Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

What If's Of Life?(reality Check) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If's Of Life?(reality Check) (1849 Views)

A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" / Reality Check: Are There Good Girls With High Body Counts? / Reality Check: Have You Actualized The Dreams You Dreamed while @ School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Reminderz: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
codedgalaxy:
the fvcked up part is that our current world system does not encorage its citizens to devolop this powers, everyone is on a "rat-race",the defaut has been set on "survival mode". With 90% of the world living on crumbs,leaving many little or no time for themselves let alone spare time to develop self lest thy revolt.
exactly...! the system encouraged one to be slaves... the day you discover yourself and what you're capable of, the day you begin thinking outside the box, is the day you're free to unleash your potentials...
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Reminderz: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
creativehubb:
Adam is not the first human, that has been disputed with fact.
who then?
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Reminderz: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
so many questions but no answers... why would a creator design such a sick world with no apparent purpose..
to you it might be sick due to how you view it... but it was built for a purpose... picture yourself in an exam hall, currently, you're writing the exam... when you die and when judgement comes, you'll get to know your score...
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Reminderz: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
crystalmoon:
redpiller wey dey fear
Putting hellfire and heaven to reason and logic shows it is not possible
lol, it's your choice, but it will be most painful to you to die and find out it's true, by then, no turning back...
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by crystalmoon(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Reminderz:

lol, it's your choice, but it will be most painful to you to die and find out it's true, by then, no turning back...
Doesn't change the fact you are a redpiller that is scared fearfear redpiller
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
codedgalaxy:
yes you are right, the world we live in is all garbage,
Imagine "living to die and at same time dieing to live" damn the whole system is fvcked up.
Nothing worse than a late booming philosopher.
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Reminderz: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
crystalmoon:
Doesn't change the fact you are a redpiller that is scared fearfear redpiller
lmao.. seems a redpiller recently collected your babe because you've been mentioning redpill like your life depends on it lol.. because I don't even know the correlation between this thread and redpill, common sense isn't common after all..
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
codedgalaxy:

One thing is certain bro, there can be no creation without a creator
Infinite regression, who create the creator?
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
Calenikan:
What if our so call heroes never forth for Nigeria Independent
*Fought

Is it that people can't spell simple words anymore on nairaland.
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Reminderz:

God is just the name given to this Unseen Creator.. just like the person said, nothing can be created without a creator...

and if you ask who created this Unseen Creator, it's a valid question but do you know what's wrong with the question, it will created an unlimited number of creators.., so for everything to begin, there must be an uncreated entity... this is why Adam is the first person created without the usual reproduction method to continue the creation process...
Lol, can't believe someone with access to the Internet and capable of reasoning actually type, read, and thought it makes sense and posted it; this is unacceptable from an intelligent being.
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Godsongang: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
What if at the end of your hustle and you still don't make it in life and still die poor.
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Reminderz: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lukepeter:

Lol, can't believe someone with access to the Internet and capable of reasoning actually type, read, and thought it makes sense and posted it; this is unacceptable from an intelligent being.
okay I agree I'm not intelligent, alright professor, where did humans come from... ooh and I thought internet was created by aliens lol my bad...
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Onkoolos: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
What if somone can smoke,.shayo and Bleep olosho inside paradise??
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Reminderz:

okay I agree I'm not intelligent, alright professor, where did humans come from... ooh and I thought internet was created by aliens lol my bad...
Another unintelligent response, this is very sad.
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
Reminderz:

to you it might be sick due to how you view it... but it was built for a purpose... picture yourself in an exam hall, currently, you're writing the exam... when you die and when judgement comes, you'll get to know your score...
whats the point of writing an exam when you know that no matter what you write you will still fail...
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Reminderz: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
whats the point of writing an exam when you know that no matter what you write you will still fail...
of course, if you don't prepare for the exam, you'll fail...
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by efficiencie(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
codedgalaxy:
If you are a great thinker in the house like myself, pls kindly drop one mind buggling "what if's" question about life that you are perplexed about, so, we can reason together.
I go first....
~" what if satan never gave that fruit or whatever it was to eve,but that she just ate from the fruit out of curosity.
~ why would eve with her full knowledge, knowing she had fallen after eaten from the forbidden fruit decided to share her failure with her husband adam ?
Isn't that wickedness ?.

satan did not give Eve the fruit. All satan did was to do some sharp Wharton-business-school level marketing and Eve with her own hands plucked the fruit, chop and clean mouth. If Eve had eaten the fruit without the marketing of satan and Adam didn't, Eve would have been punished severely but her nature would not have changed and neither her nor Adam would have had the fallen nature...but because Adam was simping, instead of standing his ground as a man, he plunged Eve, himself and the entire planet into a terrestrial one-chance!

