Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman (51087 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe / Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Fiscus105(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
kinkymax:

Will u shut up… u girls will always shout ‘love’ when things go wrong …she was in love yen yen yen…rubbish… u girls always have a low IQ…apart from free food and dick nothing Matters again… u can’t tel me that girl did not see any sign in that stupid guy…u girls have a way of always going the wrong way even when people are tellin u d way leads to nowhere…they will always leave responsible guys and follow useless ones .. when wahala happen u will hear ‘ she was in love’ lol… you guys better learn nw and keep using ur heads …love kill u there

Abi oooo, the evil and foolish guys who are like them on nairaland are also supporting them.

They would like their comments, not knowing they are pushing them to journey of no return like uniport girl.

Anyway, it's in DNA of woman to like sweet talk.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Zionmdde: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
OZIOGU1:

Honestly, since yesterday i have not been myself, i have two adorable daughters and two vibrant sons, i am just 36yrs in age, i may probably collapse if this happen to me (God forbid).

What i am saying is that sometimes, the ball still remians with the parents, i met my wife a virgin not by luck but by decipline, all attempt to lure her to my house prove abortive, na so i use different trick e no work, not until i marry her, she told me that her uncle who ytrained her coz she is an orphan told her that the safest place for her is his house, this man is a naval officer,,,as i no succed naso i take chill, finally when i propose to marry her i was ready to face the consequences, coz how i won marrry something wey i no test? but to the glory of God i was not dissapoited.

Note the following point
she is an orphan no make her waka about coz she was very poor
the uncle is not a senior naval man, so money self no dey to give her.
She said my daddy (The uncle) said the safest place for me on earth is my house, thats taking instruction.
Ladies of thsi generation should take thier personal safety and security serious, no be everthing them dey use catch cruise, i am a security expart i know all the technics this bad guys use.

All am saying is this, there is no guarantee that no matter what you do your daughters won't make some wrong choices

Let us not be insensitive to the parents that are in deep mourning. You are father put yourself in their shoes

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Komu1048(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid
Sometimes is good to just shut up

That girl is a father's love
A mother's baby girl
Someone's big sister Someone's junior sister
She was probably in love
I used to think maybe it's because the guy was rich, but looking at the guy's apartment, it looks like that of an average student

It's not a sin for girl to fall in love. In as much as she should have been more careful in getting to know what exactly the guy does for a living.

Even if we have the urge to blame the dead, let us remember that there are living souls who hold the girl dear to their hearts, who have been probably thrown into mourning

That idiot should shut up with his very dark soul

Typing this with a very broken heart

So kidnappers n rapist don’t have father or mother or love ones. Oga he is very right, society needs to let the young ones know that hard work pays.

R u telling me the girl doesn’t know his boyfriend is a yahoo boy? Has she not been enjoying the proceed from other people’s agony?

So because she is a daddy’s love she can go ahead n live her life on a fast lane.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
Amumaigwe:

But you ladies wilfully ignore the good ones and date bad ones and expect sympathy when the inevitable happens. Sympathy is now very expensive. It should never be wasted on foolish deeds.

Ladies don't date the good ones? Are you living in a cave or reality failed you? You don't see good guys getting married? Or the narrative must "narrate" to push your one sided mentality? Who exactly is asking for your sympathy? You, a mere moniker on a faceless forum you think your sympathy counts? Nobody needs sympathy from foolish people that can't reason farther than their crooked nose.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Zionmdde: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
Komu1048:

So kidnappers n rapist don’t have father or mother or love ones. Oga he is very right, society needs to let the young ones know that hard work pays.

R u telling me the girl doesn’t know his boyfriend is a yahoo boy? Has she not been enjoying the proceed from other people’s agony?

So because she is a daddy’s love she can go ahead n live her life on a fast lane.

Am talking as a father,

When you become a father to a girl or two, come back let's talk about the pains of losing a child irrespective of the circumstances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Fiscus105(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

The problem is, a lot of Nairalanders have been turned down by beautiful girls they want to date, and then later on they see the beauty dating a rich guy, and them thoughts start getting amgry.

They are projecting their feelings on the situation.

Many of such beautiful girls how did they end?

After 1, After 2. After.....

After becoming single mothers, they would now be begging the guys they turned down few years ago to be servicing them as side CHICKs.

