Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed (65487 Views)

My Japa Plan For This Year Is Shaking / Advise A Tech Bro On His Japa Plan / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by airsaylongcome: 3:34am On Oct 27, 2023
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Oga na another angle you dey carry am go so o, you asked based off the money at hand and I don cap you like two countries wey the 5milla go carry.

Those countries wey you dey look down on sef, if them commot you then commot another person wey dey that country keep with your respective passports, I swear them go push you throway put for bush.. moreover I get niggas for those countries wey don enter bigger countries as we speak from that route.

The wahala be say una dey always want everything big, nothing wrong with wanting it big but when you no get big you no go strategize to get big?

Reason am well, no dey reason within your limit.

To do what in Turkey and Georgia? Georgia wey Russia go overrun when they feel like exercising their army? Or Turkey that is in the throes of inflation? Na wa

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by airsaylongcome: 3:39am On Oct 27, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
OP, take this advice... I'm currently doing a 1200$ job for a client on Upwork, when I convert the funds into Naira, I'm looking at close to 1.2 million.

Freelancing is bae. Na to use Geepay Africa to convert my money and pay it into my naira account.

Better go and open a domiciliary account. You are cheating yourself converting all your USD to NGN.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by airsaylongcome: 3:41am On Oct 27, 2023
sukkot:
Here is my advice. You say you are a woman right ? You didn't tell us your age but am guessing mid twenties. This my advice , get that your 2 million naira, take 1.5 million and go and put it in first bank fixed deposit. Just so you don't lose it through fluctuating forex cuz trust me a world war is coming through and at the end of it the dollar would be toilet paper and western economies would collapse.

The remaining 500k, just go back home with your parents and use that 500k conservatively to chop life and beautify yourself . While looking for courses you can do for free on YouTube and while actively dating and looking for a husband

Forget that japa thing oooo unless you are ready for a life of loneliness and no husband and working like a dog till you start looking wretched . Japa is not for single women oooo lol

Nothing wey person no go read

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by airsaylongcome: 3:43am On Oct 27, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

These are the resident demons on nairaland, we normally warn people about

As in! The guys said to open a Naira fixed deposit to hedge against FX fluctuations! Brazen lunacy

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:43am On Oct 27, 2023
gunners160:
But wait ooo, una get mind oo. You have 5million and you wan japa. Gosh, I can't have that kind of money and be thinking of running away rather I will expand on what gave me the money. Yes , Nigeria is bad but if you are millionaire, you go enjoy the country die....
Lol. How much is 5m? Dont look at now, look at the future.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by okerekingsley90: 3:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Wujio:

I can cite atleast 20 profitbale business in this economy

We are all ears please

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by airsaylongcome: 3:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Wujio:

I can cite atleast 20 profitbale business in this economy

Go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by airsaylongcome: 3:50am On Oct 27, 2023
Wujio:

It wont give the much profits as it used it. Dont save up in dollars now at all. A crash is imminent but we dont know when. Better convert your money to Naira and save in Naira. If you bought the Dollars at the rate of like 900-1000 Naira per unit, you may keep it. But a crash will come especially around the commencement of Dangotes refinery BUA refinery. We dont know when o. Be careful

Both refineries are not going to produce a litre of petrol until 2026 at the earliest. And neither of them have any bearing on the Dollar exchange rate.

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Wujio: 3:56am On Oct 27, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Go ahead.

Na so
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Wujio: 3:56am On Oct 27, 2023
okerekingsley90:

We are all ears please

Na so
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by NapoleonHill: 4:00am On Oct 27, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Lol...I just laugh in my mind when I see comments like that grin

These guys are not serious. They think IT is a get rich quick scheme. No one talks about the sacrifice that doesn't guarantee massive success like the beautiful stories they have read. Many have dropped out out of frustration and many still will.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by EnglishUsa: 4:27am On Oct 27, 2023
somehow:

Before you knew how to spell FX, I made millions from it.

Infact, I even employed 4 people trading for me in my company.

