Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism (21149 Views)

Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) / Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month / Robert Clarke: Death Sentence Won’t Stop Corruption, It’s In Blood Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by od4life(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2023
emkz:
They spent time on social media.

Throughout the trial, Labour Party and PDP lawyers were discussing the matter on social media and mainstream media. We did not hear any of Tinubu or APC's lawyers speaking.

Labour Party filed a case and started making noise on social media instead of gathering evidence and arguing their petitions diligently at the tribunal. The tribunal was not sitting on social media.

Atiku went on a fishing expedition to Chicago State University when he realized he would lose at the tribunal. Instead of informing the tribunal he had new evidence, he kept fooling himself. When he got a depositon, he was excited and granted a press conference. He forgot to get the deposition notarized, stamped or even filed in the US District Court to give it a legal backing. He also forgot to amend his appeal and threw in evidence.

Did he ask the court to do anything with it?

Atiku, if you are reading, AVOID THE FOLLOWING PERSONS IMMEDIATELY:

(1) Dele Momodu; he misled you to grant World Press Conference and tweet nonsense without thinking.

(2) Timi Frank: he lied that Tinubu did not attend CSU and you ran with it a year later and ended up making a fool of yourself.

(3) Phrank Shaibu: he is a hungry media hypeman who only worked harder after you lost election.

(4) Daniel Bwala: he is confused.

(5) Don Pedro Obaseki: he was your head of research and should have advised you properly. He said Nigerians would have heart attacks if they disovered what Tinubu was hiding. He based his research on voodoo and pseudo-science. Fire him and AVOID HIM.

(6) David Hundeyin: he is an unethical journalist and a journalist for hire. He built stories on conspiracies appealing only to headless people. You ran with it and he messed you up.

(7) Nduka Obaigbena: he is a businessman and was alleged to have taken funds belonging to his colleagues sometime in 2014. He returned some of the funds though. He was also banned from holding office in any company in the UK for financial misconduct. As an alleged media veteran, he ought to have advised you on the best way to use the media. Those press conferences broadcasted live by Arise News were not necessary. The time should have been spent gathering much needed evidence and filing them properly.

(8 ) Paul Ibe: we never heard his voice until after you lost election. He doesnt believe in you.

(9) Dino Melaye: honourable mention.

(10) Ifeanyi Okowa: since you lost, he abandoned you.

(11) Peter Obi: he is an ingrate who cost you the election.

Atiku, your truest friend in this game is Senator Ben Obi. Hold him tight.

Brilliant write up.

3 Likes

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by showwiggy: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2023
Nigeria does not have the leverage of waiting such a long time its now or never..

Mumu comment
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by CaptainFM1: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2023
aswani:

You cannot vote for your candidate in an election, they lose, then want to go your separate ways after.

Anyway thank your Owelle of Onitsha for fighting against the secession clause.

It's funny how you think I'm an Igbo. What you should be analytical about is, if some of us Yoruba didn't vote against APC, there's no way LP would have won Lagos in the Presidential election. And that's a fact!

I'm a Yoruba, and I'm damn sure you do know not all Yoruba support APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Mvnster: 9:16am On Oct 27, 2023
udemzyudex:

Are you trying to say that the electoral act as ammended in 2022 was a scam?
The electoral act leaves inec with the right to transmit result as it deems necessary due to factors like network/system malfuntion. That is what common sense should tell you, just like the fct 25% thing.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Mvnster: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2023
emkz:

Throughout the trial, Labour Party and PDP lawyers were discussing the matter on social media and mainstream media. We did not hear any of Tinubu or APC's lawyers speaking.

Labour Party filed a case and started making noise on social media instead of gathering evidence and arguing their petitions diligently at the tribunal. The tribunal was not sitting on social media.