Go to short time guest houses and see movies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by OZIOGU1: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:

All am saying is this, there is no guarantee that no matter what you do your daughters won't make some wrong choices

Let us not be insensitive to the parents that are in deep mourning. You are father put yourself in their shoes

Now will the she come back to life? the answer is no, lets be since, no matter how you caution here on NL, somebody is visiting a yahoo guy today, las las she will tell you na her destiny be that. our job as parents is tell the kids the consequences of their action, Life has no duplicate, she is gone, the parents are in pain, the guy can be forgiven one day by any government, life move on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Islamisformumu: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Thank you for these wise words. There are millions of girls and even married women doing similar and worse things all across the world, but nobody will ever know because they cover their tracks very codedly.

While living a life of pre marital sex is un Christian, it doesn't make any sense treating this tragedy as a manifestation of the law of karma because both of them were involved in the sinful deed.

Simply put, she didn't deserve to die a gruesome death just because of the poor choices she made in her very young life.

Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love
I used to think maybe it's because the guy was rich, but looking at the guy's apartment, it looks like that of an average student

It's not a sin for girl to fall in love. In as much as she should have been more careful in getting to know what exactly the guy does for a living.

Even if we have the urge to blame the dead, let us remember that there are living souls who hold the girl dear to their hearts, who have been probably thrown into mourning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Streetmovement(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The point is be very very careful in your doings, yes he's insensitive with his comment but what he said was not a lie so irrespective of how y'all feel about his comment also try to understand that life doesn't have a duplicate, whether the guy hold am stand or he no hold am stand is not an excuse for the banny to not have double checked on the nigga she was involved with, it's a pity she fell victim but the truth is if we keep repeating the same thing everytime obviously the same results will keep showing itself just like this one we have here.

Ladies y'all need to wise up and look pass material things or the word Love cuz truth be told love no go save you when shit hit the fan. As for the nigga make the law deal with am as dey deem fit.

May her soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Shorty11: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
This guy shouldn't have said this remember we are talking about a soul that gone for life. I have seen a police (Do) precisely in Ondo town back in 1998 who used his legal wife for money ritual purpose. His secret was wide opened when they visited his house during a riot that involves police and youth in Ondo then. So forget yahoo boys. Hilltop hotel in ife n'ko? is he a yahoo chief? Bible says hearts ❤️ of a man full of evils,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Shorty11: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
This guy shouldn't have said this remember we are talking about a soul that gone for life. I have seen a police (Dpo) precisely in Ondo town back in 1998 who used his legal wife for money ritual purpose. His secret was wide opened when they visited his house during a riot that involves police and youth in Ondo then. So forget yahoo boys. Hilltop hotel in ife n'ko? is he a yahoo chief? Bible says hearts ❤️ of a man full of evils,
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by freedomchild: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
Machinegun91:
Same here

How can you pity a pity ?
I dey tell you
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Zionmdde: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
OZIOGU1:

Now will the she come back to life? the answer is no, lets be since, no matter how you caution here on NL, somebody is visiting a yahoo guy today, las las she will tell you na her destiny be that. our job as parents is tell the kids the consequences of their action, Life has no duplicate, she is gone, the parents are in pain, the guy can be forgiven one day by any government, life move on.
She will not come back to death, but the way the issue is handled or the way people are being insensitive, the mother could also lose her life. Maybe then we will be satisfied
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Xkale1996(m): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love

keep quiet mumu
He said the right thing

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by misano(m): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love

Oga sharap the girl has no use on earth. She is a waste of space.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Streetmovement(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:

Nah you are the ignoramus here

In today's world a lot of student earn legal hundreds of thousands a month. There are a who lot of ways to earn mega cool cash as a student

Moreover I won't argue with someone who doesn't know that aside UNILAG, uniport students are the richest in terms of legal money. Only if u know how much most of them from oil producing communities earn in scholarships.

The day any of ur family member fall a victim of their wrong choices, I hope you will support these kind of things to be said of them even while you are in mourning

It's still not an excuse to not double check the nigga you're dating...many have been decieved by what you called scholarship and many have gone 6 feet by various lies too.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by iReddington: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Mikespecialone:

I swear , you said it all ..... No b crime to fall in love
"No be crime to fall in love" see ignorant mugu statement, you think say na love make the girl dey with the guy. Nigerian girl for that matter grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Neddstark: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
Every girl wants a handsome well-to-do boyfriend. She just met the wrong guy.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by epainos: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
While I agree with his message, I don't agree the choice of words used especially for the victim. No matter what has happened, he should have honored the dead. The girl is the victim and since she seems to be the loser here, I believe it is wrong to use such words.

