Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious (32098 Views)

My Dad Insists That My Fiancée Must Take Fertility Test Before Marriage / My Fiancée Is An Actress, Please Advice. / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Raydave: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
We're you the one that took her Virginity? If NO.....you got nothing to worry about, she is not yours bro

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Lanmonfishery(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
Relationship in my country is emotionally stressful

this title of "my man" and "my woman" go kill people before death come
We are not ready for these things, we are not ready and I repeat we are not ready to be committed to one person. Brothers and sisters let's face the reality and enjoy life.

An immature relationship is emotional stress and waste of time, everyday nairaland proves me right

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Southwestidiot: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
paulosan:
Hi Nairalanders,
I had to use this new moniker for the purpose of this post.

I have been going out with my lady for 7 months now, and the relationship has been beautiful with everything falling in the right places, she has most of the qualities i have always desired in a woman.

I traveled out of town for two weeks, i got back yesterday, she opted to make me something before i got back so she went to my house earlier yesterday to prepare food.

I noticed that since I got back she has been texting on her smaller phone and has been carrying the phone everywhere while leaving the big one on the bed or anywhere. She work up this morning and continued texting on that phone, i have been acting like i am not seeing all the moves so that i can actually find out what it is.

I am trying so hard to be calm in other not to make her realize and wipe anything that might be as a pointer to evidence.

I have been having different thoughts as to have to handle it:
1. I was thinking of checking the phone, depending on what i see, i will ask her who she has been texting, i will after a few days like i did not see anything.
2. The second thought was i ask her who she has been texting and request that she opens the text and we see together.

I don't want to jump into conclusion until i see what it is. I really don't know what to do, i am confused and i don't want to make mistakes with my marital life as i plan settling down.

Please advice me, criticism is welcomed as i know some people will come at me.
oga u dey find solution? I get one easy move for you if you get mind, give her sleeping drugs , she sleep off you check her phone
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
Another inductee simp
Tallesty1:
Just 7 months and he proudly calls her My Lady grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by duduade: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
You must come back to give us feedback o
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Pzpropertylimit(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
Don't destroy that beautiful relationship. Ignore all , plan ur weeding and do a proper marriage .

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by GreenDee(f): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
Everywhere on social media, relationship issues here and there, this is quite draining for we singles 😁
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by loffyloffy: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
paulosan:
Hi Nairalanders,

I have been going out with my lady for 7 months now, and the relationship has been beautiful with everything falling in the right places, she has most of the qualities i have always desired in a woman.

I traveled out of town for two weeks, i got back yesterday, she opted to make me something before i got back so she went to my house earlier yesterday to prepare food.

I noticed that since I got back she has been texting on her smaller phone and has been carrying the phone everywhere while leaving the big one on the bed or anywhere. She work up this morning and continued texting on that phone, i have been acting like i am not seeing all the moves so that i can actually find out what it is.

I am trying so hard to be calm in other not to make her realize and wipe anything that might be as a pointer to evidence.

1. I was thinking of checking the phone, depending on what i see, i will ask her who she has been texting, i will after a few days like i did not see anything.
2. The second thought was i ask her who she has been texting and request that she opens the text and we see together.

I don't want to jump into conclusion until i see what it is. I really don't know what to do, i am confused and i don't want to make mistakes with my marital life as i plan settling down.

She is investigating you
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by imagrg(m): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
If you've not paid her Bride-price, then let her breathe the air of freedom.
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Revolva(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
She is for the street .....just dont trust dose cratures

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
She will deny everything..so use style check the phone secretly your self and forward all txt to your phone or screenshot....then pretend as if for 2days before you ask her....
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by zakkxx: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
If you have not married or engaged her you are a witch. You never marry her and you want to exhaust all her options, no be juju be that?
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Chemlite: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
Mosba:
Obviously you are closer to the end of this relationship than you are to the beginning of it

2023 is coming to an end, and guyman is planning to the relationship to next level. You no want make him wear ring!
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by occfx: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
paulosan:
Hi Nairalanders,

Try and get the phone and check yourself when she is asleep. If don't see anything, ask her who she is been texting later and watch her countenance. It is important you know your woman left right and center. Every man should be checking there wifes phone but don't allow her check your own easily. That's how it works. Women no too get sense and you are there to guide her
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
BrighterSyde:
You people need to think about both sides before dropping solutions.
Assume she isn’t cheating. it would then be a good idea to do as you have said. But if you think with both sides of the @&($(& and assume she is cheating do you think she will willingly admit it and ask for forgiveness so they can move on?
Stop this nonsense reasoning abeg! undecided