So I know how to spot desperate people pretending to be traders.
please bro teach me
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by wonlasewonimi: 4:31am On Oct 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Think of other destinations. 5 million can get you to Brazil or mexico if you are going to study but you will have to learn a new language. Be flexible and think outside the box

That Mexico is a good idea, he can just learn trade from Pablo's cousins
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Eagba(m): 4:32am On Oct 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You know absolutely nothing men. Anyway remain in Nigeria lol grin grin grin
I'm surprised you had retort about the mexico trip.
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by dbestuncle: 4:40am On Oct 27, 2023
Come to real estate. Although your money is not big enough but there is this product called Cashback.
How does it function.
You invest a particular amount to a real estate company and the complain signs an agreement with you.

Zylus
πŸ””πŸ’°πŸ˜ƒ HOT AND JUICY OCTOBER REAL ESTATE CASHBACK OFFER

Real estate guarantees the type of wealth generation you seek and this is the time of the year to take advantage of this.πŸ””πŸ˜ƒ

With Real Estate Cashback, you can buy real estate as an investment that is purchase SQM of land, hold for 12months and resell for profits.

This October, you have the opportunity to enjoy *32% ROI* on our *REAL ESTATE CASHBACK PRODUCT*

See sample belowπŸ’ƒπŸ‘‡

*Buy at N500,000 and get dividend of N660,000 after 12months*

*Buy at N2,000,000 and get dividend of 2,640,000 after 12months*

*Buy N10,000,000 and get dividend of N13,200,000 after 12months*

*Buy at N50,000,000 and get dividend of N66,000,000 after 12months*

*Buy at N80,000,000 and get dividend of N105,600,000 after 12months*

*Buy at N100,000,000 and get dividend of N132,000,000 after 12months*

*You can start right now with a minimum is N500,000 and earn 32% dividend after 12months*

*Please check the Dividend table for more.*

To get started, visit http:///realestatecashback

*This offer is valid from 1st Oct - 31st Oct, 2023.*

T & C Applies

Do your research, the Company name is ZYLUS GROUP INTERNATIONAL
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by bluefilm: 4:41am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:
So Nigeria have finally happen to me, I thought if I save a little to the 5M I have, it would be able to leave this country by next year.

But right now, it is impossible, I saw on Twitter how a lady was begging money for flight ticket which was about 2.2M, just flight ticket o.

Months ago, a relative of mine told me someone is looking for a dependent and he will connect me to the person, he said the payment was 4M and I was not going to pay much after that and I will stay with the person in the UK before I settle on my own but I was forming big girl saying I will do my process by myself.

Now look, dollar have increased, the money is now worthless, anyway when there is life, there is hope.

Nairaland please help me think of a business to start with 2M, I can't just leave the money in the bank to keep on depreciating.

Thank you

Did you vote wisely?

If you did, then accept my heartfelt sympathy.

But if you didn't, welcome to HELL
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by PoliteActivist: 4:59am On Oct 27, 2023
Hohaiiiode:
move the video to 0.44 seconds and start listening. Mexico is bordered with USA as you know . Is a pass for many immigrants from all over south and Central America. Mexicans included too no doubt. But over all, Mexico is a better country compared to Nigeria . There is no single parameter that Nigeria is in par with Mexico.

No single parameter? How about languages? Nigeria has 532, how many does Mexico have?
Also why didn't all those people stop in Mexico. Why risk their lived to get into US??
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Enemyofpeace: 5:00am On Oct 27, 2023
Bring the 4 million naira, let me help you to increase it to 40 million naira grin grin grin
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by hardcore007: 5:12am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:

This makes me laugh because I read news a lot and I see that there is a lot of cartels in Mexico and the county is worst than even Nigeria in tends of laws, the police are in the pocket of criminals.

Last month I even saw some tourist been kidnap in daylight, so to even think about traveling to Mexico, I rather just dash the money away

God bless you for being this smart.
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Fugazy2023: 5:13am On Oct 27, 2023
denitro:

She better say goodbye to the money then.. Forex trading ke!!!! Where 99% of traders lose all their money.