Legit hustle pays at the end of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Jagabanarmy: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided very dark comment

Shey your brain dark join ni
The brain over dark oooo..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by walexbiz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love

This girl knows that he is a yahoo boy but yet she went on to date him and what do you expect. Don't even be surprise that those that you claimed loved her may even be aware that the killer is a yahoo boy and they might earned some goodies from the yahoo boy. Like my father would always say there is no shortcut to success and there is no gain without pain. This is a learning curve to all parent to always warn their ward to desist from following yahoo boys.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Zionmdde: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Streetmovement:

It's still not an excuse to not double check the nigga you're dating...many have been decieved by what you called scholarship and many have gone 6 feet by various lies too.

Am talking of uniport, I guess u don't know much about oil company scholarships that make some students live large plus their parents money

The girl made a stupid choice, buh she is only 20, and at that age most girls think foolishly including the daughter you will birth one day

Now we all should be insensitive to the family who are mourning their daughter because the little girl made a stupid choice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by etrange: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
tollyboy5:
Ladies can be very funny. Most especially those ones from poor home.

They're all damaged inside and see life as the survival of the fittest. This is the situation in ghettos mostly.

So i told one of my guy that we, that came from average family from same ghetto had to quickly wise up and start playing smart before these daughters of eve use person head grin .

When these ladies see money or sey your house tvsh they fall in love so quickly , in fact they'll love you more than your mother and sisters.

Since we know the format already play along and enjoy the moment while it last, all of us don dey damaged grin . After break up those that got pained and wont want to move on start with "Men are Scum" why jumping on another client (man).

But the character of these ladies don't warrant you killing your fellow human being.

A fellow man committed murder, you wrote a long comment on how bad ladies could be. A "son of Adam" killed a whole human being for money ritual and your response is to call out "these daughters of eve"? Do you see how wicked some of you are? You think that one sentence you made at the end automatically levels the ground? Who do you think you're deceiving with that? Seriously, aren't you guys ashamed of this shallow mindedness you exhibit on this forum? Why don't we have deep and independent thinkers on here anymore? All y'all do is say anything that makes you feel "among".

Pray tell, what can these "daughters of eve" possibly do or say that can equate murder? Yet you don't call out your fellow men but would rather focus on calling out women even when they're clearly the victim? You people say ladies get used for rituals cause they follow rich men. Now, this one went for a struggling young man and still got killed by him. For a couple of days it's been similar stories all over the internet. And your response is to call out "these daughters of even"?

You probably think comments like this make you appear more manly, but the truth is, it makes you look weak in the sight of real men. You don't have the courage to hold your fellow men accountable because you're so eager to belong. You'd rather keep calling out women all the time cause that's easy to do. Such toxic masculinity is a symptom of weakness.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Chetas81(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
DEMORALISATION SOCIETY WE LIVE, OUR PARENTS HAVE SERIOUS JOB DO, DATING AT EARLY AGE CAN BE DANGEROUS, MOST OF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT LOVE MEAN AND HOW YOU GUIDE YOURSELF IN DANGER ZONE
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by lexy2014: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Dodada:

He's using that girl's death to trend. Not cool. Not cool at all. He could have addressed the SAME issue without using her death. Remember, even the details of her relationship with the alleged killer are not fully known as of yet. Also, bear in mind that she has a father, a mother, siblings, relatives and friends that care for her. One has to learn how to show compassion at times like this. Verydarkman FAILED to do this which makes me question his values.

how is he using the girls death to trend? what exactly did he say that made u arrive at your conclusion? how did he not show compassion? is there any issue that VDM doesnt get involved in?

what are the details of her relationship with the alleged killer that are not fully known?

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Oracleee: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love

Dark soul? You folks are the ones speaking from two sides of your mouth here. You know how many victim of rituals due to the fact they follow men with questionable character and source of wealth? Still they will still follow. Them no wan learn. They want a guy driving a Benz. They didn't know na another girl e dey drive and one dey another girl go siddon inside them too. Oboy no iota of pity for this kinda people even the lead city girl until the world goes back to default. Most ladies are the reasons destiny of bright kids are trauncated once they go into scam and rituals, omoh what's even the next few generations going to be like. Death to ritualist and their apologist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Chetas81(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fiscus105:

Abi oooo, the evil and foolish guys like them on nairaland also supporting them, they will like their comments, not knowing they are pushing them to journey of no return like uniport girl.

