Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi (27695 Views)

Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi / Soyinka To Ortom - Killings Are Ethnic Cleansing - Vanguardngr / Traditional Elder Attack Benue Ethnic Leaders For Rejecting Buratai’s advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by blackgold2018(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:
Amaechi you know I like you but this latest selfisness you are displaying because you lost the primary is getting out of hand.

Your stupidity made Wike hijack Rivers from you. APC members in Rivers are now an orphan due to your recklessness.

Your followers are in disarray because you are not a good leader. Go and make amendments before you are relegated like some failure politicians
you lack sight. You are short sighted

On the long run, ameachi will laugh last. You know nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Af0nja: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2023
dapadawee:

You lied.
Yes amaechi lied.
Obasanjo was the worst democratic leader Nigeria had ever produced. During his regime almost all State were rigged under PDP. Except Lagos. So what are we saying federal character when every state was under his character. The case of buhari and tinubu is different they got vote from their kind men let them use who they trust and if they fail they know who to blame rather than using people who are potential betrayal. Was it not this same amaechi that said buhari knows nothing that he don't even read news paper or because buhari overlooked.

Did Amaechi lie?? Your point is people should put sentiment above rationale and nepotism above merit. Typical af0nja.

Na una spoil this country.

From voting in Buhari to your type of thinking.

According to you, elected leaders should put their trust above the trust of the citizens.

Reread your comment and tell me one reasonable thing in it if you're someone with an evolved brain.

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2023
Bobloco:
FACT

The current one is not just an ethnic leader, he is an ethnic jingoist propagating emilokan brand of politics

We can't judge Tinubu yet, you can as well say until yesterday - Tinubu wasn't sure of his stand as the President....

We will look into his ways in two years time....
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by YourKarma: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2023
Cholls:
My brother I use to think he was but when I experienced hates myself from igbos, then I knew obasanjo his an ethnic leader
Hate from which Igbos? A post about Amaechi and you're dragging Igbos into it. Are you mentally stable? If an Igbo man did something hateful to you, why are you dragging the whole Igbo race into it? Your people who attacked Igbos, south southerners and even yorubas who look like Igbos, isn't that hateful too?

Young man, be careful!

2 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Roboto11: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2023
He said former.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by fabolouz1(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2023
That's his opinion but in my opinion President Tinubu is the closest to been a Nationalist .
Buhari was an ethnic and tribal chauvinist.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by YourKarma: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Af0nja:

Did Amaechi lie?? Your point is people should put sentiment above rationale and nepotism above merit. Typical af0nja.

Na una spoil this country.

From voting in Buhari to your type of thinking.

According to you, elected leaders should put their trust above the trust of the citizens.

Reread your comment and tell me one reasonable thing in it if you're someone with an evolved brain.

Those people are self-centred and back-stabbing snakes. This election season taught me a lot of things

3 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by YourKarma: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2023
fabolouz1:
That's his opinion but in my opinion President Tinubu is the closest to been a Nationalist .
Buhari was an ethnic and tribal chauvinist.

Even you know say na bullshit you dey yarn.
Hyundai was a tribal chauvinist but your people, under the orders of this same tinubu, voted him twice.

Selective amnesia and hypocrisy is a disease
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by emapeteum(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2023
I totally agree with Amaechi

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Ladech(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Vinnie2000(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Sermwell:

You're either a liar or a kid!!

NSA was Hausa
INEC was Hausa
EFCC was Hausa
IGP was not Igbo
CG CUSTOM wasn't Igbo
Alot of them I can't even remember now

If Jonathan was tribalistic, he wouldn't have lost the election!!

Very terrible, Useless fools. sad

Claiming Jonathan filled his Govt with IGbos! undecided

Now, you have Asked him To name them, his MOUTH is SHUT.

