Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court (31861 Views)

Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu / Tinubu To Supreme Court: Obi's Appeal Is Entertainment, A Jamboree, Dismiss It / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Ingocof(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
donphilopus:
The Supreme Court has dismissed Peter Obi's appeal.

I have said it times and again that the most wicked people in the lives of Atiku and Obi are their lawyers, they know all these all along but they want to take their shares from the loots that both have been keeping for a time like this.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by goodness4ever(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Not surprised.

It was a tough case.

I wish President Tinubu the best of luck.

Above all, I pray 🙏 and wish Nigeria all the best.

Nigeria can still be great again.

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by lapintoz: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
To be honest, Obi was not expecting much aside the scam that with 25% in Abuja, he is the only one qualified to be President. But eye don clear now. All legal bills settled. Obidients mob can find something else to do till 2027 when we go again.

Oti lo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Benwallt(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
The judges didn't wanna waste their time on a stupid case brought about by a frustrated and stupid Pandora fraud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by muykem: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Peter Obi disappointed me. I thought he is smart and politically wise . He could have stopped the litigation after court appeal ruling and recognised Tinubu as president immediately.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by ppogba: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Occurstaem:
I'm ashamed of the appellants.
I know their lawyers won't speak the truth to them because of money. Both Atiku and Obi should have used their discretion.

They would rather prefer to be stupid than annoy their supporters hence the need to further the case.

Truth is, no matter who wins the election, SC cannot remove a sitting president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Juanmike(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
donphilopus:

Within a minute, everything was concluded.

Very funny. cheesy grin
We're you surprised?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Keegan: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
adioolayi:
This is the fastest I have seen..

After announcing appearances...the Justice just simply throw out his appeal cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obi is lightweight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Judolisco(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
adioolayi:

After announcing appearances...the Justice just simply throw out his appeal cheesy cheesy cheesy
as dem dey introduce themselves I jst dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Keegan: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
adioolayi:

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Orinechi: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
SyndyB:
Be careful of what you comment here. You may be happy about the outcome of the election and these court rulings but in near future it will hunt, that's if it has not started already.
Abeg shift

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by AntiChristian: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Why na?
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by lapintoz: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Oya collect your handkerchief.

Next......

Nonny95:
The Judges know what they did with Obi's petition.

Since the Atiku's 460k drug forfeiture appeal was filed through replies and not through the petition, the judges used technicality to squeeze that part of the appeal.

Obi's appeal on the drug issue was filed properly and I know they will dismiss it not to give it live or any interpretation for forfeiture.

Nigeria is a criminal state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by HitlerWasRight: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Benwallt:
The judges didn't wanna waste their time on a stupid case brought about by a frustrated and stupid Pandora fraud

Fastest supreme court ruling ever.

Obi and his lawyers just made history with the fastest dismissed case ruling .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by firearcher: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
At least this whole petition did not take years like it did before. That's an improvement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Chibuzoripob: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by HitlerWasRight: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nonny95:

Since the Atiku's 460k drug forfeiture appeal was filed through replies and not through the petition, the judges used technicality to squeeze that part of the appeal.

Obi's appeal on the drug issue was filed properly and I know they will dismiss it not to give it live or any interpretation for forfeiture.

Your tears go into my bucket .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by jrusky(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Great!!!

I told them the embarrassment they gave our judiciary by taken our internal political issues to US will hunt them down in Supreme Court brutally and it happened, God disgraced the two motherfuckers bitch...

You can't say me by face and expect to say thanks, who does that? Obi and Atiku can go back to US or China or North Korea court for help.

Bastards!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by hammerFC: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
THE DRAMA IN NIGERIA IS VERY GOOD THE WAY IT IS.

NEXT IS FBI FILES.

WE SEF NO WANT SUPREME COURT TO DISRUPT OUR FUN.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by 8stargeneral: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
They have completed their mission
All the enemies of this country will never go unpunished...let watch out, if you win in court you can't win in God's eyes
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Tonnyray: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
SyndyB:
Be careful of what you comment here. You may be happy about the outcome of the election and these court rulings but in near future it will hunt, that's if it has not started already.
Same way those wailing about the outcome of the election and court rulings should be careful what vitriolic comments they make here as it may also haunt them in the future.. immediate and remote.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Roboto11: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obi's case.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by GoodLife4live: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Diligence:
This is why when people are PRAYING for Nigeria, heaven go dey say: "ARE THESE PEOPLE SERIOUS AT ALL"

Nigeria has officially welcomed: ILLEGALITY, DRUG TRAFFICKING, BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION, CRIMINALITY, FORGERY, UNCONSTITUTIONALITY, FRAUD, MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE.

And you know what? The world is keenly observing!
Dem go carrt u soon.. after dis judgement u say no shit about your president... Their is no more case again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Obiedun(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
The fall of the headless mob

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by NMotorwerks: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
YES DADDY!
Sarsaproko:
Social media president ti lule grin

We must go to China and verify!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by lapintoz: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
For Biafra land....

Oya collect handkerchief....

obi58:
it is not surprising.

our democracy is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by AntiChristian: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nonny95:

If Nigeria is a criminal state then how do your parents cope with your folks in the criminal state?

They must also be criminals!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by femagj(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
donphilopus:
The Supreme Court has dismissed Peter Obi's appeal.

Up Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by SmartyPants(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
obi58:

Is it a loss for me or for the whole Nigeria?

Abi you are also not feeling the impact of 1300/USD?

Olodo

What does that have to do with democracy vis a vis a court judgment?

Rambling, meaningless points.

Go to school! Bye!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Orinechi: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
obi58:

what is this one saying?

Get thee behind me Satan!
Present ur evidence in court and argue it. Court does not decide case on emotions. Social media junkies by name Obedients were Obi's greatest problem

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by hammerFC: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
8stargeneral:
They have completed their mission
All the enemies of this country will never go unpunished...let watch out, if you win in court you can't win in God's eyes

TRUST ME, TINUBU HAS TO BE THEIR FOR FBI FILE TO LAND.

MORE COURT CASE WILL FOLLOW AND THE PROBLEMS AND DRAMA WILL CONTINUE TO PILE UP.

THAT IS A FANTASTIC PRESIDENCY, DONT YOU THINK.

WITH NAIRA HEADING TO 2000 DOLLARS, ME SEF WAS AFRIAD FOR OBI.
Re: Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court by Diligence: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
Guz: From 1960 to 2023, what HV prayers done for Nigeria?

A country where the leaders (of systems and institutions) are not ready, willing and serious about change...

A country where the people are not ready to pay the price to demand true change...

When China, Singapore, South Korea, UAE & Co, who were below or at the same level in all ramifications with Nigeria, HV all moved on with excellent standards of living for their systems, institutions and their citizens, Nigerians are still hawking prayers! Chai: with all these natural resources & even hardworking, efficacious human beings (Nigerians) who are excelling the world over, but not in Nigeria. Brain Drain continues.

True change begets JUSTICE, INTEGRITY, RULE OF LAW, LAW & ORDER, ACCOUNTABILITIES, REAL DIVIDENDS OF DEMOCRACY.

Nigeria indeed expired 1914 - 2014! Everyone: You're On Your Own! That REVOLUTION might just be the only way out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate / Tinubu, Bisi Akande Visit President Buhari - Photos / Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.