Anyway, it's in DNA of woman to like sweet talk.
but the girl know the guy as yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by reddingtonblack: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
phorget:

You go explain taya no evidence!
If the girl get twin sister dem go use am join... Shebi dem wan dey form pablo babe abi.

who told you ritualist don't use boyz tew, gurlz are mostly used cos they are easy prey with the way Nigeria is going and people are desperately looking for money to get society acceptance even you and anyone in your family can endup in the ritualist den

Broke guyz are not any better or Responsible we are just pained, the fact that gurlz don't want us no mean say we go they rejoice over evil

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by PrinceEma: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:

You must advice as a parent. Work hard and pray God provide you with resources to take good care of them so they won't have any reason to mingle with these never do wells.

But if after all this she falls for them, the. Who go lost go lost.

I really dont know why you are yapping too much over this. You are indirectly making justifications for girls stupid choice of mates, hence pushing them further into a ditch since excuses have been made in advance.

I currently have a sis( our lastborn) who just finished NYSC and staying with me while taking a tech course. I make sure I make life comfortable for her cos I understands what's out there. I pay her allowances. All her gadgets (phones laptops etc etc) I get them for her once she ask for any. If she fall in the hands of this kind of guys, I will be very angry with her before feeling pity sef.

I drum it into her ear. .. and there is a new dude that travels to and fro London coming for her. I'm yet to capture what the guys business fully is...but she seems to be so interested in him.. maybe cos he is tall, athletic and has ear piercings. These are girls fantasies. I have made known my reservations and warned her that if the guy happens to be a scam, I will have no single pity for her. Though the guys is currently serious about marriage, but I still have my reservations.

I condemn yahoo and cultists in the strongest terms but I call the girls that roll.with them stupid because they see those traits. Unfortunately those are traits that urn women on the most. So everybody should save their tears.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:

Nah, not at all, I stayed in apartment more comfortable than that. A lot of uniport guys have different scholarships because of their state of origin.

Some students earn up to 1M per year in scholarships, based on their state of origin. Some of these students have their parents working in oil companies. Some students make honorable hundreds of thousands a month. And so on. So the room cannot be generalized as too comfortable for a student

Now let's talk about the living. The family mourning their daughter, when did we lose our humanity that we can't even respect those who have been thrown into deep mourning?

oh really? where did u get money live such a very comfortable lifestyle in school?

can u share pictures of this your room?

which different scholarships do they have?

are the scholarships for living lavishly?

even if their parents work in oil companies, is that the reason for the lavish lifestyle?

is it only uniport students that have parents working in oil companies?

which job do students do that makes u say that "Some students make honorable hundreds of thousands a month"?

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Aammee77: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:

Nah you are the ignoramus here

In today's world a lot of student earn legal hundreds of thousands a month. There are a who lot of ways to earn mega cool cash as a student

Moreover I won't argue with someone who doesn't know that aside UNILAG, uniport students are the richest in terms of legal money. Only if u know how much most of them from oil producing communities earn in scholarships.

The day any of ur family member fall a victim of their wrong choices, I hope you will support these kind of things to be said of them even while you are in mourning
I will even be the one saying those things
Ladies in my circle won't be victims because the were well trained.
That girl is just a teenager, at her age as a guy I never had sex she's already sleeping over. Now she is dead she left without the phones and wigs she's no longer the hottest and finest ever. Misplaced priorities
They should learn else the boys they brokeshame will keep putting them in bodybags.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Streetmovement(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:

Am talking of uniport, I guess u don't know much about oil company scholarships that make some students live large plus their parents money

The girl made a stupid choice, buh she is only 20, and at that age most girls think foolishly including the daughter you will birth one day

Now we all should be insensitive to the family who are mourning their daughter because the little girl made a stupid choice

I guess you didn't get my point, as for the uniport oil scholarship level I know about it, now what makes you think someone in that same school will not be claiming he's under scholarship and living big too like you said but he or she is still into shady Business. Reason am wella

If you now go believe wetin you hear from your nigga or babe all in the name of love without doing your necessary research, wetin you feel say go happen to you? Don't answer, your guess is as good as mine.

I no blame anybody, all I said is make una dey try dey careful in una doings, e get why....many people have escaped death and many have died along the way, the ones that escaped did that either by the grace of God or being vigilant and the ones that died...I do not need to say much.

How many pitys do we need to feel before we start being sensible, the society is not friendly and everybody's got a job to do, as much as you're walking around with a free mind don't go thinking the next man or woman is as free as you, If you're dating a gangsta, yahoo boy/ritualist or any bad man or woman you should be ready for the heat.

Wise up

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.