Pure Tribalistic HATE embedded in them! sad
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Bimpe29: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Somehow
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by CodeTemplar: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
So says buhari strongest supporter
....with a traditional title from Katsina to go with it.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by lawani: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2023
He was also the only person after PM Tafa Balewa that became the leader of government because if he did not then the country would have broken up or gone into civil war. He became President to appease the Yoruba and the only difference between him and PM Balewa was the small party controlled by the Yoruba voted for another Yoruba man while the NPC supported Balewa but the Yoruba supported him for second term since he they had no reason not to

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by DaddyJapan(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2023
adenigga:

https://leadership.ng/obasanjo-only-true-nationalist-other-presidents-are-ethnic-leaders-amaechi/

Erm...but Obasanjo was also one of the worst civilian Presidents we have had.
Let's recall some of his many transgressions for the sake of posterity.

# The Senate leadership became a Russian carousel thanks to his constant meddling.
# A sitting Governor was kidnapped and held hostage.
# The Odi massacre.
# Public spats with his children (Iyabo and Gbenga).
# Contract fraud that resulted in jail terms for foreigners in their own countries but not for Obasanjo's cronies at home.
# Muzzling his equally corrupt Vice President.
# HIs veritable attempt to subvert our constitution, by contesting for a third term.

Obasanjo was a national leader alright, but he also helped weaken many of our existing institutions - thereby setting a precedent for much of what followed.

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by themanderon: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2023
Bede2u:
Name 10 igbos in GEJ government. Make sure the people you are naming occupied CONSEQUENTIAL positions. Don't name special advisers here or deputies

You see most people on this forum are thoughtless. They are easily influenced by what they hear. He filled his government with Igbos but tell him to name them and he will flee.
They are just repeating the lies fed to them by their ethnic leaders. Zombies everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by ORIAYO70(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2023
adenigga:

https://leadership.ng/obasanjo-only-true-nationalist-other-presidents-are-ethnic-leaders-amaechi/

Bald headed fool... Cos Obj gave all juicy positions to the igbos... Mentioned 1 single Yoruba person in Obj regime that hold a substantial position during obj... Is a govt of Hausas n igbo..
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Hedonisco: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2023
tamdun:

And Jonathan,he filled his govt with igbos...

You disgusting piece of Yoruba thrash. Assuming you're right, which you're not, is Jonathan am Igbo man? If he "filled his Govt with Igbos", can he be accused of ethnocentrism, since he himself is not Igbo? If your useless Tinubu fills his government with Calabar people or Benue people, would he be accused of being tribalistic?

You amala idiots are so disgusting to me these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by oyeraff: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2023
Amaechi is suffering from jedijedi and diabetes, the same Obasanjo that removed him from the election after the primary that Amaechi has K legs and substituted him with Omeiha, Obasanjo that removed 3 serving governors (Alamiesigha, Fayose and Dariye) then looking for third term, riggs all the southwest governors for PDP before appeal returned them back, Amaechi is sick politically, that is why Wike chased him out of PDP, then again chased him from APC.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by themanderon: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2023
dododawa1:
Na JONATHAN started am

Next

BUHARI

Next

In progress.

How Jonathan start am? Tell us.

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Bennycollins: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2023
tamdun:

Jonathan is an Ijaw man, not IBO.

2 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Adabestseason(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2023
Dan Amana of daura talking while not dress in turban
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by AskNgige2: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:
Amaechi you know I like you but this latest selfisness you are displaying because you lost the primary is getting out of hand.

Your stupidity made Wike hijack Rivers from you. APC members in Rivers are now an orphan due to your recklessness.

Your followers are in disarray because you are not a good leader. Go and make amendments before you are relegated like some failure politicians

I know many of you criticizing my comment are same people who draft a market constitution to exclude same tribe from different state.

We saw how Anambra in his circular specify health work only for Anambra people.

Same you supported Obi and gave him 99% vote. Common, Nigerians are wiser than cunny and childish criticism you display on social media.

Remember your foremost Azikwe introduce tribalism into Nigeria context when he gave all the Federal appointment in the SE only to his Igbo brothers.

SSG that Jonathan to Anyim, and he turned Jonathan government to Igbo government by giving most of the appointment to his kingsmen, NCC, Stock Exchange, Naptip, and many more. I pity other Nigerians who doesn't see your attempt at demonising the Yoruba who embrace and accommodate you after the war.

