crew should take note!

Living alone is hellish and no one should wish for that.

RIP to the departed
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by chaiks: 12:41am On Oct 25, 2023
The kind of comments under this section is bad and speaks of the kind of society and mentality we have. All these are fallout of the last general election and the extent to which the leaders have succeeded in planting the seed of hatred using religion and tribe. I don't know why the woman didn't call an ambulance to pick her up to the hospital for treatment. Msy her soul rip.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by juman(m): 2:26am On Oct 25, 2023
Oh.
Death is certain for all.
It seems she died of wound from the accident.
Maybe she didnt have health insurance. America is tough country to live. Europe is better.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Keji1012(m): 3:18am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Olumba Olumba, Cele, Seraphim & Cherubim and other spiritual churches, I see them as spiritualists and kinda organized witchcraft operating under the cover of religion.

In what way does this better your life?.. U should be somewhere crying cos of your stupidity. Eranko
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Kobojunkie: 3:21am On Oct 25, 2023
juman:
Oh. Death is certain for all. It seems she died of wound from the accident.
Maybe she didnt have health insurance. America is tough country to live. Europe is better.
Or she had insurance but could not be bothered with going to the hospital after the accident since she maybe had no physical bruises. I have done it before. undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Kobojunkie: 3:22am On Oct 25, 2023
olisaEze:
In case you're just tuning in, the main gist of the story is to tell you that her body was found in a decomposed state. I don't think I've ever read such a short news item with so much 'decomposed' written on it. Scare tactics as if the death in Nigeria is any different. She was lonely is still better than na suffer kill am. Rip to her.
You dey mind your fellow Nigerians! grin
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by quickly: 3:22am On Oct 25, 2023
Shikena:
.... and the disadvantages of staying in Nigeria? How many of those in Nigeria are not glorified slaves and with absolutely nothing to show for it... just look closely around you? Whatever personal decision you make, know that no one leaves this world alive. It's all a matter of time for everybody, japa or not.

In naija if u die u go see ppl wey go gather bury u or even help you sometimes.

For abroad who wan help u. All man to himself.

That’s y there are homeless ppl abroad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Kobojunkie: 3:24am On Oct 25, 2023
quickly:
■ In naija if u die u go see ppl wey go gather bury u or even help you sometimes. For abroad who wan help u. All man to himself. That’s y there are homeless ppl abroad
Stop lying! Even the homeless abroad are not left on the streets to rot. undecided

Can you truly say the same about this Nigeria wey you dey lie about? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It's October 13 (no Bra Day) / Ecoslim: All You Need To Know / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.