Communicating with your partner isn't in order that they admit a fault. Rather it is to help you realize earlier on when things are changing in your relationship. According to OP, everything was fine in the relationship up until he returned from his trip. If she has indeed been cheating on him then that clearly couldn't have been the case. undecided

Op needs to communicate his fears and troubles to his partner to at least relieve his mind of his anxieties. If his partner responds with lies then OP can at least use that to appease himself when he eventually cuts off from her after discovering it.
Effective Communication in relationship is there to help sure you against regret and bitterness even after a relationship abeg. undecided
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Pathfinder2090: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
234GT:
Check the phone when she is totally asleep.

Don't dull. It makes no sense that you are faithful to a lady and she is playing games

One bottle of chilled Hero for you bro
No time to check time
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by olamoses75(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
Well, while most people might tagged you “insecure”, I won’t. Because according to research, women tends to have multiple options even while in a serious relationship. My advice is that, look for options too. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Don’t monitor her and don’t check her phone either. If it looks like she is cheating, bro; she’s actually cheating. Women can lie with words, but not with body language and behavior. Even if you caught her in the act, she’ll still find an excuse to give you. Knowing the truth, seeing in truth but believing in lies is what we called INSANITY.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by ITbomb(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
mrblessed:
Be direct and assertive. Tell her to open the damn phone.
It is marriage you are going into not some campus relationship, man up and tell her to open the phone and give to you, if she hesitate, it's your choice.
Either you let it pass and be dealing with it for the rest of your life or you settle it there and immediately.

Don't let her blackmail you emotional with some insecurity stuff. Always check and test what you are bringing home.

For me, there's no point checking when she is asleep, you are not there to catch anyone, you must make the point that you insist on transparency, openness and trust if the marriage must work
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Felaincarnated: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hmmm, only gonna mk her more conscious
Deco7:
Tell her this. Your continous texting and smiling is making you insecure. And you are messing with my head. Just say this and she will do the rest
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Felaincarnated: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
Life is easy...
Reminderz:
Possible things involved...

1. She's not faithful (she's cheating)

2. She's keeping her options open..

3. There are things you don't know about her yet despite being with her for 7 months

4. Women are cunning, if she's smarter than you, catching her red-handed will be difficult..

When a lady is being unnecessarily secretive about her phones, it says a lot... Don't accuse her, still act naive, but keep an open mind that the relationship might end and not lead to the marriage that you expected and it might be for the best... Do not let emotions override your thinking ability... See things as it as not as you want them to be.. don't worry, she go lose guard one day and you go catch her, she might be erasing evidences for now so it would be quite hard.. asking her who she's chatting with will raise her defenses up and will make her change tactic... Just prepare your mind for anything, so if e later sup, e nor go pain you... And I hope you're not the only one investing in the relationship because if she later give you breakfast, na you the thing go pain pass...

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by litaninja(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
You started 7 months ago and they're your fiancee?
Na you no like yourself na.

paulosan:
Hi Nairalanders,

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by RichAbujaGuy: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
Op, she doesn't respect as a man. And you typed out your story like a small boy.
You didn't tell NL why you went out of town for a fortnight. Maybe you are the suspicious one and she lost trust in you since all this occurred after your trip. Many females have a sixth sense when something has happened out of the ordinary in a formally tight relationship
Why does one regular person need the expense of two phones?
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by profsomebody(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
Some of you women are funny. First you do things that raise suspicion then blame your partner for being insecure? And this trick favours only you because if you have any suspicions, you guys can easily voice them out (even if you're wrong) without issues. A girl can casually ask her bf "why are you smiling at your phone" and nobody will see it as a big deal, even though that's an insult to a faithful guy. But as a guy, you need to catch her red-handed lest she calls you insecure or plays the victim with "you're accusing me of cheating", even if she's a hoe truly. This is why guys keep quiet and end up raising another man's children, even when they see a lot of red flags that their woman is unfaithful, but they know that without being caught red-handed, it's difficult. We all saw how a man who suspected the paternity of his child did a FNA test which confirmed that the child was indeed not his. What did the estranged wife say about it? "He was being insecure." This is someone who was literally exposed as a cheat by DNA o.
Oyindidi:
Hello insecurity!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Oyindidi(f): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
profsomebody:
Some of you women are funny. First you do things that raise suspicion then blame your partner for being insecure? And this trick favours only you because if you have any suspicions, you guys can easily voice them out (even if you're wrong) without issues. A girl can casually ask her bf "why are you smiling at your phone" and nobody will see it as a big deal, even though that's an insult to a faithful guy. But as a guy, you need to catch her red-handed lest she calls you insecure or plays the victim with "you're accusing me of cheating", even if she's a hoe truly. This is why guys keep quiet and end up raising another man's children, even when they see a lot of red flags that their woman is unfaithful, but they know that without being caught red-handed, it's difficult. We all saw how a man who suspected the paternity of his child did a FNA test which confirmed that the child was indeed not his. What did the estranged wife say about it? "He was being insecure." This is someone who was literally exposed as a cheat by DNA o.
Una go complain tire

