Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed (65549 Views)

My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking / Advise A Tech Bro On His Japa Plan / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Famous25: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Invest in real estate!

Invest in dollars!

Find another country, UK•USA• Australia & Canada dahn cast

Finland or Dutch can make you, buh we don't realize this SMH 🤷🏾‍♂️🤲🏽

13 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by somehow: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Athena6:

I was actually given this advice months ago when the dollar was 950 or so but my thought process was that the dollar might come down and I will lose money 😔 even now, I made the calculations

If I use 4M to buy dollar, that will be 3200 dollars and if dollar increases, say 2000 by this year ending or so, I would make an extra 2.4M but if dollar decreases I will lose a lot of money.

Nigeria is a very weird place, the dollar market is so unpredictable.
I am still thinking of it sha

Has dollar ever come down since the past 20 years?

Wondering where your fear came from.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by somehow: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Invest some in forex trading and earn in dollars. I can trade for you and we share the profit 60% 40% monthly

Run from this

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Fugazy2023: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
somehow:

Run from this

Dey play.
Poverty mentality na him full NL.
I no kuku force am.
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by somehow: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Purvan(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Athena6:

This makes me laugh because I read news a lot and I see that there is a lot of cartels in Mexico and the county is worst than even Nigeria in tends of laws, the police are in the pocket of criminals.

Last month I even saw some tourist been kidnap in daylight, so to even think about traveling to Mexico, I rather just dash the money away

You must be joking, try day get facts right

Nothing is happening in Mexico , All those shi are propaganda bûllshit

I've been in Mexico and lived there for 7 years

You're going to enjoy life in Mexico more than anywhere else

Back in 90s Mexico you used to streets filled with dead bodies by cartel now it's you hardly see those because cartel are into hiding
Mexican feds are not joking nowadays

80% of Americans day go Mexico on regular , imagine you way be nigerian come day fear because of wetin you watch for film

Pic is Mexican president amidst a crowd
Can your president do this ?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Fugazy2023: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Run 🏃 🏃

Again I say

Run 🏃 🏃

Poverty mentality
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by somehow: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Dey play.
Poverty mentality na him full NL.
I no kuku force am.

Before you knew how to spell FX, I made millions from it.

Infact, I even employed 4 people trading for me in my company.

So I know how to spot desperate people pretending to be traders.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Purvan(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
Use that money spend on yourself

Upgrade your wardrobe and use it to look fine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Fugazy2023: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
somehow:

Before you knew how to spell FX, I made millions from it.

Infact, I even employed 4 people trading for me in my company.

So I know how to spot desperate people pretending to be traders.

Dey play... keep playing. Person wey no even sabi what is called FX.. lol

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by somehow: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Dey play... keep playing. Person wey no even sabi what is called FX.. lol

Ok, if it makes you feel good.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by LofP(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
Flights from Ghana are cheaper. If you really want to leave nothing will stop you.

16 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by okunwaye(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
gunners160:
But wait ooo, una get mind oo. You have 5million and you wan japa. Gosh, I can't have that kind of money and be thinking of running away rather I will expand on what gave me the money. Yes , Nigeria is bad but if you are millionaire, you go enjoy the country die....

na when kidnappers remember you, you go known say Nigeria is not for you grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by mactoni91(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
I saw the signs when dollar rose to N900 and quickly bought $6000 usdt.

1 best decision i took this year.

If the Devil likes it or not, i must leave this hell hole.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by SmartThief(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Check if you can use it to export oversea. You can buy red oil for example in very large quantity and export. You can easily get trusted buyers oversea. Just saying.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Tayorshd87: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
speedy0420:
Get a good pc and. Go into IT
Or move to places like Cotonou where processing oversea travels are cheaper

Which IT language can I go for I have a PC but looking for what to venture in

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by AfroBeatDiary: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Athena6:
So Nigeria have finally happen to me, I thought if I save a little to the 5M I have, it would be able to leave this country by next year.