Atiku went on a fishing expedition to Chicago State University when he realized he would lose at the tribunal. Instead of informing the tribunal he had new evidence, he kept fooling himself. When he got a depositon, he was excited and granted a press conference. He forgot to get the deposition notarized, stamped or even filed in the US District Court to give it a legal backing. He also forgot to amend his appeal and threw in evidence.

(1) Dele Momodu; he misled you to grant World Press Conference and tweet nonsense without thinking.

(2) Timi Frank: he lied that Tinubu did not attend CSU and you ran with it a year later and ended up making a fool of yourself.

(3) Phrank Shaibu: he is a hungry media hypeman who only worked harder after you lost election.

(5) Don Pedro Obaseki: he was your head of research and should have advised you properly. He said Nigerians would have heart attacks if they disovered what Tinubu was hiding. He based his research on voodoo and pseudo-science. Fire him and AVOID HIM.

(6) David Hundeyin: he is an unethical journalist and a journalist for hire. He built stories on conspiracies appealing only to headless people. You ran with it and he messed you up.

(7) Nduka Obaigbena: he is a businessman and was alleged to have taken funds belonging to his colleagues sometime in 2014. He returned some of the funds though. He was also banned from holding office in any company in the UK for financial misconduct. As an alleged media veteran, he ought to have advised you on the best way to use the media. Those press conferences broadcasted live by Arise News were not necessary. The time should have been spent gathering much needed evidence and filing them properly.

(8 ) Paul Ibe: we never heard his voice until after you lost election. He doesnt believe in you.

That pomo lip ifeanyi okowa should vomit the billions he stole from delta state coffers before we move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by phemray(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
. Nigeria does not have the leverage of waiting such a long time its now or never..

But Nigeria waited for a longer time b4 they finally got it right and elected the best president for the first time.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Successlane: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“I am not blaming the lawyers; that is the last thing I would do, but I am sorry to say that the lawyers, with due respect to them, should have done a better job in this regard.

Sir, blame them. It's their job and they fell short of giving excellent service to their clients. I guess the Supreme Court Judges knew their clients legal fees would keep mounting if the case drags longer so used their wisdom to stop those lawyers from further billing Mr Obi and Alhaji Atiku by not spending more than 3 working days on the appeal. It was no brainer that the SC rescued Mr Obi and Alhaji Atiku.

The mediocrity of the legal representation of both petitioners stinks to high heavens and gives an idea of how mediocrity would have been the order of the day if these petitioners could assemble this kind of mediocre legal team.

Haba!In one fell swoop they sank from being sore losers to mediocre sore losers. That of Alhaji Atiku shocked me more because I believe that someone who had wasted millions in USD for the failed CSU case can hire and pay the services of quality legal team unlike Mr Obi who no dey give shishi and can go for pro bono or cheap legal service providers.

I was the first to state here that, after I read the judgement of the brilliantly meticulous Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, I knew it's a death knell to the petition and I do not think that the Supreme Court will spend more than 3 working days to throw out the appeal of both Mr Obi and Alhaji Atiku.

Here, a very Senior Legal practitioner is confirming what everyone saw. It was the lowest I have ever seen of a Presidential petition.

If I were Mr Obi and Alhaji Atiku, I will demand for a refund of my professional fees and/or report them to NBA Ethics and Disciplinary Committee and the Federal Consumer Protection Commission. Check my signature for free stuffs!

You too bad !!!

1 Like

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by udemzyudex(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2023
Mvnster:

The electoral act leaves inec with the right to transmit result as it deems necessary due to factors like network/system malfuntion. That is what common sense should tell you, just like the fct 25% thing.

Then it's a scam.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by ogbonti: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2023
Oga Robert Clarke - good morning Sir

yea Obi and Atiku’s lawyers are bricklayers

they are very stupid people and we have

accepted their stupidity and congratulations

to President Tinubu - please tell him the clock

starts now - no more litigation- he is now

the President - he should not blame Obi

and Atiku. by 2027 like he blamed Buhari o

election petition is over - let him start his

work now - we are waiting - people are

hungry - thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by stuffs2002: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2023
Lawyers have got to make a living

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Tom1960: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2023
PDP and LP lawyers were just trying to cash out. That's all! They knew from the beginning that they had a bad case .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by highoctane: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2023
When ones lawyer keep saying , I will win this or that case.