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by BrighterSyde: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop this nonsense reasoning abeg! undecided

Communicating with your partner isn't in order that they admit a fault. Rather it is to help you realize earlier on when things are changing in your relationship. According to OP, everything was fine in the relationship up until he returned from his trip. If she has indeed been cheating on him then that clearly couldn't have been the case. undecided

Op needs to communicate his fears and troubles to his partner to at least relieve his mind of his anxieties. If his partner responds with lies then OP can at least use that to appease himself when he eventually cuts off from her after discovering it.
Effective Communication in relationship is there to help sure you against regret and bitterness even after a relationship abeg. undecided

Communication? At this point? So that if he finds out she’s lying later he will cut it off? And when will that later be? After he has married her?
So you can’t reason that if he communicates with her he has given her a chance to cover her tracks better? How a grown man can reason like this baffles me. You need to wake up. All he needs to do is pretend like all is well and seek evidence. Communicate my foot. That’s how a girl will be cheating on you and you will sit her down to talk about it. I pity you.
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
BrighterSyde:
■ Communication? At this point? So that if he finds out she’s lying later he will cut it off? And when will that later be? After he has married her?
So you can’t reason that if he communicates with her he has given her a chance to cover her tracks better? How a grown man can reason like this baffles me. You need to wake up. All he needs to do is pretend like all is well and seek evidence. Communicate my foot. That’s how a girl will be cheating on you and you will sit her down to talk about it. I pity you.
Let me let you in on the biggest secret no one has probably ever told you before now. No matter how good you pretend you are at something, you will still find those who are more cunning and able to prove that you are not as good as you think yourself to be. undecided
When communication is effective, it leaves all parties involved satisfied and feeling accomplished. By delivering messages clearly, there is no room for misunderstanding or alteration of messages, which decreases the potential for conflict. In situations where conflict does arise, effective communication is a key factor to ensure that the situation is resolved in a respectful manner. How one communicates can be a make-or-break factor in securing a job, maintaining a healthy relationship, and healthy self-expression. Benefits of Communication
Understanding what communication is there for from what it is not there for is essential here. undecided

2. OP is here because his fears and anxieties have gotten the better of him. He is already afraid that his girlfriend knows to cover her tracks and that even if he searches her phone, he will not find concluding evidence there, but he would have damaged the relationship enough for it to not survive should he still have feelings for her afterward. So what is OP to do? Try to play detective or focus first on resolving his emotional state to ready himself for what may come. undecided

By the way, no amount of sleuthing will stop a person from cheating on you or having the intention to. The best anyone can do in a relationship is guard their own heart and emotions and know when it is best to abandon ship without regrets or bitterness. undecided
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by peanutbutterr: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2023

it’s not on purpose, and this is not one of their shit test. it’s obvious she’s very much into the person she is texting, that’s why she get carried away often. those creatures are not very logical as you think.
kereman1:
She's doing it on purpose, ladies are very smart in covering their tracks,
If she is indeed flirting, you won't even know.

She dey tuant you
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by Freelancerr(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
Clone her WhatsApp messages and read her chats on your phone.

Check my number on my signature I'll teach you.

Hold 1k ooo before we start.

Anyone is free to text me
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by maasoap(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
Re: My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious by maasoap(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
Oyindidi:
Hello insecurity!
Hi, secrets! You all can guess what's up with not leaving your phone behind for a minute unless we're deceiving ourselves. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.