But right now, it is impossible, I saw on Twitter how a lady was begging money for flight ticket which was about 2.2M, just flight ticket o.

Months ago, a relative of mine told me someone is looking for a dependent and he will connect me to the person, he said the payment was 4M and I was not going to pay much after that and I will stay with the person in the UK before I settle on my own but I was forming big girl saying I will do my process by myself.

Now look, dollar have increased, the money is now worthless, anyway when there is life, there is hope.

Nairaland please help me think of a business to start with 2M, I can't just leave the money in the bank to keep on depreciating.

Thank you

Come and partner with me in agriculture, here is my project presentation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFVPkRW3p2E, I currently need 4m to jump into operation but everywhere don flat o.

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by AfroBeatDiary: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
mactoni91:
I saw the signs when dollar rose to N900 and quickly bought $6000 usdt.

1 best decision i took this year.

If the Devil likes it or not, i must leave this hell hole.

I did too at 917, spent over 600 now on project

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by YoshihideSuga: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
gunners160:
But wait ooo, una get mind oo. You have 5million and you wan japa. Gosh, I can't have that kind of money and be thinking of running away rather I will expand on what gave me the money. Yes , Nigeria is bad but if you are millionaire, you go enjoy the country die....

Which means if you have 5M naira, sesame seeds don suffer for your hand inside Taraba state? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by lastkingsman: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Think of other destinations. 5 million can get you to Brazil or mexico if you are going to study but you will have to learn a new language. Be flexible and think outside the box

Before it's too late oh...
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
E-BOLA Tinubu

certificate forger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Morbeta11(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Athena6:
So Nigeria have finally happen to me, I thought if I save a little to the 5M I have, it would be able to leave this country by next year.

But right now, it is impossible, I saw on Twitter how a lady was begging money for flight ticket which was about 2.2M, just flight ticket o.

Months ago, a relative of mine told me someone is looking for a dependent and he will connect me to the person, he said the payment was 4M and I was not going to pay much after that and I will stay with the person in the UK before I settle on my own but I was forming big girl saying I will do my process by myself.

Now look, dollar have increased, the money is now worthless, anyway when there is life, there is hope.

Nairaland please help me think of a business to start with 2M, I can't just leave the money in the bank to keep on depreciating.

Thank you

Rush go buy good and verifiable land in Epe.....do land banking and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by OkCornel(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Very soon, Nigerians will sell their organs to eat or japa. Una never see anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by adesegun121(m): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Athena6:

Thank you

Iyanu masele don't worry
Just have the believe if UK na the one you will surely enter uk
At moment don't rush into any business or fall into nairaland scammer
All of us can't be entrepenuer

8 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by edunaragold(f): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Map1:
Can you invest on food stuff?
u have u invest in the food.🥰🧠

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by ipobarecriminals: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
sad
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Binhamid(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
RUN OOO😏

Fugazy2023:

Invest some in forex trading and earn in dollars. I can trade for you and we share the profit 60% 40% monthly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by westlius(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Athena6:

Thank you
lay Arsenal, spurs, and PSG with the 2 mill
ur money go reach u japa
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Map1:
Can you invest on food stuff?

2m is worthless in our foodstuffs business now, Rice is 50k
20 bags 1m
Beans 70 and 20 bags is 1.4m
Corn is 50k
20 bags is 1m
You have not paid for shop
You have not put other things in place like generator.
You better be confused like me now

14 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Think of other destinations. 5 million can get you to Brazil or mexico if you are going to study but you will have to learn a new language. Be flexible and think outside the box
How about Russia

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Fryx: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Athena6:

Thank you

Buy and hold USDT to stay in tune with inflation.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by imbless: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
gunners160:
Bro believe me, if you have 5m you will know that it's nothing, especially when you want to make investments but high USD go become a constraint, which better biz 5m fit buy?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / Passport: Nigerian Immigration Reacted To Widespread About The New Passport / Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.