Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi (27694 Views)

Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi / Soyinka To Ortom - Killings Are Ethnic Cleansing - Vanguardngr / Traditional Elder Attack Benue Ethnic Leaders For Rejecting Buratai’s advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by lawani: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hausa:
I understand you.
While I agree that it is true that some Igbos must've wronged people either here or in the real world, it is important to note that by virtue of equity and fairness, it is not all right to make it about us alone. That wouldn't be fair, and that would make you insinuate you're entirely innocent while we're entirely guilty. That's not how it works. And I'm guessing that this constant pointing fingers here and there by the different tribes is why we're struggling to move forward as a country.

That said, your point is noted.

What are your plans on how to move Nigeria forward?. Don't you think a Hausa country would fare better?. A Hausa country merged with Niger is the best for Hausa destiny.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by dapadawee: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
Af0nja:

Did Amaechi lie?? Your point is people should put sentiment above rationale and nepotism above merit. Typical af0nja.

Na una spoil this country.

From voting in Buhari to your type of thinking.

According to you, elected leaders should put their trust above the trust of the citizens.

Reread your comment and tell me one reasonable thing in it if you're someone with an evolved brain.
I don't talk to backward people like you.
Again my point you don't favour a region that vote otherwise. If you want a position wait till obi becomes social media president. I don't insult people because of their opinion but however your mother did a poor job in raising you sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release / House Of Reps Summons Ibe Kachikwu Over Fuel Subsidy Removal / Haulage Driver Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover from His Ikoyi Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.