We will fight for it

It is your right.

Please ask him for your left of the case, if he have won any similar case in court.

1 Like

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Swiftgrp: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“I am not blaming the lawyers; that is the last thing I would do, but I am sorry to say that the lawyers, with due respect to them, should have done a better job in this regard.

Sir, blame them. It's their job and they fell short of giving excellent service to their clients. I guess the Supreme Court Judges knew their clients legal fees would keep mounting if the case drags longer so used their wisdom to stop those lawyers from further billing Mr Obi and Alhaji Atiku by not spending more than 3 working days on the appeal. It was no brainer that the SC rescued Mr Obi and Alhaji Atiku.

The mediocrity of the legal representation of both petitioners stinks to high heavens and gives an idea of how mediocrity would have been the order of the day if these petitioners could assemble this kind of mediocre legal team.

Haba!In one fell swoop they sank from being sore losers to mediocre sore losers. That of Alhaji Atiku shocked me more because I believe that someone who had wasted millions in USD for the failed CSU case can hire and pay the services of quality legal team unlike Mr Obi who no dey give shishi and can go for pro bono or cheap legal service providers.

I was the first to state here that, after I read the judgement of the brilliantly meticulous Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, I knew it's a death knell to the petition and I do not think that the Supreme Court will spend more than 3 working days to throw out the appeal of both Mr Obi and Alhaji Atiku.

Here, a very Senior Legal practitioner is confirming what everyone saw. It was the lowest I have ever seen of a Presidential petition.

If I were Mr Obi and Alhaji Atiku, I will demand for a refund of the professional fees I paid them and/or report them to NBA Ethics and Disciplinary Committee and the Federal Consumer Protection Commission. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Those lawyers wanted to make quick money from Atiku and Obi. It was a good way for them to join the nouveau riche and millionaire league. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by aswani(m): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2023
CaptainFM1:

It's funny how you think I'm an Igbo. What you should be analytical about is, if some of us Yoruba didn't vote against APC, there's no way LP would have won Lagos in the Presidential election. And that's a fact!

I'm a Yoruba, and I'm damn sure you do know not all Yoruba support APC.

I just had a quick look at your posting history and let's just say "if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck then it must be a DUCK!"

1 Like

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by stuffs2002: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2023
Swiftgrp:

Those lawyers wanted to make quick money from Atiku and Obi. It was a good way for them to join the nouveau riche and millionaire league. grin

And they did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by mycar: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2023
AntiChristian:

We are not doomed!

Maybe you and your family members only sha!
Go and find solution to the horn that is sprouting out of your empty black forehead first.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Okoroawusa: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2023
emkz:

Wow! This your post is supposed to be framed. It is very apt

1 Like

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by AntiChristian: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2023
mycar:

Go and find solution to the horn that is sprouting out of your empty black forehead first.

Go home and look for the horn.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Gajagojo: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2023
Gajagojo:
So the erection was very painful for many Eboes who find it hard to swallow

Any time they hear "President Bola Tinubu" they are in Sifia pains and agony
I wish they soonest recover from painful erection
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by mycar: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2023
aswani:

IREV wasn't used before these past elections and we have been okay as a country electing people without it.

Why has it suddenly become a democracy killer because it was available and not used?