You criticize Tinubu of nepotism despite giving powerful Minister of work to an Igboson.

Despite Tinubu appointment of Igbo into his government in Lagos is not seen by any of you, yet we yet to see any of your politician who that alpont other.

Now in appointments, give me name of any of your politician as a governor of President who is as fair as Tinubu in appointment.

This demonization must stop. Enough

U took your time to write nonsense
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Realguyman1(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2023
tamdun:

Was Jonathan an Igbo man?

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Ttalk: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2023
AskNgige2:

U took your time to write nonsense

I know many of you criticizing my comment are the same people who drafted a market constitution to exclude your tribesmen from a different state into any elective position in the Alaba market

We saw how Anambra in his circular specifies health work only for the Anambra people.

Same you supported Obi and gave him a 99% vote. Common, Nigerians are wiser than the cunny and childish criticism you display on social media.

Remember your foremost Azikwe introduced tribalism into Nigeria's context when he gave all the Federal appointments in the SW only to his Igbo brothers.

Immediately Jonathan appointed Pius Anyim as SSG, he turned Jonathan's government into an Igbo government by giving most of the appointments to his kingsmen, NCC, Stock Exchange, Naptip, and many more. I pity other Nigerians who don't see your attempt at demonizing the Yoruba who embrace and accommodate you after the war.

You criticize Tinubu for nepotism despite giving a powerful Minister of Work to an Igbo son.

Despite Tinubu's appointment of Igbo into his government in Lagos, we have not seen the same from any of your leaders.

Now in appointments, give me the name of any of your politicians as a governor or President who is as fair as Tinubu in appointment.

Debunk any of my point here or forever keep shut

2 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Ttalk: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
You're not benefitting anything from this voluntary slavery

Neither are you benefiting from the money Peter Obi hid in foreign country
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2023
Truth
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by jonahhh: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2023
Because obasanjo is neither here nor there, his father is igbo his mother is yoruba ... obasanjo was ther blueprint to our suffering now

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Yada01(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2023
The worst is Buhari

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by SoliBayNG: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2023
Originality007:

Jona did own too, I think Jona favour His own people and the North, he was trying to perceiving the Northerners. he put dem in positions too, Forgetting that no matter what u did for the North, dey will never see u as theri own and dey believe that presidency post should b occupied by the Northerner.

Instead of Jonathan to face the South West people he Begin to please the North.

How many bayelsans did Jonathan appoint? Diezani, even if she was a criminal was intelligent. Can you even name 5

Who else? You guys just blab without direction.

2 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Enemyofpeace: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2023
Buhari is the worstest of them all
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by DaTruths: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:

Your followers are in disarray because you are not a good leader. Go and make amendments before you are relegated like some failed politicians

Edited:

I know many of you criticizing my comment are the same people who drafted a market constitution to exclude your tribesmen from a different state into any elective position in the Alaba market

We saw how Anambra in his circular specifies health work only for the Anambra people.

Same you supported Obi and gave him a 99% vote. Common, Nigerians are wiser than the cunny and childish criticism you display on social media.

Remember your foremost Azikwe introduced tribalism into Nigeria's context when he gave all the Federal appointments in the SE only to his Igbo brothers.

Immediately Jonathan appointed Pius Anyim as SSG, he turned Jonathan's government into an Igbo government by giving most of the appointments to his kingsmen, NCC, Stock Exchange, Naptip, and many more. I pity other Nigerians who don't see your attempt at demonizing the Yoruba who embrace and accommodate you after the war.

You criticize Tinubu for nepotism despite giving a powerful Minister of Work to an Igbo son.

Despite Tinubu's appointment of Igbo into his government in Lagos, we have not seen the same from any of your leaders.

Now in appointments, give me the name of any of your politicians as a governor or President who is as fair as Tinubu in appointment.

Honestly i don't really care about this appointment issues, its not as if its my Father they are appointing.

Tinubu should just get this Govt to work, his presidency is the worse in the history of Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians / AVM Omenyi Goes To Jail For Receiving N136m Bribe / I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.