Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court (31829 Views)

Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu / Tinubu To Supreme Court: Obi's Appeal Is Entertainment, A Jamboree, Dismiss It / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by richie240: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
2026 has been decided long before u and I were born!

He who sow Agbado must reap Agbado; he who sow wind must expect nothing less than whirlwind.
cool

nairalanda1:
No hope lost. I can see how 2026 would look in the light of recent findings..
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by obi58: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Gandrova:
You lack comprehension. Are we talking about economy or the election kid?

Olodo... Are they not centered on the same Nigeria we are currently experiencing serious pepper?
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Henry22(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
Judgementa1:
Jubilations across the country.

Yes o....and after the jubilation all of una go still buy fuel 900/liter and don't also forget that dollar is now 1350... grin

Let's all jubilate my brother grin cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by 8stargeneral: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
richie240:
'8star-rucruit" abi na wetin u call yasef again, do the needful Biko. Follow the footsteps of ifeajuna, Nzeogu and co.

Pls do it fast, I wan check something!
cool
i don't have time with a nincompoop
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Orinechi: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
obi58:

Will you have mouth to complain before after selling your birthright before? Is it until you trade in dollars that you will start going to the market?

Continue celebrating your doom.

DOOM DOOM DOOM!!!
Am celebrating my boom Pig.The person u are advocating for is not any better. I experienced his govt in Anambra. He was a complete failure. The only reason we are supporting him is cos he is our own not that he did anything special May be u are an Indomie generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Pascal9: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obi is the most foolish igbo politician

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Pascal9: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
discusant:
Wow. I SEE DUNCES AND DUMBOS HERE CELEBRATING TINUBU'S AFFIRMATION AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA BY HIS COURT APOINTED JUDGES.
Election was rigged - waived.
Abuja 25% matter -waived.
Tinubu certificate matter - waived.
Shettima double nomination matter - waived.
Only in Nigeria - Tinubu got free of everything.

The clouds are gathering. 1983.
nothing will happen loser

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Kay25(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obi kekerenke obi ti lule..Dem say he go win in supreme Court..ishh na even okoro deliver judgement just to tell u that baba no be ur mate master strategist..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by worksmart(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
During Buhari's tenure the opposition had a reasonable chance of victory at the election tribunal.

We are now in the Tinubu era where all 100% of the 7 Supreme court justices back president Tinubu.

Any other on-going election case that is at the tribunal , just know the winner has already been chosen by Tinubu even if they are not APC, they would have struck a deal with Tinubu to have been allowed to win.

Let us keep deluding ourselves that we are still in a democracy grin
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by jimcaddy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
How much were you paid to support Tinubu and the APC? I'd like to know
benuejosh:
Where is the person that said Obi will win today.? They didn't even read one line of the appeal. Just voooom! And they threw it away. Very disgracing and embarrassing. Haha...

Labourers can now go ahead with propagandas. We are ready for them.

Labourers have yet again Laboured in vain.

And for us the Batist, if you're asked why we're not celebrating, tell them we are not noise makers, that even before the election we were quiet and working quietly. We are the silent majority.

Tell them WE ARE NOT NOISE MAKERS. WE ARE NOT EMPTY BARRELS.
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
Yemmysworld91:

That his government college, Lagos thing is a huge scam and where did he get the external vendor that produced his Csu certificate since the original one was not collected.?

You are funny. grin
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by richie240: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
8stargeneral:
i don't have time with a nincompoop
Hehehehrhe....I know b4 say na d normal chestbeating nah.
grin grin
vvvvvv
8stargeneral:
They have completed their mission
All the enemies of this country will never go unpunished ...let watch out, if you win in court you can't win in God's eyes
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Dodada: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Peter Obi is a low IQ individual.
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Topshow2010(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kog45:
Are you God to say Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria,remember some said Tinubu will never be president…anybody can become Nigeria president.

The voice of the people is the voice of God....God judges d intents of man rather than d facade we human beings see .If the SE people don't change their stereotypical style of politicking....it wud be very very hard to clinch d presidency seat in d nearest future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Raf4: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
onuman:

You are having the type of country people like you deserve. A most primitive and dysfunctional country.
Problem is that others are roped into most dysfunctional one Nigeria with you now. Oyibo keeps the dysfunctional country one because of the economic interest of Oyibo. Your only line for now is that your kinsmen shall be in charge of cheap cash from crude oil in the next 4 to possibly, 8 years.

To enemies within like you, it's always dysfunctional country you see just because your candidate lost. Well, some of us are seeing opportunities here and there. Ask Indians and Chinese that are trooping in enmass.
As man thinketh so he is.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by ozo13(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
SyndyB:
Be careful of what you comment here. You may be happy about the outcome of the election and these court rulings but in near future it will hunt, that's if it has not started already.
grin
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by prickursense: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Rest now. Let us all build Nigeria together!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by richie240: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Shikena:
Some mumus here told us Peter Obi no dey lose petition.... we told them Anambra is just a tiny state out of 36 states and the FCT. He was operating at a lower league. Eyes don clear now.
Na wah for u o, look at how u disrespected 'tiny'.
As a matter of fact the whole of d 5 southeastern states put together are tinier than both oyo state and niger state.
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Cheryphb: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Only those that are not sure of their victories make tge loudest voice when it is adjudicated upon. The victory was sealed in February and had been well celebrated. Today victory is just formality. No need to loud it.
benuejosh:
Where is the person that said Obi will win today.? They didn't even read one line of the appeal. Just voooom! And they threw it away. Very disgracing and embarrassing. Haha...

Labourers can now go ahead with propagandas. We are ready for them.

