Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court (31855 Views)

Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu / Tinubu To Supreme Court: Obi's Appeal Is Entertainment, A Jamboree, Dismiss It / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by richie240: 3:46am On Oct 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
a United PDP would have defeated APC easily.
Agreed, that was then. It would've worked.

As at now, an atiku-obi ticket (or atiku-emeka ticket) will be a big flop. Just as 'obidients' are the main backers of Atiku during the CSU saga, the main support Atiku will be left with will be obidients bcus the power brokers up north will whip up sentiments at the dangers of such a ticket and Atiku (just bcus of his choice of deputy) will be left stranded.
cool

APC losing katsina gombe yobe kaduna to PDP shows that... All Obi had to do was deputy to Atiku
The dynamics of politics doesn't (easily) work that way bruv. Those same northerners that voted Atiku in those states won't vote him if obi had deputized him.

The north and jagaban is waiting for such combo come 2027; na dt time una go know say the numbers wey come after six (6) plenty pass seven (7).
cool
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by hotwax: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2023
With what I am reading on this thread,I can conclude that Nigeria Isa hopeless country.

So people are still supporting APC with what is going on in the country.

Nigerians are really animals...they deserve to be treated as one.

And they are blaming people japaing.

If you no japa from this country...u r dvmb oo.
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by StreetFight: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2023
I know Muktar, I know Mustapha, I know Mumuni, I beg which one be Mutantis and mutandis wey Supreme Court called Peter Giringori Obituary? Shey Mutantis and Mutandis be him middle names ni? Abi the names na synonyms to MUMU?
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by StreetFight: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2023
Yemmysworld91:
The only way to get Tinubu out was through his certificates. However, Atiku abubakar wasn't smart enough on that. Conduct that election 100 times Tinubu will win. The political odds was just in favour of him.

I hope he governs well for the good of all

If Tinubu had not use his secret boys to trick Giringori Obituary away from PDP, then Atikulation Abubakar would have won easily because he will get North-East, North-Central, South-East, South-South, and share North-West with Tinubu. So Tinubu would have gotten only South West.

But because you can not outplay the gods, the god of Politics Emilokan Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu tricked Giringori Obituary away from PDP, and shared PDP votes into two. Atikulation Abubakar's greediness and Obi's naivety gave room for that.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by StreetFight: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2023
Diligence:
This is why when people are PRAYING for Nigeria, heaven go dey say: "ARE THESE PEOPLE SERIOUS AT ALL"

Nigeria has officially welcomed: ILLEGALITY, DRUG TRAFFICKING, BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION, CRIMINALITY, FORGERY, UNCONSTITUTIONALITY, FRAUD, MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE.

And you know what? The world is keenly observing!

Cry, weep, wail.

We cannot beat you mercilessly from Nigeria to US Courts and ask you not to cry like our mothers used to do, that will be animal cruelty. So cry, and weep very well
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2023
richie240:

Agreed, that was then. It would've worked.

As at now, an atiku-obi ticket (or atiku-emeka ticket) will be a big flop. Just as 'obidients' are the main backers of Atiku during the CSU saga, the main support Atiku will be left with will be obidients bcus the power brokers up north will whip up sentiments at the dangers of such a ticket and Atiku (just bcus of his choice of deputy) will be left stranded.
cool

The dynamics of politics doesn't (easily) work that way bruv. Those same northerners that voted Atiku in those states won't vote him if obi had deputized him.

The north and jagaban is waiting for such combo come 2027; na dt time una go know say the numbers wey come after six (6) plenty pass seven (7).
cool
Dynamics my ass.. APC is lucky obi Left PDP by now they should return to opposition... A united PDP 2027 has a good chance of defeating APC... Even tinubu knows he can't underate PDP and would pray they are divided com 2027...
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Larryndelaw: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2023
PussyKing:

Na you shame suppose dey catch na

Hunger go finish you and your family this time

Dey play
I will conveniently feed you znd your family
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Christistruth00: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2023
donphilopus:

Within a minute, everything was concluded.

Very funny. cheesy grin

Peter Obi had no Case
The Supreme Courts Judges saw that immediately
We told them but Obidients don't listen to reason
That 25% of Abuja or Nothing Case was absolutely nonsense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by DrMuzungu(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2023
Zombidients can now rest, new oga at the top has secured his presidential seat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Troops Intercept Maiduguri Bomber (photos) / Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera / Emulate Saraki – INEC Tells Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.