Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi (27696 Views)

Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi / Soyinka To Ortom - Killings Are Ethnic Cleansing - Vanguardngr / Traditional Elder Attack Benue Ethnic Leaders For Rejecting Buratai’s advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by alpharoyalty: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2023
Bobloco:
FACT

The current one is not just an ethnic leader, he is an ethnic jingoist propagating emilokan brand of politics

Buhari was the worst.

2 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by tesppidd: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2023
grin
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by tesppidd: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2023
tongue
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Iamanoited: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2023
AMAECHI IS RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Kukutente23: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2023
StreetFight:
Pained loser. Let Wike the wicked one catch you, na your Wife him go collect next, then he will impregnate your daughters, you go commit suicide last last
It is shameful to see a full blooded citizen on a topic of national discourse

2 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by DatNiggaDaz: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2023
Ebonyibrown1:
Man is coming back to his senses o
grin
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by OneCandleAway(f): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2023
StreetFight:
Pained loser. Let Wike the wicked one catch you, na your Wife him go collect next, then he will impregnate your daughters, you go commit suicide last last

You know you're a f.ool for bringing his family into this. I'm sire you're also a rapist because that's what you're implying.

3 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Olaolex: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:
Amaechi you know I like you but this latest selfisness you are displaying because you lost the primary is getting out of hand.

Your stupidity made Wike hijack Rivers from you. APC members in Rivers are now an orphan due to your recklessness.

Your followers are in disarray because you are not a good leader. Go and make amendments before you are relegated like some failure politicians
Let's be realistic, I presume you know he's not on nairaland. Even if he comes here which is very impossible, he doesn't need your opinion a bit. Your opinion here is as useless as fart.
I don't just understand why you people come here to spew thrash against people who don't care whether you live or die. Smh

2 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by naija1stnigar(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2023
Abi o! But his so called people have labelled him an Igbo man for being a nationalist.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Basicend: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2023
And that is why the Yoruba people do not like Obasanjo. .

3 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by bigwig071(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2023
It's only a fool will disagree with him

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Cholls(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2023
My brother I use to think he was but when I experienced hates myself from igbos, then I knew obasanjo his an ethnic leader
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Felix6: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2023
Shame dey catch am to mention Jonathan. Amaechi the judas.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by ArsenWinner: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2023
Bobloco:
FACT

The current one is not just an ethnic leader, he is an ethnic jingoist propagating emilokan brand of politics

He was reffering to the former leaders, not the incumbent

1 Like

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Princedapace(m): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:
Amaechi you know I like you but this latest selfisness you are displaying because you lost the primary is getting out of hand.

Your stupidity made Wike hijack Rivers from you. APC members in Rivers are now an orphan due to your recklessness.

Your followers are in disarray because you are not a good leader. Go and make amendments before you are relegated like some failure politicians
But he is saying the truth! Why cant we Nigerians accept truth no matter where it is coming from?

Nigerian leaders have been too ethnic centered! Obasanjor was more of a nationalist. I was very young when Obasanjor was ruling and we were so in love with Nigeria as how we had lots of the people he appointed come from across the country. The major ethnic groups were well represented and the minority groups had their own share.
Buhari became the worse with bitterness in his handling of Nigeria which completely collapsed the country. Tinubu has continued the same path!

The black race is a complete mess becus the black race lie to them selves a lot!
U run a multi ethnic group country under a very centralized and powerful center, yet u want to carry ur ethnic men and women to occupy the center.
Stuff like this cause war! Go and read histories! They cause war!
Unfortuantely, when the actions of these old men we call president backfire, it is the common men and women on the streets that will pay the price as these men will varnish with their families abroad within few days.
Let call a spade a spade. Ethnic driven presidency is extremely dangerous

3 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by gigabyte13: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2023
Finally Amaechi don dey see road clearly....
Amaechi wey deny him own people school of petrochemical because of politics.
I love how these people see road clearly immediately they are out of power.....
Well let him tread carefully
Wike is still in power and Amaechi records are still intact for DSS, EFCC, ICPC perusal.
Corruption cannot call out corruption
All of una be same same.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by HALCYON44: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2023
This useless set of people must surely find a way to wail. They are like a beheaded snake that will scatter everywhere with their useless blood. If you are not happy go and jump into lagoon. Obasanjo you said his regretting because he remained useless in Yoruba land. besides we have been nice to you people enough. You guys are the one teaching the yorubas how to deal with you, with you arrogant character. We all know that politics is about where you belong. You didn't work for a party yet you want to be given important position may thunder scatter your mouth there. Headless wailers
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Sermwell(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2023
tamdun:

And Jonathan,he filled his govt with igbos...
You're either a liar or a kid!!

