Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed (65504 Views)

My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking / Advise A Tech Bro On His Japa Plan / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Neyoohpompy(m): 5:34am On Oct 27, 2023
Buy usdt and never save in any shit domicilliary account. Buy usdt and save in a private walllet.
Wujio:
Buy dolar and save in your domiciliary account if you did this since you would have 4M.by now

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by finni(m): 5:40am On Oct 27, 2023
Can you hear yourself and the selfish business idea? You are part of the problem we are facing forex. You will save in dollar then come out here to abuse the government.

Don't worry, a policy is coming out soon that we make your dollarize saving useless.

Hezzyluv:

When dollar was #750, my elder sister called me that she had 17m from her property sold, that she is looking for business idea. If I had knew that Naira would be worthless in the coming months, I would have advice her to buy dollar with the money.

So I advise u to buy dollar now not with the whole money tho.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by 123papas(m): 5:41am On Oct 27, 2023
Just be careful. E no sure for anybody

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Sunmars: 5:45am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:

It's my cousin friend so it really not possible
Who told you it's not possible. See this one. You are really naive baby girl.

Brother dey dupe themselves. Pikin dey sell papa house

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by StreetFight: 5:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:
So Nigeria have finally happen to me, I thought if I save a little to the 5M I have, it would be able to leave this country by next year.

But right now, it is impossible, I saw on Twitter how a lady was begging money for flight ticket which was about 2.2M, just flight ticket o.

Months ago, a relative of mine told me someone is looking for a dependent and he will connect me to the person, he said the payment was 4M and I was not going to pay much after that and I will stay with the person in the UK before I settle on my own but I was forming big girl saying I will do my process by myself.

Now look, dollar have increased, the money is now worthless, anyway when there is life, there is hope.

Nairaland please help me think of a business to start with 2M, I can't just leave the money in the bank to keep on depreciating.

Thank you

This one is a useless illiterate. Someone is looking for a dependent. This is illegal and criminal, yet you are posting it on a public Forum. Let me tell you now before you are scammed. UK has banned dependents for Masters students. Only PhD students and skilled workers can bring in their dependents. I don't want any miscreant to come and start crying here that she has been scammed.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by nams77: 5:52am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:

I didn't get the money by working, I got it as a sort of inheritance, if I was earning very very high I might stay but I just wanted to leave the country
Let me advice you as a seasoned biz man

If you decide to invest, don't invest all the money at once. Use about 1M or at most, 1.5
M.
Start small and grow organically.

You see all the people talking about crypto and Forex trading etc? Avoid them.
Invest your money in what you can see and control

7 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Osanoghodua1: 5:53am On Oct 27, 2023
Stop saving in naira. Learn how to save in crypto stable coins. The fall of naira doesn't affect me, all my assets are in digital coins. The only mistake I made was not selling my land this year, my naira would have doubled.
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by therealMcCain: 5:53am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:

It's my cousin friend so it really not possible

I hope you are not naive. Even your cousin can dupe you.

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by aijobshunt: 5:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Data science is an interdisciplinary field that combines statistics, programming, and domain expertise to extract valuable insights from Data science jobs for freshers looking to enter this field should have a strong foundation in mathematics, statistics, and programming. Knowledge of programming languages like Python and R is often a prerequisite.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by hush15: 6:08am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:
So Nigeria have finally happen to me, I thought if I save a little to the 5M I have, it would be able to leave this country by next year.

But right now, it is impossible, I saw on Twitter how a lady was begging money for flight ticket which was about 2.2M, just flight ticket o.

Months ago, a relative of mine told me someone is looking for a dependent and he will connect me to the person, he said the payment was 4M and I was not going to pay much after that and I will stay with the person in the UK before I settle on my own but I was forming big girl saying I will do my process by myself.

Now look, dollar have increased, the money is now worthless, anyway when there is life, there is hope.

Nairaland please help me think of a business to start with 2M, I can't just leave the money in the bank to keep on depreciating.

