Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). (7553 Views)

Single Men & Ladies; By Faith, Pick Your Wedding Month/year & So Be It Amen(pix) / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by potent5(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2023
Ladies with lesbian vibes. grin

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Exceed15: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2023
What's that??.. I hate it with passion.

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Idonweak: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.. some men actually loves it.. especially those old matured men.. those ones don't have "Dos Nd dont"... all they are after is let them cum in peace grin grin...
But all these young guys, lol .. touch me here, don't touch me here...

For how much wey u pay grin grin grin..
Talented321 come and see if u like this..

Hmm, how long have you been in this business?

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 29, 2023
So you've been biting like a pitbull?🤣🤣🤣
johnog4sure:
thanks I will stop it

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by johnog4sure: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2023
Samantha124:
So you've been biting like a pitbull?🤣🤣🤣
Yes so my mouth can go anywhere that's why I like clean girls

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2023
The only thing you should be biting is food, not people's daughters...😅😅😅

johnog4sure:
Yes so my mouth can go anywhere that's why I like clean girls

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Joeyfizzo: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2023
I love this like mad....chai

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by johnog4sure: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2023
Samantha124:

I think say e dey sweet them oh, thanks for the expo, to eat clean pussy jus dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Puss360(f): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2023
Idonweak:

Hmm, how long have you been in this business?
Face the topic not my matter

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Francis95(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2023
It makes me cum quick 😄

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Lawly: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2023
Zonefree:
To hate this beautiful pre-intimacy should be classified as an act of terrorism in a sane clime.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and you sound like a terrorist 😂

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Lawly: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Ladies who suck a Guy's nipples has LESBIAN tedencies.😒😏

If she sees Opportunity to Succk a Girl's breasts, she will gladly seize it.🤨

Same with Guys who Fucck their GF's Anus. They have HOMOSEXUAL tedencies! 😟😌

If you are Friends with such a Guy, your Anus is not safe @All.
One Day, He can put IGBO in your beans, Make you Sleep and vandalise your Anal Orifice! 😟😢😢

Lolz confam werey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Lawly: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2023
Samantha124:

Tell him ooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Starboytwo(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2023
EbolaTinubu:
I hate it with all my life
I love it with all my existence... The thing dey always electric me grin

3 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by chubinwa(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2023
Ladies should not listen to this enemy of progress oo

3 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by emerged01(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2023
This is sweet mehn! I love it.

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by lordnkem000(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2023
I love it. I remember how whenever my girl wants sex and she knows am maybe not in the mood or have something bothering me she will start sucking my nipples. Omo na so my p go hard and big, I swear that stuff dey increase size o. Every romantic girl does it to her man especially when she's into u, just like every romantic guy sucks pussy when he's into u. As for me, I do it for a living when am with a clean and right girl

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Cjizzy(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2023
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=126671050]

Ladies who suck a Guy's nipples has LESBIAN tedencies.
Mtchew.. Psychia patient don drop comment lol

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by chidiebere2020(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2023
This can cause heart attack, although is sweet but not fully safe for men.

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Lucystarr(f): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2023
Since there is no bwess there.. Why will i s*ck it.. Hmm

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by CedarHoldings: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2023
Samantha124:
But some of you men also bite during sex and most ladies don't like it.
Samantha! Do you fuxck too?

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
chidiebere2020:
This can cause heart attack, although is sweet but not fully safe for men.

Not fully safe for men? Explain pls.

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by MuMuOnBail: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
Na wa ooo

Very confused men of this generation.

They will say their women are not contributing anything on the bed, that she is laying like a log of wood without doing anything.

Now, a woman is trying to please and arose you by sucking your nipple and all this Knuckle headed men, are saying they don't like it.

If a woman sucking your nipples can't arose you or you hate it, that means you are gay or impotent. Because the male nipple also trigger arousal when touched or sucked by a lady.

Also if you hate such, you are just a dirty man with a hairy untrimmed nipple and chest hair like chimps.

May the heavens bless every good woman who tries her best to satisfy her man, even doing it outside her wish or desire.

3 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by OKOATA(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

Very confused men of this generation.

They will say their women are not contributing anything on the bed, that she is laying like a log of wood without doing anything.

Now, a woman is trying to please and arose you by sucking your nipple and all this Knuckle headed men, are saying they don't like it.

If a woman sucking your nipples can't arose you or you hate it, that means you are gay or impotent. Because the male nipple also trigger arousal when touched or sucked by a lady.

Also if you hate such, you are just a dirty man with a hairy untrimmed nipple and chest like chimps.

May the heavens bless every good woman who tries her best to satisfy her man, even doing it outside her wish or desire.

I for like buy you Don Perignon for this your comment. 👌🏿👊🏿

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Carot: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
Puss360:
grin grin good to hear
will you suck my dick if I suck my pussy

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Carot: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
Samantha124:
But some of you men also bite during sex and most ladies don't like it.
do you mind if I finger fúck your pussy

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Puss360(f): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
Carot:
will you suck my dick if I suck my pussy
Lol.. please rephrase the question.. I no understand...
But remember say today na Sunday...
Keep the Sabbath day holy grin grin grin

Suck your divk kor grin grin grin
Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Eagba(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
KingMack:
Brethren ah lie🤔
Hate it with passion
Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Carot: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.. please rephrase the question.. I no understand... But remember say today na Sunday... Keep the Sabbath day holy grin grin grin

how about tomorrow?
Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by AdisaOwala: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
Puss360:

Lol.. please rephrase the question.. I no understand...
But remember say today na Sunday...
Keep the Sabbath day holy grin grin grin

Your dp

Lmao
Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by Puss360(f): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Your dp

Lmao
Lol... What took you there grin grin grin
Re: On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). by MS247: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients

Abeg abeg , we are not machine or robots... we need fun and good romance..

Abeg girls don't listen to the O.P he is speaking for himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Woman Has Big Buttocks / She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know / Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.