NSA was Hausa
INEC was Hausa
EFCC was Hausa
IGP was not Igbo
CG CUSTOM wasn't Igbo
Alot of them I can't even remember now

If Jonathan was tribalistic, he wouldn't have lost the election!!

4 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Goke7: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2023
sotall:
cool

You knew Buhari was an ethnic leader and yet supported him to the height of being his campaign chairman.

Las las the blackman have always proven to do things only out for his own interest.

Don’t mind the hypocrite, buhari will be embarrassed hearing this from Amaechi and will be glad he never anointed or endorsed him for the last APC presidential primary
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Meagainstthem: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2023
Lizard of ubimagrin has spoken,wetin wike do d cabal anointed candidate no good at all
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Iykediallo: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2023
Tackle the message and leave the messenger. Tufiakwa
Ttalk:

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Sermwell(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Originality007:

but what the man said is nothing but Truth.

even though am not his fan.

Buhari nepotism is the worst, I cant conclude on Tinubu own, untill he is done with his appointment.
What else does Tinubu wants to appoint? He's done with all sensitive positions!
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by lomprico(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2023
True
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Nwaotu10(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2023
Yaradua and Obj.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by thinkmoney(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2023
Bede2u:
Trying hard to drive a silly narrative to justify how you guys took the country 25 years back with your APC change government. Swear that you have enjoyed APC government. Country has literally come to a halt in development.
I still challenge you to name 10 consequential positions under Jonathan occupied by Igbos.

I voted Buhari in 2015. But damn do I regret that decision. You guys were busy fighting an ethnic war in 2015 while Patriotic fools like me thought you were fighting for a Nigeria where we can eject non performing leaders.
See you are right. You are very similar to me and our political journey is similar.
Let me tell u this if at all it will be some comfort. You are better than all those guys. They aren’t fit to tie your shoe lace. You have a better background, evidently good parentage and you educated yourself well.
It’s the present messy condition of Nigeria that appears to have given those low life bigots and apology of human beings some false self sense of worth. But they won’t be around for much longer. We the few that really love and that truly want a better and egalitarian society will outlast them. In the meantime, be at peace with your conscience because it won’t judge u.
Voting Buhari in 2015 wasn’t a mistake. It was borne out of who you are inside of you. If those journey didn’t happen we won’t be able to know how bad Nigeria is really. We would have been living in some falsehood that Nigeria people are all progressives and godly. We now know what we must do.

Congrats friend for who you are

3 Likes

Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by dapadawee: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2023
adenigga:

https://leadership.ng/obasanjo-only-true-nationalist-other-presidents-are-ethnic-leaders-amaechi/
You lied.
Yes amaechi lied.
Obasanjo was the worst democratic leader Nigeria had ever produced. During his regime almost all State were rigged under PDP. Except Lagos. So what are we saying federal character when every state was under his character. The case of buhari and tinubu is different they got vote from their kind men let them use who they trust and if they fail they know who to blame rather than using people who are potential betrayal. Was it not this same amaechi that said buhari knows nothing that he don't even read news paper or because buhari overlooked.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by israelmao(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2023
I'm sure that I'm hearing this from Ameachi.Does not mean Buhari was also an ethnic president?Yarad'ua and Jonathan were also detribalized.Jonathan favoured the northern region in appointment and development.
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Eriokanmi: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2023
Very true
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Af0nja: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2023
True
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by 8stargeneral: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2023
Who asked you...but the past government gave you minister of transport did you tell him he was ethnic leader

Hide your face please

Your the same with them
Re: All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi by Djele: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2023
Yaradua wasn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan / Chris Ngige Launches YuBoss To Create Jobs To Nigerian Youths(Pics) / Gunmen Kidnap 5 Wedding Guests In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.