Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi (27632 Views)

Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi / Soyinka To Ortom - Killings Are Ethnic Cleansing - Vanguardngr / Traditional Elder Attack Benue Ethnic Leaders For Rejecting Buratai’s advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Forumobserver12(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2023
tamdun:

And Jonathan,he filled his govt with igbos...

Give us a comprehensive list of Jonathan appointees and how Igbos were the dominant tribe in his government, then we can start from there...Enough of these propaganda...

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Vinnie2000(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2023
SoliBayNG:

How many bayelsans did Jonathan appoint? Diezani, even if she was a criminal was intelligent. Can you even name 5

Who else? You guys just blab without direction.

Tribalistic FOOLs, they are. sad

They boldly tell CHEAP lies!😒🙁

Jonathan's Govt was filled with Nigerians from the 6 Geo-political Zones.
He didn't Favour any Ethnic Group!.🤨🙂

The issues is that the names of Okonjo-Iweala,Diezani Allison Madueke and Stella Oduah were always in the news
Hence due to their IgboPhobic Hate, they Concluded that Jonathan Favoured IGbos.😒😏

That's how my Lagosian friend in 2013, told me they complained that Stephen Keshi filled the Super Eagles with IGbos. e.g Mikel Obi, Emenike, Enyeama, Sunday Mba, etc🙁🙁

They can't stand IGbos Shining, Making waves or being Celebrated on anything! 😕🤦🤦
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by OlujobaSamuel: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2023
sotall:
cool

You knew Buhari was an ethnic leader and yet supported him to the height of being his campaign chairman.

Las las the blackman have always proven to do things only out for his own interest.
He even sited a university of transportation in Buhari's village and insisted we must have a railroad through his village even though there is no tangible economic activity going on around there
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by zedman1(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2023
It's only these young noise makers on the internet these days that do not know this fact. It has always been like that in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by whitejs: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2023
nairalanda1:
Yaradua was not an ethnic jingoist. I also think that GEJ too was not one ( though some of the people around him were acting like that). Buhari, yes. Tinubu, when it suits his purposes.

Jonathan favored certain region/s more than others

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Brunicekid(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2023
StreetFight:
Pained loser. Let Wike the wicked one catch you, na your Wife him go collect next, then he will impregnate your daughters, you go commit suicide last last
This thing wey you talk no make at all.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by whitejs: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2023
Stephench:
Yaradua and Goodluck were not ethnic leaders. How many Ijaws did Goodluck appoint into juicy positions?

but Goodluck favoured certain region/s more

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Petacephas: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Fact.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Irony1: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:
Amaechi you know I like you but this latest selfisness you are displaying because you lost the primary is getting out of hand.

Your stupidity made Wike hijack Rivers from you. APC members in Rivers are now an orphan due to your recklessness.

Your followers are in disarray because you are not a good leader. Go and make amendments before you are relegated like some failed politicians

Edited:

I know many of you criticizing my comment are the same people who drafted a market constitution to exclude your tribesmen from a different state into any elective position in the Alaba market

We saw how Anambra in his circular specifies health work only for the Anambra people.

Same you supported Obi and gave him a 99% vote. Common, Nigerians are wiser than the cunny and childish criticism you display on social media.

Remember your foremost Azikwe introduced tribalism into Nigeria's context when he gave all the Federal appointments in the SW only to his Igbo brothers.

Immediately Jonathan appointed Pius Anyim as SSG, he turned Jonathan's government into an Igbo government by giving most of the appointments to his kingsmen, NCC, Stock Exchange, Naptip, and many more. I pity other Nigerians who don't see your attempt at demonizing the Yoruba who embrace and accommodate you after the war.

You criticize Tinubu for nepotism despite giving a powerful Minister of Work to an Igbo son.

Despite Tinubu's appointment of Igbo into his government in Lagos, we have not seen the same from any of your leaders.

Now in appointments, give me the name of any of your politicians as a governor or President who is as fair as Tinubu in appointment.

This demonization must stop. Enough

Oga you are naturally dense. You are just looking for ways to justify your BS
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Irony1: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:
Amaechi you know I like you but this latest selfisness you are displaying because you lost the primary is getting out of hand.

Your stupidity made Wike hijack Rivers from you. APC members in Rivers are now an orphan due to your recklessness.