2 Likes

Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
Reminderz:
of course, if you don't prepare for the exam, you'll fail...
Normally in school you are taught lessons before you write exams but in Life you write exams before you learn the hard lessons. Life no get manual. Most of us go through life without having a clue of what we are doing. We are all going to fail nobody dey perfect...
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by NastiLord: 1:47am On Oct 26, 2023
What if I have lots of money stashed in a foreign bank account without me knowing
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Reminderz: 4:25am On Oct 26, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Normally in school you are taught lessons before you write exams but in Life you write exams before you learn the hard lessons. Life no get manual. Most of us go through life without having a clue of what we are doing. We are all going to fail nobody dey perfect...
in school, sometimes you don't understand some particular topics and the examiner still expects you to pass his tests... remember, this is just you... some do understand the topics and all that's needed and they pass it.. the ones you don't understand, you ask questions and attend private lessons and tutorials till you finally learn to understand them... Search for the truth brother... and sure, no one is perfect...
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Xxxxtentacion2: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Reminderz:

in school, sometimes you don't understand some particular topics and the examiner still expects you to pass his tests... remember, this is just you... some do understand the topics and all that's needed and they pass it.. the ones you don't understand, you ask questions and attend private lessons and tutorials till you finally learn to understand them... Search for the truth brother... and sure, no one is perfect...
its a crazy world we live in... only a crazy creator would create such an upside down world... nobody knows the truth even your pastor is as confused and clueless as anybody.. anyway why write an exam when i can meet the exam officer pay him some cash and i get my marks no stress... btwn life has no carry over, repeat or second chances once you make a mistake you cant go back to change things..
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Tayorshd87: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
What if all what religion thought is are all lies and Jesus or rather muhammed never existed 🤔
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Tayorshd87: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
efficiencie:

satan did not give Eve the fruit. All satan did was to do some sharp Wharton-business-school level marketing and Eve with her own hands plucked the fruit, chop and clean mouth. If Eve had eaten the fruit without the marketing of satan and Adam didn't, Eve would have been punished severely but her nature would not have changed and neither her nor Adam would have had the fallen nature...but because Adam was simping, instead of standing his ground as a man, he plunged Eve, himself and the entire planet into a terrestrial one-chance!
What about when u get to heaven today only to discover all this are just fairy tale story 🤔
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Lucifyre: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lukepeter:
Another unintelligent response, this is very sad.

I literally lol'd when i read his response. Dude thought of a comeback and doubled down on the dumb take with something dumber.
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by FitCorper: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
What if the first god we should serve are our fathers and what if the Almighty God is somehow connected to our ancestors and forefathers? Life is really deep.
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Temiel(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
codedgalaxy:
whats fantasy ? Whats reality?
For all i know, we may as well be in a "stimulation".

Continue...
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Emotionss: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
codedgalaxy:
What if death was a gift ?

Underrated quote.

Only those spiritually awake can understand the deep and hidden meaning of this post.
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by Unbreakable26(f): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
What if everybody character is the same
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by ConfidentialDoc: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
codedgalaxy:
What if we had superpowers but dont know how to activate it?

We do have and you're absolutely right most of us are clueless on how to utilize them.
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by codedgalaxy: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
Onkoolos:
What if somone can smoke,.shayo and Bleep olosho inside paradise??
lol,that will be shocking.
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by codedgalaxy: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
comrades i was baned for no reason oo. Makes one wonder if nairaland has become part of the matrix hmm.
Re: What If's Of Life?(reality Check) by codedgalaxy: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Godsongang:
What if at the end of your hustle and you still don't make it in life and still die poor.
this is quite a worrisome thought bro, but i for one don't fancy amasing great wealth for my self anymore, the one drive that keeps me wanting to do more is, for the people i have behind me,that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Got Pregnant With Withdrawal Method / Abortion / How Will I Kno If She's Trully A 'v'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.