Labourers have yet again Laboured in vain.

And for us the Batist, if you're asked why we're not celebrating, tell them we are not noise makers, that even before the election we were quiet and working quietly. We are the silent majority.

Tell them WE ARE NOT NOISE MAKERS. WE ARE NOT EMPTY BARRELS.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by richie240: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hope u are not inferring that a single man is richer than d whole of alaigbo 'billionaires' put together sha?

So what stops ndigbo 'billionaires' from 'influencing the appointment' of their own judges?

Shey u dey hear ursef sha?
cool
onuman:

Because this stage started to be set right from when Buhari sacked Justice Oghenhen and acted like a prosecutor against Justice Oghenhen. APC/Buhari/Tinubu conjoined and appointed loads of the judges to the senior courts.
Even during the presidential election campaign, Tinubu supporters openly bragged that Tinubu influenced the appointments of loads of the judges of the superior courts, therefore other presidential candidates were wasting time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by richie240: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
The die is already cast bro!
Any party supported by 'obidients' is just wasting it's time.

The only glimmer of hope for pdp or any party na to pretend like say den nor know 'obidients', or else, na own goal be that!

Nor ask me how I take know, Biko.
Use ur tongue to count ur teeth.
cool
OGHENAOGIE:
Why leave PDP that he could have become deputy to Atiku... Even in 2031 LP with Obi ll come third. Only PDP can defeat APC in president race
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by richie240: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Brilliant comment!
What is even special about Abuja that you must (like they claim) have 25% of vote in the city to win an election....nor be the same Nigerians dey live there.
And to think that you have educated illiterates (profs, lawyers and even SANs) arguing blindly (just bcus of tribal affiliations) was a sorry sight to behold.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by onuman: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
richie240:
Hope u are not inferring that a single man is richer than d whole of alaigbo 'billionaires' put together sha?

So what stops ndigbo 'billionaires' from 'influencing the appointment' of their own judges?

Shey u dey hear ursef sha?
cool

I will not be as stupid to put your Yoruba into a collection.

Tinubu founded APC with Buhari. Igbos opposed APC because of its Islamic leaning.

In 8 years, Tinubu and Buhari have inflicted you and rest of Nigeria with abject poverty no matter how many million Naira you have in your bank account.
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by richie240: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tori don change.
Na by mouth den dey 'influence appointment'? Nor be with money?

What were all the ndigbo 'billionaires' looking at so tey just an individual 'influenced the appointment' of all the supreme court justices, ehn?
grin

onuman:

I will not be as stupid to put your Yoruba into a collection.

Tinubu founded APC with Buhari. Igbos opposed APC because of its Islamic leaning.

In 8 years, Tinubu and Buhari have inflicted you and rest of Nigeria with abject poverty no matter how many million Naira you have in your bank account.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
richie240:
The die is already cast bro!
Any party supported by 'obidients' is just wasting it's time.

The only glimmer of hope for pdp or any party na to pretend like say den nor know 'obidients', or else, na own goal be that!

Nor ask me how I take know, Biko.
Use ur tongue to count ur teeth.
cool

a United PDP would have defeated APC easily.. APC losing katsina gombe yobe kaduna to PDP shows that... All Obi had to do was deputy to Atiku

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Larryndelaw: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
PussyKing:

Na you shame suppose dey catch na

Hunger go finish you and your family this time

Dey play
O boy if you need work. I get slot for for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Drsmartphilips: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tinubu should jail obi and Atiku,the unfortunate duo,igbos will cry till eternity, useless set of humans
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Max24: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
ruggedboych:
If you don get court case before in Nigeria, you will realized that it favors only the highest bidder means you must get better money to get justice in Nigeria. So I wasn't expecting anything
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02vNuu5VA56WNd7fB8KhGEWHopSQ7VkSQq1q8fnM5Xd2v47RrYZgk1VXAr2cobVMGVl&id=100012374645375
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Kingbuhari(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
abbey621:

Ask yourself how have you helped the Naira? Do you buy made in 9ja products? You dey blame government but most Nigerians are worse than government.

Stop buying that imported rice for 50k and eat local rice while saving at least 10k. Help the country to help you......Be a patriot!
to be honest with you. This clueless man is a blessing to me.. the good things that I don't live in Nigeria and my savings after expenses every month have never go below 4000 dollars since 7yrs I reside here .. now do the mathematics and calculate how much I will be saving in Naira.. other businesses and investment aside.. I was even angry the time I say naira to 1200 because I was expecting it to remain that way till month end..

U need to do the suffering alone dig the hard ground
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Kingbuhari(m): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Yemmysworld91:

I never said he was governing right. But let's give him time.
You people need to open your heart to the fact that Tinubu was not going to lose that election. It's just the fact
they promised alot.. criminals
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by abbey621(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kingbuhari:
to be honest with you. This clueless man is a blessing to me.. the good things that I don't live in Nigeria and my savings after expenses every month have never go below 4000 dollars since 7yrs I reside here .. now do the mathematics and calculate how much I will be saving in Naira.. other businesses and investment aside.. I was even angry the time I say naira to 1200 because I was expecting it to remain that way till month end..

U need to do the suffering alone dig the hard ground

Funny guy.....You earn in dollars yet dey lament exchange rate.....No be jujju be that? Calm down, we both dey America no need to laamba your guy, mr. 4,000 usd savings per month since you arrived America grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by pekisdgee(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wasting out money for court I don't understand... living in the crazy world

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

OBJ'S Men Pull Out Of PDP / WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari / Speaker House Of Rep Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Bola Tinubu - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.