Actually 95% of traders lose all there money. Why? They did not get education on it, they are greedy, they trade with get rich quick mentality and they are not disciplined. I traded from monday to friday consistently for good one year and lost over 5 million naira. But guess what? That's past tense. Forex is not for everyone though, it's only for the strong minds. I can't quantify the pains I went through but light at the end of the tunnel? Yes for me. Is it worth it? Yes for me.
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by CaptainFM1: 5:14am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:
So Nigeria have finally happen to me, I thought if I save a little to the 5M I have, it would be able to leave this country by next year.

But right now, it is impossible, I saw on Twitter how a lady was begging money for flight ticket which was about 2.2M, just flight ticket o.

Months ago, a relative of mine told me someone is looking for a dependent and he will connect me to the person, he said the payment was 4M and I was not going to pay much after that and I will stay with the person in the UK before I settle on my own but I was forming big girl saying I will do my process by myself.

Now look, dollar have increased, the money is now worthless, anyway when there is life, there is hope.

Nairaland please help me think of a business to start with 2M, I can't just leave the money in the bank to keep on depreciating.

Thank you

I hate the idea of Japa, but I can't advice you not to.
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Oju4190: 5:14am On Oct 27, 2023
Middle of next year a dollar will equal to #3000

By December next year dollar will equal to #5000

Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Fugazy2023: 5:15am On Oct 27, 2023
osazsky:
devil

Lol... Ignorance will always Limited people like you.
Most of you have gamble mentality and as such can never make it in life in forex
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Fugazy2023: 5:17am On Oct 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
op Abeg no listen to this guy ooo

Forex don cast ooo, this guy just wan use your money do trial n error

Lol... I'm not forcing the guy/girl. It's a choice.
You have one life to live and what you chose to do with your life is entirely your business
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Map1(m): 5:20am On Oct 27, 2023
emekajacobogbon:

2m is worthless in our foodstuffs business now, Rice is 50k
20 bags 1m
Beans 70 and 20 bags is 1.4m
Corn is 50k
20 bags is 1m
You have not paid for shop
You have not put other things in place like generator.
You better be confused like me now
so as a starter,20bag of rice,20 bag of corn,20 bag of beans is what you are starting with? don't be confused some of the shops you see with so many goods are stocked on credit,I wouldn't say much but if someone can have a job to raised 5m it shows it has a better job at hand.good luck

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by IamHonourable1: 5:20am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:

I was actually given this advice months ago when the dollar was 950 or so but my thought process was that the dollar might come down and I will lose money πŸ˜” even now, I made the calculations

If I use 4M to buy dollar, that will be 3200 dollars and if dollar increases, say 2000 by this year ending or so, I would make an extra 2.4M but if dollar decreases I will lose a lot of money.

Nigeria is a very weird place, the dollar market is so unpredictable.
I am still thinking of it sha
Have you ever witnessed price of anything that goes up come down in Nigeria?
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Map1(m): 5:23am On Oct 27, 2023
edunaragold:
u have u invest in the food.πŸ₯°πŸ§ 
I av not sir
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by maasoap(m): 5:25am On Oct 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You know absolutely nothing men. Anyway remain in Nigeria lol grin grin grin

When you put it like that, You made it look staying in Nigeria is wrong decision. Not all the over 200 million population will japa

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Generalgoshen: 5:27am On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=Athena6 post=126630234]So Nigeria have finally happen to me, I thought if I save a little to the 5M I have, it would be able to leave this country by next year.

Nairaland please help me think of a business to start with 2M, I can't just leave the money in the bank to keep on

I have an idea that can fetch you 5million
By next year second quarter
All you have to spend is 500k
Sit back and relax till next year for the fruits of your investment
I'm open to any other investors
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by tabaralph: 5:27am On Oct 27, 2023
Athena6:

Thank you
Buy dollars and keep it, dollar will hit 2000+ before the end of this year…
Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by tabaralph: 5:31am On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=Generalgoshen post=126637623][/quote]
Run oooo…. Any idea that you can’t possibly discuss in the open forum for scrutiny are you sure no be BEEKAMKRAMP MMM you wan introduce so?

1 Like

Re: My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed by Estichuxs(f): 5:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Run from this πŸƒ πŸƒ

Again I say,

Run..!πŸƒ πŸƒ

Better run

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Cotonou, Benin Republic / 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.