Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism (21190 Views)

Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) / Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month / Robert Clarke: Death Sentence Won’t Stop Corruption, It’s In Blood Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Dodada: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
emkz:
They spent time on social media.

Throughout the trial, Labour Party and PDP lawyers were discussing the matter on social media and mainstream media. We did not hear any of Tinubu or APC's lawyers speaking.

Labour Party filed a case and started making noise on social media instead of gathering evidence and arguing their petitions diligently at the tribunal. The tribunal was not sitting on social media.

Atiku went on a fishing expedition to Chicago State University when he realized he would lose at the tribunal. Instead of informing the tribunal he had new evidence, he kept fooling himself. When he got a depositon, he was excited and granted a press conference. He forgot to get the deposition notarized, stamped or even filed in the US District Court to give it a legal backing. He also forgot to amend his appeal and threw in evidence.

Did he ask the court to do anything with it?

Atiku, if you are reading, AVOID THE FOLLOWING PERSONS IMMEDIATELY:

(1) Dele Momodu; he misled you to grant World Press Conference and tweet nonsense without thinking.

(2) Timi Frank: he lied that Tinubu did not attend CSU and you ran with it a year later and ended up making a fool of yourself.

(3) Phrank Shaibu: he is a hungry media hypeman who only worked harder after you lost election.

(4) Daniel Bwala: he is confused.

(5) Don Pedro Obaseki: he was your head of research and should have advised you properly. He said Nigerians would have heart attacks if they disovered what Tinubu was hiding. He based his research on voodoo and pseudo-science. Fire him and AVOID HIM.

(6) David Hundeyin: he is an unethical journalist and a journalist for hire. He built stories on conspiracies appealing only to headless people. You ran with it and he messed you up.

(7) Nduka Obaigbena: he is a businessman and was alleged to have taken funds belonging to his colleagues sometime in 2014. He returned some of the funds though. He was also banned from holding office in any company in the UK for financial misconduct. As an alleged media veteran, he ought to have advised you on the best way to use the media. Those press conferences broadcasted live by Arise News were not necessary. The time should have been spent gathering much needed evidence and filing them properly.

(8 ) Paul Ibe: we never heard his voice until after you lost election. He doesnt believe in you.

(9) Dino Melaye: honourable mention.

(10) Ifeanyi Okowa: since you lost, he abandoned you.

(11) Peter Obi: he is an ingrate who cost you the election.

Atiku, your truest friend in this game is Senator Ben Obi. Hold him tight.

1 Like

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Vision101(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
@8stargeneral

And what do you think they should have done?

@me
Read one of the judges lecture on what they ought to have done to make the CSU deposition valid in law. That's enough for those SANs to over their faces in shame.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by emiron18(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
Taaooma tells how much Cristiano Ronaldo earns and how
Click to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0fuXzl7Zcg
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by MamaletASO: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nigerian lawyers are hungry... And they successfully ate from Atiku's loots

grin grin grin

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Yemmysworld91: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2023
mycar:

then the election should have been inconclusive because the number of blurred images were enough to upturn the result
That's where you then tell your party agents to present the ones not blurred ie the hardcopies and prove that your candidate won the election.

You don't seem to have an understanding of the argument at hand grin

1 Like

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by mycar: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2023
Yemmysworld91:

That's where you then tell your party agents to present the ones not blurred ie the hardcopies and prove that your candidate won the election.

You don't seem to have an understanding of the argument at hand grin
And you want to tell me that no party agents of all the political parties were able to produce the clear copies, a big indictment to the electoral body. By the way, is it not the same INEC that will allow the party agents to take the pictures or would robber rob you and pose for you to take his pictures ?
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Yemmysworld91: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
mycar:

And you want to tell me that no party agents of all the political parties were able to produce the clear copies, a big indictment to the electoral body. By the way, is it not the same INEC that will allow the party agents to take the pictures or would robber rob you and pose for you to take his pictures ?