Even if IREV results were admissible, blurred results as presented by Peter Obi's lawyers cannot be used to determine anything especially when clear hard copies of the images are available.
but unfortunately, the bolded part were not made available, if they had the clear copy, what stops them from uploading them since they are the same people that uploaded the blurred copies and yes, it is easy to accept a claim when the truth is not known but the most painful aspect of life is when you know the truth and been forced to accept a lie.
my prayer is for each and everyone of us that support injustice to be met with an equal measure.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by mycar: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2023
Yemmysworld91:

Are you aware that Tinubu won even on the irev?
then the election should have been inconclusive because the number of blurred images were enough to upturn the result
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by wittywriter: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2023
Babangidapikin:
They choose to take their clients on a emotional goose chase.
Kindly brief me on your request...
Babangidapikin:

Just wanna learn from the guru
What niche of learning interest?.
Babangidapikin:

Quote me with your email or digits then delete after 3mins of quoting...you'll be reached.

Wittyness.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by CaptainFM1: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2023
aswani:

I just had a quick look at your posting history and let's just say "if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck then it must be a DUCK!"

I indeed waddle like a duck. I'm not from Mkpurummiri. The FM in my ID already gave my name out, I guess.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Babangidapikin: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2023
wittywriter:

Kindly brief me on your request...

Wittyness.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by BJanta: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
. Nigeria does not have the leverage of waiting such a long time its now or never..

You can do your worst then.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by aswani(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2023
mycar:

but unfortunately, the bolded part were not made available, if they had the clear copy, what stops them from uploading them since they are the same people that uploaded the blurred copies and yes

Those copies are available because Peter Obi's lawyers were made aware that all they had to do was pay for them. They knew those copies wouldn't give them the information they wanted as they would show they lost so decided to complain about blurred copies on IREV instead.

In fact you yourself can go to INEC and buy the paper copies of you wish.

They were uploaded but not surprisingly some of the polling officers did a poor job of taking the picture that they uploaded. That is down to training and thankfully the paper copies are there to use.

1 Like

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by BJanta: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2023
I have said it several times that there's no Ibo lawyer that can win a legal battle of such magnitude. I don't know what is wrong, they are never thorough. They have a penchant for leaving their legal assignments to dwell in press rooms pursuing cfass pettiness .
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Mvnster: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
udemzyudex:

Then it's a scam.
No its not, lp/pdp just didnt do their home work properly.

1 Like

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by walezy14(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
lets move on ...
the focus should be can Tinubu deliver good gorvenance to Nigerians
From Tinubu's performance so far i am rating him 2/10
Rating a government that has just spent less than half of his tenure 2/10 is absurd and a crime committed to humanity.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Vision101(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
@8stargeneral
Even if they display heaven and earth professionalism Nigerian court will still say it lack merit

I fear who no fear Nigeria court

It only favour the highest bidder's.

@me
If there was utmost display of professionalism and there happened to be miscarriage of justice it will be very glaring to discerning persons. In this case the submissions were just hollow on points of law. One of the judges was just teaching them what they should have done.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by mycar: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
aswani:

Those copies are available because Peter Obi's lawyers were made aware that all they had to do was pay for them. They knew those copies wouldn't give them the information they wanted as they would show they lost so decided to complain about blurred copies on IREV instead.

In fact you yourself can go to INEC and buy the paper copies of you wish.

They were uploaded but not surprisingly some of the polling officers did a poor job of taking the picture that they uploaded. That is down to training and thankfully the paper copies are there to use.

It is disgusting to see people defend that scam of election.
What I witnessed myself. I only voted in the last election because INEC assured us of the transparency and credibility.
Anyways, game on.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by 8stargeneral: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Vision101:
@8stargeneral
Even if they display heaven and earth professionalism Nigerian court will still say it lack merit

I fear who no fear Nigeria court

It only favour the highest bidder's.

@me
If there was utmost display of professionalism and there happened to be miscarriage of justice it will be very glaring to discerning persons. In this case the submissions were just hollow on points of law. One of the judges was just teaching them what they should have done.
And what do you think they should have done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Musa Uba, Buhari’s Adc’s Father-in-law / The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga / Muslim Council Calls For Sack Of Taraba SSG Over Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.