Your followers are in disarray because you are not a good leader. Go and make amendments before you are relegated like some failed politicians

Edited:

I know many of you criticizing my comment are the same people who drafted a market constitution to exclude your tribesmen from a different state into any elective position in the Alaba market

We saw how Anambra in his circular specifies health work only for the Anambra people.

Same you supported Obi and gave him a 99% vote. Common, Nigerians are wiser than the cunny and childish criticism you display on social media.

Remember your foremost Azikwe introduced tribalism into Nigeria's context when he gave all the Federal appointments in the SW only to his Igbo brothers.

Immediately Jonathan appointed Pius Anyim as SSG, he turned Jonathan's government into an Igbo government by giving most of the appointments to his kingsmen, NCC, Stock Exchange, Naptip, and many more. I pity other Nigerians who don't see your attempt at demonizing the Yoruba who embrace and accommodate you after the war.

You criticize Tinubu for nepotism despite giving a powerful Minister of Work to an Igbo son.

Despite Tinubu's appointment of Igbo into his government in Lagos, we have not seen the same from any of your leaders.

Now in appointments, give me the name of any of your politicians as a governor or President who is as fair as Tinubu in appointment.

I dare you to list all the parastatal heads that Jonathan appointed and their tribes. if you don't want thunder to strike you

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Ttalk: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2023
Irony1:

Oga you are naturally dense. You are just looking for ways to justify your BS

Mr Wise man whose only contribution is to abuse, well done.

Disprove my points or forever remain quiet
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Okpetruth(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:

Edited:

Guy i like your comments. Ride on quite on point.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Ttalk: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2023
Okpetruth:
Guy i like your comments. Ride on quit on point.

I want any of them shouting tribalism to present one Igbo politician dead or alive who has appointed people outside his region as Tinubu
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Allisgud: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2023
He failed to mention Jonathan,even the Jonathan did worst by appointing more northerners than his people,because of second terms

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Ttalk: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2023
Hit them with the truth and watch them take cover. Where are the hypocrites shouting nepotism
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Ykc2(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2023
My own is tinubu should be proud to say am ruling nigeria with my fellow oluwole brothers so tomorrow we won't be hearing tinubu appointees are from all over nigeria,today na only yoruba people dey Tinubu's government we no wan hear story later

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by caracas: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2023
tamdun:

And Jonathan,he filled his govt with igbos...
Idiat
Is Jonathan an Igbo man?
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Irony1: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:

Mr Wise man whose only contribution is to abuse, well done.

Disprove my points or forever remain quiet

Oya i dare you to list all the parastatal heads in Jonathan's regime and their ethnicities. I dare you.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Hausa(m): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:

Edited:

We have probably wronged many in this country.
Some of whom, will not let go and move on.
To me, it's not out of place.
Those who are good are good.
Those who are bad are bad.
Those who are on the fence are on the fence.

What I don't get is how this post turned from talking about Amaechi to talking about ndi-Igbo.
Ah ah?! Kilode na?! Na only we waka come?
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Ttalk: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2023
Irony1:

Oya I dare you to list all the parastatal heads in Jonathan's regime and their ethnicities. I dare you.

Did Azikiwe populate position on the SW region with his tribesmen. True or false

Did Alaba traders make a constitution barring Ebonyi and Enugu indigenes from getting certain appointments in the Alaba market Yes or no

Did the Igbo give 99% of their vote to Obi based on tribal consideration. Yes or No
Did Obi your messiah make an Igbo man campaign DG in Lagos And Sokoto? Yes or No..

Answer my questions first, Mr Wise

3 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by georgeakins: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Guyman01:
Obasanjo went outside his ethnic group to arrange the best available brains then from South East to run the economy, they successfully took Nigeria out of debt and left huge excess crude revenues for the next administration.
Buhari came with unprecedented nepotism and installed his Fulani tribesmen to run the economy and they succeeded in squandering the little foreign reserves left by Jonathan and after that went on a massive borrowing spree and put the country back into serious debt.

Tinubu currently have an All Yoruba team running the economy and today One Dollar is N1310 .
Truly Obasanjo is a Nationalist and thats why some bigoted Yorubas hate him
nlfpmod

Which economy did South East run during Obasanjo ?