Lolz, it's obvious you don't understand how election is done sir
At the end of vote counting at each poling unit, each party agents is given a copy of the result sheet.
With those result sheet, any party not comfortable with the result will collate the result sheet all over the country and cross check if it tallies with the ones on irev. If it doesn't tally, then there's a case.
Obi and Atiku didn't present such at the tribunal sir. I hope have been of help a little. I'm tired of responding to this mention

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Gajagojo: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
Tinubu's erection was very painful for many Eboes who find it hard to swallow

Any time they hear "President Bola Tinubu" they are in Sifia pains and agony
I wish they soonest recover from painful erection
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by mycar: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
Yemmysworld91:

Lolz, it's obvious you don't understand how election is done sir
At the end of vote counting at each poling unit, each party agents is given a copy of the result sheet.
With those result sheet, any party not comfortable with the result will collate the result sheet all over the country and cross check if it tallies with the ones on irev. If it doesn't tally, then there's a case.
Obi and Atiku didn't present such at the tribunal sir. I hope have been of help a little. I'm tired of responding to this mention

Shalom
If I told you that voting did not happen in some places but election results were declared, would you believe me?
If I told you that the reason INEC refused the political parties access to inspect the BVAS machine to confirm the accredited voters was deliberate, would you believe me?
Please use your brain and keep your mouth shut before you get visited by karma for what you probably be supporting out of tribal sentiments/
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by Yemmysworld91: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
mycar:

If I told you that voting did not happen in some places but election results were declared, would you believe me?
If I told you that the reason INEC refused the political parties access to inspect the BVAS machine to confirm the accredited voters was deliberate, would you believe me?
Please use your brain and keep your mouth shut before you get visited by karma for what you probably be supporting out of tribal sentiments/

You are beginning to be insultive. If your principal has all that, why didn't he present it before the tribunal that results was declared without election in some places. Stop reasoning with your anus. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by mycar: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2023
Yemmysworld91:

You are beginning to be insultive. If your principal has all that, why didn't he present it before the tribunal that results was declared without election in some places. Stop reasoning with your anus. Shalom
If I told that he presented but tribunal struck them out telling him that they don't have time to go through the exhibit, wouldn't you call you it insult.
If I told you that INEC refused to make all the materials used in the election available to the political parties that needed them and court, instead of forcing the INEC to make them available said that INEC was right not to have made any information that would help the opposition win the election since INEC is a party to the case and there was no way INEC wouldn't have been party since the result of the election they conducted was been disputed, wouldn't you call it an insult too?
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by aswani(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2023
mycar:

If I told you that INEC refused to make all the materials used in the election available to the political parties that needed them and court, instead of forcing the INEC to make them available said that INEC was right not to have made any information that would help the opposition win the election

You are wrong on this.

INEC asked Labour Party to pay for the hard copies of the forms which is standard practise, there was an angry exchange between an INEC and Peter Obi lawyer on this when the former got fed up of the lies like the one you are propounding, but Peter Obi's people refused because they knew the real copies would not showp they won.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by mycar: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2023
aswani:

You are wrong on this.

INEC asked Labour Party to pay for the hard copies of the forms which is standard practise, there was an angry exchange between an INEC and Peter Obi lawyer on this when the former got fed up of the lies like the one you are propounding, but Peter Obi's people refused because they knew the real copies would not showp they won.
your obsession with peter is worrisome, both lp and pdp suffered the same fate, hence I have always used political parties in all my post but your bigotry has given you out . would you tell me that pdp did not pay too? So I don't converse with a bigot. They are intellectual handicap. They are very terrible people and I won't reply you any further.
Re: Robert Clarke: Atiku, Obi’s Lawyers Didn’t Display Professionalism by aswani(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
mycar:

your obsession with peter is worrisome, both lp and pdp suffered the same fate, hence I have always used political parties in all my post but your bigotry has given you out . would you tell me that pdp did not pay too? So I don't converse with a bigot. They are intellectual handicap. They are very terrible people and I won't reply you any further.

Atiku and his lawyers never claimed victory, they only asked for President Tinubu's disqualification. He knew he lost and didn't need the paper copies to tell him that.

It was Peter Obi and his lawyers that attempted to claim victory from third place. It was Peter Obi's lawyers that falsely tried to convince the Tribunal that INEC refused to release information to them.

Atiku did not bring boxes of blurred papers, HDTV's, fake Amazon experts or professors to the Tribunal so it would be unfair to lump his own useless petition from Peter Obi's very very useless petition.

If being a bigot is apportioning "blame" to the right person at the Tribunal rather than unfairly lumping all the petitioners together, then I am guilty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / "North Is Nigeria's Problem" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Replies Arewa Forum / Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Appear In Court In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.