Thank you

Just change the money to dollar or pound and keep... thank me later
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Princebizzie: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2023
DM me, all will be well. Cheers
Athena6:

Thank you
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by AntiTerrorist: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2023
gunners160:
But wait ooo, una get mind oo. You have 5million and you wan japa. Gosh, I can't have that kind of money and be thinking of running away rather I will expand on what gave me the money. Yes , Nigeria is bad but if you are millionaire, you go enjoy the country die....
Do you think it's all about money? You are shortsighted.
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by newoffer: 6:12am On Oct 27, 2023
Things that are easy to start . Don't rent shop. Get a good deal like a side gig thing
Reminderz:
you would have considered what your cousin said because to me it was the best even though it might seem expensive to you...

you'll stay with the person, learn the ropes till you stand on your feet.. also, you won't find much trouble finding a home and paying rents, taxes and all that... I hope you've learnt your lesson...

that aside, there are various business you can do with 2M, invest in food business, snacks, accessories, gadgets, a salon, POS and the likes... invest in things that are of less risks and big ROI
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by mdntiri(m): 6:12am On Oct 27, 2023
Map1:
Can you invest on food stuff?
Invest IN not on foodstuff
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by tosinhtml: 6:16am On Oct 27, 2023
sisisioge:
Na so them make millionaires thousandnaires o. 10million naira don dey less than 10k USD. Na only Gid go save us o.

I saw some of your posts about traveling, then imagine you actually didn’t travel when you did, you would have been regretting the decision to stay in Nigeria and be patriotic by now.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by penitential(m): 6:20am On Oct 27, 2023
The best business you can do, is to buy the dollar and keep it.

Athena6:

Thank you
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by remzytimer: 6:20am On Oct 27, 2023
Wujio:
Buy dolar and save in your domiciliary account if you did this since you would have 4M.by now

Everyone buying dolar to save, run domiciliary account, investing in dolar is killing naira and therefore. You are part of Nigeria Economy downfall You maybe thinking you are making profit but at the long run you are a looser and you will pay for it

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by EngrAbbey25: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2023
Chat me privately
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by CrownedPhoenix: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Invest some in forex trading and earn in dollars. I can trade for you and we share the profit 60% 40% monthly

Op if you do this, I will consider personally looking for you and flog you with a very good kpankere.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Exceed15: 6:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Baby pampers
Noodles
These sells like mad because of high demand. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Wujio:

I am investing a 3 M in Nigeria presently. Leave them alone they will never listen. They only see and think evil about Nigeria

LoL, your 3 million naira is less that 3000 dollar .

It can't even take you to some African countries, it's better you invest it in Nigeria.

Japa is not for you or the other guy.
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:31am On Oct 27, 2023
Wujio:

Op, don't listen to this guy, I was told by a bank guy who is very familiar with FX market that this is a very bad time to do this because it's now unpredictable and risky unlike before.
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Allisgud: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:

Thank you
like they say the best time to plant a tree is now,people who still have the complete fund to Japa this is also the better time,because by Dec this dollar fit reach 1500,so for person wey money no reach invest it in business
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by kalayiro: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:

Thank you
No one leaves, we are in this together, Lol
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by mindtricks: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2023
DavilPaul:
get a pc and learn data science

Sounds interesting, can you throw more light way to go about it?
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2023
Neyoohpompy:
Buy usdt and never save in any shit domicilliary account. Buy usdt and save in a private walllet.

This is fucking risky abeg, the value is not even stable to begin with.
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by zcee: 6:35am On Oct 27, 2023
speedy0420:
Get a good pc and. Go into IT
Or move to places like Cotonou where processing oversea travels are cheaper
Am about to go into that IT as advised by someone,
I think that's the easiest way to relocate
But I don't know how that IT works
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:36am On Oct 27, 2023
nams77:

Let me advice you as a seasoned biz man

If you decide to invest, don't invest all the money at once. Use about 1M or at most, 1.5
M.
Start small and grow organically.

You see all the people talking about crypto and Forex trading etc? Avoid them.
Invest your money in what you can see and control

Op, in all your taking, consider this person's advice.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by JOGICE(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:

Thank you

October 2024 dollar should be between 3k or 5k to 1$…convert 1m to dollars & place in your dom acct
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by huntax(m): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:

I was actually given this advice months ago when the dollar was 950 or so but my thought process was that the dollar might come down and I will lose money 😔 even now, I made the calculations

If I use 4M to buy dollar, that will be 3200 dollars and if dollar increases, say 2000 by this year ending or so, I would make an extra 2.4M but if dollar decreases I will lose a lot of money.

Nigeria is a very weird place, the dollar market is so unpredictable.
I am still thinking of it sha

With Tinubu at the helm, you have nothing to worry about. Nigeria will continue to spoil and dollar will continue to rise. So buy dollar now and don't be a wuss lol.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2023
speedy0420:
Get a good pc and. Go into IT
Or move to places like Cotonou where processing oversea travels are cheaper

Which course do you think is ok for someone that doesn't have a computer science or tech based degree?

I can't keep watching my PC(it has VRAM/dedicated graphics) to waste, I am fucking tayad and blaming myself why I bought it but I still believe it will be a very important instrument to me as time goes on.

I will be glad if you can suggest a viable one for me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.