Okonjo iweala failed during Obasanjo, that OBJ had to remove her from finance to Foreign affairs.
Obj singlehandedly took Nigeria out of debts
Okonjo iweala was there when the government of Jonathan kept borrowing money . A barrel of oil was $140 during GEJ era and Okonjo could not save a penny.

Soludo was a calamity too, his consolidiation was a failure , many banks collapsed under him. He looted CBN massively

Obasanjo that you call a Nationalist was hated by Ibos until recently when he started writing meaningless letters against Buhari government.

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Ttalk: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Hausa:
We have probably wronged many in this country.
Some of whom, will not let go and move on.
To me, it's not out of place.
Those who are good are good.
Those who are bad are bad.
Those who are on the fence are on the fence.

What I don't get is how this post turned from talking about Amaechi to talking about ndi-Igbo.
Ah ah?! Kilode na?! Na only we waka come?

Your post is funny and fair. But he who comes to equity must come with a clean hand, your brothers criticizing Tinubu's appointment are same people urging Jonathan to ignore SW leaders because Anyim their son as SGF was giving appointments meant for the entire South to the SE.

They abuse and curse Yoruba elders here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by georgeakins: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2023
Allisgud:
He failed to mention Jonathan,even the Jonathan did worst by appointing more northerners than his people,because of second terms

Jonathan appointed more Ibos, who ruined his government

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by georgeakins: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Tribalistic FOOLs, they are. sad

They boldly tell CHEAP lies!😒🙁

Jonathan's Govt was filled with Nigerians from the 6 Geo-political Zones.
He didn't Favour any Ethnic Group!.🤨🙂

The issues is that the names of Okonjo-Iweala,Diezani Allison Madueke and Stella Oduah were always in the news
Hence due to their IgboPhobic Hate, they Concluded that Jonathan Favoured IGbos.😒😏

That's how my Lagosian friend in 2013, told me they complained that Stephen Keshi filled the Super Eagles with IGbos. e.g Mikel Obi, Emenike, Enyeama, Sunday Mba, etc🙁🙁

They can't stand IGbos Shining, Making waves or being Celebrated on anything! 😕🤦🤦

Dey deceive yourself and your blodas.

Ibos ruined Jonathan's govt
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by georgeakins: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

He even sited a university of transportation in Buhari's village and insisted we must have a railroad through his village even though there is no tangible economic activity going on around there

Buhari sited the university in his village., not Ameachi.
Do you think Buhari is like weak Jonathan that allowed Ibos hijacked his government?
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by jrusky(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Sorry who is Amaechi? Is that a gorilla name or name of one of the supreme monkey?

Whoever know who Amaechi is should pls help me out to tell who and what is Amaechi.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Fearyourcreator: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:

Edited:

I don't pray they stop ... useless tribe ... like say na only them dey Nigeria
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by dododawa1: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2023
themanderon:

How Jonathan start am? Tell us.
tompolo

Clark

Orubebe

Google d rest.

Assignment submitted

ASAP.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by ebenholer2(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
OBASANJO IS A MILITARY MAN AND FROM INCEPTION WHEN U ARE A MILITARY YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ETHNIC BIGOTRY. HOWEVER BUHARI WAS NEVER AN ETHNIC BIGOT BUT RELIGIOUS BIGOTS AND THAT STRONGLY TARNISHED HIS IMAGE.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by honeyB2018: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:

Edited:

Empty and senseless post like this, don't deserve a reply.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Irony1: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:

Did Azikiwe populate position on the SW region with his tribesmen. True or false

Did Alaba traders make a constitution barring Ebonyi and Enugu indigenes from getting certain appointments in the Alaba market Yes or no

Did the Igbo give 99% of their vote to Obi based on tribal consideration. Yes or No
Did Obi your messiah make an Igbo man campaign DG in Lagos And Sokoto? Yes or No..

Answer my questions first, Mr Wise

It is clear that you are daft and senseless. Zik that was a ceremonial president without executive powers. Try get sense small.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Faposky95: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
That's the truth
Obasanjo was a no nonsense President

I.never liked OBJ...
But Saul was better than Solomon's son......
OBJ remains the best we ever had

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin / Nigerian Troops Intensify Operations Against Boko Haram Terrorists. See Photos / Ekweremadu: Why Age Limit For Senate, Governorship Were Retained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.