Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) (47226 Views)

Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by quickly: 3:27am On Oct 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Or she had insurance but could not be bothered with going to the hospital after the accident since she maybe had no physical bruises. I have done it before. undecided

One of my guys abroad gave birth to triplets he had health insurance from his company

They charged his insurance over 1 million dollars

Insurance said they will not pay they complained to the company that this employee billing was too much.

They came up with some filmsy excuse to fire the guy to avoid paying for the bill.

U can imagine guy with 3 new babies sacked

I have another guy with eye laser surgery US hospital charged my guy 3500 dollars per eye . My guy came to naija to do it both for 1000 dollars. No complications every thing went well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Kobojunkie: 3:37am On Oct 25, 2023
quickly:
One of my guys abroad gave birth to triplets he had health insurance from his company. They charged his insurance over 1 million dollars. Insurance said they will not pay they complained to the company that this employee billing was too much. They came up with some filmsy excuse to fire the guy to avoid paying for the bill. U can imagine guy with 3 new babies sacked
■I have another guy with eye laser surgery US hospital charged my guy 3500 dollars per eye . My guy came to naija to do it both for 1000 dollars. No complications everything went well
1. What hospital charged him $1 million dollars for having 3 babies? That sounds like a very ridiculous bill from any hospital for baby delivery. Your friend is probably not telling you the entire story. undecided
https://www.dailydot.com/irl/parents-charged-millions-triplets/

2. Yes, I think the cost is about that much for eye laser surgery. Well, people do shop around for hospital costs. He was fortunate that he wa able to get it done for less without complications in Nigeria. By the way, would the same eye surgery cost just $1000 with inflation as it is today in Nigeria? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by walezy14(m): 3:57am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Olumba Olumba, Cele, Seraphim & Cherubim and other spiritual churches, I see them as spiritualists and kinda organised witchcraft operating under the cover of religion.

Please, I don't mean to offend members of these churches, just a personal perception.

And I never knew igbos cab be members of these types of churches.
Why do you pass judgement on other churches as if you are God that created heaven and earth. Blasphemy and sin to Holy Spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Uniquekriss(m): 4:12am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Olumba Olumba, Cele, Seraphim & Cherubim and other spiritual churches, I see them as spiritualists and kinda organised witchcraft operating under the cover of religion.

Please, I don't mean to offend members of these churches, just a personal perception.

I also share same opinion but only your last paragraph proves you're a tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Neddstark: 4:48am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

There's an Igbo white garment church called Sabbath.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Wizpa(m): 4:54am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by zoedew: 5:07am On Oct 25, 2023
Important to have an autopsy done.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:11am On Oct 25, 2023
Greattha:

But the end of the article stated clearly that her sect in the States claimed her body and buried her now...

Abi I didn't read it well?
my contact said nobody came for her body and hee members olumba olumba olumba claimed it and buried her.. u are right I didn't read the last part well
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:12am On Oct 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Did the person know of her? She looked like she had fun living out there from the pictures. Sad she died the way she did. undecided
I think she's not in contact with families back home

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by zoedew: 5:12am On Oct 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where did you get this tale of yours from? undecided
2+2🧐🤔
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:12am On Oct 25, 2023
May your soul rest in peace madam uju
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by zoedew: 5:45am On Oct 25, 2023
A visit to her FB page speaks volumes about her! Her gang is quite visible there.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by elysian777: 6:00am On Oct 25, 2023
[Am a Seraph,i understand you well and I can't blame you for having such a perception,I was once like you too,I hate them so much,but a life alertering experience happened to me,it was there God showed up,there are a lot of bad elements amongst us though,but in the Cherubim and Seraphim Church we are not all evil,there are God fearing ones that are good and follow the bible .Peace .quote author=LeoDeKing post=126593222]Olumba Olumba, Cele, Seraphim & Cherubim and other spiritual churches, I see them as spiritualists and kinda organised witchcraft operating under the cover of religion.

And I never knew igbos cab be members of these types of churches. [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Papayaayasager(m): 6:06am On Oct 25, 2023
Checkwell:

Just shut up, please. You talk like a goat.

He's Bleating actually
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Lightorder: 6:18am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Lightorder: 6:19am On Oct 25, 2023
The moment I heard olumba , I closed the case and rushed off
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Reference(m): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2023
No relations.....?
The Holy Book says, 'it is not good for man to be alone...'
These are the kind of reasons why.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Clinghton: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2023
She had an accident, abandoned her car and went home instead of going to the hospital, probably a case of internal bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by thunderbabs: 7:16am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

How do you mean you never thought Ibos can be members of such. Is any tribe assigned to a particular organization?

Cultism/darkness has no tribalistic sentiment. If you want to join, you join
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by pepetua(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

spewing what you don't have knowledge about often kills and still we can't learn. continue.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Omobalo67: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2023
Dodada:

I asked you a question, which is:

You want someone to call Mohammed a desert monkey? Or call Jesus are Palestinian terrorist?

May your mouth be filled with dust

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by EJEGBULEJE: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Wetin u dey yarn?? Who get Olumba Olumba before,no be Igbo ppl??
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Shikena(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2023
... and you assume that is the norm abroad?

Here is a story about financial slavery in Nigeria. This is a walking dead at the age of 42, yet I can't generalize because of that:
https://www.nairaland.com/7888886/boss-deceived-me-into-donating

We also see documentaries of our people living in abject poverty in various slums & regular neighborhoods that many of you ignore or pretend they don't exist.

quickly:

In naija if u die u go see ppl wey go gather bury u or even help you sometimes.

For abroad who wan help u. All man to himself.

That’s y there are homeless ppl abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by BeigJawnson(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You just come here jotting down trashes... Go and research more about cele and c&s, they are bad eggs in every religion and group. Even the traditional religion worshippers have bad eggs among them, doing evil to people.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by themanderon: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2023
Please let someone remind me of what we are in this world again?............... Nothing so quit with the pride and do you know who I am mentality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Dennisochampa: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Whatever rocks your boat, as long as it doesn't hurt other people... It should be allowed.
You may find your salvation in catholic church while others find theirs in cherubim and seraphim....
Non of us know the true church yet until God comes on the last day.
You might be surprised, what you see as the truth may end to being lies on the last day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by xavuv: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

A useless frog made this comment up 👆here
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Chasito(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2023
Rip
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Greenfaces: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2023
NiceLegs:
Living alone abroad is not good.
No one even noticed. This is one benefit of the prayers Muslims make in congregation everyday. If I don't join the morning prayers in my mosque near my house for 2 days consecutively, almost everyone would know and ask if I travelled or something

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Orinechi: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where did you get this tale of yours from? undecided
I read the story before commenting.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by godofuck231: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2023
Thats why we live as a family , we are Africans, our family is our police , army , lawyer, doctor and spiritual strength

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) by Shikena(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2023
Why are some people making comments that assume this doesn't happen in Nigeria? It does.

It is rare, just as it is rare among our people abroad but it happens within Nigeria too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It's October 13 (no Bra Day) / Ecoslim: All You Need To Know / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.