Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court (31859 Views)

Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu / Tinubu To Supreme Court: Obi's Appeal Is Entertainment, A Jamboree, Dismiss It / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by inoki247: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lol
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by ebony20: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
bb
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by atobs4real(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
Before nko?
They shall see the red eye of Tinubu now.
The man will have rest of mind now
They should just abscond after exposing our country in a bad manner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Diligence: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
This is why when people are PRAYING for Nigeria, heaven go dey say: "ARE THESE PEOPLE SERIOUS AT ALL"

Nigeria has officially welcomed: ILLEGALITY, DRUG TRAFFICKING, BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION, CRIMINALITY, FORGERY, UNCONSTITUTIONALITY, FRAUD, MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE.

And you know what? The world is keenly observing!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Vitally123: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
donphilopus:
The Supreme Court has dismissed Peter Obi's appeal.

Thanks for finally sinking Nigeria!! No wonder everywhere is deadly silent! But there's a Greater Judge who is no respecter of persons! Let nobody complain or come to beg for chop money oooo, e don set, e don red!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by DrMPH: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
donphilopus:
The Supreme Court has dismissed Peter Obi's appeal.

Did anyone notice how they summarily evaded making pronouncements on the drug issue (which they know is a settled law, courtesy of the current CJN?). Guess what, Inyang Okoro (JSC) said they're not writing judgement on it either. Lol, Nigeria is gone.

If you're still proud of Nigeria, your kids will disown you if they read about the atrocities the Nigerian state perpetrated against it's people in 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Adewale1603(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Everybody go and drink water and rest
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Image123(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Chai, Obiiiiiiii why did you do that? This appeal lacks merit.

God bless Justice Okoro.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by FashionCookie(f): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Otilo!
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Occurstaem(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
obi58:
it is not surprising.

our democracy is finished.
How did it finish when you have no evidence you won an election?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by atobs4real(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Gangster1ms:
I'm not surprised
Because the outcome didn't favor you and your family

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by PussyKing(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin grin

Hahaha I already knew they will dismiss all the appeals today na

Nothing new

Do you expect the corrupt judges to do better ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by cpu2006(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
OK
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by obi58: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Occurstaem:

How did it finish when you have no evidence you won an election?

what is this one saying?

Get thee behind me Satan!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Tareq1105: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
adioolayi:
This is the fastest I have seen..

After announcing appearances...the Justice just simply throw out his appeal cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bcoz it contained no merit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Larryndelaw: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
adioolayi:
This is the fastest I have seen..

After announcing appearances...the Justice just simply throw out his appeal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Within a minute. Obi and his marauders hope were dashed .
We will continue to press una neck till una receive sanity by fire by force

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by SmartyPants(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
obi58:
it is not surprising.

our democracy is finished.

Just because your side lost? You can do better.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by famology(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obingo my guy. The lord of lamba 🤣🤣

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by HitlerWasRight: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
Gangster1ms:
I'm not surprised

mutantis mutandis.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Larryndelaw: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
PussyKing:
grin grin

Hahaha I already knew they will dismiss all the appeals today na

Nothing new

Do you expect the corrupt judges to do better ?
Shame.no dey catch u. OR you want to do all.eyes on judiciary again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by occfx: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
BigDawsNet:
All this court ruling is a total waste of time...

The question should be, what is the way forward... how do we join hands together and fix the country?...

Every reasonable person knows even Obi knows but it's good to fulfill all righteousness. The main case is in front.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by HitlerWasRight: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
Diligence:
This is why when people are PRAYING for Nigeria, heaven go dey say: "ARE THESE PEOPLE SERIOUS AT ALL"

Nigeria has officially welcomed: ILLEGALITY, DRUG TRAFFICKING, BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION, CRIMINALITY, FORGERY, UNCONSTITUTIONALITY, FRAUD, MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE.

And you know what? The world is keenly observing!

mutantis mutandis.
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by IgOga(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
He nor even reach 120 seconds grin grin grin

Only those suffering delusion dey shout "stolen manhood" up and down

I pray Tinubu succeed and Nigeria thrives

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Emma1Oj(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
Peter Obi will get justice at COURT OF APPEAL.

Motion will be file by Monday.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Occurstaem(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
obi58:

what is this one saying?

Get thee behind me Satan!
No be juju be that?
Deep down within yourself, you already know that you have no evidence.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by gammarays(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
As predicted
We already know where the match will end

At least APC should continue wrecking Nigeria to shreds as Balablue boasted

We're already seeing poverty, lamentations and palliative banditry rising

Agbado master should continue and destroys whatever remains.

Anyone contesting for any political office should loot enough funds for bribing or sponsoring violence if bribe doesn't work. That's the proper structure.

Obedients and other sensible citizens should focus on making enough money for themselves and family. They can consider relocating to saner climes where things work. Nothing beats watching the Agbado republic go haywire in your comfort zone.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Nonny95: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
DrMPH:

Did anyone notice how they summarily evaded making pronouncements on the drug issue (which they know is a settled law, courtesy of the current CJN?). Guess what, Inyang Okoro (JSC) said they're not writing judgement on it either. Lol, Nigeria is gone.

If you're still proud of Nigeria, your kids will disown you if they read about the atrocities the Nigerian state perpetrated against it's people in 2023

Exactly my observation!!

They used technicality to squeeze Atiku's appeal on that particular matter. With he filed it through his replies.

But Obi's own was filed properly and they dismissed it entirely without reading any Judgment.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Epistasis(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obi ti lule pi!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by obi58: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
SmartyPants:

Just because your side lost? You can do better.

Is it a loss for me or for the whole Nigeria?

Abi you are also not feeling the impact of 1300/USD?

Olodo
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by DrMPH: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nonny95:

Exactly my observation

Lol. Very funny but sad.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) / Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) / Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.