Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi (27638 Views)

Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi / Soyinka To Ortom - Killings Are Ethnic Cleansing - Vanguardngr / Traditional Elder Attack Benue Ethnic Leaders For Rejecting Buratai’s advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by ogbe88(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:

Did Azikiwe populate position on the SW region with his tribesmen. True or false

Did Alaba traders make a constitution barring Ebonyi and Enugu indigenes from getting certain appointments in the Alaba market Yes or no

Did the Igbo give 99% of their vote to Obi based on tribal consideration. Yes or No
Did Obi your messiah make an Igbo man campaign DG in Lagos And Sokoto? Yes or No..

Answer my questions first, Mr Wise
Kindly answer him, or keep shut kiddo.

2 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by nony43(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
tamdun:

And Jonathan,he filled his govt with igbos...

Oga GEJ filled his Govt with Hausas to win another election
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Elibaba1: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
StreetFight:
Pained loser. Let Wike the wicked one catch you, na your Wife him go collect next, then he will impregnate your daughters, you go commit suicide last last

What kind of statement is this? Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by AskNgige2: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:

I know many of you criticizing my comment are the same people who drafted a market constitution to exclude your tribesmen from a different state into any elective position in the Alaba market

We saw how Anambra in his circular specifies health work only for the Anambra people.

Same you supported Obi and gave him a 99% vote. Common, Nigerians are wiser than the cunny and childish criticism you display on social media.

Remember your foremost Azikwe introduced tribalism into Nigeria's context when he gave all the Federal appointments in the SW only to his Igbo brothers.

Immediately Jonathan appointed Pius Anyim as SSG, he turned Jonathan's government into an Igbo government by giving most of the appointments to his kingsmen, NCC, Stock Exchange, Naptip, and many more. I pity other Nigerians who don't see your attempt at demonizing the Yoruba who embrace and accommodate you after the war.

You criticize Tinubu for nepotism despite giving a powerful Minister of Work to an Igbo son.

Despite Tinubu's appointment of Igbo into his government in Lagos, we have not seen the same from any of your leaders.

Now in appointments, give me the name of any of your politicians as a governor or President who is as fair as Tinubu in appointment.

This demonization must stop. Enough

Debunk any of my point here or forever keep shut

Beautiful nonsense
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by themanderon: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
dododawa1:
tompolo

Clark

Orubebe

Google d rest.

Assignment submitted

ASAP.

Lol
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Jagabanarmy: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:
Amaechi you know I like you but this latest selfisness you are displaying because you lost the primary is getting out of hand.

Your stupidity made Wike hijack Rivers from you. APC members in Rivers are now an orphan due to your recklessness.

Your followers are in disarray because you are not a good leader. Go and make amendments before you are relegated like some failed politicians

Edited:

I know many of you criticizing my comment are the same people who drafted a market constitution to exclude your tribesmen from a different state into any elective position in the Alaba market

We saw how Anambra in his circular specifies health work only for the Anambra people.

Same you supported Obi and gave him a 99% vote. Common, Nigerians are wiser than the cunny and childish criticism you display on social media.

Remember your foremost Azikwe introduced tribalism into Nigeria's context when he gave all the Federal appointments in the SW only to his Igbo brothers.

Immediately Jonathan appointed Pius Anyim as SSG, he turned Jonathan's government into an Igbo government by giving most of the appointments to his kingsmen, NCC, Stock Exchange, Naptip, and many more. I pity other Nigerians who don't see your attempt at demonizing the Yoruba who embrace and accommodate you after the war.

You criticize Tinubu for nepotism despite giving a powerful Minister of Work to an Igbo son.

Despite Tinubu's appointment of Igbo into his government in Lagos, we have not seen the same from any of your leaders.

Now in appointments, give me the name of any of your politicians as a governor or President who is as fair as Tinubu in appointment.

Your write-up is rubbish.. period. OBJ is the most nationalistic leader Nigeria ever had in its history

3 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Prenonjebose: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
I agree with Amaechi on this. I think just coming out from wicked military rule helped shape Obasanjo's administration. He is the best as far I am concerned.

2 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Prenonjebose: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Your write-up is rubbish.. period. OBJ is the most nationalistic leader Nigeria ever had in its history
Don't mind him.

2 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Advancedman(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by MXrep: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
tamdun:

But he is not igbo. ABI Ijaw don die finish? Even Obasanjo filled his government with Igbos. Once you go for competent hands Igbos will fill the place to work not to chop

2 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by nobaga: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
It is only in Nigeria that rebels that come back and form a Biafran Government led by fellow Biafran Jonathan, would denied it with labels and vulgar words.

It is only in Nigeria that people Herbert Macauley mentored into politics would turn NCNC into Igbo Party.

It is only in Nigeria that those that became successful and become millionaires exclusively through Lagos generosity would deny it with unarticulated words and epitaphs.

It is only in Nigeria where their fellow man that said 80 percent of their latest millionaires and billionaires made it through Lagos, would call for his head.

Go, you wont go. An ugly woman says too many women want to marry and keep her. Who gave Ojukwu permission to go?

georgeakins:

Which economy did South East run during Obasanjo ?

Okonjo iweala failed during Obasanjo, that OBJ had to remove her from finance to Foreign affairs.
Obj singlehandedly took Nigeria out of debts
Okonjo iweala was there when the government of Jonathan kept borrowing money . A barrel of oil was $140 during GEJ era and Okonjo could not save a penny.

Soludo was a calamity too, his consolidiation was a failure , many banks collapsed under him. He looted CBN massively

Obasanjo that you call a Nationalist was hated by Ibos until recently when he started writing meaningless letters against Buhari government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by riches4me(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
Obasanjo has a confused identity 🤔🤔
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by EconFinance: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:
Amaechi you know I like you but this latest selfisness you are displaying because you lost the primary is getting out of hand.

Your stupidity made Wike hijack Rivers from you. APC members in Rivers are now an orphan due to your recklessness.

Your followers are in disarray because you are not a good leader. Go and make amendments before you are relegated like some failed politicians

Edited:

Talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by didymario7(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Bede2u:
Name 10 igbos in GEJ government. Make sure the people you are naming occupied CONSEQUENTIAL positions. Don't name special advisers here or deputies

Don't mind them. Jonathan is not even Igbo to begin with. Any Nigerian calling an Ajaw man Igbo just passed through school but school did not pass through him/her.

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by stanbright(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:

Did Azikiwe populate position on the SW region with his tribesmen. True or false

Did Alaba traders make a constitution barring Ebonyi and Enugu indigenes from getting certain appointments in the Alaba market Yes or no

Did the Igbo give 99% of their vote to Obi based on tribal consideration. Yes or No
Did Obi your messiah make an Igbo man campaign DG in Lagos And Sokoto? Yes or No..

Answer my questions first, Mr Wise
Didn’t majority of Igbos vote for Yar adua,Jonathan and Atiku?
Are they Igbos ?
Answer the question mr Mumu

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by nobaga: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jonathan is a Biafrans and was Yar'Adua Vice-president. So was Ojukwu Vice, Effiong that complain to Ojukwu about the massacre of his people in vain.

Stop using labels.

stanbright:

Didn’t majority of Igbos vote for Yar adua,Jonathan and Atiku?
Are they Igbos ?
Answer the question mr Mumu
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Dwightventures(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Agreed 100%. Who know know
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by searchlight: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nice2023:
Facts.

That is the truth.

All those who tried to bring their tribe into govt by all means possible are today,destroying the economy.

E.g Buhari,Tinubu.
How come he didn't know or say this when he was buharis Minister? Amaechi is worst.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Meteng: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
That’s true
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by lawani: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
Tafa Balewa, General Gowon, Alhaji Shagari, President Yaradua were excellent Presidents that even did better than President Obasanjo with their approach to leadership or is there any issue on which you can fault any of them? And they did not seize power from a democratically elected government. Obasanjo had issues of overbearing influence. The only extra of Obasanjo is that he is more interested in the government at any time. He is more energetic than them but if I am voting anybody it will only be ethnic sentiments that will make me choose President Obasanjo and nothing else.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by SMEpromote: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:

Edited:

Just shut up, you're blabbing.

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by seunayantokun(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
But that same Obasanjo hasn't been respected the way he should have been.

By the way, everyone should note that we are different and so should work along the lines of our ethnic differences. Until we do, the ongoing process of disintegration will continue to the point of no redemption.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by UNDFTD: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
Mr. Amaechi, have you NO shame? You knew Presidiot Muhammad B0K0HARI is an ethnic jingoist, but yet you served under him for 8 years. Permit me to say sir, you're as worthless as a used and discarded tissue paper. You're a gutless and feckless waste of human flesh! You're part of the reason the country is regressing!
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by zoedew: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
You are complicit having served as Transport Minister in Buhari Government in which you were instrumental in awarding the Maradi train contract knowing fully well that it should not be our next step considering the transport problems in Nigeria! You are a gross disappointment. Shift one side!👎
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by MamaletASO: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Who is talking??

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by indigenous234(f): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
God will forever punish Buhari and northern leaders for removing history from Nigeria school curriculums..... So Jonathan is an Igbo man?.... Tinubu has a lot to do ooo. Mumu wey sabi speak English plenty for this country sha.

tamdun:

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Melagros(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:

Edited:

Brother I don't understand what you wrote here

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by careidon: 12:17am On Oct 28, 2023
These politicians are wicked

Why is it only after they leave power or government that they find their voice or good reasoning?

He was there in his State for 8 years and later as Minister for more years, did he spread this same representation he is talking about now then?
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by poseidon12: 1:36am On Oct 28, 2023
Ttalk:

Edited:

Stop exposing your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by poseidon12: 1:37am On Oct 28, 2023
Well said, Gov Amaechi. But why did you support a tribalist like Buhari?

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Hausa(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2023
Ttalk:

Your post is funny and fair. But he who comes to equity must come with a clean hand, your brothers criticizing Tinubu's appointment are same people urging Jonathan to ignore SW leaders because Anyim their son as SGF was giving appointments meant for the entire South to the SE.

They abuse and curse Yoruba elders here on Nairaland.
I understand you.
While I agree that it is true that some Igbos must've wronged people either here or in the real world, it is important to note that by virtue of equity and fairness, it is not all right to make it about us alone. That wouldn't be fair, and that would make you insinuate you're entirely innocent while we're entirely guilty. That's not how it works. And I'm guessing that this constant pointing fingers here and there by the different tribes is why we're struggling to move forward as a country.

That said, your point is noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan / El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc / Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.